Project Perfect Mod Forums
:: Home :: Get Hosted :: PPM FAQ :: Forum FAQ :: Privacy Policy :: Search :: Memberlist :: Usergroups :: Register :: Profile :: Log in to check your private messages :: Log in ::

The time now is Thu Apr 18, 2024 11:23 pm
All times are UTC + 0
Organizing a GCC II
Moderators: Global Moderators, Media Hut Moderators, Red Alert 2 Moderators, Tiberian Sun Moderators
Post new topic   Reply to topic Page 1 of 2 [84 Posts] Mark the topic unread ::  View previous topic :: View next topic
Goto page: 1, 2 Next
Team Black
Defense Minister

PostPosted: Fri Oct 18, 2013 9:14 pm    Post subject:  Organizing a GCC II
Subject description: unofficial anouncement
Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Greetings!
Recently I've acquired a bunch of CD Keys (LEGIT ones #Tongue ) for PC - Origin that I know I won't be using, so instead of letting them go to waste, I figure I could organize a competition, and use them as prizes for all y'all.

The competition will be my favorite kind of mapping: Singleplayer! Being a bit more complex, it'll give you much more of an opportunity to shine your skills. Overall, I think the community gets a lot more use out of SP maps, given the state of old C&C multiplayer these days.
I'd like to make it TS/FS only, though I'll take feedback on that.

I'll need two other judges, with proven map-making experience, a good eye for detail, and a positive, fair, committed attitude.

As soon as I get a good gauge on public interest/feedback, and some judges, I'll make the official announcement with dates, guidelines, and all that jazz. This would also be a good time to start brainstorming your kickass map ideas.

The available games are as follows:

Crysis 2 Maximum Edition
Dead Space 3
Medal of Honor
Mirror's Edge
Sims 3 Starter Pack

First prize will get first pick of TWO games. second prize will get the next pick of ONE game, and so forth. If there are less than four entrants, second place may get two games. There's a small chance that more games could be added to the list.

Tiberian Odyssey mapping department. Discord
The Team Black Index

Aro
Alcohol Fueled

PostPosted: Fri Oct 18, 2013 9:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

The first GCC wasn't much of a success due to so many reasons and it was such a shame since the whole competition was so hotly anticipated by the majority of the community. The problem with hosting it now however is that most of the communities single-player mappers have disappeared or are simply busy with other things.

I would host the second official GCC, however, it seems a bit silly since my TS/FS/TI/Whatever doesn't run properly on my new laptop, so I wouldn't be able to play, judge or even participate, unless: We go in favour of a RA2/YR Singleplayer Mapping competition. Though I feel that after the first one had such a poor turnout, it could be better if it's hosted for a different game, plus one thing that currently works in your favor of hosting a new one would be that you have offered to put up prizes for the winners, unlike the first official GCC.

If you'd like to host one for TS, then please feel free, but if people are in favour of a RA2/YR GCC instead, then I'd be happy to host.

RP
Commander

PostPosted: Fri Oct 18, 2013 10:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

I'm up for RA2/YR, I'd even like to test them and judge them, being quite an experienced singleplayer mapper myself.

I know some RA2/YR SP mappers who might be willing to join in on this as a candidate.

Mental Omega 3.0 Mission creator - Creator of FinalOmega: APYR 3.0 Map Editor

/ppm/'s stupidity

Crimsonum
Seth

PostPosted: Sat Oct 19, 2013 7:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Should it be standard TS/FS or RA2/YR? No mods, like TI or MO? I'd like to participate, I just beated Dead Space 2 and I hungry for more #Tongue

Darkstorm
Commander

PostPosted: Sat Oct 19, 2013 6:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

I might try my hand at this, just to see how I can do.

Aurora196
Vehicle Drone

PostPosted: Sat Oct 19, 2013 7:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

I happen to be working on a TS-singleplayer map right now, so I'm up for it. If it will be RA2/YR-only, I don't think I will be joining with a map (maybe judging instead if you want me to).

