Project Perfect Mod Forums
:: Home :: Get Hosted :: PPM FAQ :: Forum FAQ :: Privacy Policy :: Search :: Memberlist :: Usergroups :: Register :: Profile :: Log in to check your private messages :: Log in ::

The time now is Thu Apr 18, 2024 9:23 pm
All times are UTC + 0
C&C cologne showmatch...
Moderators: Global Moderators, Offtopic Moderators
Post new topic   Reply to topic Page 2 of 3 [105 Posts] Mark the topic unread ::  View previous topic :: View next topic
Goto page: Previous 1, 2, 3 Next
Martin Killer
Missile Trooper

PostPosted: Mon Aug 26, 2013 9:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

blubb wrote:
edit: it makes cnc players look stupid if their argument is that "the users would have too much complexity at hands".

I'm not surprised to be honest.

mevitar
Missile Trooper

PostPosted: Mon Aug 26, 2013 9:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Complex tech tree? Huh?
What do certain people want, tank spam and win?  Confused

blubb
General

PostPosted: Mon Aug 26, 2013 9:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Ra1 gameplay to fear the worst.

Hydraw Art on Facebook

Nyerguds
General

PostPosted: Mon Aug 26, 2013 9:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

blubb wrote:
this is so ztyping idiotic, whoever is in charge of the left panel especially deserves to be punched in the face, by horse hooves.

i'm ztyping out, because they will change the crap to the noob players demands, i'm out, playing starcraft 2, a much better game than this will ever be.

Wow, you sure can overreact. As I said, these are mostly suggestions and brainstorming. From what I gathered, none of this is set in stone, and in fact we had some interesting discussions about most of the items.

In the alpha we played, oil derricks were in, in the "Starcraft vespene gas" but without being a separate resource, meaning, you build a derrick on an (indestructible) oil well, and just get normal credits ("gold", lol) from that.

mevitar wrote:
Complex tech tree? Huh?
What do certain people want, tank spam and win?  Confused

Well, at this moment, tech trees are a complex combination of upgrades and buildings in which it's quite hard to find your way. For example, it's not really straightforward that to get all vehicle types for GLA, you need to build 2 war factories, and upgrade each with different specializations. There are also things like the fact the EU faction has a normal barracks and an advanced barracks, each producing only 2 unit types. There are certainly some oddities in there that could stand to be done differently.

blubb
General

PostPosted: Mon Aug 26, 2013 9:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

it's quite hard to find your way

IT IS ztyping SUPPOSED TO
THAT IS THE WAY IT SHOULD WORK
goddamned, people are supposed to punch their own strategy and timing through upgrade/production balance.
there's no need for "the player must have access to all vehicles immediately" then let him build 2 warfacs, it's his choice which way he wants to fight, why stripping the strategy game of it's strategies?

yeah i overreact, because it looked like finally a cool looking cnc with good mechanics, these sudden giant list of utterly stupid changes is infuriating. it's literally pushing me to starcraft 2.

edit: when heart of the swarm was released or starcraft 2, they were going with the formula, hard to use units like vipers are in the game because people have to figure out how they're used.

cnc players obviously need a mother besides the pc to hold hands.

Hydraw Art on Facebook

Martin Killer
Missile Trooper

PostPosted: Mon Aug 26, 2013 10:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

blubb wrote:
cnc players obviously need a mother besides the pc to hold hands.

Killing tank spam is a blasphemy.

Nyerguds
General

PostPosted: Mon Aug 26, 2013 11:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

blubb wrote:
there's no need for "the player must have access to all vehicles immediately"

I never said that, either. But right now, some parts of the tech tree are simply confusing to the player, to the point where some units are more like easter eggs than actual logical tech tree unlockables.

Graion Dilach
Defense Minister

PostPosted: Mon Aug 26, 2013 4:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Blubb, go play your Starcrap then. Or even better, play Warzone and enjoy the complexity. Even after 10 years I couldn't max out the tech tree once.... That list is actually interesting and gave me hope (tho squads were a silly idea in TW IMO).

=======================
WeiDU mods: Random Graion Tweaks | Graion's Soundsets
Maintainance: Extra Expanded Enhanced Encounters! | BGEESpawn
Contributions: EE Fixpack | Enhanced Edition Trilogy | DSotSC (Trilogy) | UB_IWD | SotSC & a lot more...

