Project Perfect Mod Forums
:: Home :: Get Hosted :: PPM FAQ :: Forum FAQ :: Privacy Policy :: Search :: Memberlist :: Usergroups :: Register :: Profile :: Log in to check your private messages :: Log in ::

The time now is Tue Mar 19, 2024 2:51 am
All times are UTC + 0
Halo Poll
Moderators: Global Moderators, Offtopic Moderators
Post new topic   Reply to topic Page 1 of 1 [21 Posts] Mark the topic unread ::  View previous topic :: View next topic

Whic is better
Grunts
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Jackals
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Elite
42%
 42%  [ 3 ]
Hunters
57%
 57%  [ 4 ]
Total Votes : 7

W/P
Commander

PostPosted: Thu Jan 01, 2004 8:57 pm    Post subject:  Halo Poll Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Which alien race is best in halo?

ENGLAND 2006!!! HAWAY THE LADS!!!

hellfire
Commander

PostPosted: Thu Jan 01, 2004 9:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

hunters kick ass, though they are a total pain in the ass also.

All hail me

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Skype Account Yahoo Messenger Account AIM Address
krnyoshi
Cyborg Engineer

PostPosted: Fri Jan 02, 2004 12:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Elites would beat u down into a bloody pulp and shoot you somemore #Crazy Razz

View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Skype Account Yahoo Messenger Account AIM Address
W/P
Commander

PostPosted: Fri Jan 02, 2004 3:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

nah hunters rule by far...i saw a hunter beat a whole 'platoon' of flood zombies then still have health to attack me

halo-elite.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  111.13 KB
 Viewed:  7759 Time(s)

halo-elite.jpg

hellfire
Commander

PostPosted: Fri Jan 02, 2004 4:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

ya it is fun watching flood versus covenant. all there is to do is sit back, and wait for the flood to be killed off.

All hail me

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Skype Account Yahoo Messenger Account AIM Address
krnyoshi
Cyborg Engineer

PostPosted: Sat Jan 03, 2004 10:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

WP wrote:
nah hunters rule by far...i saw a hunter beat a whole 'platoon' of flood zombies then still have health to attack me

True but hunters are one of the most easiest units to kill. 1 perfectly aimed shotgun or pistol shot and he's down. Elites have shields and take longer to kill (shotguns can still kill them in one hit sometimes Smile )
Their fuel rod cannons are pretty inaccurate sometimes (I was once standing still while a hunter was firing it's fuel rod cannon and it kept missing me! Either that or it went through me Laughing )
They are fast but they use melee attack too slow

hellfire wrote:
ya it is fun watching flood versus covenant. all there is to do is sit back, and wait for the flood to be killed off.

Just like the mission: Keyes. Very Happy

View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Skype Account Yahoo Messenger Account AIM Address
Medalmonkey
Missile Trooper

PostPosted: Sat Jan 03, 2004 12:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Hunters are sweet looking, and strong.

View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website ModDB Profile ID
W/P
Commander

PostPosted: Sat Jan 03, 2004 10:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

True bout hunters being slow but with Elite (exept gold) a plasma grenade or strong melee can take it down. I hate elites with swords though....REALLY hard!!!

krnyoshi
Cyborg Engineer

PostPosted: Sun Jan 04, 2004 10:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

WP wrote:
True bout hunters being slow but with Elite (exept gold) a plasma grenade or strong melee can take it down. I hate elites with swords though....REALLY hard!!!

True true... and to easily kill the ones with swords is to lob grenades at them. In the mission with the control room, lure the gold armored sword elite into the bottom part and make sure he's kind of close to the edge then throw a grenade the opposite of the ledge and the elite will lunge to his doom into a funny fall. The invisible sword elites are easiest to kill because they have no shields! Very Happy

W/P
Commander

PostPosted: Tue Jan 06, 2004 12:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

yeah coz of the invisable draining sheild power and you can blatantly see their swords...Laughing

Ma$$iKrE
Medic

PostPosted: Fri Jul 09, 2004 4:36 pm    Post subject: hunters lol omg Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Hunters hard??!! what lol shoot em in the red part when that attack and use a pistol
1 shot and dere down
get em to run at u wen they bring their arm up shoot em in da chest #Mischievous #Mischievous #Mischievous #Mischievous #Mischievous #Mischievous #2gunfire remember HUMAN pistol

Ma$$iKrE
Medic

PostPosted: Tue Jul 13, 2004 3:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

#Mischievous #Mischievous #Mischievous #Mischievous #Mischievous #Mischievous #Mischievous #Mischievous #Mischievous #2gunfire also if u hate elites carry a human pistol and a plasma 1
1 plazma shot den 1 pistol shot 2 da head and the're down
and also the human pistol rocks Twisted Evil

W/P
Commander

PostPosted: Tue Jul 13, 2004 9:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

why so may bats?

Mike
Commander

PostPosted: Tue Jul 13, 2004 9:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

And WHY the double post?

Banshee
Supreme Banshee

Also Known As: banshee_revora (Steam)

PostPosted: Tue Jul 13, 2004 9:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

because he posted 4 days later Neutral

Mods, Mods Support, Public Researchs, Map Archives, Tutorials, A Friendly Community and much more. Check it out now!

Mike
Commander

PostPosted: Tue Jul 13, 2004 9:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

oh oops :S

W/P
Commander

PostPosted: Thu Jul 15, 2004 4:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

btw whens Halo II out? cant wait for battles on Earth!! and Geo-mod too!!!

Ackron
Commander

PostPosted: Thu Jul 15, 2004 8:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

yeah hunters suck one shot kill. i vault them when they melee and turn and shoot. eleites are fun you can play with them and they dont hurt you much (exept higher difficulties). grunts HAW HAW HAW.
jackals are halarious pussy arsed sheilds and 2 pistol shots still kill them.

Ma$$iKrE
Medic

PostPosted: Wed Jul 21, 2004 7:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

2 things 1 i love the bats #Mischievous #Mischievous #Mischievous #Mischievous #Mischievous #Mischievous and 2 ty banshee Very Happy

Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil

W/P
Commander

PostPosted: Thu Jul 22, 2004 12:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

so put the bats in ur sig??

Ma$$iKrE
Medic

PostPosted: Fri Jul 23, 2004 10:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

hellfire wrote:

flood domt die off they keep coming till the covanant r dead Twisted Evil Twisted Evil

#Mischievous #Mischievous #Mischievous

Post new topic   Reply to topic Page 1 of 1 [21 Posts] Mark the topic unread ::  View previous topic :: View next topic

Share on TwitterShare on FacebookShare on Google+Share on DiggShare on RedditShare on PInterestShare on Del.icio.usShare on Stumble Upon
Quick Reply
Username:

If you are visually impaired or cannot otherwise answer the challenges below please contact the Administrator for help.

Write only two of the following words separated by a sharp: Brotherhood, unity, peace! 

You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum
You cannot attach files in this forum
You can download files in this forum