Project Perfect Mod Forums
:: Home :: Get Hosted :: PPM FAQ :: Forum FAQ :: Privacy Policy :: Search :: Memberlist :: Usergroups :: Register :: Profile :: Log in to check your private messages :: Log in ::

The time now is Tue Mar 19, 2024 2:31 am
All times are UTC + 0
Nuclear Missile Error
Moderators: Generals Moderators, Global Moderators
Post new topic   Reply to topic Page 1 of 1 [7 Posts] Mark the topic unread ::  View previous topic :: View next topic
206UE
Missile Trooper

PostPosted: Fri Aug 15, 2014 1:16 am    Post subject:  Nuclear Missile Error
Subject description: Please Help!
Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

I've encountered an internal error while trying to transplant the nuclear explosion from the "Shockwave" mod. into my own modification.

Last edited by 206UE on Tue Aug 19, 2014 1:35 am; edited 3 times in total

206UE
Missile Trooper

PostPosted: Sat Aug 16, 2014 12:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Perhaps this is too much work. I'm sorry I asked.

Dutchygamer
President

PostPosted: Sat Aug 16, 2014 2:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

What exactly have you changed? What needs to happen? You seem to have uploaded your entire mod which also contains other changes/additions.

206UE
Missile Trooper

PostPosted: Sun Aug 17, 2014 6:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

I mostly changed American vehicles. If you delete the object creation list.ini from the .big you will get an operational modification. This is because of my lack of knowledge involving the object creation list.

I've updated my attempt to put the nuclear blast into C&C Generals. This time no other changes have been made except an attempt to recreate the nuclear missile. Here are the folders packed into a .rar :

Last edited by 206UE on Sun Aug 17, 2014 9:21 pm; edited 1 time in total

Dutchygamer
President

PostPosted: Sun Aug 17, 2014 10:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Strange. As far as I've looked at it I don't see anything wrong. By coincidence I've been looking at the same codes for creating a similar weapon for my own mod.
Have you tried using trick 2 or the ini checker from this thread? If the WorldBuilder doesn't find it, I think the ini checker will.

206UE
Missile Trooper

PostPosted: Tue Aug 19, 2014 1:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

7hanks Dutchygamer. I've got a working code now. It's not perfect, so I'm going to continue my research.

Fusion 2esearch Project.rar
 Description:

Download
 Filename:  Fusion 2esearch Project.rar
 Filesize:  1.44 MB
 Downloaded:  29 Time(s)

Last edited by 206UE on Wed Aug 20, 2014 10:29 pm; edited 2 times in total

Dutchygamer
President

PostPosted: Tue Aug 19, 2014 5:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Good to hear you fixed it Smile

Post new topic   Reply to topic Page 1 of 1 [7 Posts] Mark the topic unread ::  View previous topic :: View next topic

Share on TwitterShare on FacebookShare on Google+Share on DiggShare on RedditShare on PInterestShare on Del.icio.usShare on Stumble Upon