Project Perfect Mod Forums
:: Home :: Get Hosted :: PPM FAQ :: Forum FAQ :: Privacy Policy :: Search :: Memberlist :: Usergroups :: Register :: Profile :: Log in to check your private messages :: Log in ::

The time now is Fri Mar 29, 2024 1:06 am
All times are UTC + 0
W3X to SHP projects
Moderators: Global Moderators, Media Hut Moderators, Red Alert 2 Moderators, Tiberian Sun Moderators
Post new topic   Reply to topic Page 3 of 5 [221 Posts] Mark the topic unread ::  View previous topic :: View next topic
Goto page: Previous 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 Next
kenosis
Commander

PostPosted: Fri Sep 27, 2013 2:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

if you post quests then requested stuff would have some priority. without quests i just pick stuff randomly. feel free to ask for stuff.

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Skype Account Yahoo Messenger Account
kenosis
Commander

PostPosted: Sun Sep 29, 2013 7:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

cnc3 behemoth

each time i make such a unit i would borrow ROS scene for a test, thank you HolyMaster :p
however they dont really fit this ros scene. i painted the texture myself.

beh.png
 Description:
 Filesize:  193.75 KB
 Viewed:  20582 Time(s)

beh.png

beh.rar
 Description:

Download
 Filename:  beh.rar
 Filesize:  1.73 MB
 Downloaded:  501 Time(s)

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Skype Account Yahoo Messenger Account
Volgin
Commander

PostPosted: Sun Sep 29, 2013 8:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

SQUEE!!! Can you do the Juggernaut separate?

Krow
Commander

PostPosted: Mon Sep 30, 2013 5:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Can you use a darker, rougher texture? Looks too clean for my taste.

kenosis
Commander

PostPosted: Mon Sep 30, 2013 6:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Japanese engineer.
pm me to get this finished shp.

eng.gif
 Description:
 Filesize:  14.04 KB
 Viewed:  20499 Time(s)

eng.gif

PillBox20
Commander

PostPosted: Mon Sep 30, 2013 1:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

kenosis wrote:
if you post quests then requested stuff would have some priority. without quests i just pick stuff randomly. feel free to ask for stuff.

Very Happy You make them look awesome in old games!

Well I know it is hard work, but can I ask you to convert:

RA3:
-Tanya
-Peacekeeper (I don't know if it is fully remaped or not, up to you I gues)

Tiberium Wars:
-Rocket infantry
-Militia (Kane's Wrath's version if possible)

Reward:
PROMISE to credit you when I finish my mod. Don't know when but I will not claim it as my own. I respect the other people's hard work and will not steal it.

View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website YouTube User URL Skype Account
Dutchygamer
President

PostPosted: Mon Sep 30, 2013 4:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Wow, I have to admit, that Behemoth looks good in TS.

kenosis
Commander

PostPosted: Wed Oct 02, 2013 7:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

I have some real-life troubles so this project is paused from now. It revives if you see next update.

kenosis
Commander

PostPosted: Sun Oct 06, 2013 3:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

too, pm to get finished SHP!

1.gif
 Description:
 Filesize:  86.12 KB
 Viewed:  20207 Time(s)

1.gif

kenosis
Commander

PostPosted: Sun Oct 06, 2013 6:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

finished png pack but not converted. Anyone interested can get the png pack and convert it himself. Should be 1756 frames if fully converted.

Animation2.gif
 Description:
 Filesize:  64.67 KB
 Viewed:  20177 Time(s)

Animation2.gif

Volgin
Commander

PostPosted: Sun Oct 06, 2013 7:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

OMG I LOVE THE CONSCRIPT. Very Happy

PillBox20
Commander

PostPosted: Sun Oct 06, 2013 7:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Conscript: We surve the glorious union!

Fired Upon: They have guns too!?