View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website ModDB Profile ID
^Rampastein
Rampastring

PostPosted: Mon Aug 26, 2013 6:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Graion Dilach wrote:
Blubb, go play your Starcrap then.

This. If you really love Starcraft so much that you must put in into almost every sentence you type, then go just play it instead of whining how an alpha stage game already sucks because it's not Starcraft. You surely can do things differently than in Starcraft while still keeping it as a difficult game; with your current stance you aren't really even giving the developers a chance. Also, keep in mind that they can't make a direct copy of Starcraft either; that way, they'd have no players since everyone would just stick to the game which has already established a very large fanbase and has similar mechanics.

blubb
General

PostPosted: Tue Aug 27, 2013 7:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

no,what i mean is that, starcraft 2 is to the community and the dev's such an evil game, they have to make the direct opposite instead of trying out what starcraft did before and refine things, they don't give the *system* a chance, nor the mechanics, despite them being the top RTS mechanics.
because?
cnc fan.

edit: oh, remember when we said we would wait for the developers how tib twilight would be after letting them do their thing?

Hydraw Art on Facebook

Graion Dilach
Defense Minister

PostPosted: Tue Aug 27, 2013 7:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Starcrap.. top RTS mechanics...

Really. Get away, fool. It's not top. It's just better-balanced compared to most of the rest.

Warzone mechanics are also as good as that, but the game never got a second chance. C&C mechanics are also good but their implementation was shitty all the time.

This game needs a faster pace and they are aiming for that, not well-raped Warcraft's.

EDIT: This is nothing compared to Tib Twilight, this time they want to go Generals. Generals was already a too Warcraft-mechanics-based game without most C&C mechanics.

=======================
Contributions: EE Fixpack | Enhanced Edition Trilogy | DSotSC (Trilogy) | UB_IWD | SotSC & a lot more...

View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website ModDB Profile ID
blubb
General

PostPosted: Tue Aug 27, 2013 7:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

really? faster pace? the game at gamescom looked a lot like really fast paced. this is not an fps you know.

Starcraft had the ideal balance, it so happened that it's the top RTS out there, atleast broodwar. also, genereals derived other mechanics directly from the game too, so whats the bad thing about it?

if you on the other hand want faster pace, why don't you play red alert 1 online?

Hydraw Art on Facebook

Graion Dilach
Defense Minister

PostPosted: Tue Aug 27, 2013 7:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Red Alert 1 sucks and you know it. I'll keep myself to Red Resurrection and Mental Omega.

Because they are better than Starcraft in every way.

But go zergrushes... oh, I mean tankrushes... oh wait...

=======================

blubb
General

PostPosted: Tue Aug 27, 2013 7:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

okay, you can't be serious.

also, you're the one who wants faster gameplay / tankrushes #Tongue
don't push that on me.

Hydraw Art on Facebook

Graion Dilach
Defense Minister

PostPosted: Tue Aug 27, 2013 7:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

I said faster pace, not tankrushes. You pushed that to me.

Faster pace is to not go wait on vespene gas to tech up to T3. But also not T1 tankspamming.

I am serious. And really, go play your ideally broken Brood Wars but leave us out.

=======================

blubb
General

PostPosted: Tue Aug 27, 2013 7:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

you rather want every tech from the get go without accomplishing anything, is it that? why the need for tech levels anyway?  what do you mean with "us" ?
oh iot's just not "my" ideal brood war, look at rts history please.

Hydraw Art on Facebook

Orac
President

PostPosted: Tue Aug 27, 2013 8:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Why does a good RTS require a complex tech-tree?
All a good RTS needs is good tech progression, rewarding good play.  Complexity is not a requirement.

And all your RTSes pale in comparison to the greatness which is Natural Selection 2! #Tongue

freedom fighter
General

PostPosted: Tue Aug 27, 2013 9:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Me thinks the tech tree is too complicated currently and they're just toning it down a bit. Even I would've ripped my hair off if I couldn't find a specific unit due to the countless prerequisites needed (it happened to me a number of times in some mods, both CnC and not). This is an RTS game, not find Waldo... No one in this thread said anything about ditching tech trees and getting everything from the get-go without doing shit :/

Though removing tech trees for a faction does add in variety a bit. The Confederate faction in RA3: Paradox have access too ALL of their infantry/units right of the bat, but are generally pathetic and must be upgraded in order to actually become useful.

