Project Perfect Mod Forums
:: Home :: Get Hosted :: PPM FAQ :: Forum FAQ :: Privacy Policy :: Search :: Memberlist :: Usergroups :: Register :: Profile :: Log in to check your private messages :: Log in ::

The time now is Tue Mar 19, 2024 11:53 am
All times are UTC + 0
Any interest for a Halo Wars 2?
Moderators: Global Moderators, Offtopic Moderators
Post new topic   Reply to topic Page 1 of 1 [13 Posts] Mark the topic unread ::  View previous topic :: View next topic
Houseplant
Missile Trooper

PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2014 8:10 am    Post subject:  Any interest for a Halo Wars 2? Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Any interest for a Halo Wars 2 for PC?

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2sTVJANMAlE&list=UUptNOWTizPKjnHYLydzUWbw[/youtube]

Last edited by Houseplant on Thu Aug 14, 2014 6:14 am; edited 2 times in total

Mig Eater
Defense Minister

PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2014 10:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Bring back HaloGen!

View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website ModDB Profile ID YouTube User URL Facebook Profile URL Twitter Channel URL
Houseplant
Missile Trooper

PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2014 11:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Zengar_Zombolt
Plasma Trooper

PostPosted: Thu Aug 14, 2014 1:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

I would like it.

There is Nothing I can not Cut!

Atomic_Noodles
Defense Minister

PostPosted: Thu Aug 14, 2014 1:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

I wanted a Halo RTS on PC but nope... they decided to make it only Console.  Sad

Houseplant
Missile Trooper

PostPosted: Thu Aug 14, 2014 7:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

I think this game sold well for a console RTS game.

Atleast a million copies.

A makeover in an opensource setting perhaps?

Holy_Master
Commander

PostPosted: Thu Aug 14, 2014 3:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

I like Halo war a lot ok it can't be complex as Star Craft or company of heroes but overall design fit very well to console. It have easiest UI and control layout compare to other RTS on console [but i still prefer to play rts game with mouse+keyboard than controller any day] but yeah only what i don't like is this game release only on console which make me quite uncomfortable to play.  i will be happy if it come to pc but i don't think it will happen since Halo is console IP.

but if one day they decide to release the game on PC i'm the one who grab it on day 1.

Houseplant
Missile Trooper

PostPosted: Sat Mar 12, 2016 12:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Halo Wars 2 will release this fall on PC (Win10) and Xbox One, and apparently there will be mouse and keyboard support for the Xbox version.

Banshee
Supreme Banshee

Also Known As: banshee_revora (Steam)

PostPosted: Sat Mar 12, 2016 6:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

This trailer doesn't really show the game at all. How is it supposed to tease me?

Houseplant
Missile Trooper

PostPosted: Sat Mar 12, 2016 6:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

I expect there will be more of a showing during the E3.

The game is being made by Creative Assembly, the developers of the Total War-series, but it won´t play like a Total War game.

ApolloTD
Commander

PostPosted: Sun Mar 13, 2016 7:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

It better not be the australian branch creative assembly studio thats making it :/

Houseplant
Missile Trooper

PostPosted: Sun Mar 13, 2016 1:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

ApolloTD wrote:
It better not be the australian branch creative assembly studio thats making it :/

I read online that they were closed down.

OmegaBolt
President

PostPosted: Sun Mar 13, 2016 3:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Banshee wrote:
This trailer doesn't really show the game at all. How is it supposed to tease me?
It's a Halo game. You're expected to already be interested.

Post new topic   Reply to topic Page 1 of 1 [13 Posts] Mark the topic unread ::  View previous topic :: View next topic

Share on TwitterShare on FacebookShare on Google+Share on DiggShare on RedditShare on PInterestShare on Del.icio.usShare on Stumble Upon
Quick Reply
Username:

If you are visually impaired or cannot otherwise answer the challenges below please contact the Administrator for help.

Write only two of the following words separated by a sharp: Brotherhood, unity, peace! 

You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum
You cannot attach files in this forum
You can download files in this forum