Project Perfect Mod Forums
:: Home :: Get Hosted :: PPM FAQ :: Forum FAQ :: Privacy Policy :: Search :: Memberlist :: Usergroups :: Register :: Profile :: Log in to check your private messages :: Log in ::

The time now is Thu Mar 28, 2024 8:50 am
All times are UTC + 0
Livestreams by Hecthor Doomhammer
Moderators: Global Moderators
Post new topic   Reply to topic Page 2 of 4 [172 Posts] Mark the topic unread ::  View previous topic :: View next topic
Goto page: Previous 1, 2, 3, 4 Next
Hecthor Doomhammer
Flamethrower

PostPosted: Thu Oct 23, 2014 10:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

The weekend starts as early as Friday at 18:00 GMT as we pump up the Jam with the Eltanin System Jammer, sending out waves of disturbing signals to the enemy.

Join me tomorrow (or today as I am posting this at 12:11 AM) alongside Graion Dilach as we stream another 2 hour session of his mod: Attacque Supérior at my channel on Twitch.tv

Check the countdown to see when the stream starts

See you all then!

Hecthor Doomhammer
Flamethrower

PostPosted: Sat Oct 25, 2014 8:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Oh man. Nightmares of the last stream still haunt me today, even as I write this post. Those dreaded Hoppertanks The Hunter used in our game...

Just kidding of course, but with that being said, it is again time for another Rise of the Reds stream tomorrow at 14:00 GMT at my channel on Twitch

Remember that for you at home your own time shouldn't change since Daylight Savings is over, but if you're still uncertain, here is the countdown to the stream

Hope to see you all then!

Hecthor Doomhammer
Flamethrower

PostPosted: Sat Nov 01, 2014 9:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Tomorrow at 14:00 GMT it's time for more evil-doing as I send my minions forth to wreak some havok...
Wait... I'm not playing Overlord: Raising Hell tomorrow? What.. Rise of the... oops, completely forgot.

Well, in my stead, the W.A.S.P. Hive will be sending his little drones forth to wreak havoc on his enemies' bases, As The Hunter joins me again for another Rise of the Reds stream at my channel on Twitch.tv

As always I provided a countdown to when the stream will start

Hecthor Doomhammer
Flamethrower

PostPosted: Sat Nov 08, 2014 4:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Alright dudes and dudette's, we've got some major dronage going on as the waves are terrific along the shores of Cali that even the USA Army drones want to ride them!. It's like totally awesome dude! Yeah! Surf's up!

In other news, tomorrow at 14:00 GMT The Hunter will join me again as co-host for another Rise of the Reds stream on my channel at Twitch.tv

I hope to see you all in this many hours

Hecthor Doomhammer
Flamethrower

PostPosted: Sat Nov 22, 2014 9:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

So this weird guy I've never seen before comes to me with this big dump truck and asks me if I have any empty beer crates because he wants to recycle them into something more useful, somehow.. Luckily for him I did have 2 but I dont know what he could possibly do with them. I mean, the crates are good as they are, right?

Any way, He also said he was a huge fan of my streams and left me his contact details, asking me to allow him to join the conversation I'll have with The Hunter tomorrow, November 23rd 2014 at 14:00 GMT as I stream another session of Rise of the Reds.

The Place: My chnnel on Twitch
The Countdown: Right here

See you all then!

Hecthor Doomhammer
Flamethrower

PostPosted: Sat Nov 29, 2014 8:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Remember that weird guy who came by my house last week to ask for empty beer crates?
Well, he emailed me this picture showing me what he did with it.
Seem the GLA want some of that DRONAGE action too.

Maybe we'll see it in action tomorrow from 14:00 GMT, on my channel on Twitch when The Hunter joins me again for another livestream of Rise of the Reds.

With the Countdown

I hope to see you all then!

