Project Perfect Mod Forums
:: Home :: Get Hosted :: PPM FAQ :: Forum FAQ :: Privacy Policy :: Search :: Memberlist :: Usergroups :: Register :: Profile :: Log in to check your private messages :: Log in ::

The time now is Thu Apr 18, 2024 4:16 am
All times are UTC + 0
My plan for Ares 0.6
Moderators: Ares Support Team at PPM, Global Moderators, Red Alert 2 Moderators
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies. Page 5 of 7 [311 Posts] Mark the topic unread ::  View previous topic :: View next topic
Goto page: Previous 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 Next
Sir Shockwave
Cyborg Firebomber

PostPosted: Sat Mar 01, 2014 12:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

I had an idea recently. If you can already do this with Ares, or as an ingame feature, then ignore this. Otherwise, I think this is simple enough (though as always, expect a long winded explanation).

I have created two additional variants of attack cursor, which in addition to the default one makes for three - the default red cross hair, an orange cross hair and a yellow cross hair.

However, I want to be able to rig these cross hairs to respond to specific armor types. The idea is to tell people that X unit is not so effective against Y target, but is super effective against Z target.

For example, a GI is given three targets - one is a Rhino Tank, one is a Conscript, and another is a Flak Track. As the GI is selected and the mouse goes over the Rhino Tank, the cursor comes up as yellow, showing that the GI is laughably ineffective against fighting the Rhino Tank with his weapon. As the cursor moves over the Flak Track, the cursor changes to Orange, showing that the GI will deal damage to the Flak Track, but is largely ineffective against it. Finally, the cursor goes over the Conscript, and the cursor changes to the classic red cursor, showing the GI's attack is super effective against the Conscript.

I'm sure you can see how this works and what exactly it's use is. That said, if it cannot be done ignore me (though my imagination says it's a simple extension of the pre-existing Superweapon Cursor logic). If it's too late to suggest new features, I can wait for 0.7 or whatever to think about this.

Graion Dilach
Defense Minister

PostPosted: Sat Mar 01, 2014 12:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Your imagination is plain wrong, Shockwave.

=======================
WeiDU mods: Random Graion Tweaks | Graion's Soundsets
Maintainance: Extra Expanded Enhanced Encounters! | BGEESpawn
Contributions: EE Fixpack | Enhanced Edition Trilogy | DSotSC (Trilogy) | UB_IWD | SotSC & a lot more...

View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website ModDB Profile ID
Parasite03
Cyborg Artillery

Also Known As: ZivDero

PostPosted: Sat Mar 01, 2014 10:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

This could be made just by doing thig like this:
X is trying to fire Y. Chethe unit X's weapons' verses on target Y's armor. If the verses (I know that it's versus) is below or equal to 20% then display cursor A. If the verses are higer than 20% and lower or equal to 50%, then display cursor B. If the verses is 51% and higher, then display the default red cursor.

What in the name of insanity is this? I FRICKING LOVE THIS LOGICCCC!!!!!!!!!!!!OOOOOOOOHEEAWWWWWWWWWWWYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAWWWWWW PEW PEW PEW PEW BOOM BOOM BOOM!! Nice I love this!!!! Ferriswheel bomb, Dive bomb. New Logic discovered thanks to Kenosis Very Happy

Orac
President

PostPosted: Sat Mar 01, 2014 10:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

That makes for fine pseudocode, but I would guess that it would be quite complex to hook it into all the required routines.  Not to mention that adding additional frames to the SHP could have unintentional side effects all over the place, which would also need to be corrected by Ares.

It's a simple request, but one can easily see how it would need to be built upon a series of more complex ones.  And the more complex ones don't really have much benefit beyond allowing this request.

Though I'm not an Ares dev and I haven't looked at the code, so I might be talking out of my ass.

Graion Dilach
Defense Minister

PostPosted: Sat Mar 01, 2014 11:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

WW used 200% many times, if there aren't bigger verses scattered and I pretty am certain people used ludicrous verses values in their mods.

