Project Perfect Mod Forums
:: Home :: Get Hosted :: PPM FAQ :: Forum FAQ :: Privacy Policy :: Search :: Memberlist :: Usergroups :: Register :: Profile :: Log in to check your private messages :: Log in ::

The time now is Thu Mar 28, 2024 1:09 pm
All times are UTC + 0
What do you think of Tiberian Sun Retro v1.21 ?
Moderators: SMIFFGIG
Post new topic   Reply to topic Page 1 of 2 [71 Posts] Mark the topic unread ::  View previous topic :: View next topic
Goto page: 1, 2 Next

Best mod ive ever played!
21%
 21%  [ 20 ]
Very Good
40%
 40%  [ 38 ]
Good
10%
 10%  [ 10 ]
Average
9%
 9%  [ 9 ]
Bad
1%
 1%  [ 1 ]
Very Bad
2%
 2%  [ 2 ]
Absolute piece of crap!
15%
 15%  [ 15 ]
Total Votes : 95

SMIFFGIG
General

PostPosted: Sat Jan 17, 2004 1:06 am    Post subject:  What do you think of Tiberian Sun Retro v1.21 ? Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Last edited by SMIFFGIG on Sat Mar 06, 2004 8:04 pm; edited 1 time in total

Fremen5
Commander

PostPosted: Sat Jan 17, 2004 1:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

i think it was very good, but the cameos were kinda hard to see, with all of the colors so similar to eachother on some cameos...

sup
Vehicle Drone

PostPosted: Sat Jan 17, 2004 4:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Ill have to try it 1hr nothing compared to generals demo(i have full game now) it was 8 months

The DvD
TiberiumWeb.com Webmaster

PostPosted: Sat Jan 17, 2004 5:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

I voted Good;

I think AI should be improved, some balancing stuff still;
Also it should've been a release without bugs..

Mike
Commander

PostPosted: Sun Jan 18, 2004 1:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

well smiffig i dont not remember clearly but i know i voted or average or absolute piece of crap

The DvD

PostPosted: Sun Jan 18, 2004 2:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

For some reason i missed the .1.. still, the release wasn't exactly flawless.

zdflamer2
Shrapnel Sniper

PostPosted: Thu Jan 22, 2004 5:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

i still cant try it Crying or Very sad >> *VIRUS*

who the hell has voted absolutely piece of crap or very bad, it is a good mod, and there r hundreds of changes, not all good, but 95% of them were

The DvD

PostPosted: Thu Jan 22, 2004 8:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Hmm... are votes anonymous or can Bashee see who voted what?

Cuz i think if you rate this mod "Absolute piece of crap" you should at least explain WHY..

Banshee
Supreme Banshee

Also Known As: banshee_revora (Steam)

PostPosted: Thu Jan 22, 2004 8:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

phpBB poll system is a !@#$! No one knows who voted for what, neither if phpBB... it just logs if each member has voted with which IP. And also logs that option x received y ammount of votes and bla bla bla bla... but it doesnt show there things like user z voted for option x...

Fremen5
Commander

PostPosted: Thu Jan 22, 2004 11:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

i think it may be someone who doesn't like mods that don't give you a bunch of new units, or doesn't like mods...

The DvD

PostPosted: Fri Jan 23, 2004 9:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Somebody who doesn't like mods shouldn't vote in the first place.

Fremen5
Commander

PostPosted: Fri Jan 23, 2004 4:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

yeah...

zdflamer2
Shrapnel Sniper

PostPosted: Fri Jan 23, 2004 8:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

if they dont like mods, they wouldnt have downloaded tsr and they wouldnt have a right to vote because they havent played it, its like saying a game is S*** without having played it

Python
Cyborg Firebomber

PostPosted: Sat Jan 24, 2004 12:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Banshee wrote:
phpBB poll system is a !@#$! No one knows who voted for what, neither if phpBB... it just logs if each member has voted with which IP. And also logs that option x received y ammount of votes and bla bla bla bla... but it doesnt show there things like user z voted for option x...

Hmm...just another place where IPB comes out on top. Rolling Eyes

Banshee
Supreme Banshee

PostPosted: Sat Jan 24, 2004 3:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

dEw_MaN wrote:
Banshee wrote:

Hmm...just another place where IPB comes out on top. Rolling Eyes

tsk tsk tsk... phpBB does NOT loose posts for stupid reasons... only if you hack the database Wink.

Now, back to the topic... for polls, I really consider the replies... if you don't like it, say why and say how it could be improved... constructive criticism is always welcomed...