Hecthor Doomhammer
Flamethrower

PostPosted: Sat Dec 13, 2014 8:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Boy, that certainly was a long stream last week. Wasn't it?
Long stream... hmm, makes me thing of long barrel... Long barrel.....MSTA!

Silly connections asside, tomorrow The Hunter will join me for another stream of Rise of the Reds as we show more things. And stuff. Never forget aobut the stuff. People ALWAYS forget about the stuff.

The Date: Tomorrow, Sunday December 14th 2014
The Time: 14:00 GMT
The Place: My channel on Twitch
The Countdown: Right here

See you all then!
Oh yes, 1 more thing. When this thing turns, MIND YOUR HEAD!

Hecthor Doomhammer
Flamethrower

PostPosted: Sat Dec 20, 2014 5:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

So it seems some one wasn't too happy with me saying the Msta has a long barrel. This guy came to my door to prove he has the longest... barrel.

Any way. Join me and The Hunter tomorrow at 14:00 GMT for the last Rise of the Reds stream of the year, as next week it will be the week between Christmas and New Year, which is always a busy week for me, regarding family and friends. But also for you I guess.

With the countdown present
And the place as always my channel on Twitch

I hope to see you all then

Hecthor Doomhammer
Flamethrower

PostPosted: Wed Jan 07, 2015 2:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Tonight at 19:00 GMT IconOfEvi said he will will bother me during the livestream, no matter what I would stream, so I might as well stream Mental Omega so he wont be interupting any important conversations or monologues in heavy story based games.
So with that being said, tonight at 19:00 GMT on my channel on Twitch  I will stream some Mental Omega and we'll see if Icon actually has some skill, or if he's all talk.

Countdown

See you all then!

Hecthor Doomhammer
Flamethrower

PostPosted: Sat Jan 10, 2015 9:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

We know that the Chinese are known for their impressive fireworks shows at their new years celebrations, but none are so epic as the ones the Chinese Nukeneers make.

We are going to start the new year with a blast and my co-commentator, Comrade Crimson, who voiced the Nukeneer, will join me for this event, tomorrow January 11th 2015 at 15:00 GMT on my channel on Twitch.

The place to be: http://www.twitch.tv/pauljongejans
The countdown: http://goo.gl/wvYltJ

Hecthor Doomhammer
Flamethrower

PostPosted: Fri Jan 16, 2015 2:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

I know it's been a while since I last streamed any other mod than RotR and MO, but tonight at 19:00 GMT Graion Dilach will join me again for another stream of his own mod, Attacque Supérior. Funny thing about this stream is that it has been exactly 364 days since the first ever livestream of this mod.

So join us tonight at 19:00 GMT on my channel on Twitch and I hope to see all of you then!

Hecthor Doomhammer
Flamethrower

PostPosted: Sun Jan 18, 2015 12:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Part of the Russian Armor Reserves, the Shilka takes care of those nasty aerial threats and has a way to handle infantry as well. Coming in 3's, along with the BRDM's and Rhino's , you have a nice paradrop Panzer Battalion ar your command once you become a Rank 5 General in Rise of the Reds

Speaking of Rise of the Reds, The Hunter will join me tomorrow, January 18th 2015 at 14:00 GMT for another stream of Rise of the Reds on my channel on Twitch.

With the countdown here
I hope to see you all on my channel on Twitch

Oh yes, don't forget, these tanks, once paradropped, don't have drivers, so have some infantry ready to take the wheels.

Hecthor Doomhammer
Flamethrower

PostPosted: Tue Jan 20, 2015 9:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

When Yuri isn't busy plotting to take over the world, the Duneriders hang 10 and hold friendly competition in who is the best surfer.

Join me tomorrow as I hold a friendly stream of Mental Omega at 19:00 GMT on my channel Twitch where you can be like the Duneriders and show off your skills.

