Project Perfect Mod Forums
:: Home :: Get Hosted :: PPM FAQ :: Forum FAQ :: Privacy Policy :: Search :: Memberlist :: Usergroups :: Register :: Profile :: Log in to check your private messages :: Log in ::

The time now is Thu Mar 28, 2024 7:45 pm
All times are UTC + 0
C&C3 Nod EVA for TS
Moderators: Global Moderators, Media Hut Moderators, OpenRA Moderators, Red Alert 2 Moderators, Tiberian Sun Moderators
Post new topic   Reply to topic Page 1 of 1 [15 Posts] Mark the topic unread ::  View previous topic :: View next topic
Astor
Cyborg Soldier

PostPosted: Sat Oct 26, 2013 3:51 pm    Post subject:  C&C3 Nod EVA for TS
Subject description: It's now Nods turn
Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

I really liked what Stealth Killer had done to the GDI EVA from TS. So I was glad to replace those ugly sounds for my mod.

After a wile it was a pain to hear that ugly Cabal voice with Nod/Cabal/Forgotten faction. So with my newest release I added the TW Nod EVA into my mod.

As I am not an unfriendly person, I share it with everyone Smile
If you use it in a public mod please credit me.

btw I have also Scrin EVA but haven't released it yet (it will be used as Forgotten EVA in my campaign) the same goes for my 1334 converted dialog sounds I am using for all my units. I can tell you that took me ages!

credits go to EA/Tiberium Wars for the source sounds.

PS: Put the speech02.mix file inside an expandXX.mix file

Nod EVA.zip
 Description:
Updated version

Fixed Incoming Transmission, Tertiary Objective Achieved, added 2 minutes remaining and 4 minutes remaining.

Download
 Filename:  Nod EVA.zip
 Filesize:  1.02 MB
 Downloaded:  276 Time(s)

Last edited by Astor on Sun Oct 27, 2013 8:27 pm; edited 3 times in total

CCHyper
Defense Minister

PostPosted: Sat Oct 26, 2013 6:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Will you be releasing the GDI and Scrin?

Astor
Cyborg Soldier

PostPosted: Sat Oct 26, 2013 9:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

CCHyper wrote:
Will you be releasing the GDI and Scrin?

I can put all 3 EVA's into a package for everyone. Just need to finish Scrin. You can expect it the next following days Very Happy

I may also consider to give all my converted unit voices from TW for free use. Wink

DarkVen9109
Pyro Sniper

PostPosted: Sun Oct 27, 2013 2:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Hey Astor I wanted to thank you for releasing the Nod EVA in which I have waited for so many months hoping that Stealth Killer is going to upload this one also,I'm tired of hearing and hearing and hearing Cabal's annoying voice. Request, on the other hand, could you also upload some dialogues of Nod infantries and GDI infantries in some parts of the game and the Incoming Transmission voice clips of EVA?

Nod EVA Downloaded

Atomic_Noodles
Defense Minister

PostPosted: Sun Oct 27, 2013 4:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

I could do the same too but i'm too lazy to convert them to lower quality audio... -_-

Astor
Cyborg Soldier

PostPosted: Sun Oct 27, 2013 5:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

DarkVen9109 wrote:
Hey Astor I wanted to thank you for releasing the Nod EVA in which I have waited for so many months hoping that Stealth Killer is going to upload this one also,I'm tired of hearing and hearing and hearing Cabal's annoying voice. Request, on the other hand, could you also upload some dialogues of Nod infantries and GDI infantries in some parts of the game and the Incoming Transmission voice clips of EVA?

Nod EVA Downloaded

Which quotes from EVA you need? This Nod EVA package is like Stealth Killer's GDI EVA package. Mostly useable in skirmish and some basic SP missions. As I haven't converted all sounds.

I have done the following units so far, which I am using in my mod:

Specter Artillery
Awakened (Normal & low pitched)
Black Hand
Buggy
Confessor
Cultist
Enlightend (normal & low pitched)
Fanatic
Flame Tank
GDI Harvester
Grenade Soldier
Mammoth Tank
Marauder
Rifle Soldier
MARV
Nod Harvester
Nod MCV
Predator
Redeemer
Rocket Infantry
Militia
Saboteur
Scorpion
Shadow Trooper
Slingshot
Spotter
Stealth Tank
Surveyor
Tiberium Trooper
Titan
Wolverine
Zone Raider
Zone Trooper

Infantry have select/die/feedback/move/attack done
Vehicles have only select/move/attack done

I may do some die and feedback sounds for vehicles too, but not now.