W/P
Commander

PostPosted: Sun Jan 25, 2004 12:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

ermmm.....i wanna ask why does TSR get an internal error while "gathering info on involved factions?"
i got the newest patch and no other mods enabled, uninstalled then reinstalled game into clean directory and made sure all files were correct name and stuff. still not working...

ENGLAND 2006!!! HAWAY THE LADS!!!

Banshee
Supreme Banshee

PostPosted: Sun Jan 25, 2004 3:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

this kind of problem usually happens when you have voxels without hva... maybe you are missing one file. Try downloading the full version instead of just the update and install it again.

zdflamer2
Shrapnel Sniper

PostPosted: Mon Jan 26, 2004 5:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

its maybe that 1st map, it gave me an internal piece of S***ty error that pissed me off, but anyway i just played my own map

W/P
Commander

PostPosted: Mon Jan 26, 2004 7:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

ive tried running it on different maps but none seem to work at all...i think ill just download it again

SMIFFGIG
General

PostPosted: Tue Jan 27, 2004 1:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

this problem is almost ALWAYS (when being a user not a modder) due to the fact you have leftover crap from other mods in ur directory.

I had this complaint by a few ppl before and solved it every time through it being this same problem (gets kinda frustrating :S)

But in modders cases its as banshee said, often due to a missing .hva or something similar

W/P
Commander

PostPosted: Tue Jan 27, 2004 4:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

ill have a look but its not due to conflicting files coz i made a clean directory. is there any other download mirrors where i could get it incase the files are permamently screwed?

WorrBerd0k3
Medic

PostPosted: Thu Jan 29, 2004 3:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

tell me, how many units are actually in this mod, and how well do they fit in with someones standing strategy??
Afterall Retro is a mod to make TS the way it sould have been and near total equality and ease of fielding an army and openning a can of Wupp@ss is what its all about, right, but anyway, ya how many new units are there per side and do they act/look good and do they play a predestined role in a players strategy??

~Thnx

#2gunfire Now... I know packing 2 .45's aint as good as a Orca Fighter... but i think they'll do some damage on the Jet Puff Man. Smile

SMIFFGIG
General

PostPosted: Thu Jan 29, 2004 4:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

as i havent written the manual yet (actually chronosfera is gunna) all i can say is in order of what will answer ur question best)

1. download the mod and play it yourself (especially mplay Wink)

2. Ask a fan of TSR who has played it alot, possibly Muldrake etc

zdflamer2
Shrapnel Sniper

PostPosted: Thu Jan 29, 2004 7:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

i might have a bit of aotc which i havent removed but i really doubt it

The DvD

PostPosted: Thu Jan 29, 2004 7:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

There are not too many new units... the improvements are mainly audiovisual, and in maps. (<------ IMO)

Fremen5
Commander

PostPosted: Fri Jan 30, 2004 2:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

yeah, and they have some pretty fun stuff in it too...
*thinks of flame tanks...*

SMIFFGIG
General

PostPosted: Fri Jan 30, 2004 2:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Quote:
the improvements are mainly audiovisual, and in maps

i tottaly dissagree, you just have to look at the rules.ini to see this Wink

Last edited by SMIFFGIG on Fri Jan 30, 2004 2:35 am; edited 1 time in total

Fremen5
Commander

PostPosted: Fri Jan 30, 2004 2:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

yes, iv'e looked in there...
a lot of stuff...

The DvD

PostPosted: Fri Jan 30, 2004 6:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Well duh, but they're hardly noticable.. lemme explain, when you see some tank battle in TSR it sounds different etc, but for the rest it's the same as the original game. Ofcourse ini has changed, you don't have to tell me SMIFF. i just mean there are no huge balance/battle concept changes or a lot of new units.

SMIFFGIG
General

PostPosted: Fri Jan 30, 2004 7:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

I was telling everyone that there are huge changes in the .ini files compared to original TS. Its noticable significantly ingame u dont even have to look in the files

The DvD

PostPosted: Fri Jan 30, 2004 7:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

perhaps i've player too much TSTW Wink

SMIFFGIG
General

PostPosted: Fri Mar 05, 2004 2:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

banshee could u move this to the TSR forums please

thanks Smile

Max Lee
Vehicle Drone

PostPosted: Wed Mar 10, 2004 12:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

You really should think about Nod's side, they are a complete mess now. They always were a bit. Please don't take this post as a flame. I think it's hard to find out Westwoods original true itentions how the Nod faction was supposed to be, but surely not a mix of all old units and new ones ? I'm talking about the Piramide, and APC, Light Tank etc. It's just too much. I want sides with a face, sides with a personality where you can clearly see what technologies that side uses. GDI has always been like that to me, Nod on the otherhand not, even in the unmodded game.