Lin Kuei Ominae
Seth

PostPosted: Sat Oct 19, 2013 9:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Even if I don't join (i suck at TS/RA2 mapping), I really would like to see this competition happen.

I miss the old days when each year saw 1 or even multiple contests.
I would also love to see an SHP contest again.

Public SHPs
X-Mech Calendar (28 Mechs for GDI and Nod)
5 GDI, 5 Nod, 1 Mutant, 1 Scrin unit, 1 GDI building

Tools
Image Shaper______TMP Shop______C&C Executable Modifier

Team Black
Defense Minister

PostPosted: Sun Oct 20, 2013 12:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

@ Aro, that's a drag! Is it a matter of time? If so I'm thinking, the GCC had a pretty big timeline (including extensions), perhaps the issue might be resolved by then? or is it one of those "Fvck it, ain't gonna work" type of situations?

@ Aurora if you're joining, we've GOTTA make it TS/FS #Tongue

@ Errbody what if we open it up to any Westwood C&C, and the mods DTA, TI, or TX? It would give it a great diversity factor, and would be a great way for people to show off their skills catered to their favorite game/mod (it may also help promote those mods a bit ). Since it'll be SP, mission quality would be the overlying factor so it might not impede fair judgement all too much.
It's a crazy idea, but I'm all about trying new stuff to keep things spicy.

The Team Black Index

Ixith
Cyborg Commando

PostPosted: Sun Oct 20, 2013 4:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Team Black wrote:
.... to keep things spicy.

...I like spicy
this thread has caught my attention...however, due to my inactive nature my input will be withheld for now

Lin Kuei Ominae
Seth

PostPosted: Sun Oct 20, 2013 11:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Team Black wrote:
@ Errbody what if we open it up to any Westwood C&C, and the mods DTA, TI, or TX?

In this case i might join too and create a DTA map.

Public SHPs

Tools

Dutchygamer
President

PostPosted: Sun Oct 20, 2013 12:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Team Black wrote:
@ Errbody what if we open it up to any Westwood C&C, and the mods DTA, TI, or TX? It would give it a great diversity factor, and would be a great way for people to show off their skills catered to their favorite game/mod (it may also help promote those mods a bit ). Since it'll be SP, mission quality would be the overlying factor so it might not impede fair judgement all too much.
It's a crazy idea, but I'm all about trying new stuff to keep things spicy.

I reckon Generals is not seen as a WW C&C?

OrangeNero
Commander

PostPosted: Sun Oct 20, 2013 3:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

why just these 3 mods? With TS being free it would be easy to upload the modded TS (300MB) + the map. unzip and instantly play and judge.

Crimsonum
Seth

PostPosted: Sun Oct 20, 2013 4:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

I say keep mods away, they add plenty of new content and thus could give an advantage to people making missions for mods.

Aro
Alcohol Fueled

PostPosted: Sun Oct 20, 2013 11:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Yeah, and Q45 would just win.

Team Black
Defense Minister

PostPosted: Mon Oct 21, 2013 1:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Aro wrote:

^This. #Tongue
boy I still miss working with the ol' TI crew
Aight so I think we'll leave mods out of it. We'll keep it open to all the WW C&C games (Dawn through Yuri) would be a good way to make the competition interesting, letting mappers use whatever game that their skills are best catered to.

@Ixith you better get in this.. and you better make a map as spicy as that friggin habanaro jelly of yours #Tongue

@ LKO would you still throw in map if we don't do DTA?

The Team Black Index

Crimsonum
Seth

PostPosted: Mon Oct 21, 2013 6:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

LKO should definitely do a TD or RA map! I liked his missions, though they were often pretty hard.

[TiberianFuture]
Scrin Overlord

PostPosted: Mon Oct 21, 2013 12:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Team Black wrote:
Aro wrote:

^This. #Tongue

Hmm. Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm....   :WAT

I'm in.

Ladder wars vs. bikeRushOwnz.

Lin Kuei Ominae
Seth

PostPosted: Mon Oct 21, 2013 1:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Team Black wrote:

no, sorry. I suck at TS mapping and find it much more time consuming.