Laughing

RA3Conscripts.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  32.5 KB
 Viewed:  20158 Time(s)

RA3Conscripts.jpg

View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website YouTube User URL Skype Account
206UE
Missile Trooper

PostPosted: Mon Oct 07, 2013 12:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Volgin wrote:
SQUEE!!! ...

7he juggernaut is giving me a wing-boner.

kenosis
Commander

PostPosted: Mon Oct 07, 2013 11:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

in game shots of some old stuff

6.png
 Description:
 Filesize:  179.08 KB
 Viewed:  20083 Time(s)

6.png

4.png
 Description:
 Filesize:  386.89 KB

4.png

3.png
 Description:
 Filesize:  263.42 KB

3.png

2.png
 Description:
 Filesize:  398.51 KB

2.png

1.png
 Description:
 Filesize:  265.37 KB

1.png

warlock
AA Infantry

PostPosted: Wed Oct 09, 2013 11:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Keep going! Nice work there! I want to see the Titan mech! Very Happy

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail YouTube User URL Skype Account AIM Address
Astor
Cyborg Soldier

PostPosted: Sat Oct 19, 2013 11:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Any chance for a C&C3 Steel Talon Titan and Wolverine?

Or maybe a TW Avatar?

This SHP's look really fantastic, you are doing a great job! Very Happy

Looking forward for more Wink

kenosis
Commander

PostPosted: Wed Oct 30, 2013 12:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

After 2 weeks of serious cold lying in bed, I revived!

Animation2.gif
 Description:
 Filesize:  58.3 KB
 Viewed:  19740 Time(s)

Animation2.gif

infantryS.shp
 Description:

Download
 Filename:  infantryS.shp
 Filesize:  494.97 KB
 Downloaded:  476 Time(s)

Bu7loos
Commander

PostPosted: Wed Oct 30, 2013 5:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

2 weeks ouch Confused anyways nice shp Very Happy

Exley
Commander

PostPosted: Wed Oct 30, 2013 10:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Volgin wrote:
SQUEE!!! Can you do the Juggernaut separate?

agreed

kenosis
Commander

PostPosted: Thu Oct 31, 2013 7:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

I did not make it separate because the separate ver looks terrible

Astor
Cyborg Soldier

PostPosted: Thu Nov 14, 2013 10:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

It's good to hear you are well again! Smile

Dny
Energy Commando

PostPosted: Fri Nov 15, 2013 6:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

goddamn the hell ive been missing out, these are beautiful! Very Happy

kenosis
Commander

PostPosted: Fri Nov 15, 2013 8:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Oh. So the time that I lost interest in this boring work has come. Infantry conversion toolkit is uploaded with a short instruction.
Video tutorial is available as well but it is ........BIG.  The 6:22 clip took 2 GB space so I will not be able to upload it.

Perhaps some time later I will do something new for a play.

infantry toolkit for max 2010.rar
 Description:

Download
 Filename:  infantry toolkit for max 2010.rar
 Filesize:  2.89 MB
 Downloaded:  410 Time(s)

luxycomplex
Cyborg Soldier

PostPosted: Sun Nov 17, 2013 12:31 pm    Post subject:  Redeemer? Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

How about extraacting and converting Nod's Redemeer..
I have try several time but never made it..

Cool work btw..
It will be cool if we can get Nod's TW Cyborgs too. Laughing  Very Happy

tekka warrior
Stealth Laser Trooper

PostPosted: Wed Nov 20, 2013 6:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

I would love to see a remake of the soviet apocalypse tank in RA3, cause so far this work is top notch.

Atomic_Noodles
Defense Minister

PostPosted: Wed Nov 20, 2013 6:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

tekka warrior wrote:
I would love to see a remake of the soviet apocalypse tank in RA3, cause so far this work is top notch.

Apocalypse Tank is a Vehicle though... Wouldn't that be better off as a voxel and IIRC raminator made a voxel of it too already

NewbieisGood
Soldier

PostPosted: Mon Jan 06, 2014 10:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

@kenosis: can u convert that conscript ? Or what program to convert that conscript ?(I'll try to convert that)

kenosis
Commander

PostPosted: Sat Jan 11, 2014 1:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

it has been a long time since I rendered this one........I'm just lazy.
Rendering & converting & fixing SHP is really annoying.