Also think about the Mammoth Tank...think good about it...doesn't this unit only make the Titan and Disruptor obsolete ?

This is just something how I always saw the sides...GDI a very well thought out side, with nice technologies each nicely increasing in strength, while Nod....just got everything else...

Thanks for your time - Max Smile

SMIFFGIG
General

PostPosted: Wed Mar 10, 2004 12:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

i kinda see what your saying Max Lee
but i would say that it is balanced and adds new strategies to the game
but then again i would do, its my mod.

What did you rate the mod as a whole (just out of interest)

and do you have any suggestions on how to work upon your fixes/ideas?

P.S. Would you say what you commented on is worse or better in TSR ?

Fremen5
Commander

PostPosted: Wed Mar 10, 2004 3:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

the reason why i like mamoth tanks is because theyr'e an advanced battle tank kinda...
they aren't as destructive as distruptors (they don't damage units in a line as much) and pack a bigger punch than titans, but are a lot slower....

SMIFFGIG
General

PostPosted: Wed Mar 10, 2004 4:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

and thats the purpose too fremen Wink

I would like to think all the new implemented units are both fitting and balanced (of course i wouldnt have released the mod if i didnt think this) Cool

Max Lee
Vehicle Drone

PostPosted: Wed Mar 10, 2004 6:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

I rated your mod "Very Good" as in "best mod I've ever played, but there's always room for improvements." Also, I keep having this feeling that I want to go back to unmodded TS after I played a mod. Somehow most mods always give me the feeling "this is a fan mod I'm playing, on not the game I bought".

After a few years I finally began to understand the Hunterseeker. Why is it a free unit and blows itself up with lots of power? Because it's a suicide unit! It's a nice idea actually to make a suicide unit free, since it will die anyway. It only should've launched itself automatically ASAP when it's ready, instead of clicking the button to release one. Why would you wait anyway to release a hunterseeker ? Still, this doesn't change the fact that the hunterseeker is a annoying irritating unit, but I understand it now Smile Glad that your changing this unit, but you might want to make it buildable by Warfactory, since it's going to be a scoutdrone with deploy ability.

The Mammoth Tank sure is slow, that's it's only weakness, but I wouldn't say the Titan is much faster. Wink

I wasn't actually really negative about Nod, Smiffgig. As I said, I always thought GDI was a perfect side, and Nod sloppy, rushed, and got everything that was left in the game. I was sort of hoping you could make a difference in that and make Nod the side Westwood really wanted it to be (if there is such thing anyway). Ofcourse you should make the Nod side how you want it, but adding all kinds of things.....oh well, browsing the unit list is so troublesome Smile *spoiled RA2 tabsystem and fixed icons positions*

Thanks for reading Smile

The DvD

PostPosted: Wed Mar 10, 2004 8:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Good stuff to read,

btw,

SMIFFGIG, you've increased the Titan's speed.. it is LAME!

Fremen5
Commander

PostPosted: Wed Mar 10, 2004 10:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

the titans fairly fast for a 17(?) foot tall mech that has a cannon on it...

zdflamer2
Shrapnel Sniper

PostPosted: Sat Apr 10, 2004 10:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

its not always about realism, sumtimes it about strategy, if it is as slow as a mammoth tank it wud be useless because the mammoth tank is better and the titan is like a downgraded mammoth tank

Tratos
General

PostPosted: Sat Apr 10, 2004 12:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

But think about it, the reason the titan was designed was ease of movement over tiberium infested terrain. In this case it shouldn't be faster overall but should instead get speed bonuses, or smaller penalties than the tracked mammoth does on different terrain. Overall the titan should take the role of highly maneuverable weapons platform whilst the mammoth is really more of a shock unit for putting at the spearhead of your attack.

Max Lee
Vehicle Drone

PostPosted: Sat Apr 10, 2004 1:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Tratos wrote:
But think about it, the reason the titan was designed was ease of movement over tiberium infested terrain. In this case it shouldn't be faster overall but should instead get speed bonuses, or smaller penalties than the tracked mammoth does on different terrain. Overall the titan should take the role of highly maneuverable weapons platform whilst the mammoth is really more of a shock unit for putting at the spearhead of your attack.