Crimsonum wrote:
LKO should definitely do a TD or RA map! I liked his missions, though they were often pretty hard.

I never mapped RA. No TD this time. I'm out of ideas and pretty much made every interesting logic that i wanted to see realized in my few TD maps.

\Edit
vv@reply below: i dislike RA2, so I'll never map for this. RA isn't fun to me. TD see above. TS the only left, which i find too time consuming.
DTA would have been really the only mod/game for which i would have considered making a map.

Last edited by Lin Kuei Ominae on Mon Oct 21, 2013 1:05 pm; edited 3 times in total

Crimsonum
Seth

PostPosted: Mon Oct 21, 2013 1:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Lin Kuei Ominae wrote:
Team Black wrote:

no, sorry. I suck at TS mapping and find it much more time consuming.

No one said this is limited to TS.

Q45
Tiberian Fiend

PostPosted: Mon Oct 21, 2013 4:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Aro wrote:

Oh you! Very Happy

I'd like to participate, but finishing TI's campaign is taking all my mapping time at the moment. That, and it's been ages since I last time made a map using just the TS/RA2 assets.

Twisted Insurrection's Lead Campaign Developer

Bittah Commander
Defense Minister

PostPosted: Mon Oct 21, 2013 4:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

I don't think mods will be an issue as long as everyone is simply limited to submitting only 1 mission. That way someone (that someone only being Q45 in this case I guess) can't just submit a whole campaign he's been working on for months already.

Either that or only allow missions of which the development hasn't started before the competition did.

View user's profile Send private message ModDB Profile ID YouTube User URL Facebook Profile URL
Crimsonum
Seth

PostPosted: Mon Oct 21, 2013 5:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Bittah Commander wrote:
Either that or only allow missions of which the development hasn't started before the competition did.

and you assure this how?

Bittah Commander
Defense Minister

PostPosted: Mon Oct 21, 2013 7:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Hence why the first option I suggested would be preferable. In Q45's case Aro surely knows however #Tongue

View user's profile Send private message ModDB Profile ID YouTube User URL Facebook Profile URL
Team Black
Defense Minister

PostPosted: Mon Oct 21, 2013 11:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Yeah Q45 will kick our asses if TI is involved, whether or not the map is premade #Tongue

Q45 wrote:
finishing TI's campaign is taking all my mapping time at the moment

There's still judge spots open if you want one, I've seen you in TI and I know you're a good guy for it. If you're a great mapper who won't be entering the comp, it's def a great circumstance to be a judge!

The Team Black Index

^Rampastein
Rampastring

PostPosted: Tue Oct 22, 2013 7:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

I don't think I'll have time for making a new map anytime soon, although I could probably be a judge.

If my mapping record isn't widely known, I've got 2 spotlighted and 3 non-spotlighted maps on Tibweb, was a participant in the first GCC and I've also made 19 maps for DTA, of which 6 are singleplayer missions. Also 2 multiplayer maps for TI.

RP
Commander

PostPosted: Tue Oct 22, 2013 12:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

So everyone, make a decision!

TS/FS non-modded and RA2/YR non-modded, that's where my vote goes out to.

I also have some things to contribute to the 'prize pool' if I become a judge, nothing CnC related though, but it is gaming related.

/ppm/'s stupidity

Bittah Commander
Defense Minister

PostPosted: Tue Oct 22, 2013 1:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

You'll probably have more participants if you do allow mods, plus if the judges do their jobs right (and judge the way the missions were put together, rather than the quality of the graphics used in the mod or other mod-specific things), using a modded or non-modded version of the game shouldn't even make a difference.
Also, if it did make a difference, then using TS or RA2 would make a difference as well (in this case the judges need to be unbiased just the same and only only judge how the missions play, rather than how ugly the RA2 terrain is).