Not to mention that if I would code this at all, instead of doing it this aforementioned cursor way but more of a recoloring (see OpenArena's health-dependant crosshairs as an example) for that.

I see practical issues and bad usage-cases which can't be serialized such easily.

=======================
Contributions: EE Fixpack | Enhanced Edition Trilogy | DSotSC (Trilogy) | UB_IWD | SotSC & a lot more...

View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website ModDB Profile ID
AlexB
Commander

PostPosted: Sat Mar 01, 2014 11:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

I won't implement such a feature. It's absolutely impossible to get it right while making it simple. An arbitrary verses value screams for an option, then there need to be exceptions for immunities, overrides for when damage isn't dealt the conventional way (AE, EMP, KillDriver). What if a weapon has low verses but delivers high damage that would kill the target? What if two or more units of different types are selected? Use the optimistic or the pessimistic one? Or use the same logic as the game and select a leader unit, which potentially shows the wrong cursor which is the opposite of helpful? This is a lot of work to code -- Ares-wise and INI-wise --, and all you get is colorful cursors.

ApolloTD
Commander

PostPosted: Sun Mar 02, 2014 1:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Yeah indeed, shockwave is gravely mistaken like Kane would say...
Such feature would need way too much code behind it to tell when to use specific cursor and superweapons one is nowhere close to such complex thinking as it basicly only tells can use or can't use against target and  this in actual units use would need to be far more sophisticated.

Too much work for mere visual.

New recent features are cool, will be trying them soon Smile

Droke
Scorpion Sniper

PostPosted: Sun Mar 02, 2014 1:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Might it work if you left it up to the modder to specify the cursor? Maybe Custom.Cursor.Image.01=something.shp and Custom.Cursor.01=none, flak, plate on the weapon or something? Might open up some other interesting options as well, beyond just rainbow targeting. Just something that entered my mind when reading through the posts, not a request on my part.

AlexB
Commander

PostPosted: Sun Mar 02, 2014 11:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

INI files have no way to express some relationships. See that not even Westwood implemented these things correctly: There are many cursors for specific weapons that are just unused like the mind-control brain. Other logics require extra tags that are only working in a specific situation like Sabotage and Airstrike cursors.

I am all for more cursors, but not this power set of cursors.

@ApolloTD: Thanks for creating that list of feature requests on the last page. It helped me a lot.

EVA-251
General

Also Known As: evanb90

PostPosted: Sun Mar 02, 2014 7:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Pointless feature to have in an RTS game, IMO from a gameplay perspective, and a nightmare to code

FurryQueen
General

PostPosted: Sun Mar 02, 2014 9:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

I like the system we have now. Either it can attack it or can't, and if the weapon is in range to attack or not. A custom cursor for special things like C4, Spy disguises and things are neat but this idea is just stupidly useless.

Steam

Augusto
Cyborg Soldier

PostPosted: Sun Mar 02, 2014 10:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

AlexB wrote:

Rotors stop spinning in mid-air
There are two new tags to control if hva animations should advance.

[TechnoType]Animated.InAir= (boolean, defaults to no)
Whether the animation should advance when this unit is above the ground. This prevents hovering units from stop playing their animation.

[TechnoType]Animated.Permanent= (boolean, defaults to no)
Whether the animation should always advance, even if the unit is on the ground. Implies Animated.InAir=yes.

It is possible extend this logic to ground locomotor units? A tag to make units have a permanent HVA animation able modders to create radar vans, radar jammers and mobile gap generators...

AlexB
Commander

PostPosted: Mon Mar 03, 2014 12:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Did you try [TechnoType]Animated.Permanent=?

Atomic_Noodles
Defense Minister

PostPosted: Mon Mar 03, 2014 4:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

I tried Animated.Permanent it seems like its pretty much just the same as IdleRate=1 on a Ground Unit. Was hoping it would function like allowing you to animate the HVA but still keep MoveSound to function normally (where it only plays when the unit moves to a different cell)

Drain.Local works fine. I haven't gotten to testing Flying ACC's yet though.