Countdown to the stream

Hecthor Doomhammer
Flamethrower

PostPosted: Thu Jan 22, 2015 11:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

As promissed tomorrow January 23th at 19:00 I will be hosting another stream of Mental Omega.
Here is how it's going to work:

Since I do want to have something to upload to Youtube, I will do a regular stream of 2 hours first, without songrequests, just like last wednesday
After that, I'll take a short break to sort out some stuff on my end.
After that I will be streaming 2 more hours of Mental Omega WITH songrequests on and of course since the whole copyright thing on Youtube I won't be uploading that part to Youtube.

So all in all, 4 hours of Mental Omega http://www.twitch.tv/pauljongejans" target="_blank" rel="nofollow" class="postlink">on my channel on Twitch

Hecthor Doomhammer
Flamethrower

PostPosted: Sun Jan 25, 2015 1:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Today at 15:00 GMT, Comrade Crimson will join me as co-commentator as I stream another session of Rise of the Reds.
Maybe we'll get to read you a chapter of the story of XAttus and the 40 Bomb Trucks, on my channel on Twitch

Countdown to the stream

See you all then

Hecthor Doomhammer
Flamethrower

PostPosted: Tue Feb 03, 2015 9:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Well, time to get back into the swing of things. This break has lasted long enough, don't you think?

Join me tomorrow at 19:00 GMT for another session of Mental Omega Almost Perfect Yuri's Revenge 3.0 Beta Revision 1 on my channel on Twitch and every one who has it, can jump into the games I will host as DoomhammerStream.

Hecthor Doomhammer
Flamethrower

PostPosted: Sat Feb 07, 2015 10:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Let's hope that the American Hunter Killers keep The Hunter alive until after tomorrow, because otherwise I'm without a co-commentator.

Join us tomorrow, at 14:00 GMT on my channel on Twitch for another livestream of Rise of the Reds.

As per usual I have a countdown for you guys right here

Hecthor Doomhammer
Flamethrower

PostPosted: Sun Feb 08, 2015 11:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Tomorrow at 19:00 GMT I will be starting my BLIND playthrough of the Grey Goo campaign. I will be streaming for my regular 2 hours, or closest to of finishing a mission and I will upload each mission as its own video on my Youtube channel.

Until I am done with the campaign, I will be streaming it every Monday, Tuesday and Thursday, as of course the rest of the week is already taken by other games and I will be announcing each stream of Grey Goo seperately.

With the countdown to the first stream here
I hope to see you all on my channel on Twitch then!

Hecthor Doomhammer
Flamethrower

PostPosted: Mon Feb 09, 2015 11:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

The first stream of my blind Grey Goo playthrough didn't go off without any issues, as OBS did derp out and the 3rd mission had to be redone tiwce.

But that being said, I am looking forward to streaming some more Beta campaign tomorrow, February 10th 2015 at 19:00 GMT (I will be live with some pre-stream music before that to get every one in)
So join me http://www.twitch.tv/pauljongejans" target="_blank" rel="nofollow" class="postlink">on my channel on Twitch

And with the countdown here

Hecthor Doomhammer
Flamethrower

PostPosted: Wed Feb 11, 2015 10:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Tomorrow, February 12th 2015 at 19:00 GMT I continue my playthrough of the Beta Campaign as I attempt Beta misson 4 and maybe even finish the Beta Campaign entirely. But Mission 4 is my goal for sure.

Join me on my channel on Twitch

And with the countdown

Hecthor Doomhammer
Flamethrower

PostPosted: Thu Feb 12, 2015 10:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Managed to finish Mission 4 of the Grey Goo Beta Race  my pc was so excited it crashed twice, leaving that to be the only usefull thin being done today.

But tomorrow I will try Mission 5, giving it 2 hours before  I call it quits, starting at 19:00 GMT on Friday the 13th 2015 on my channel on Twitch

Remember to pack plenty of snacks because after those 2 hours I'll see if I can get another 2 hours of Mental Omega with songrequests going, given of course we have enough players.