Oil needs to come back. That was a neat idea. Similarity to SC's Vaspene Gas is no excuse. Just let the Oil Derricks produce oil over time. No need to use harvesters like in SC. See? One less similarity Wink

Tankspam needs to stay. It isn't APA/China without tankspam since that's one of their main tactics, along with infantryspam and artillery support.

Banshee wrote:
The pylon system was removed, so APA and EU has the same power system in the upcoming alpha version.

*Spy voice* May I make a suggestion: give EU the pylon system. Add some variety in it. APA gets power the old fashion way, EU's structures are powered by a nearby pylon (IIRC the Novus in UaW also used this method with their Flow Generators), and the GLA runs their crap with surplus car batteries (in short: they still don't need power). That pylon thing for base defences is pretty neat though.

Last edited by freedom fighter on Tue Aug 27, 2013 9:20 am; edited 2 times in total

blubb
General

PostPosted: Tue Aug 27, 2013 9:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

so you say, chess bears uuuunneccessary complexity, oh the horror, it is so unneccessary if we have ludo, right?

tankspam can stay, if every side has a method to punish the player for going this route.

Hydraw Art on Facebook

OmegaBolt
President

PostPosted: Tue Aug 27, 2013 1:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

freedom fighter wrote:
*Spy voice* May I make a suggestion: give EU the pylon system. Add some variety in it. APA gets power the old fashion way, EU's structures are powered by a nearby pylon (IIRC the Novus in UaW also used this method with their Flow Generators), and the GLA runs their crap with surplus car batteries (in short: they still don't need power). That pylon thing for base defences is pretty neat though.
That's what it was before they cut it.

Volgin
Commander

PostPosted: Tue Aug 27, 2013 1:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

i find myself agreeing with Blubb here and that shocks and amuses me!

That said, how do you increase the pace of C&C without either A: Changing resources, or B: Changing the tech tree?

Do you cut unit ROF, speed, buff armor? Well, thats one idea, but nobody wants to watch a mammoth tank spend a hour fighting off two medium tanks. The normal C&C method of boosting the pace comes in the form of encouraging early game spam - either passively or actively. RA1 started this by increasing the speed by which tanks are built by building WFs.

Then the strategy held for RA1 - and absolutely discouraged any advancements up the tech tree past the Radar. You can't go higher because you need every credit for light tanks. Your opponent cant go higher because of the same thing. The guy who does so that he can build, I don't know, chrono tanks, is a gambling man at best and probably going to get his ass flattened when the douchebag he's fighting gets his light tanks to the base.

Why? Why the hell do C&C fans want to keep this style of game play? Its atrocious and pointless. It makes a vast majority of the units worthless on mot of the maps. The game is reduced to a build order - planning. Not strategy. RTS is a game of drill. Why in the name of God do you want to keep this? Its horrible. When change is introduced, the fans fight it tooth and nail. Take YR for instance and Yuri being banned... and tour of egypt (ONE MAP) ending up the most played thing in the game.

And what kind of maps are the most popular in post YR games? Tour of Egypt-esque symmetrical maps which turn a game about grand strategy and exotic weapons into a ztyping reflex test. A top-down twitch shooter.

What a stagnant, dull, genre. Jesus Christ. Gamers scream about Call of Duty doing the same (they do change stuff up if you pay attention to the devs), but when their baby remains the same, God forbid you change one thing or they'll cry murder. C&C's fanbase is its biggest ball and chain it seems.

OrangeNero
Commander

PostPosted: Tue Aug 27, 2013 1:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

mental omega better than Starcraft in every way LOL
keep dreaming, fool.