THIS IS A PNG PACK NOT A SHP FILE

10004.png
 Description:
 Filesize:  2.44 KB
 Viewed:  18909 Time(s)

10004.png

flak.rar
 Description:
ra3 flak gay

Download
 Filename:  flak.rar
 Filesize:  898.94 KB
 Downloaded:  399 Time(s)

Last edited by kenosis on Sat Jan 11, 2014 2:18 pm; edited 1 time in total

NewbieisGood
Soldier

PostPosted: Sat Jan 11, 2014 1:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

@kenosis: Please..How can I convert that Conscript to .shp ?

kenosis
Commander

PostPosted: Sat Jan 11, 2014 2:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

you cannot convert a simple showcase gif to a usable SHP.

PillBox20
Commander

PostPosted: Sat Jan 11, 2014 2:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Just send him the tutorial you sended to me with the png files for the conscript. If he can't do that then he will not have a new conscript.

I was waiting for the flak trooper! Thank you kenosis!

Approved  Rating 10 out of 10! Perfect!  Rating 10 out of 10! Perfect!  Rating 10 out of 10! Perfect!

My YouTube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCtxeQoEM_iVd-F-xUIwleyQ
PillBox20's Red Alert 2 Mod: http://www.moddb.com/mods/pillbox20s-red-alert-2/downloads/pillbox20s-red-alert-2-version-02

Atomic_Noodles
Defense Minister

PostPosted: Sat Jan 11, 2014 3:24 pm    Post subject:   Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Make sure you fix the remap with a custom palette once you finish it.

PillBox20
Commander

PostPosted: Sat Jan 11, 2014 7:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

What is there to fix? I like the all red to be remapable.

PillBox20's Red Alert 2 Mod: http://www.moddb.com/mods/pillbox20s-red-alert-2/downloads/pillbox20s-red-alert-2-version-02

NewbieisGood
Soldier

PostPosted: Sat Jan 11, 2014 9:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

@kenosis: Can u upload the Conscript like Flak Trooper ?

Atomic_Noodles
Defense Minister

PostPosted: Sun Jan 12, 2014 12:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

PillBox20 wrote:
What is there to fix? I like the all red to be remapable.

Try viewing it in a different palette that DOESN'T have Red for Team Color. It has some colors which are in remap and others which are using the non-remap. Or in other cases it uses the Soviet Colors. Chances are you'll have to touch it up yourself after converting. I had to do this for the GDI Commando for an example. That one was easier since it didn't have any brick colors in the shp

Here's what I mean...

ra3flakt_brokenremap.gif
 Description:
Hurr Durr...
 Filesize:  7 KB
 Viewed:  18783 Time(s)

ra3flakt_brokenremap.gif

NewbieisGood
Soldier

PostPosted: Sun Jan 12, 2014 6:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

I've downloaded the RA3 Flak Trooper...How can I convert it to .SHP (what application) ? I want to try to make it myself...

Atomic_Noodles
Defense Minister

PostPosted: Sun Jan 12, 2014 6:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Photoshop/Gimp and OS SHP Builder.

NewbieisGood
Soldier

PostPosted: Sun Jan 12, 2014 7:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

OK...Thanks, Atomic_Noodles...Very Happy
- Photoshop: what can I do with this ?

NewbieisGood
Soldier

PostPosted: Sun Jan 12, 2014 10:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Anyone have created RA3 Flak Trooper ? I had trouble in FRAME..:'(

Atomic_Noodles
Defense Minister

PostPosted: Sun Jan 12, 2014 10:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

NewbieisGood wrote:
Anyone have created RA3 Flak Trooper ? I had trouble in FRAME..:'(

Anybody would be having difficulty converting it. Stop complaining and carry on.

kenosis
Commander

PostPosted: Sun Jan 12, 2014 3:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

I recommend you to use JASC GIF Animator to arrange the frames and export them

kenosis
Commander

PostPosted: Mon Jan 13, 2014 9:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

FROM C&C3
PNG PACK

@PillBox20
Distribute the conversion tutorials. I deleted them myself when I cleaned my desktop.

