Project Perfect Mod Forums
:: Home :: Get Hosted :: PPM FAQ :: Forum FAQ :: Privacy Policy :: Search :: Memberlist :: Usergroups :: Register :: Profile :: Log in to check your private messages :: Log in ::

The time now is Thu Mar 28, 2024 10:19 pm
All times are UTC + 0
The End of EA Phenomic
Moderators: Global Moderators, Offtopic Moderators
Post new topic   Reply to topic Page 1 of 1 [11 Posts] Mark the topic unread ::  View previous topic :: View next topic
Crimsonum
Seth

PostPosted: Fri Jul 12, 2013 4:46 pm    Post subject:  The End of EA Phenomic
Subject description: The producer of Tiberium Alliances bites the dust
Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Dutchygamer
President

PostPosted: Fri Jul 12, 2013 5:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

So that most likely means Tib Alliances will go down the drain as well?

Graion Dilach
Defense Minister

PostPosted: Fri Jul 12, 2013 5:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Spellforce was interesting.

=======================
WeiDU mods: Random Graion Tweaks | Graion's Soundsets
Maintainance: Extra Expanded Enhanced Encounters! | BGEESpawn
Contributions: EE Fixpack | Enhanced Edition Trilogy | DSotSC (Trilogy) | UB_IWD | SotSC & a lot more...

View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website ModDB Profile ID
Banshee
Supreme Banshee

Also Known As: banshee_revora (Steam)

PostPosted: Fri Jul 12, 2013 5:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

I feel sad for the people who worked there, although I've never interacted with their games. I'm surprised that the official C&C forums have not a single mention of Tiberium Alliances anymore.

Zero18
Commander

PostPosted: Fri Jul 12, 2013 5:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

I played Tiberium Alliance and it was good game, but the only downfall is that it is pay to win game. (Ugh, hate games like that)

I'm not suprsied that they close TA, consider that they cut off and cancel others games that is in process, such as Renegade 2, Tiberium, etc etc. What happened to the EA CEO who made a promise that he will not do it again and apologized for doing that? Seems like he is backstabbing his team. Just sayin'.

Orac
President

PostPosted: Sat Jul 13, 2013 12:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

EA CEOs come and go, Zero18.  What one CEO says and what another one does are two different things, unfortunately.

Graion Dilach
Defense Minister

PostPosted: Sat Jul 13, 2013 12:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Even their community managers suck IMO. EA_Apoc did served the community lobbying out the base SDKs, RenAlert... the people after him... not so much IMO.

=======================
WeiDU mods: Random Graion Tweaks | Graion's Soundsets
Maintainance: Extra Expanded Enhanced Encounters! | BGEESpawn
Contributions: EE Fixpack | Enhanced Edition Trilogy | DSotSC (Trilogy) | UB_IWD | SotSC & a lot more...

View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website ModDB Profile ID
ViPr
Gauss Rifle Trooper

PostPosted: Sat Jul 13, 2013 9:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

The game looked like Plants vs Zombies to me from the screenshots; no rotation. If that's the case I'm not surprised it failed.

Crimsonum
Seth

PostPosted: Sat Jul 13, 2013 9:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

ViPr wrote:
The game looked like Plants vs Zombies to me from the screenshots; no rotation. If that's the case I'm not surprised it failed.

From what I've heard, it was quite entertaining for people for tried it out (I wasn't one of them).

Dutchygamer
President

PostPosted: Sat Jul 13, 2013 5:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Tib Alliances was a fun game, but everything takes fricking long unless you pay, and some of the alliances are... demanding.

DeathlyRose
Cyborg Soldier

PostPosted: Mon Sep 16, 2013 10:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

I played TA it was a great game had potential, but like always EA always manages too botch things up somehow someway.
 Plus someone above said this but the main issue is they make everything pay2win which pretty much kills the game very fast and denies and chance of surviving the long term. Now its even just EA more and more companies in america are following suit * rollseyes*.

Post new topic   Reply to topic Page 1 of 1 [11 Posts] Mark the topic unread ::  View previous topic :: View next topic

Share on TwitterShare on FacebookShare on Google+Share on DiggShare on RedditShare on PInterestShare on Del.icio.usShare on Stumble Upon
Quick Reply
Username:

If you are visually impaired or cannot otherwise answer the challenges below please contact the Administrator for help.

Write only two of the following words separated by a sharp: Brotherhood, unity, peace! 

You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum
You cannot attach files in this forum
You can download files in this forum