Martin Killer
Missile Trooper

PostPosted: Tue Aug 27, 2013 1:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Maybe not better than Starcraft, but better than any C&C installment for sure.

blubb
General

PostPosted: Tue Aug 27, 2013 3:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Martin Killer wrote:
Maybe not better than Starcraft, but better than any C&C installment for sure.

thats an easier task you'd imagine.

yeah, i'm sorry volgin that the one you're agreeing with is such an emotional idiotic slob of meat #Tongue

but yeah, volgin pretty much states the obvious

cnc fans argue always with "the chore like eco/macro of starcraft is so chore like, it feels as being a burden that gives no means or depth to the gameplay." wrong. cnc players are naturally being lazy to embark in a game of real time chess, the set up is as important as the "fun and action". -.-
in cnc there's no such thing as "planning a specific build", anyways it wasn't possible until TW hit the scene, which was still a very simple game, and it's by all means not hard to master. everyone knows from the beginning how it works. (and dev's dare to still work tutorials in, it's like shitting on your intelligence if all you can do on screen is intuitively self explanatory).

Hydraw Art on Facebook

Dutchygamer
President

PostPosted: Tue Aug 27, 2013 3:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Maybe a really silly idea, but can anyone tell me what is the reason they don't use the gameplay/ideas from Generals, remake those in a new engine, create a new story and release that? Why fix what's not broken? Why add all kind of sillyness that is clearly ripped from other games? And yes, I am fully aware Generals was the closest to Starcraft/Warcraft C&C has got with the moved 'side'bar and the way bases are build.
Just look at TD -> TS -> TW (ignoring the horrible TT). They all use the same base: start with MCV/ConYard, build base, harvest Tiberium, create army, enjoy the show. However, with the RA series it went (imho) downhill with RA3 because of two things: different styles of base building/teching (same problem this game seems to have according to what I read), and the removal of Ore fields (and Gems) for some kind of single-use supply dock.

blubb
General

PostPosted: Tue Aug 27, 2013 3:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

i'd have nothing against it, generals 1 in retrospect was a good game, but looooook how old it is, don't you agree that new elements or refinements to the gameplay are neccessary?

Hydraw Art on Facebook

Dutchygamer
President

PostPosted: Tue Aug 27, 2013 3:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

blubb wrote:
i'd have nothing against it, generals 1 in retrospect was a good game, but looooook how old it is, don't you agree that new elements or refinements to the gameplay are neccessary?

Like what? Give some examples that prefably aren't ripped from any other recent RTS, and fit Generals.

blubb
General

PostPosted: Tue Aug 27, 2013 3:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

generals previously ripped from starcraft, so whats the evil thing about deriving working mechanics from another game and refining them?

more macro/eco elements (yeah, your chores you don't like, which train multitasking).

more upgrades and more things that set all factions apart

crushing is debatable (a mechanic that can eradicate all units from a techtree instantaneously?) i'm not suggesting to remove it, but maybe to twek it in a way , infantry would play an equally viable role than vehicles.

for example.

Hydraw Art on Facebook

Martin Killer
Missile Trooper

PostPosted: Tue Aug 27, 2013 3:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

blubb wrote:

in cnc there's no such thing as "planning a specific build", anyways it wasn't possible until TW hit the scene, which was still a very simple game, and it's by all means not hard to master. everyone knows from the beginning how it works.

Let's all build 4 cranes and do a T3 turret crawl through whole map with airfields.

Quote:

Like what? Give some examples that prefably aren't ripped from any other recent RTS, and fit Generals.

> Good vehicle turning, emphasis on micromanagement and tactic
> Different turning speed for turrets, while in Starcraft everything is instant
> Vehicle acceleration
> Infantry/Mech combination in place of classic Tank Spam or starcrafty BioBioBioBio + Mech

Last edited by Martin Killer on Tue Aug 27, 2013 4:07 pm; edited 1 time in total

blubb
General

PostPosted: Tue Aug 27, 2013 4:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Martin Killer wrote:
blubb wrote:

in cnc there's no such thing as "planning a specific build", anyways it wasn't possible until TW hit the scene, which was still a very simple game, and it's by all means not hard to master. everyone knows from the beginning how it works.

Let's all build 4 cranes and do a T3 turret crawl through whole map with airfields.

which is an utterly stupid thing to watch.
these building crawl "strategies" are such an idiotic move, i'm sorry when i played RA 1 online, and someone did something similar, with tesla coils and powerplants, it looked like someone who literally fucked the engine in the arse while making an aheago face.

> Infantry/Mech combination in place of classic Tank Spam or starcrafty BioBioBioBio + Mech

they tweaked that in hots i believe, because that game is constantly updated, unlike any cnc title up to date.
bio & mech combinations can be indeed a good composition, if they're countering the correct targets.