Lin Kuei Ominae
Seth

PostPosted: Tue Oct 22, 2013 3:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

^^haha
"urgh, an ugly RA2 mission. 0 points."
"oh nice, TS. 5 bonus points for beautiful terrain"

I agree, if you judge objectively, using a mod shouldn't matter.
The judges then of course have to take into account what the mod offers and how well it is used.
e.g.
TI has 220 TerrainTypes for a single theater (trees, mutations etc)
DTA being based on rather simplistic TD art has only 90 TerrainTypes for 3 different theaters (desert, temperate, snow)

So if you map in TI using only 10 different trees, then the map surely sucks, but in DTA this could result already in a quite detailed and well looking map.
But the "Detail" rating of the judge for the map should cover this.

On the most important part, the triggers for a single player map, are all TS/RA2 games and mods almost the same, so comparing them should be no problem.

Public SHPs

Tools

Last edited by Lin Kuei Ominae on Tue Oct 22, 2013 3:16 pm; edited 2 times in total

Graion Dilach
Defense Minister

PostPosted: Tue Oct 22, 2013 3:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

TS. Terrain. Beautiful.

I laughed.

I have nothing to add to this except that if there would be only a single jury, then it'll suck. That Aurora196 map Aro declared as winner of the CCCIII is broken in balance terms (2 players have no urban combat possibilities) compared to half of the balanced maps submitted.

=======================
WeiDU mods: Random Graion Tweaks | Graion's Soundsets
Maintainance: Extra Expanded Enhanced Encounters! | BGEESpawn
Contributions: EE Fixpack | Enhanced Edition Trilogy | DSotSC (Trilogy) | UB_IWD | SotSC & a lot more...

View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website ModDB Profile ID
RP
Commander

PostPosted: Tue Oct 22, 2013 3:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Alright, then we'll allow mods.

Borrowed from Aro, I'd say the following rules seem OK for this tournament.

• Rules:

• 1) Contestants may submit one map
    • 2) Maps must be larger than 75x75
    • 3) Maps must be all new, for example, an edit of Operation: Lone Guardian will not be accepted
    • 4) All map theaters are allowed
    • 5) Maps are to be submitted in *.MAP Format
    • 6) Terrain expansions of any kind are not allowed
    • 7) Entries must be submitted to <?> (me?) by the <Day> of <Month> 2013 (00:00GMT)
    • 8 ) No non-map mods are allowed
    • 9) You can provide your own stringtable for the mission

• Judging:

Judging will be done by RP, others?
    70/70 Will be the highest possible score per judge, Your maps will be judged on the following criteria:

• Detail work and LAT placement. (Max: 10 Points)
    • Map layout (Max: 10 Points)
    • Map Lighting (Max: 10 Points)
    • Gameplay (Max: 10 Points)
    • Triggers and Effects (Max: 20 Points) (increased to 20, because this is what a singleplayer mission is mostly about)
    • Uniqueness (Max: 10 Points) (eg. no kill object X, win)

• Prizes:

Custom rank?
I've got game-keys not CnC related, could throw some in?

Feel free to contribute to more rules, criteria etc. It's just a sketch of the official announcement.
How should mods be deliverd with a map? Download link to the mod, attached zip?

/ppm/'s stupidity

Last edited by RP on Wed Oct 23, 2013 12:20 pm; edited 5 times in total

Starkku
Cyborg Commando

PostPosted: Tue Oct 22, 2013 4:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

It's not gonna work if mods are allowed. No matter what, it would influence judging to such degree that the competition would be far from fair at that point. Hell, even allowing both TS & RA2 maps is kind of stretching it already.

View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website ModDB Profile ID Twitter Channel URL
RP
Commander

PostPosted: Tue Oct 22, 2013 4:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

I agree with Starkku tbh.

Cartographer's Call Competition III was also only for RA2/YR stock terrain, no-one bitched about that.

Mods could make it look nice, but if you're a good singleplayer creator you should manage stock TS/FS/RA2/YR units, which makes it even a bigger challenge (fun!).

Also, if you're that much in love with your map/mission, you can always adapt it to your mod.