ApolloTD
Commander

PostPosted: Mon Mar 03, 2014 6:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Flying ACC work decently but there are some minor issues, seems most notably if jumpjet is above ore field(?) or its random...
Returning planes sometimes land on the ground instead and take again up when trying dock.
Of course there is whole planes circling thing when taking off, the more you launch them..longer it takes but thats similar from original ACC.

Plus of course if jumpjet is on the move, the planes do try to dock with it regardless foolishly going down and then up... but I wouldn't consider it  a major issue.

Would be nice if we also got the jumpjets rotation etc issues fixed too when given attack order so turns like if given move order while at it Smile

Plus I think I forgot list the damageparticles limitation lifting in this thread list and its only on blueprints.

CellSpread.MaxAffect= now on all my warheads, no longer stupid building damage, works well.

Last edited by ApolloTD on Mon Mar 03, 2014 8:49 am; edited 1 time in total

Graion Dilach
Defense Minister

PostPosted: Mon Mar 03, 2014 6:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Speaking about IdleRate... what's the benefit of the new tags compared to it?

=======================

Mig Eater
Defense Minister

PostPosted: Mon Mar 03, 2014 8:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Flying ACC working well here too, BTW to fix the planes sometimes landing add SlowdownDistance=0 to them, they will just hover next the the ACC instead.

View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website ModDB Profile ID YouTube User URL Facebook Profile URL Twitter Channel URL
mevitar
Missile Trooper

PostPosted: Mon Mar 03, 2014 12:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

The more aircrafts the carrier has, the higher chance that the ones launched first will land. There is nothing else to that, as long as it is able to land, it can happen on any terrain type (i'm pretty sure that if they had their landing restricted to water, they wouldn't do it, except maybe over water). This even happens sometimes with regular aircraft carrier's aircraft (i'm pretty certain it's an issue no-Ares YR too).

There's also something very important, worth mentioning here.

Aircraft's FlightLevel > carrier's FlightLevel:
The aircrafts try to land on the aircraft carrier when they're trying to dock. This means, SlowdownDistance=0 or Landable=no (ok, not sure about this one #Tongue ) will cause the aircrafts to become stuck.
They also have issues when trying to dock while the carrier is on the move. However, this problem also happens for regular aircraft carrier, and always happened (ever ordered it to attack and then to move before Hornets land? try it. if you increase it's Speed, it will be even more visible), so nothing to fix here as far as i'm concerned. Unless of course that AlexB really wants to fix this. #Tongue

Aircraft's FlightLevel <= carrier's FlightLevel:
SlowdownDistance=0 or Landable=no doesn't matter, they will still dock on the carrier (which, depending on their ROT, might take them a while, but they will for sure). Even if it's moving.
This, however, causes issues with the spawned aircraft's MoveSound not working properly after the first launch.

And i already reported another issue with their AuxSound1 and AuxSound2.

Mig Eater
Defense Minister

PostPosted: Mon Mar 03, 2014 12:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Landable=no makes the spawned aircraft fly off the map & then IE, the same happens with the normal ACC too.

View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website ModDB Profile ID YouTube User URL Facebook Profile URL Twitter Channel URL
AlexB
Commander

PostPosted: Wed Mar 05, 2014 3:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

While I'm waiting for the confirmations to come in, let me reveal the plan for now: Ares 0.6 shall be out this month, and it still requires some testing. The first RC could be out in about 5 to 10 days, which would leave some room to merge in Graion's branch and to write the documentation. This means that I'm almost done with my work here. There are many features that are interesting, but they'll have to wait.

This makes 0.6 a minor release compared to the features 0.5 added, but if you include the internal changes I mentioned, 0.6 is way bigger than 0.5 was. The branch with the most commits in 0.5's development was the alex05 branch, which had 93 of them, and 0.5 as a whole had about 220 commits. The alex06 branch alone is at 260 commits now, and v06 and Graion's branch not yet counted in. Number of commits isn't a good metric, but it can be an indicator.

