Project Perfect Mod Forums
:: Home :: Get Hosted :: PPM FAQ :: Forum FAQ :: Privacy Policy :: Search :: Memberlist :: Usergroups :: Register :: Profile :: Log in to check your private messages :: Log in ::

The time now is Tue Apr 16, 2024 10:08 pm
All times are UTC + 0
Yuri Steamer
Moderators: Global Moderators, Media Hut Moderators, OpenRA Moderators, Red Alert 2 Moderators, Tiberian Sun Moderators
Post new topic   Reply to topic Page 1 of 1 [13 Posts] Mark the topic unread ::  View previous topic :: View next topic
Graion Dilach
Defense Minister

PostPosted: Sun Aug 10, 2014 8:26 am    Post subject:  Yuri Steamer Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Wish I'd found this earlier, like around Voxelgeddon...

Aound mid-2011, MO had plans for a combat train. And around that time, I was enough bored and had enough time to go on and try to cook up something. In the end after the body got done, the whole train idea got into Development Hell, not to mention that I never found a suitable design for a weapon for this one.

TL;DR: Never used train I keep on my HDD for 3 years now. No ingames.

msteamer.gif
 Description:
 Filesize:  999.04 KB
 Viewed:  6187 Time(s)

msteamer.gif

msteamer.zip
 Description:

Download
 Filename:  msteamer.zip
 Filesize:  60.91 KB
 Downloaded:  71 Time(s)

=======================
WeiDU mods: Random Graion Tweaks | Graion's Soundsets
Maintainance: Extra Expanded Enhanced Encounters! | BGEESpawn
Contributions: EE Fixpack | Enhanced Edition Trilogy | DSotSC (Trilogy) | UB_IWD | SotSC & a lot more...

View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website ModDB Profile ID
Parasite03
Cyborg Artillery

Also Known As: ZivDero

PostPosted: Sun Aug 10, 2014 12:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Evil Yuri train  Twisted Evil  Twisted Evil  Twisted Evil  Twisted Evil  Twisted Evil

What in the name of insanity is this? I FRICKING LOVE THIS LOGICCCC!!!!!!!!!!!!OOOOOOOOHEEAWWWWWWWWWWWYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAWWWWWW PEW PEW PEW PEW BOOM BOOM BOOM!! Nice I love this!!!! Ferriswheel bomb, Dive bomb. New Logic discovered thanks to Kenosis Very Happy

MasterHaosis
General

PostPosted: Sun Aug 10, 2014 10:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Graion Dilach, that train is nice!
I like those spikes on front Smile

PPM Halloween Season 2021

Graion Dilach
Defense Minister

PostPosted: Mon Aug 11, 2014 6:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

In the meantime I found the variant before I applied the noise texture - used the Conman way upon the voxel - so if someone's interested, I could go and modify it to a proper civilian steamer later this month.

=======================
Contributions: EE Fixpack | Enhanced Edition Trilogy | DSotSC (Trilogy) | UB_IWD | SotSC & a lot more...

View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website ModDB Profile ID
Lin Kuei Ominae
Seth

PostPosted: Mon Aug 11, 2014 7:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

it looks like a wooden toy train

Laughing

-too boxy shape (boiler on steam trains are cylinder, not boxes)
-the wheels are too far away to the side (like the wood wheels on a toy train, that are slapped onto the side)
-general shape looks too wide
-the 2 teeth don't give it an intimidating, but rather ridiculous look

Yuri_the_train.png
 Description:
meet Yuri, the little train, friend of Thomas the Tank Engine
 Filesize:  28.31 KB
 Viewed:  6012 Time(s)

Yuri_the_train.png

Public SHPs
X-Mech Calendar (28 Mechs for GDI and Nod)
5 GDI, 5 Nod, 1 Mutant, 1 Scrin unit, 1 GDI building

Tools
Image Shaper______TMP Shop______C&C Executable Modifier

Graion Dilach
Defense Minister

PostPosted: Mon Aug 11, 2014 7:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Why did you revealed the source? I did based the shape of this upon my faded memories of Thomas.. and such wooden toy trains, god I loved them... D:

=======================

Parasite03
Cyborg Artillery

Also Known As: ZivDero

PostPosted: Mon Aug 11, 2014 8:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Graion Dilach wrote:
In the meantime I found the variant before I applied the noise texture - used the Conman way upon the voxel - so if someone's interested, I could go and modify it to a proper civilian steamer later this month.

Yes, would be interesting to see...

What in the name of insanity is this? I FRICKING LOVE THIS LOGICCCC!!!!!!!!!!!!OOOOOOOOHEEAWWWWWWWWWWWYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAWWWWWW PEW PEW PEW PEW BOOM BOOM BOOM!! Nice I love this!!!! Ferriswheel bomb, Dive bomb. New Logic discovered thanks to Kenosis Very Happy

Crimsonum
Seth

PostPosted: Mon Aug 11, 2014 8:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

It would actually be twice as terrifying with that murderous Thomas face on the front Laughing

Morpher
General

PostPosted: Mon Aug 11, 2014 9:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

The idea of twisting a more innocent toy like design into something menacing isn't a bad one though.

Aro
Alcohol Fueled

PostPosted: Mon Aug 11, 2014 9:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

This show was pretty terrifying...

Graion Dilach
Defense Minister

PostPosted: Mon Aug 11, 2014 9:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

I don't know what to think about this move of releasing this voxel of mine after these posts...

It sounded good at first.

=======================

Nyerguds
General

PostPosted: Mon Aug 11, 2014 12:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Aro wrote:
This show was pretty terrifying...

Buzz Lightyear the Tank Engine?

RatsInTheWalls
Rocket Infantry

PostPosted: Mon Aug 11, 2014 3:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

...imagine that train with Yuri's face in stainless steel on the front.

Now THAT is horrifying.

"I am Yuri, and this IsTrain=Yes will drive right through everything you love, even crush-resistant omnicrushers!"

Post new topic   Reply to topic Page 1 of 1 [13 Posts] Mark the topic unread ::  View previous topic :: View next topic

Share on TwitterShare on FacebookShare on Google+Share on DiggShare on RedditShare on PInterestShare on Del.icio.usShare on Stumble Upon
Quick Reply
Username:

If you are visually impaired or cannot otherwise answer the challenges below please contact the Administrator for help.

Write only two of the following words separated by a sharp: Brotherhood, unity, peace!