Project Perfect Mod Forums
:: Home :: Get Hosted :: PPM FAQ :: Forum FAQ :: Privacy Policy :: Search :: Memberlist :: Usergroups :: Register :: Profile :: Log in to check your private messages :: Log in ::

The time now is Thu Mar 28, 2024 10:50 pm
All times are UTC + 0
War2Combat
Moderators: Global Moderators, Offtopic Moderators
Post new topic   Reply to topic Page 1 of 1 [11 Posts] Mark the topic unread ::  View previous topic :: View next topic
Alexhandr
Vehicle Driver

PostPosted: Sun May 12, 2013 7:04 am    Post subject:  War2Combat
Subject description: Free Multiplayer WarCraft II
Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

I notice a new topic hasn't been made here in three years. Time to change that.

I do not know if anyone here still plays WarCraft, but I do know that everyone can play WarCraft 2 multiplayer for free now.
http://server.war2.ru/modules/news/

^The link above will take you to a site where you can download a program called War2Combat.

1) Download
2) Install
3) Start program
4) Multiplayer -> Enhanced -> Battle.net War2 Server
5) Create an account
6) Play!

Graion Dilach
Defense Minister

PostPosted: Sun May 12, 2013 9:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Chrome reports the executable appears to be a malware.

=======================
WeiDU mods: Random Graion Tweaks | Graion's Soundsets
Maintainance: Extra Expanded Enhanced Encounters! | BGEESpawn
Contributions: EE Fixpack | Enhanced Edition Trilogy | DSotSC (Trilogy) | UB_IWD | SotSC & a lot more...

View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website ModDB Profile ID
Alexhandr
Vehicle Driver

PostPosted: Sun May 12, 2013 4:19 pm    Post subject: It's perfectly safe Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Yes, Chrome reports it as malware. So does Trend Micro, however the program is NOT malware. If you want, you can go to the war2combat Youtube channel and see the games that have been put up. I am on War2Combat almost all the time, my username is Alexhandr.

Just as cracked .exe's are often seen as malware, a certain file in War2Combat is also seen as malware. I assure you that the game is one hundred percent safe. I would not share it if I thought otherwise. I have given the game to at least a dozen of my friends. Those that used Mozilla Firefox had no issue downloading it, as Firefox does not read it as malware. Only Chrome does, for some peculiar reason.

^Rampastein
Rampastring

PostPosted: Sun May 12, 2013 4:21 pm    Post subject: Re: It's perfectly safe Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

You should report it to Google / Trend Micro as a false positive.

Graion Dilach
Defense Minister

PostPosted: Sun May 12, 2013 4:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

YOU GUYS TOOK OUT HEROES AND MAP EDITOR AND THE FUN LINES.

You ruined War2. ;_;

=======================
WeiDU mods: Random Graion Tweaks | Graion's Soundsets
Maintainance: Extra Expanded Enhanced Encounters! | BGEESpawn
Contributions: EE Fixpack | Enhanced Edition Trilogy | DSotSC (Trilogy) | UB_IWD | SotSC & a lot more...

View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website ModDB Profile ID
Alexhandr
Vehicle Driver

PostPosted: Sun May 12, 2013 7:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

The reason they took out the heroes, map editor, and the fun quotes is to save space and to ensure Blizzard doesn't ever get nippy. It's a free multiplayer service, nothing else. If you want everything else included, then you need to get WarCraft 2 Battle.net, which does work on Windows 7 64bit. Not sure on Windows 8. I'd hope so!

war2combat1

PostPosted: Tue Jun 03, 2014 5:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Hello. My name is x-DW-x)BuRnT(  administrator of the Warcraft 2 Server , and clan leader of the Dark Warriors. I started off playing Warcraft 2 when I was about 10 years old. It was the most amazing thing I ever saw, the channel lobby to meet other players from around the world and compete online against them in these really cool maps fighting with grunts, ogres, dragons, ships, and mages!

The games that I have played, and the thousands/millions of people that I have met online through Warcraft 2. It is great. Now I spend my time trying to give back to the game.

We have a free download of War2Combat Edition available at http://www.server.war2.ru
You can be online in only a matter of minutes playing with us!

We have a facebook group with thousands of other players at:

http://www.facebook.com/groups/war2server/

Replays of top players to get a hang of the game:

http://www.youtube.com/user/war2combat

Custom Made Ladder for 1vs1 play

http://ladder.war2.ru

Please come give our server a chance and enjoy some games!

gistop
Stealth Laser Trooper

PostPosted: Wed Jun 04, 2014 2:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Erm.... why are you advertising on ppm? and also just a heads up, you don;t wanna sound to positive about anything or else you sound sorta fake... and also the fact that your name is war2combat1 doesn't help either

Banshee
Supreme Banshee

Also Known As: banshee_revora (Steam)

PostPosted: Wed Jun 04, 2014 4:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

There is no problem to advertise this server at PPM. This place has RTS players and some of them may enjoy Warcraft 2. The Warcraft Chat forum exists for a purpose.

gistop
Stealth Laser Trooper

PostPosted: Wed Jun 04, 2014 6:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Yeah, it's just that it sounds really, I dunno, I guess you could say clingy? Because when I read that post I felt like I was watching an infomercial #Tongue

TaShadan
Medic

PostPosted: Thu Jun 05, 2014 5:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

War2combat is fun and i loved Warcraft II in general but i dislike the imbalance. Human is not viable at high level. Ogre Bloodlust >all. Its a bad idea to register an account only for advertisement...

Post new topic   Reply to topic Page 1 of 1 [11 Posts] Mark the topic unread ::  View previous topic :: View next topic

Share on TwitterShare on FacebookShare on Google+Share on DiggShare on RedditShare on PInterestShare on Del.icio.usShare on Stumble Upon
Quick Reply
Username:

If you are visually impaired or cannot otherwise answer the challenges below please contact the Administrator for help.

Write only two of the following words separated by a sharp: Brotherhood, unity, peace! 

You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum
You cannot attach files in this forum
You can download files in this forum