/ppm/'s stupidity

Last edited by RP on Tue Oct 22, 2013 4:22 pm; edited 1 time in total

mevitar
Missile Trooper

PostPosted: Tue Oct 22, 2013 4:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

This will become "best map for the best mod" competition if mods are allowed, no matter how you do the judging.
Or it will get skewed the other way, and a good map for a mod will lose with an average map for an unmodded game, simply because people will give less points to it as it's needing a mod.

Also funny since when the voxel competition was going on, it had a rule about no custom vpls, so it will stay a "voxel competition", not "voxel + vpl competition".
Apparently, mods don't affect maps as much as custom vpls affect voxels?
And it's not only graphics that affect the maps and missions, but how many options and units to choose from you have.

Edit: yay, for slow typing. Sad

OrangeNero
Commander

PostPosted: Tue Oct 22, 2013 5:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Have some faith into the judges. its a difficult task but can be accomplished. The better the mod the higher the expectation towards it.
WW modded most maps trough the map ini editing. Many WW missions were actually slight mods just think of the RA mission with the tesla tanks and the nuclear mig. A good SP mission does in fact mod the game.

Aro
Alcohol Fueled

PostPosted: Tue Oct 22, 2013 5:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Starkku wrote:
It's not gonna work if mods are allowed. No matter what, it would influence judging to such degree that the competition would be far from fair at that point. Hell, even allowing both TS & RA2 maps is kind of stretching it already.

Agreed. Allowing mods isn't a wise decision.

Bittah Commander
Defense Minister

PostPosted: Tue Oct 22, 2013 6:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Shouldn't allow RA2 either then IMO. The difference between the original game and a total conversion isn't very different from the difference between TS and RA2 after all.

Graion Dilach
Defense Minister

PostPosted: Tue Oct 22, 2013 6:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

You know, this was over 9000 on idiocy level.

I say shouldn't allow TS then, since TS engine has less options for scripters than RA2.

=======================
Contributions: EE Fixpack | Enhanced Edition Trilogy | DSotSC (Trilogy) | UB_IWD | SotSC & a lot more...

View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website ModDB Profile ID
Bittah Commander
Defense Minister

PostPosted: Tue Oct 22, 2013 6:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Graion Dilach wrote:
You know, this was over 9000 on idiocy level

Right back at you, since you totally missed the point there.
The point is that allowing multiple games has the exact same issues as allowing mods, hence why if these issues are really a problem, only one game should be allowed (and whether this game will be TS or RA2 is totally beside the matter).

Graion Dilach
Defense Minister

PostPosted: Tue Oct 22, 2013 7:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Then be it THE game of YR and not a giant mod of RA1.

=======================

[TiberianFuture]
Scrin Overlord

PostPosted: Tue Oct 22, 2013 8:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

YR only would be horrible.
TS offers so much more options for serious and interesting missions, that YR can just go sit in a corner in shame.

Also agree on that no mods should be allowed.

OmegaBolt
President

PostPosted: Tue Oct 22, 2013 8:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

How is that the case? YR has greater capability as an engine to be used in missions, it just takes creativity from the user. You don't need to stick to the silly story of YR.

Speeder
Commander

PostPosted: Tue Oct 22, 2013 8:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

[TiberianFuture] wrote:
TS offers so much more options for serious and interesting missions, that YR can just go sit in a corner in shame.

I usually ignore silly TS vs RA2 debates of /ppm/ but you're really testing my patience here. I would love to hear about the wonders of TS mission design.

Last edited by Speeder on Tue Oct 22, 2013 8:12 pm; edited 1 time in total

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website YouTube User URL Facebook Profile URL Twitter Channel URL
RP
Commander

PostPosted: Tue Oct 22, 2013 8:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

[TiberianFuture] wrote:

That is the funniest argument I've heard this year.

TS has less map events and actions than YR has (options!), besides that YR has 6 theaters while TS only has 2.
You can make evenly serious and interesting missions in both YR and TS, it's the creator who makes this decision, not the game.

I'm not saying YR 'da best', but stating TS>YR with regards to options is bullocks.

Cut the crap about TS>YR or TS<YR and come to an end, I want to start this GCC.