I agree 100%. I always see the Titan as an upgraded Medium Tank (which you can find in previous CnC's). There has to be something why two walking legs are a better choise than tankthreads. The solution to this is clear and simple: Titans should have no speed penalty and problems at all, when walking on Tiberium, Vanes and hills. I think it would be a good fix to make the Mammoth Mk.II tiberiumvanes immune. It would be something to make GDI's 4 mech units more unique. After all, they are the next generation of Dawn and Red Alert's tanks Wink

Fremen5
Commander

PostPosted: Sat Apr 10, 2004 3:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Well, the reason why I think that mechs are attacked is because if you look in the GDI FMV after when you have to find and secure the scrin ship in the region and a nod base, the wolverines leave big indentations on the ground. That would probably aggitate the vein holes in the game, and the veins would attack.
My guess it would work somewhat like a thumper from Dune2000, with the vibrations attracting worms, and in TS/FS the vibrations aggitating the vein holes.

Max Lee
Vehicle Drone

PostPosted: Sat Apr 10, 2004 5:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Well maybe you're right, maybe SMIFFGIG knows some more behind-the-scene-knowledge about GDI's mechs. To me, the GDI mechs stand out on the battlefield and look like the strongest vehicles there are. So it bothers me the ingame mechs are actually somewhat weak.

In the movies, the Wolverine seems very fast and agile to me. Look at its legs, they move like mechwarrior legs. It's double gattling arms are also very big and powerful. Compare this with the ingame Wolv, he's quite slow, not the best solution for scouting (which I think this unit should be, but even the manual suggests using MLRS). Look at the legs again, he's making really tiny steps like human legs, and its weapons are very small and only good for infantry, while I think gattlings guns that big can shred armor aswell.

You can easily see in the movies that the Titan fires while moving. I think this is a very great update to the Titan, but this shoot-while-driving only made it in untill RA2 Sad (I can't recall if this is 100% correct, in any way the logic seems better in RA2) "Luckily" the Titan seems faster ingame, then it does in the movies.

The Mammoth Mk.II is actually on of the most screwed units in the game, and not because they had to make it smaller to make it fit on 1 cell. This unit should be a walking battle platform, but this logic is nowhere to be found in any CnCs. Look, it should fire it's SAM and it's Gattling Turret at the front automatically while walking, meanwhile using its double (which also didn't got in the game...yet it does have 2 "turrets", one at each side) railgun to kill tanks and buildings.

The Mammoth 2 is the next generation Mammoth Tanks, yet the M2's big weak point is being attacked by large groups, thanks to its one slowloading railgun. The old mammoth tank had no problems with large groups of infantry, and was usefull verses basically everything. The M2 seems as a base cracker to me, breaking a hole in a base so the Titans can storm in. The old Mammoth wasn't like that at all.

Maybe we should make a seperate thread about the mechs, I'm interested to hear SMIFFGIG's opinion about all this. Oh yeah, I forgot to talk about the Juggernaut, but as you might know, I never commanded this unit, and I think its whole concept sucks, but that doesn't matter.

Thanks for your time!

zdflamer2
Shrapnel Sniper

PostPosted: Sat Apr 10, 2004 9:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

mkIIs r the commando unit, it was for sabotaging the enemy base and wiping out important structures, it wud be send from a carryall and destroy or make the enemy base useless (wiping out production facilities). or its other use which i always relied on as my main defense, it wud be transported around on a carryall and attack small attacks and threats in small numbers or bases or emps being set up near urs

juggernauts were meant for bombarding the enemy base while titans were attacking, they wud be defended and always be in safety. they were also defense 2 take out enemy attacks, they were normally in the center of ur base heavily defended. like the mkII they cud not handle groups, the juggernauts cudnt handle close combat

wolverines r meant to fight along side titans in the dirty battles

titans r meant to fight in numbers against large numbers of enemies

mammoth tanks were a mixture of titans and mkIIs, they were designed 2 sabotage bases like mkIIs were or defend ur base but also to fight numbers of enemies, they were designed 2 handle large groups

this is wot i like about ts, in ra2 it was the bigger the better but in ts mechs had different jobs. generals they did bring back that each unit had uniqueness

SMIFFGIG
General

PostPosted: Sun Apr 11, 2004 3:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Firstly i would just like to say, the Titan's walk rate and speed are tottaly untouched in TSR to what they where in standard TS (check for urself).

Secondly zdflamer2 your last post is kinda odd, you talk in past tense as if this is wat WW intended for each unit, if so its tottaly wrong. If your talking about what u do with the units, then fair enough thats ur personal tactics, although i wouldnt exactly consider the gigantic mammoth mk2 a sabatage unit, it isnt exactly inconspicuous is it ??