After 0.6 will have been released, planning 0.7 can pick up here were we left it, and 0.7 will be a release concentrating on features and more fixes again.

Regarding the Flying ACCs, I mentioned these issues in the other post already:
Quote:
For best effects, the FlightLevel of spawns should be higher than the FlightLevel of the spawning unit.

If the spawner unit is moving, it is possible that the spawns lower on the wrong cell and then gain altitude again. Maybe this can be made better, but... meh.

I'll see how to add better support for it, but this is related to Locomotors, and touching them almost always has bad side effects that break other features.

Graion Dilach wrote:
Speaking about IdleRate... what's the benefit of the new tags compared to it?

IdleRate works a little differently. If a unit isn't moving IdleRate is applied. This includes hovering and landing, as well as just sitting on the ground. If the unit is moving, WalkRate is used. Thus, it isn't possible to have rotors spin when in air, but not when landed. Animated.InAir plays the animation if the unit is above ground, no matter what it is doing there. Animated.Permanent just plays the animation unconditionally. (WalkRate and IdleRate take precedence over Animated.*, though.)

Thinking longer about it, I'm tempted to throw both tags away and add one new tag like "AirRate", which supersedes WalkRate and IdleRate (and would also allow integers as values and not just bools). This way, AirRate would always be applied when the unit is in air, and IdleRate could still apply when the unit is on the ground (and thus emulate permanent animations). Thoughts?

OmegaBolt
President

PostPosted: Wed Mar 05, 2014 6:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

AirRate seems good to me. The Animated.x tags sound a little goofy as is (not that it matters for function). That way you could also have faster animations in the air than on the ground too.

Speeder
Commander

PostPosted: Wed Mar 05, 2014 7:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Here's another suggestion: how about making Force Shield respect IronCurtain.Modifier=n% setting.

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website YouTube User URL Facebook Profile URL Twitter Channel URL
RehteA
Soldier

PostPosted: Thu Mar 06, 2014 1:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Another small request about ACC: Extend the Customizable Veterancy logic to let the spawner unit get experience when spawned aircraft kills enemy.

PillBox20
Commander

PostPosted: Thu Mar 06, 2014 9:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

RehteA wrote:
Another small request about ACC: Extend the Customizable Veterancy logic to let the spawner unit get experience when spawned aircraft kills enemy.

And if it is not too late, customisation for the speed a turret spins.
Smile

My YouTube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCtxeQoEM_iVd-F-xUIwleyQ
PillBox20's Red Alert 2 Mod: http://www.moddb.com/mods/pillbox20s-red-alert-2/downloads/pillbox20s-red-alert-2-version-02

View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website YouTube User URL Skype Account
Graion Dilach
Defense Minister

PostPosted: Thu Mar 06, 2014 9:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

RehteA wrote:

That'd make sense only if then spawnees would inherit spawner's veterancy level. Because currently even newly-spawned ones don't.  Laughing

=======================

Mig Eater
Defense Minister

PostPosted: Thu Mar 06, 2014 9:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

The planes are the ones doing the fighting tho, so all an elite carrier could really get is longer range.

PillBox20
Commander

PostPosted: Thu Mar 06, 2014 10:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Hmm.... self-healing, better armor, range, speed. At least that is what the RA3 carrier gets.

PillBox20's Red Alert 2 Mod: http://www.moddb.com/mods/pillbox20s-red-alert-2/downloads/pillbox20s-red-alert-2-version-02

View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website YouTube User URL Skype Account
m7
Commander

PostPosted: Thu Mar 06, 2014 12:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

I thought that Carriers got promotions in RA2?

Graion Dilach
Defense Minister

PostPosted: Thu Mar 06, 2014 12:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Only via VeteranUnits=.

=======================

Atomic_Noodles
Defense Minister

PostPosted: Thu Mar 06, 2014 1:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

And Crates.