/ppm/'s stupidity

Team Black
Defense Minister

PostPosted: Tue Oct 22, 2013 8:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

gotta disagree with you Bittah; I think familiarity is the key factor. As much as I'd like to include mods in this comp, people have been working with the unmodded westwood game engines for over ten years, and are pretty well accustomed to them. WW engines are the best middle ground, remember it's familiarity not only with the participants, but the judges as well. All ranging from never-played-it-before status, to worked-on-it-from-day-one status.
If a judge is more or less familiar with a mod, it'll likely imbalance their experience.
Thirdly, if the average lurker who wants to simply play one of these maps, he or she can simply drag n drop it without the deterrence of finding, downloading, and installing the associated mod.
I'm sure most people will naturally choose either TS or RA2, but the option is open if someone is ambitious enough to try TD or RA1.

The judges will understand the potential compilations with incorporating multiple engines, and respond appropriately. It's nice to have an even playing field, though I'm more interested with having people enjoy making their submission based on their talents. That combo makes for more participants, and better maps!

As for judges, looks like the best candidates are ^Rampastein and RP. If anyone else is interested in judging, speak now or hold your peace!

The Team Black Index

[TiberianFuture]
Scrin Overlord

PostPosted: Tue Oct 22, 2013 10:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

A few extra scripts doesn't make up for the horrible a)terrain b)lighting c)silliness that is RA2/YR.
It doesn't matter if there's so many awesome and superior logics in YR(hurrdurr) when everything you can do with them ends up dull and uninteresting.

What I'm saying is that TS has much more potential for an atmospheric, detailed, story driven mission than YR, not that TS engine > YR engine.

@Speeder: Train tactics? Firestorm walling? Stealthed surprises? Hostile environment? Strategy-limiting storms? Actual gates? Should I go on?
@RP - The only real new theaters are desert/lunar. I dare you to try and make an interesting, complex mission in either of them. Neutral

Last edited by [TiberianFuture] on Tue Oct 22, 2013 10:35 pm; edited 1 time in total

Speeder
Commander

PostPosted: Tue Oct 22, 2013 10:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Quote:

Quote:
A few extra scripts doesn't make up for the horrible a)terrain b)lighting c)silliness that is RA2/YR.
It doesn't matter if there's so many awesome and superior logics in YR(hurrdurr) when everything you can do with them ends up dull and uninteresting.

Wow. No comment.

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website YouTube User URL Facebook Profile URL Twitter Channel URL
Graion Dilach
Defense Minister

PostPosted: Tue Oct 22, 2013 10:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Eat your words, Annie Oakley!

=======================

[TiberianFuture]
Scrin Overlord

PostPosted: Tue Oct 22, 2013 10:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

I'm not sure what you're trying to say, Speeder. Also, you ninja'd my edit on the last post, check it out.

RP
Commander

PostPosted: Tue Oct 22, 2013 10:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Alright then, everyone made their point.
Can we now please get back to business?

It's a shame I cannot poll this topic, otherwise I would've done so.

Who's IN FAVOR of a GCC II for TS/FS and RA2/YR?
Who's AGAINST a GCC II?

As you've seen, either a GCC for TS/FS and RA2/YR or none.
If you think TS or YR has more options, show the jury and create a wonderful singleplayer mission!

/ppm/'s stupidity

Graion Dilach
Defense Minister

PostPosted: Tue Oct 22, 2013 10:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

[TiberianFuture] wrote:
@Speeder: Train tactics? Firestorm walling? Stealthed surprises? Hostile environment? Strategy-limiting storms? Actual gates? Should I go on?

Laughing

These all are in YR already. What a moot list. Just because WW doesn't use them, they're not out of the engine. Okay, train tracks are in TX.

But they're there, you fool. Now go back to your TS cave, and ignore the world. That's a lot easier,. And you guys even say Ares alienates... lol.

=======================

Mark the topic unread ::  View previous topic :: View next topic

Share on TwitterShare on FacebookShare on Google+Share on DiggShare on RedditShare on PInterestShare on Del.icio.usShare on Stumble Upon