Project Perfect Mod Forums
:: Home :: Get Hosted :: PPM FAQ :: Forum FAQ :: Privacy Policy :: Search :: Memberlist :: Usergroups :: Register :: Profile :: Log in to check your private messages :: Log in ::

The time now is Tue Mar 19, 2024 8:28 am
All times are UTC + 0
Anything about AI cheating in INIs?
Moderators: Generals Moderators, Global Moderators
Post new topic   Reply to topic Page 1 of 1 [6 Posts] Mark the topic unread ::  View previous topic :: View next topic
kenosis
Commander

PostPosted: Mon Oct 06, 2014 9:08 pm    Post subject:  Anything about AI cheating in INIs? Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

I noticed that AI may have more income(?), more firepower(?) and more range(?), also it gains experience faster than human player(for sure). Where can I find these settings?

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Skype Account Yahoo Messenger Account
Dutchygamer
President

PostPosted: Wed Oct 08, 2014 6:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Only thing AI has of these is an income cheat, which is done in the SkirmishScripts. None of the cheats are done in the inis as far as I know of.
To view/edit the SkirmishScripts you must import them in WorldBuilder, as described in my AI tutorial

kenosis
Commander

PostPosted: Wed Oct 08, 2014 7:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

the experience thing is noticed when I play contra. AI promotes even if it only kills a few my units.

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Skype Account Yahoo Messenger Account
Dutchygamer
President

PostPosted: Thu Oct 09, 2014 4:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

And the same doesn't happen for the player's units?

kenosis
Commander

PostPosted: Sat Oct 11, 2014 8:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

ah.i mean general promotion

Dutchygamer
President

PostPosted: Sun Oct 12, 2014 10:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

That should happen at the same rate as a normal player. Not sure if Contra has some tricks up their sleeves to change this for just the AI though.

Post new topic   Reply to topic Page 1 of 1 [6 Posts] Mark the topic unread ::  View previous topic :: View next topic

Share on TwitterShare on FacebookShare on Google+Share on DiggShare on RedditShare on PInterestShare on Del.icio.usShare on Stumble Upon