Hydraw Art on Facebook

Dutchygamer
President

PostPosted: Tue Aug 27, 2013 4:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Martin Killer wrote:

> Good vehicle turning, emphasis on micromanagement and tactic
> Vehicle acceleration

1) Combined with the weaker side/rear armor system from TW: good
2) Sound alright
3) Not exactly sure what you mean. You mean like tanks being bad against inf, and need their own inf as support (as in RL)?

I do must say that I didn't think of 1 and 2 because that aren't really 'big' gameplay elements (unless you use 1 with armor system, then it becomes interesting).

Of course, this is just what I think. The way Generals 2 looks now doesn't trigger my interest; I'll most likely go to MO when it's released.

Martin Killer
Missile Trooper

PostPosted: Tue Aug 27, 2013 4:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

It means, that a game isn't oriented on tanks like older C&C titles or only around infantry like Warhammer 40K where tanks are a pure support.

Crimsonum
Seth

PostPosted: Tue Aug 27, 2013 4:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

The strongest feature of infantry, in real life as well, is its versatility and capability for deception and camouflage. In World in Conflict, for example, infantry can the weakest units - they can be easily crushed, killed by machine guns, phosphorus and napalm - but that doesn't stop them from being extremely useful. When ordered in a forest, they disappear from the enemy sight (unless they have infantry in the woods as well), meaning tanks can't fire blindly into the woods. From there, the infantry can perform devastating ambush strikes on enemy armor. This on the other hand adds importance to support powers such as napalm bombing and daisy cutter, which are effective at clearing forests. Also, infantry can garrison structures in urban areas, providing excellent protection (since WiC has no weapons that instantly clear garrisonned buildings ala Generals, urban areas are strategically much more important). Too bad no C&C so far has had any features like these.

Dutchygamer
President

PostPosted: Tue Aug 27, 2013 4:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

C&C always has been about the tanks, excluding the rare Commando infantry for some missions.

OrangeNero
Commander

PostPosted: Tue Aug 27, 2013 5:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Dutchygamer wrote:
C&C always has been about the tanks, excluding the rare Commando infantry for some missions.

That changed pretty much since Generals and most forthcoming titles. Mostly because infantry and air units are no longer pathetically weak vs tanks.

Red alert 2 is one of the C&C that suffers most from this tanks only gamedesign with the occasional freak unit.

As much as I hate Twilight the idea behind the resource system wasn't all that bad. Having buildtime instead of money and the crystals you had to collect on the field.

Graion Dilach
Defense Minister

PostPosted: Tue Aug 27, 2013 5:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Resource system, TT? It only had food.

Starcraft always sucked, big time. At least for me. I favor any Warcraft over that one. Esp 2 or 3: RoC.

And yea, MO balance actually made tiering and inf cool. Ofc better than Starcrap.

=======================

OrangeNero
Commander

PostPosted: Tue Aug 27, 2013 5:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Time is a resource.

blubb
General

PostPosted: Tue Aug 27, 2013 6:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Graion Dilach wrote:
Resource system, TT? It only had food.

Starcraft always sucked, big time. At least for me. I favor any Warcraft over that one. Esp 2 or 3: RoC.

And yea, MO balance actually made tiering and inf cool. Ofc better than Starcrap.

warcraft 3 is ....nearly pure micro, so yeah, that explains a lot.
starcrafts eco management must feel like a chore to you then.
but thats what makes it good, it's balance between extensive makro and micro. at lower levels it's good for new or casual players, and at high levels it's a great thinking and reaction based game for korean fingers or multitaskers in general. i guess you want a more easy going game then that doesn't distract you with unneccessary actions like, chosing which upgrade would be important but beforehand managing how much gas you'd harvest. or how much refineries you built when and what you have to sacrifice for early research. i suppose you want to have "TANK FROM FACTORY BOUGHT WITH GOLD END OF STORY". #Tongue

Hydraw Art on Facebook

OmegaBolt
President

PostPosted: Tue Aug 27, 2013 6:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Well not sure who's side I'm on but TD seems to me to have by far the best C&C multiplayer and is very often filled with anything but tank spam. This should be the game Victory take inspiration from for any one resource RTS I think... it is quick and frantic and very fun.