I noticed that minor balance change they did in RA3 too. The Carriers would release same rank as they were. Kind of a mix of the Boris Airstrike thing.

RehteA
Soldier

PostPosted: Thu Mar 06, 2014 1:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Graion Dilach wrote:
That'd make sense only if then spawnees would inherit spawner's veterancy level. Because currently even newly-spawned ones don't.  Laughing

In fact, I'm using spawner to emulate other weapons.
So I don't care about spawnee's veterancy.

Glukv48
Cyborg Firebomber

PostPosted: Thu Mar 06, 2014 2:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Parasite03
Cyborg Artillery

PostPosted: Thu Mar 06, 2014 4:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Another couple requests:
1. Make an option to put missions list and campaing buttons together.
2. Make an option for campaign buttons to be inactive:
Unless you have finished campaign(s) A(,B,C,D...), you can't start campaign Z

What in the name of insanity is this? I FRICKING LOVE THIS LOGICCCC!!!!!!!!!!!!OOOOOOOOHEEAWWWWWWWWWWWYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAWWWWWW PEW PEW PEW PEW BOOM BOOM BOOM!! Nice I love this!!!! Ferriswheel bomb, Dive bomb. New Logic discovered thanks to Kenosis Very Happy

AlexB
Commander

PostPosted: Thu Mar 06, 2014 8:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

I'll try to get in some of these, because they are really minor. I'm thinking about adding ForceShield.Modifier (because IronCurtain.Modifier was made specifically to not affect Force Shields).

For spawning units, it could be either a simple tag that puts all the experience on the spawner, or two tags that split the experience as for mind-control. Iirc I considered this request when doing all the other veterancy tags, but mind-controlled spawners would not be supported. This feature feels like a big headache atm, and while looking at the code I found either a documentation error or a bug in Ares. Great.

Generally: Requests go into the blueprints section of LaunchPad. I had to add several of the current features myself already, but if you care for stuff to happen, please add a blueprint.

Concrete: No expansion of mission selection dialog.

AlexB
Commander

PostPosted: Sun Mar 09, 2014 10:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Service announcement: I put the discussion about Rubble expansion into a separate thead.

Edit: New binary. Find below the latest changes, which will be the last if everything goes as planned. In the next few days I'll merge in Graion's branch and start to work on the documentation.

BuildLimit > 1 and build queues
The object currently in production was counted twice, and thus the BuildLimit triggered one too early if an object of the same type was already in production.

Changed mind-control self and victim calculation.
It did not work as documented. The victim got the victim multiplier, but the controller got the self multiplier times the victim multiplier, instead of just the self multiplier. Thus the comment about splitting experience by setting both multipliers to sum up to 100% would be wrong.

Now, the controller gets only the self multiplier, the mind-control victim only gets the victim multiplier.

Veterancy from Spawns (Aircraft Carriers and Destroyers)
Spawners can now get experience from their spawns' kills. For this to work, both the spawn and the spawner must be Trainable=yes. The following two tags go on the unit that spawns, not the spawns themselves.

[TechnoType]Experience.SpawnOwnerModifier= (float, defaults to 0%)
The experience the unit owning a spawn gains when the spawn kills a unit. This tag has to be set on the spawner, not the spawn.

[TechnoType]Experience.SpawnModifier= (float, defaults to 100%)
The experience the a spawn of this unit gains when the spawn kills a unit. This tag has to be set on the spawner, not the spawn.

If you want to split the experience between spawner and spawns, you can make these values sum up to 100%. This is not required, though.

If a spawner is mind-controlled, both the spawner's and the spawn's experience is multiplied by Experience.MindControlVictimModifier.

ForceShield.Modifier
[BuildingType]ForceShield.Modifier= (float, defaults to 1.0)
The number of seconds of Force Shield duration is multiplied by this. Valid values are 0.0 or higher.

Replaced Animated.* by AirRate
[TechnoType]AirRate= (integer - number of frames, defaults to 0)
If higher than 0, defines after how many frames the unit's animation is to be advanced when the unit is in air. AirRate takes precedence over WalkRate, IdleRate and DeployToLand. 0 disables AirRate.

