Project Perfect Mod Forums
:: Home :: Get Hosted :: PPM FAQ :: Forum FAQ :: Privacy Policy :: Search :: Memberlist :: Usergroups :: Register :: Profile :: Log in to check your private messages :: Log in ::

The time now is Thu Apr 18, 2024 3:07 pm
All times are UTC + 0
Distributed Fire Fixing?
Moderators: Ares Support Team at PPM, Global Moderators, Red Alert 2 Moderators
Post new topic   Reply to topic Page 1 of 1 [8 Posts] Mark the topic unread ::  View previous topic :: View next topic
Atomic_Noodles
Defense Minister

PostPosted: Fri Dec 20, 2013 1:49 pm    Post subject:  Distributed Fire Fixing? Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

As it is distributed fire is broken on Buildings. When it is implemented it will only fire once. Ever

Last edited by Atomic_Noodles on Fri Dec 20, 2013 2:34 pm; edited 1 time in total

Agent Z
AA Infantry

Location: LocationNotFoundException at RealLife.Location.find() at line: -1

PostPosted: Fri Dec 20, 2013 2:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

It seems to work for Aegis Cruiser?

Atomic_Noodles
Defense Minister

PostPosted: Fri Dec 20, 2013 2:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

I forgot to mention the Building Part. :X

MasterHaosis
General

PostPosted: Fri Dec 20, 2013 4:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

He perhaps wants to create Giant SAM site which fires missiles like Aegis Cruiser.

PPM Halloween Season 2021

Dasfonia
Rocket Cyborg

PostPosted: Wed Dec 25, 2013 5:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

This would be used for garrisoned structures for the infantry to fire at multiple different targets, opposed to every infantry shooting at one single enemy.

Droke
Scorpion Sniper

PostPosted: Wed Dec 25, 2013 9:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

I was unaware that this did not work on building types. Some features that I'm planning for my project was based on this, so a fix would certainly be helpful to me. That said, I can probably adjust those designs over to utilize a vehicle platform, so its mostly convenience in this instance.

Atomic_Noodles
Defense Minister

PostPosted: Fri Dec 27, 2013 1:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

I have done some testing and it does work but its broken to unusability.

For an example... a fully occupied building (10 in this example) will still lose against TWO MBTs

The Target Acquisition is too slow for it to be usable at all.

ApolloTD
Commander

PostPosted: Sat Dec 28, 2013 8:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Atomic_Noodles wrote:
I have done some testing and it does work but its broken to unusability.

For an example... a fully occupied building (10 in this example) will still lose against TWO MBTs

The Target Acquisition is too slow for it to be usable at all.

Yes I basicly told you this how its useless... It spread out every shot and makes killing targets take too long and yeah I'm not sure whats with the targeting code system with it but it sure ain't good.

Post new topic   Reply to topic Page 1 of 1 [8 Posts] Mark the topic unread ::  View previous topic :: View next topic

Share on TwitterShare on FacebookShare on Google+Share on DiggShare on RedditShare on PInterestShare on Del.icio.usShare on Stumble Upon