Also, look out for a new Vlog on my youtube channel tomorrow

See you at the end of the countdown

Hecthor Doomhammer
Flamethrower

PostPosted: Sun Feb 15, 2015 6:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

If all the information I've received is correct, than tomorrow will be the start of the Human Campaign in Grey Goo.

Join me tomorrow at 19:000 GMT on my channel on Twitch

I'll leave the countdown here

And hope to see you all then!

Hecthor Doomhammer
Flamethrower

PostPosted: Tue Feb 17, 2015 1:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Hecthor Doomhammer
Flamethrower

PostPosted: Tue Feb 17, 2015 11:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

If everything goes as planned, there should be another livestream of Mental Omega tomorrow on my channel on Twitch at 19:00 GMT.
Players: tell your friends, tell your family, tell your neighbours, no maater how much you hate them; let every one know this is going to happen

Hecthor Doomhammer
Flamethrower

PostPosted: Thu Feb 19, 2015 10:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Tomorrow night at 19:00 GMT I am inviting a couple of people in Burnout Paradise for a little 2 hour session of tag.
After the 2 hours, I am going to stop the stream for a brief moment, switch to Mental Omega and run a 2-ish hour stream of that with Songrequests, as I have done in the past couple of weeks.

I hope to see you all for both session on my channel on Twitch then!

Hecthor Doomhammer
Flamethrower

PostPosted: Sat Feb 21, 2015 10:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

With the skies being clear as day withno enemy aircraft to be seen for miles, thanks to this guy, the GLA Ural Truck with all its new variants, The Hunter will join me tomorrow at 14:00 GMT for another stream of Rise of the Reds​ on my channel on twitch

I present to you the countdown to the stream
And I hope to see all of you then!

Hecthor Doomhammer
Flamethrower

PostPosted: Sun Feb 22, 2015 10:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Tomorrow, February 23rd it should be time for the final stretch of the Grey Goo campaign: the Goo section.

At 19:00 GMT I will start the Goo Campaign on my channel on Twitch completely blind. this will be my first on hands experience with the Goo as a faction, so please keep any and all spoilers off the chat.

With the countdown to when the stream starts here

I hope to see all of you then!

Hecthor Doomhammer
Flamethrower

PostPosted: Tue Feb 24, 2015 12:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

2 missions of the Goo done, 3 more to go. Thus far I am really liking how the Goo plays, but still the Beta race is the favorite, but I haven't seen everything of the Goo just yet.

Tomorrow, February 24th 2015 I am going to attempt the 3rd mission of the Goo on my channel on Twitch at 19:00 GMT.
My goal is to at least beat the 3rd mission and see how far I can get in the 4th mission, saving the 5th and last mission for Thursday.

I present to you the countdown

And I hope to see you all then!

Hecthor Doomhammer
Flamethrower

PostPosted: Wed Feb 25, 2015 11:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

I'm almost done with the campaign, 2 missions left to go.
For that reason tomorrow at 19:00 GMT I am going to play the 4th mission of the Goo campaign on my channel on Twitch
Finishing the 4th mission is my goal and for that reason I will stream Grey Goo on friday as well, but more aboutt hat tomorrow.

So join me tomorrow at 19:00 GMT, which is at the end of the countdown  and I hope to see you all then!

Hecthor Doomhammer
Flamethrower

PostPosted: Fri Feb 27, 2015 1:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Grrr, the 4th Goo mission is driving me BONKERS!

Tomorrow, February 27th 2015 I'll try it again, so prepare for a monsterstream and I also WANT to finish the 5th mission. No sleep for the wicked.

I willl start at 19:00 GMT on my channel on twitch but this of course being a BLIND playthrough on NORMAL, I'd prefer any an all hints to be left out of the chat.

I hope to see you all at the end of the countdown

Hecthor Doomhammer
Flamethrower

PostPosted: Sun Mar 01, 2015 10:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Are you guys ready for some Disco Feever? Well the driver of the Tesla Tank is! And he's all charged up for the next main series on my channel as well, which will start tomorrow: Red Alert 3.