Animation3.gif
 Description:
 Filesize:  12.15 KB
 Viewed:  18676 Time(s)

Animation3.gif

militant.rar
 Description:

Download
 Filename:  militant.rar
 Filesize:  805.73 KB
 Downloaded:  362 Time(s)

Aro
Alcohol Fueled

PostPosted: Mon Jan 13, 2014 10:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Is there anything available that would make a suitable image for a Mortar Soldier? The current one I'm using doesn't really give off much of an impression that it is carrying a mortar.

kenosis
Commander

PostPosted: Mon Jan 13, 2014 10:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

I wonder if we have any such soldier from KW TW and RA3. If you can find one I may do the rendering.

I remember seeing one in a ZH mod but , anyway, I don't know much about w3d models and their animations.

PillBox20
Commander

PostPosted: Mon Jan 13, 2014 11:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Quote:
Here's what I mean...

Oh, yes! I had the same problem with the conscript. Need to fix it manually.  Very Happy

Mortar trooper from CnC Generals Zero Hour NProject mod. It has good animations and uses the GGI's Voice  Laughing

Atomic_Noodles
Defense Minister

PostPosted: Mon Jan 13, 2014 11:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Aro wrote:
Is there anything available that would make a suitable image for a Mortar Soldier? The current one I'm using doesn't really give off much of an impression that it is carrying a mortar.

Shame Galactic Battlegrounds/Age of Empires only has 5 Facings though. Though if you can fiddle with the lighting and make proper shadows for the mirrored 3 maybe you can work with this?

kenosis
Commander

PostPosted: Mon Jan 13, 2014 1:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

I use this green remap color.
Perhaps I will use green as remap in next renders.

~5ABYTL][IR0U0V%R94VI6I.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  68.46 KB
 Viewed:  18618 Time(s)

~5ABYTL][IR0U0V%R94VI6I.jpg

conversion pal.rar
 Description:

Download
 Filename:  conversion pal.rar
 Filesize:  449 Bytes
 Downloaded:  120 Time(s)

Dutchygamer
President

PostPosted: Mon Jan 13, 2014 6:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

kenosis wrote:
I wonder if we have any such soldier from KW TW and RA3. If you can find one I may do the rendering.

I remember seeing one in a ZH mod but , anyway, I don't know much about w3d models and their animations.

ZH mods used the unused Missile Team anims for Mortars mostly.

PillBox20
Commander

PostPosted: Mon Jan 13, 2014 8:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

kenosis wrote:

@PillBox20
Distribute the conversion tutorials. I deleted them myself when I cleaned my desktop.

YA well about that.... I deleted them because I understanded them and I didn't need them. Will make a new video and send it to NewbieisGood. But after a few days because I am bussy with my work. Hope you have the patience NewbieisGood.

kenosis
Commander

PostPosted: Sat Feb 01, 2014 2:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

chinese new year gift!
this is a converted&fixed SHP file

1.gif
 Description:
 Filesize:  23.6 KB
 Viewed:  18273 Time(s)

1.gif

Description:

Download
 Filename:  avatar.rar
 Filesize:  314.77 KB
 Downloaded:  336 Time(s)

Last edited by kenosis on Sat Feb 01, 2014 3:01 pm; edited 1 time in total

Post new topic   Reply to topic Page 3 of 5 [221 Posts] Goto page: Previous 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 Next
Mark the topic unread ::  View previous topic :: View next topic

Share on TwitterShare on FacebookShare on Google+Share on DiggShare on RedditShare on PInterestShare on Del.icio.usShare on Stumble Upon