Project Perfect Mod Forums
:: Home :: Get Hosted :: PPM FAQ :: Forum FAQ :: Privacy Policy :: Search :: Memberlist :: Usergroups :: Register :: Profile :: Log in to check your private messages :: Log in ::

The time now is Fri Mar 29, 2024 11:31 am
All times are UTC + 0
3d artists, skinners and coders needed
Moderators: Generals Moderators, Global Moderators
Post new topic   Reply to topic Page 1 of 1 [4 Posts] Mark the topic unread ::  View previous topic :: View next topic
zdflamer2
Shrapnel Sniper

PostPosted: Sat Nov 29, 2003 11:57 am    Post subject:  3d artists, skinners and coders needed Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

well im in need for anyone who has got any talent at these 3 jobs or if u can make any decent sounds i would be happy to accept u

if u have any talent and would like to help on Tiberian twilight Evolution -http://ppm.cncguild.net/forum/viewforum.php?f=107&sid=749ee108ce87ff0e6c8f1821cf096134 - please post here

for graphics artists (3d and skinners) u will be supplied with conscept drawngs for each unit or structure, if there isnt a conscept art u will have some kind of picture to work from

if u r a 3d artist

- u may not use any w3ds from other mods, u may modify some generals units for tech units
- u may modify any standard generals or ZH civilian structures or even use them for civilian structures for this mod, civilian structures in this mod will have to suit the tiberium world
- w3ds have to be nearly or as good as the generals or ZH w3ds to be used in the mod, i dont want fake and crap looking w3ds on the battlefield

if u want to be a skinner

- u must skin units to fit in with the terrain, eg make structures dusty, or sandy, civilian cars could have smashes on the window and be wet and muddy
- try and make a certain quality and make the units look futuristic, dont just have a plain flat surfuce, they have to have a wire or a bit of dust or something or some kind of patern,

if u r a coder

- u will be supplied with information on the unit (cost etc...) and if u have a problem i will research the inis to help
- try and make the units have a realistic locomoter, for bikes make the front will lift up

for a sound maker

- try and use ur own sounds, dont just steal them of any old mod, if u have to ask permission first
- sounds should be realistic and not stupid and fake

zdflamer2
Shrapnel Sniper

PostPosted: Fri Jan 02, 2004 11:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

forget this, ive left the mod possibly forever

the_kid
Cyborg Informer

PostPosted: Sat Jan 03, 2004 9:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

I never new tiberian twilight evolution was a generals mod... I'm interested!

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Skype Account AIM Address
Banshee
Supreme Banshee

Also Known As: banshee_revora (Steam)

PostPosted: Sat Jan 03, 2004 1:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Wow... and I thought it was explicitly mentioned in the forum description #Tongue.... now that you know, could you spread the word through your site Wink? That might help to bring more interested people Wink.

Post new topic   Reply to topic Page 1 of 1 [4 Posts] Mark the topic unread ::  View previous topic :: View next topic

Share on TwitterShare on FacebookShare on Google+Share on DiggShare on RedditShare on PInterestShare on Del.icio.usShare on Stumble Upon