Anyway about the mechs, firstly WW's intention was quite simple, simply than you may think. No matter how cool units look in FMV's and the amazing things they do, remember this is C&C, nothing is the same ingame.
WW wanted the same C&C feel in TS as with previous C&C games, and also the same fundemental gameplays with some new tactics (carryalling, subterranean and cloak generators oh and not to mention the many features not included in the release of TS which would have lead to many new great tactics) and the fall of other tactics ESPECIALLY rushing was tried to be eliminated in TS (then encouraged ridiculously in RA2 as a tactic) with the introduction of EMP weapons (mobile emp's where on the line also as the addon for TS where simply ideas thought up at the same time as TS development but where purposely left out for the addon, however this is a different topic entirely which i will expand on if people are interested enough)

As we are talking about GDI here, i will only mention GDI. The original line up of units are as follows (this didnt necessarly turn out like this in the final of TS) these arent the ONLY units gdi where going to get, just the ones relevent to this topic

Small Mech (Powered Assault Armour, Powered Assault Suit, Wolverine) = Humvee
Medium Mech (Titan) = Medium Tank
Disruptor Tank (Disruptor) = Heavy Tank
Heavy Mech (mammoth mk2) = Mammoth tank

and the comparisons are as simple as that (and in the release version of TS due to MANY not included features for each of these units, the similarties are even similar) but the concepts for these units gave them abit more individuality (e.g. Mammoth mk2 had three weapons, machine gun at front, dual rail guns on side which looked great and dual sam racks on the back, it was also intended on being a monster of a unit but due to TS and C&C proportions in general it turned out looking more like a DOG rather than a mammoth and it could crush other vehicles (which i have re-introduced reluctantly due to possible stupidities with the feature.

Once again i wont go in depth about each of these units but im sure you get the general idea.

I am making a small patch currently for TSR based on multiplayer testing i have done with muldrake and comments in this forumi, I have VASTLY improved the Mammoth Mk2 and it costs the same. I have doubled its strength for one and it has a dual burst of railgun shots (comming from each weapon on either side of it as in the FMV. The eventual plan is to re-do its weapon graphics tottaly, but im not sure ill carry on TSR that much longer, depends on demand really.

I am also working on the disruptor, to make it worth building and not just building mammoth tanks (the first model not mk2)
Im sure i will be able to make them paralyze enemy vehicles whilst firing at them so the enemy cannot move or fire, this will be beneficial as you will not only be taking damage of the unit but used in conjunction with other units, you could paralyze and let the other units destroy it free of danager from the particular enemy in question

Thats all for now, i have kept it vague but i didnt want to ramble on

Keep TSR'ing

-SMIFFGIG

Last edited by SMIFFGIG on Sun Apr 11, 2004 7:21 pm; edited 1 time in total

Max Lee
Vehicle Drone

PostPosted: Sun Apr 11, 2004 4:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Thanks SMIFFGIG, you really know what you're doing Smile

I always find old concept stuff and Westwoods true intentions and what not that didn't make it into the game, interesting.

Keep it up Laughing

Would it be something to make a Firestorm topic ? It seems like only 5% of all the ideas made it into this expansion. I'm curious to hear basically everything you know about TS and FS, but ofcourse you are the one who have to write all that, which might be very time consuming.

Thanks for reading and your time.

SMIFFGIG
General

PostPosted: Sun Apr 11, 2004 4:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

i can tell you alot aobut the FS expansion Wink

if u post a topic here, i will reply Smile (unless its tottaly stupid of offtopic)

may not be straight away but i will see the topic eventually

zdflamer2
Shrapnel Sniper

PostPosted: Mon Apr 12, 2004 10:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

i type badly when im in a rush, it was kinda my tactics.

when i was saying it was a sabotaging unit i ment it was a base striker which wud take out the most important structures, it wud fall into the category of the engineer in apcs, disruptor on carryall etc.. if u know wot i mean.

titans wud usually be in huge groups and attack the main front rather than be flown in an attack the main structures from inside the base

zdflamer2
Shrapnel Sniper

PostPosted: Mon Apr 12, 2004 10:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

i type badly when im in a rush, it was kinda my tactics.

when i was saying it was a sabotaging unit i ment it was a base striker which wud take out the most important structures, it wud fall into the category of the engineer in apcs, disruptor on carryall etc.. if u know wot i mean.

titans wud usually be in huge groups and attack the main front rather than be flown in an attack the main structures from inside the base

Mark the topic unread ::  View previous topic :: View next topic

Share on TwitterShare on FacebookShare on Google+Share on DiggShare on RedditShare on PInterestShare on Del.icio.usShare on Stumble Upon