But right now the Tesla Tank needs to be on the field in another stream of Rise of the Reds, where The Hunter will join me at 14:00 GMT today on my channel on Twitch

This much time is left until we start

So I hope to see all of you then!

Hecthor Doomhammer
Flamethrower

PostPosted: Sun Mar 01, 2015 7:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Tomorrow is the day that I start my channel's new main series. Every Monday, Tuesday and Thursday, starting at 19:00 GMT.
But for this series I will be joined by ShadowE29 as we will be playing through the campaign of Command & Conquer: Red Laert 3 as a Cooperative playthrough

Follow his channel on Twitch and subscribe to him on Youtube

This is going to be a blind-ish playthrough, as I personally don't have any on hands experience with the game and we will both be streaming it.
You can watch it on my end on Twitch or, if your connection is up to it, watch it from both our perspectives at Kadgar

We will be doing an intro and outtro for every mission as we will upload them as seperate videos onto our repective Youtube channels.

Join us as tomorrow, March 2nd 2015 we will begin with the Soviet Campaign at 19:00 GMT, which is at the end of this countdown

We hope to see you all then!

Hecthor Doomhammer
Flamethrower

PostPosted: Mon Mar 02, 2015 11:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Hecthor Doomhammer
Flamethrower

PostPosted: Wed Mar 04, 2015 10:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Hecthor Doomhammer
Flamethrower

PostPosted: Sat Mar 07, 2015 10:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

The ECA has a new toy: the Victor Bomber and he delivers the wham bam Grand Slam thank you ma'am! Designed and skinned by the newest member of the team: Oliver.
Some sad news, the patch we're gonna be playing does not have this baby yet.

However, do join The Hunter and me tomorrow at 14:00 GMT for another Rise of the Reds stream on my channel on twitch

I present the countdown to when the stream starts

Hecthor Doomhammer
Flamethrower

PostPosted: Mon Mar 09, 2015 4:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

With the Soviet Campaign of Red Alert 3 done, it's time to see what the Allies will bring in their campaign. Once again ShadowE will join me on this endevour and probably be way better than me. But then again, for me it's a blind playthrough so I have no clue what to exxpect. Except fail on my end of course.

Because of reasons, we're going to be starting 1 hour later than usual, at 20:00 GMT on my channel on twitch  and, if your connection is up to the task, you can check it out from both perspectives of ShadowE and myself at our Kadgar

As per usual, we will both be streaming and recording this, and later upload the missions as seperate videos on to our respective Youtube channels.
Subscribe to ShadowE on Youtube
Follow ShadowE on Twitch

As stated earlier in this post, the stream will start 1 hour later, so here's the countdown

Hecthor Doomhammer
Flamethrower

PostPosted: Tue Mar 10, 2015 4:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

With 4 missions of the Allied Campaign done, I see myself screwing up even more than with the Soviets. That, or the enemies really hate me for some reason. Because they are handing my ass to me.

With that being said, I hope that ShadowE and I are able to complete the next 3 missions tonight so that Thursday the last 2 are all that remain.

We will be starting at 19:00 GMT on my channel on Twitch  and on our Kadgar

As per usual, we will both be streaming and recording this, and later upload the missions as seperate videos on to our respective Youtube channels.
Follow ShadowE on Twitch

We hope to see you all at the end of the countdown

Hecthor Doomhammer
Flamethrower

PostPosted: Thu Mar 12, 2015 4:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

It's time to finish off the Allied Co-op Campaign of Red Alert 3, but this is going to be fun, because even for ShadowE, my co-comander, it's a completely blind playthrough. Who knows what's going to get thrown at us this time?

We will be starting at 19:00 GMT on my channel on Twitch and our Kadgar
Follow ShadowE on Twitch

I present the countdown

And hope to see you all then!