Not finished but I will do for 100%:

Purifier (normal & low pitched)
GDI Commando
Nod Commando
Firehawk
Juggernaut
Behemoth
Mobile Repair Vehicle
Orca
Carryall
Ox Transporter
Pitbull
Sniper
Emissary
Reckoner
Venom
Vertigo
Scrin EVA
maybe some CNC4 units Confused

I may take requests, feel free to ask.

DarkVen9109
Pyro Sniper

PostPosted: Sun Oct 27, 2013 6:42 am    Post subject:   Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Hmm GDI Missile Squad, Raider Buggy, and Attack Bike. I need it, ohh and those voices of GDI infantries in some SP missions also. For the EVA. Here's an example

"The Nod forces in the area present a threat to our mission. Eliminate their base to the north."
This one's for EVA. For soldiers:

"We're gonna need some Missile Soldiers to handle those Venoms."
-GDI mission 6

EDIT: 00-i020 says Harvester Under Attack rather than Incoming Transmission. I might have downloaded another Nod EVA somewhere I just can't remember where but I'll try to look for it so I'll go fix this one. 00-i104 says Tech Building Discovered rather than Tertiary Object Achieved, odd.

Last edited by DarkVen9109 on Sun Oct 27, 2013 1:36 pm; edited 1 time in total

OrangeNero
Commander

PostPosted: Sun Oct 27, 2013 9:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

tried it out and really like it. thx.
I can't get enough of TS cabal quotes like "listen to the sound of your own extinction" are just way too badass.  He's probably inspired by the House of Ordos from Dune2000.

Atomic_Noodles
Defense Minister

PostPosted: Sun Oct 27, 2013 10:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

The Nod Commando has some "feedback" quotes in Kane's Wrath but its in the campaign files or something.

DarkVen9109
Pyro Sniper

PostPosted: Sun Oct 27, 2013 1:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Jem, you mean the feedback when the Commando takes damage or what?

Atomic_Noodles
Defense Minister

PostPosted: Sun Oct 27, 2013 2:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

yes. The ones in there are just grunt sounds.

In Kane's Wrath there is some campaign-only dialog she says these which I edited as proper fear lines:

Snipers! Take Cover
I'm getting torn up here!
Pull back! Things are getting ugly!

Astor
Cyborg Soldier

PostPosted: Sun Oct 27, 2013 8:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

DarkVen9109 wrote:
EDIT: 00-i020 says Harvester Under Attack rather than Incoming Transmission. I might have downloaded another Nod EVA somewhere I just can't remember where but I'll try to look for it so I'll go fix this one. 00-i104 says Tech Building Discovered rather than Tertiary Object Achieved, odd.

Thank's for that note! I was a little tired when I did this, I fix it ASAP!

EDIT: Updated download, fixed Incoming Transmission, Tertiary Objective Achieved, added 2 minutes remaining and 4 minutes remaining.

DarkVen9109
Pyro Sniper

PostPosted: Mon Oct 28, 2013 6:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Ehh no worries. I always test the sound before posting anyway. Ohh and suggestion, add up also the Scrin units with voice quotes.

Atomic_Noodles
Defense Minister

PostPosted: Mon Oct 28, 2013 2:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

DarkVen9109 wrote:
Ehh no worries. I always test the sound before posting anyway. Ohh and suggestion, add up also the Scrin units with voice quotes.

Scrin Units are alot though some sets go up to 12+

The only one with "Voices" are the Cultists and well... their EVA

DarkVen9109
Pyro Sniper

PostPosted: Mon Oct 28, 2013 2:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

ohhh I see. Well I guess the remaining units are just gruntings.

Post new topic   Reply to topic Page 1 of 1 [15 Posts] Mark the topic unread ::  View previous topic :: View next topic

Share on TwitterShare on FacebookShare on Google+Share on DiggShare on RedditShare on PInterestShare on Del.icio.usShare on Stumble Upon
Quick Reply
Username:

If you are visually impaired or cannot otherwise answer the challenges below please contact the Administrator for help.

Write only two of the following words separated by a sharp: Brotherhood, unity, peace!