1) it has nice small or constrained maps, IMO making the difference between inf and vehicles smaller, infantry being a lot more useful not having to run a mile.

2) the eco can often be quite slow, also making infantry more important because they're cheaper. Usually in the beginning especially there is an infantry stage of Flamethrower and Grenadier battles that are all about micro and very exciting. Later even just one or two tanks can be decisive.

3) base crawling is definitely a thing and very fun to do, this is the macro part I suppose, building towards (quite literally) a good economy while constantly microing units at the same time. It's important to get map control, especially considering the small size of the maps.

4) no units are really completely useless... especially with structures being so weak it's all about the battle on the field, often over resources. I feel like TD maps (and Dune) got it right in not having a 'safe' resource patch for each player at the back of the base, so you always have to maintain control of the cash.

I think though SC2 simply got it right by maintaining the pixel accuracy you get with 2D RTS despite the transition to 3D whereas the last C&Cs and this one seem much more liberal in structure and unit positioning, for example.

Martin Killer
Missile Trooper

PostPosted: Tue Aug 27, 2013 7:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

OmegaBolt wrote:

3) base crawling is definitely a thing and very fun to do, this is the macro part I suppose, building towards (quite literally) a good economy while constantly microing units at the same time. It's important to get map control, especially considering the small size of the maps.

blubb
General

PostPosted: Tue Aug 27, 2013 7:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

this is the stupidest thing i've ever seen, and this is so common in RA 1.

Hydraw Art on Facebook

OmegaBolt
President

PostPosted: Tue Aug 27, 2013 9:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Of course you can't build multiple buildings at once in TD or RA1. #Tongue

blubb
General

PostPosted: Tue Aug 27, 2013 9:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

not multiple, but.....for some people powerplant snakes are enough.

Hydraw Art on Facebook

Volgin
Commander

PostPosted: Wed Aug 28, 2013 4:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

RA1 is ztyping stupid, to be honest. Praises are overrated for that game. The gameplay is braindead, the sides are inbalanced, and it is just... crap.

Atomic_Noodles
Defense Minister

PostPosted: Wed Aug 28, 2013 7:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Volgin wrote:
RA1 is ztyping stupid, to be honest. Praises are overrated for that game. The gameplay is braindead, the sides are inbalanced, and it is just... crap.

Yep its pretty stale.

Its always just Russia vs Germany and the first player to amass enough Tanks... Its Tank Spam at its very core.

Martin Killer
Missile Trooper

PostPosted: Wed Aug 28, 2013 7:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

blubb wrote:

Guess what, that's the way how WCG 2007 was won - spamming airfields with Sonic Towers across the map Laughing

blubb
General

PostPosted: Wed Aug 28, 2013 8:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Martin Killer wrote:
blubb wrote:

Guess what, that's the way how WCG 2007 was won - spamming airfields with Sonic Towers across the map Laughing

someone should have forced the unplug of the gaming rigs.

Hydraw Art on Facebook

Martin Killer
Missile Trooper

PostPosted: Wed Aug 28, 2013 11:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

blubb wrote:
Martin Killer wrote:
blubb wrote:

someone should have forced the unplug of the gaming rigs.

Title describes it all.

RP
Commander

PostPosted: Wed Aug 28, 2013 11:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Jesus Christ, is he retarded?
I don't need arrows and circles around stuff to know what's going on...

Other than that, the match is quite epic indeed.

Mental Omega 3.0 Mission creator - Creator of FinalOmega: APYR 3.0 Map Editor

/ppm/'s stupidity

blubb
General

PostPosted: Wed Aug 28, 2013 11:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Hydraw Art on Facebook

Post new topic   Reply to topic Page 2 of 3 [105 Posts] Goto page: Previous 1, 2, 3 Next
Mark the topic unread ::  View previous topic :: View next topic

Share on TwitterShare on FacebookShare on Google+Share on DiggShare on RedditShare on PInterestShare on Del.icio.usShare on Stumble Upon
Quick Reply
Username:

If you are visually impaired or cannot otherwise answer the challenges below please contact the Administrator for help.

Write only two of the following words separated by a sharp: Brotherhood, unity, peace! 

You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum
You cannot attach files in this forum
You can download files in this forum