Hecthor Doomhammer
Flamethrower

PostPosted: Sat Mar 14, 2015 9:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Look out below as the American Acolyte Tank will drop from the sky with 2 of its brothers bringing FREEDOM to a base near you/

Joining me tomorrow at 15:00 GMT is Luis, aka Comr4de as co-commentator we we will be spectating and commentating a few more matches in Rise of the Reds while I stream it.

I will be playing 1 match myself against newcomer Oliver, who has been receiving some training in PvP, while I decide to not have played since my Birthday Special 1 month ago.
And to make matters more fun, I will NOT be playing as Russia, but I won't reveal yet as what I will play.

As allways the stream will be held on my channel on Twitch

And with the countdown as presented
We hope te see all of you then!

Hecthor Doomhammer
Flamethrower

PostPosted: Mon Mar 16, 2015 4:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

So the Empire of the Rising Sun has recruited me and ShadowE to realize their divine destiny of World domination? Ok, let's see what kind of crazy technoligy we'll get to play around with.

Tonight at 20:00 GMT ShadowE and I will start our playthrough of the Empire's Campaign in Red Alert 3 on my channel on Twitch and our Kadgar

Follow ShadowE on Twitch

I present to you the countdown

Hecthor Doomhammer
Flamethrower

PostPosted: Tue Mar 17, 2015 5:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

I've been so busy with stuff that I totes forgot:
Tonight at 19:00 GMT ShadowE and I will continue our co-op playthrough of Red Alert 3.
our goal tonight is to finish Empire of the Rising Sun mission 5, 6 and 7.

We'll be streaming thison my channel on Twitch http://www.twitch.tv/pauljongejans and our Kadgar http://www.kadgar.net/live/pauljongejans/shadowe29
Subscribe to ShadowE on Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/user/ShadowExcadrill
Follow ShadowE on Twitch: http://www.twitch.tv/shadowe29

I present the countdown http://goo.gl/ZF7wRR

And we hope to see you all then!

Hecthor Doomhammer
Flamethrower

PostPosted: Thu Mar 19, 2015 4:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Tonight it is time to finish our work in Red Alert 3.
ShadowE will join me for 1 last time on stream so we may tackle the Empire Of The Rising Sun's 8th and 9th mission.
After this we will part ways and I will start the expansion: Uprising tomorrow.

But for now at 19:00 GMT we will go live on my channel on Twitch and our Kadgar
Follow ShadowE on Twitch

I present the countdown

and we hope to see you all then!

Hecthor Doomhammer
Flamethrower

PostPosted: Sat Mar 21, 2015 11:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

If you're a Chinese General you'd want to thrrow your Han's in the air and make em fly like you just don't care!
Ok ok, lame pun was made a million times, but I had to come up with something.

Any way: tomorrow at 14:00 GMt The Hunter will join me again for another livestream of Rise of the Reds while we inch closer to the release and working out the final few kinks before the mass testing stage of the public release.
This is not the last stream before release, that much I can assure you, but do join us on my channel on Twitch  if you want to know what the latest scoop is on the development.

With the countdown presented here
I do hope to see all of you then!

Hecthor Doomhammer
Flamethrower

PostPosted: Mon Mar 23, 2015 4:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

I hear so much about this expansion, especially after I beat (with a lot of help) the Red Alert 3 campaign.
So it's time to delve into this expansion called Red Alert 3: Uprising.

Tonight at 19:00 GMT I will begin the first mission of the first campaign, whichever it may be and I'll see how long it takes me to get through this entire thing. I will give myself until Saturday to finish the campaign, which means Wednesday and Friday won't be anything else.

Join me at 19:00 GMT on my channel on Twitch and I hope to see you all then!

