Project Perfect Mod Forums
:: Home :: Get Hosted :: PPM FAQ :: Forum FAQ :: Privacy Policy :: Search :: Memberlist :: Usergroups :: Register :: Profile :: Log in to check your private messages :: Log in ::

The time now is Thu Mar 28, 2024 9:00 pm
All times are UTC + 0
Oasis Trouble [RA2] [1v1]
Moderators: Global Moderators, Red Alert 2 Moderators
Post new topic   Reply to topic Page 1 of 1 [12 Posts] Mark the topic unread ::  View previous topic :: View next topic
BornL33T
Civilian

PostPosted: Fri Aug 09, 2013 1:27 pm    Post subject:  Oasis Trouble [RA2] [1v1]
Subject description: My first attempt to make a map !!!
Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Oasis Trouble (2).jpg
 Description:
RA2 1vs1 map, the first map i ever made, it contain custom lighting, ambient sounds and it's impossible to stretch naval yards here !
 Filesize:  1.94 MB
 Viewed:  4780 Time(s)

Oasis Trouble (2).jpg

Last edited by BornL33T on Fri Aug 16, 2013 2:35 pm; edited 2 times in total

Speeder
Commander

PostPosted: Fri Aug 09, 2013 4:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

This looks good. +1 for nice 1vs1 symmetrical maps.

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website YouTube User URL Facebook Profile URL Twitter Channel URL
Krow
Commander

PostPosted: Fri Aug 09, 2013 5:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

The moment I saw the preview it felt like I've already played this map. And I like it. Nice layout too, kudos.

4StarGeneral
General

PostPosted: Fri Aug 09, 2013 6:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Krow wrote:
The moment I saw the preview it felt like I've already played this map.

^ Same here.

Upload it here, or the link will eventually go bad.

BornL33T
Civilian

PostPosted: Fri Aug 09, 2013 7:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

4StarGeneral wrote:
Krow wrote:
The moment I saw the preview it felt like I've already played this map.

^ Same here.

Upload it here, or the link will eventually go bad.

Thanks for the replay guys, can you please link me to a preview of the map that you are talking about?

I didn't copied/edited from any other map Wink

Bugsey827
Grenadier

PostPosted: Fri Aug 09, 2013 7:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Ooohh, I love it Smile

Very StarCrafty, much much better than my attempts to remake Shattered Temple and Metalopolis a while back Rolling Eyes

OmegaBolt
President

PostPosted: Fri Aug 09, 2013 8:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Looks pretty excellent from here, will check it out ingame. Could maybe use some more lighting around the map and not just on ore fields though.

BornL33T
Civilian

PostPosted: Sat Aug 10, 2013 3:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

OmegaBolt wrote:
Looks pretty excellent from here, will check it out ingame. Could maybe use some more lighting around the map and not just on ore fields though.

More lighting cause lags mate  Confused

It is like running your tanks on ore, they slow down.

OmegaBolt
President

PostPosted: Sat Aug 10, 2013 5:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Nope, it doesn't.

DaRTzO
Laser Commando

PostPosted: Sat Aug 10, 2013 11:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Yeah, I tried to tell him that. #Tongue

Thanks for crediting the resources I gave you Aladin.

Speeder
Commander

PostPosted: Sun Aug 11, 2013 12:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

We've played the latest version available at Strike-Team and the changes to the ramps resulted in some issues I think. The big slope isn't always properly connected to small ramps.

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website YouTube User URL Facebook Profile URL Twitter Channel URL
BornL33T
Civilian

PostPosted: Sun Aug 11, 2013 9:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Speeder wrote:
We've played the latest version available at Strike-Team and the changes to the ramps resulted in some issues I think. The big slope isn't always properly connected to small ramps.

There is maybe some glitches.
I will give the final version as soon as possible, sorry for keep updating, this map will be used in XWIS QM and it need some fixed from a "strategic side".

Post new topic   Reply to topic Page 1 of 1 [12 Posts] Mark the topic unread ::  View previous topic :: View next topic

Share on TwitterShare on FacebookShare on Google+Share on DiggShare on RedditShare on PInterestShare on Del.icio.usShare on Stumble Upon