Animated.InAir and Animated.Permanent have been removed.

Krow
Commander

PostPosted: Mon Mar 10, 2014 9:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

AlexB wrote:

[*] Ignore an exception that is used to set a thread name for the debugger (Krow's bug).
Fixed and confirming it now.

Last edited by Krow on Mon Mar 10, 2014 1:19 pm; edited 1 time in total

PillBox20
Commander

PostPosted: Mon Mar 10, 2014 12:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Ok, So I tested the AirRate= and it works. The rottors are animated on the helicopter over water,when fires and all the time(accept when it is on the ground)

The spawner's veterancy works too. The ACC now get awarded for their non-stop hornet supervision  Very Happy

That is from me.

AlexB
Commander

PostPosted: Mon Mar 10, 2014 12:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Thanks, I'll go through the list of features soon and mark them as confirmed. Once all are done, I'll create a v06 branch with Graion's changes, which, considering that there is no overlap in features, could be the first Release Candidate already.

PillBox20
Commander

PostPosted: Mon Mar 10, 2014 1:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

AlexB wrote:
Thanks, I'll go through the list of features soon and mark them as confirmed. Once all are done, I'll create a v06 branch with Graion's changes, which, considering that there is no overlap in features, could be the first Release Candidate already.

Excuse me, but what exactly does "Graion's changes" include?

Graion Dilach
Defense Minister

PostPosted: Mon Mar 10, 2014 2:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

=======================

Speeder
Commander

PostPosted: Mon Mar 10, 2014 5:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

ForceShield.Modifier and AirRate work.

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website YouTube User URL Facebook Profile URL Twitter Channel URL
Parasite03
Cyborg Artillery

PostPosted: Tue Mar 11, 2014 3:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

How about fixing the Dropping= tag?

mevitar
Missile Trooper

PostPosted: Tue Mar 11, 2014 9:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

And what if people want to use Dropping=yes as it works now?

Plus, why do you need it anyway? Unless you really want to have parachutes on a carpet-bombing-type aircraft, everything that this tag would do is already doable.

AlexB
Commander

PostPosted: Tue Mar 11, 2014 10:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Ares is known for its elegance. You could do:
Dropping=yes
ButIWantTheOldWay=yes

---

As I mentioned before, I'll add no more features to 0.6. The Ares 0.6 Development is finally there, and you should use this one to test as it contains all the branches that will be in 0.6: The Service Release and Graion's Minor Features.

Once all the issues marked as Fix Committed or Beta Available are confirmed, this is gonna be called RC.

Graion Dilach
Defense Minister

PostPosted: Tue Mar 11, 2014 10:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

=======================

mevitar
Missile Trooper

PostPosted: Tue Mar 11, 2014 11:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

From the comments there it's already working, but then why isn't it even mentioned in the documentation?

Graion Dilach
Defense Minister

PostPosted: Wed Mar 12, 2014 4:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

You remember the old MO Parabombs, flying awkwards and never exploding? #Tongue

=======================

Parasite03
Cyborg Artillery

PostPosted: Wed Mar 12, 2014 9:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Errrrr..... Doesn't quite work for me. Is it disabled?

Nikademis Von Hisson
General

PostPosted: Wed Mar 12, 2014 5:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Blitzkrieg had para bombs that worked and i don think it used any patch

http://www.ppmsite.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=27714

Mig Eater
Defense Minister

PostPosted: Thu Mar 13, 2014 10:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

They used a paradrop with suicide infantry that looked like bombs. Which was the only way to make RA1 style parabombs in the pre-patch days.

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies. Page 5 of 7 [311 Posts] Goto page: Previous 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 Next
Mark the topic unread ::  View previous topic :: View next topic

Share on TwitterShare on FacebookShare on Google+Share on DiggShare on RedditShare on PInterestShare on Del.icio.usShare on Stumble Upon