Hecthor Doomhammer
Flamethrower

PostPosted: Tue Mar 24, 2015 3:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Tonight is the night that I get to play with some of the new Allies' toys in Red Alert 3: Uprising.
But thanks to Twitch, I have some unfinished business I need to take care of for the Soviet Campaign. Luckily I am a smart man and made a panic save (when I heard the chime that OBS lost conneciton, I instantly saaved the game) so I'll start where I ended off last night: just before my fleet of Kirovs were about to blow the Sigma Harmonizer to smitherines.

Join me at 19:00 GMT on my channel on Twitch  for the conclusion  of the Soviet Campaign and the entire Allied Campaign in Red Alert 3: Uprising

Hecthor Doomhammer
Flamethrower

PostPosted: Tue Mar 24, 2015 11:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

I tell you, this thing gave me quite a scare today in the last Allied mission.
But hopefully, this time around I will get to play with the Empire's new Giga Frotress.

Especially since I will be starting the Empire's campaign in Red Alert 3: Uprising tomorrow at 19:00 GMT on my channel on twitch

I will be playing through the entire campaign during this stream and it will be done completely BLIND, as I have never seen any video footage of this, nor have I ever played it before. so expect some fail. But then again, it adds to the entertainment I think.

Hecthor Doomhammer
Flamethrower

PostPosted: Thu Mar 26, 2015 10:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

So Yesterday I learned that wanting too much cheese will only lead to disappointment. The even sadder thing is: I could've cheesed even harder because there was, in the last mission at some point, an Allied base as well.
(To be honest, I kind of want to redo the entire Empire's campaign now)
But now with the 3 main factions' campaigns done, there's 1 more to do: That one of Yurkio Omega herself. Just too bad only she gets the special treatment of having a campaign dedicated to her.

Tonight at 19:00 GMT I will dive in and no doubtingly blindly fail at some point in this campaign on my channel on Twitch

(btw: I'm not doing the challenges, since I see there are 50 of them, I doubt I have the time to do all of them, including the many expected fails)

Hecthor Doomhammer
Flamethrower

PostPosted: Sun Jun 28, 2015 10:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Worship and obey your Overlord!
Or send the Tank version into battle with a bunker, Speaker Tower or Gattling Gun to wreak havoc on your enemies.

Join me and The Hunter today at 18:00 GMT on my channel on Twitch for anoter stream session of Rise of the Reds version 1.851, which (if you have a forum account) you can download here and make sure you have the latest version (same as last week)

I present the countdown to when the stream starts

Hecthor Doomhammer
Flamethrower

PostPosted: Sat Jul 11, 2015 3:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

People always wondered how the GLA gets their vehicles.
The answer is: They mine ore from underneath the ground on the battlefield with this mineshaft, and while everything is being lifted up, the ore is melted and processed into vehicles.

Besides the revamped GLA strutures, I bring news of a new testbuild which can be downloaded from here. You will need be a registered member on the SWR forum in order to get this.
And on top of that I will be hosting another Rise of the Reds 1.851 stream on my channel on twitch

The stream starts at 18:00 GMT as per usual and here is the countdown to when I will go live

Hecthor Doomhammer
Flamethrower

PostPosted: Sun Jul 26, 2015 11:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

If the summer heat isn't killing you already, then a missile from this thing surely will.
Today at 18:00 GMT the Hunter will join me once again for another livestream of Rise of the Reds version 1.851 on my channel on twitch

You can find the countdown to when the stream starts here
And the link to download the version of RotR we're playing here
Remember that you must be a registered member on the SWR forums in order to access the download links.
See you all then!

Post new topic   Reply to topic Page 2 of 4 [172 Posts] Goto page: Previous 1, 2, 3, 4 Next
Mark the topic unread ::  View previous topic :: View next topic

Share on TwitterShare on FacebookShare on Google+Share on DiggShare on RedditShare on PInterestShare on Del.icio.usShare on Stumble Upon
Quick Reply
Username:

If you are visually impaired or cannot otherwise answer the challenges below please contact the Administrator for help.

Write only two of the following words separated by a sharp: Brotherhood, unity, peace!