Project Perfect Mod Forums
:: Home :: Get Hosted :: PPM FAQ :: Forum FAQ :: Privacy Policy :: Search :: Memberlist :: Usergroups :: Register :: Profile :: Log in to check your private messages :: Log in ::

The time now is Tue Mar 19, 2024 6:31 am
All times are UTC + 0
Batman v Superman
Moderators: Global Moderators, Offtopic Moderators
Post new topic   Reply to topic Page 1 of 1 [22 Posts] Mark the topic unread ::  View previous topic :: View next topic
MadHQ
Commander

PostPosted: Sun Jul 12, 2015 2:24 pm    Post subject:  Batman v Superman Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0WWzgGyAH6Y

What a disastrously CGI shit fest this is...

I even see a Matrix rubber Agent Smith Flying sequence... I would have thought they would have learned by now that that kind of stuff sucks...

Speeder
Commander

PostPosted: Sun Jul 12, 2015 2:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Marvel wins again.

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website YouTube User URL Facebook Profile URL Twitter Channel URL
G-E
Defense Minister

PostPosted: Fri Jul 17, 2015 12:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Deadpool.... Smile

MadHQ
Commander

PostPosted: Thu Dec 03, 2015 8:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Crimsonum
Seth

PostPosted: Thu Dec 03, 2015 9:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

blubb
General

PostPosted: Thu Dec 03, 2015 9:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

u guys are crazy, it's gonna be ztyping awesome #Tongue

Hydraw Art on Facebook

temp
Rocket Cyborg

PostPosted: Thu Dec 03, 2015 10:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

I loved to see alex mercer (the prototype0 between the he would just slash and chop every one of them in 1 minute.

Aro
Alcohol Fueled

PostPosted: Thu Dec 03, 2015 1:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

All super heroes and comic universes suck.

*Holds up riot shields*

Graion Dilach
Defense Minister

PostPosted: Thu Dec 03, 2015 1:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Mask is also a comic character, y'know.

=======================
WeiDU mods: Random Graion Tweaks | Graion's Soundsets
Maintainance: Extra Expanded Enhanced Encounters! | BGEESpawn
Contributions: EE Fixpack | Enhanced Edition Trilogy | DSotSC (Trilogy) | UB_IWD | SotSC & a lot more...

View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website ModDB Profile ID
blubb
General

PostPosted: Thu Dec 03, 2015 2:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

no, DC rocks #Tongue atleast its not as repetitive and shallow as the MCU #Tongue

Hydraw Art on Facebook

Speeder
Commander

PostPosted: Thu Dec 03, 2015 2:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Too bad the only good things to come from DCEU so far are Batman Begins and The Dark Knight and they're not even from DCEU really.

So far MCU is winning as a whole and after this new trailer I don't see BvS changing this in any significant way.

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website YouTube User URL Facebook Profile URL Twitter Channel URL
Nordos
Cyborg Cannon

PostPosted: Thu Dec 03, 2015 3:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Would I get crucified if I confess, that I have no iade what the difference between Marvel and DC is?
And what does DC even mean?

So, yeah, I've created a new acc. 'cause no one could remember Ordosherrscher - and I didn't like that name anyway.

Speeder
Commander

PostPosted: Thu Dec 03, 2015 3:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

It originates from 'Detective Comics' but doesn't mean anything anymore since DC Comics would sound silly considering that name.

blubb
General

PostPosted: Thu Dec 03, 2015 5:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

i still find batman v superman and suicide squad promising, i loved man of steel and i LOVE the TV universe DC has created, Arrow, Flash and now Legends of Tomorrow too.
This shared universe with crossovers is awesome.

i say that as fan, personally they appeal to me way more than anything that marvel brought out yet. #Tongue

Hydraw Art on Facebook

Bittah Commander
Defense Minister

PostPosted: Thu Dec 03, 2015 7:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

His parents called it.

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail ModDB Profile ID YouTube User URL Facebook Profile URL
OmegaBolt
President

PostPosted: Fri Dec 04, 2015 12:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Superman is Batman's dad?!

Bittah Commander
Defense Minister

PostPosted: Fri Dec 04, 2015 2:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Probably... Although that would mean that he was shot and killed by a robber when Batman was a child and by some a freak coincidence the robber just happened to be using kryptonite bullets.
Yes I know that "bin" actually means "son of" in this context and that superman would have to be a zombie now =P

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail ModDB Profile ID YouTube User URL Facebook Profile URL
Nordos
Cyborg Cannon

PostPosted: Fri Dec 04, 2015 3:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Nah, he got shot. But since he is Superman, he survived, but made a show of dying.
All to get Batman to be another Hero. It is all a plot to get another Hero! I guess Superman was bored and wanted to do something else and stuff.

It makes all sense now! (not)

So, yeah, I've created a new acc. 'cause no one could remember Ordosherrscher - and I didn't like that name anyway.

G-E
Defense Minister

PostPosted: Sat Dec 05, 2015 1:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

DC has one major problem as I see it, all their stories are super serious, everyone struggling with angst and revenge... it makes the stories timeless but colorless and odorless.

Nolan's remix of the Batman series was great fun... once. Maybe twice. It had some great scenes like Joker with the pencil, but the the giggles were rare.

Whereas the first real attempt with Keaton and Nicholson was great over and over, because somehow they sprinkled humour throughout that worked.

The Marvel series movies are just more fun, especially the Ironman series, if you can ignore the increasingly stupid technology that is. Deadpool should be notably awesome.

The Hulk movies have always suffered because it's all drama and tension, it's like a pity party for angry people. If Hulk hadn't have been a vital part of the Avengers, they could safely have let it just die off quietly...

blubb
General

PostPosted: Sat Dec 05, 2015 2:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

G-E wrote:
DC has one major problem as I see it, all their stories are super serious, everyone struggling with angst and revenge... it makes the stories timeless but colorless and odorless.

Nolan's remix of the Batman series was great fun... once. Maybe twice. It had some great scenes like Joker with the pencil, but the the giggles were rare.

Whereas the first real attempt with Keaton and Nicholson was great over and over, because somehow they sprinkled humour throughout that worked.

The Marvel series movies are just more fun, especially the Ironman series, if you can ignore the increasingly stupid technology that is. Deadpool should be notably awesome.

The Hulk movies have always suffered because it's all drama and tension, it's like a pity party for angry people. If Hulk hadn't have been a vital part of the Avengers, they could safely have let it just die off quietly...

well suicide squad is very promising for your humor, and ....did you miss the quirks in the second BvS trailer entirely ? There will be humor, they are just consistent in their tone, which is what annoyed me with marvel movies....they don't know what they want to be.
DC is grittier, so what, that doesn't make it any less fun. iron man? really? i liked the first one.....2 and 3 are gradually worse. and i disagree i really liked the hulk with edward norton.

Hydraw Art on Facebook

Crimsonum
Seth

PostPosted: Mon Apr 25, 2016 3:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Bumping because this is relevant:

Skip to 13:17 if you want to watch just the BvS bit.

Also, they're making this many superhero movies in the next four years? Are you ztyping kidding me?

Speeder
Commander

PostPosted: Mon Apr 25, 2016 4:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

That picture is outdated but they are indeed making about that many movies.

Just because MoS and BvS were bad doesn't mean they're all going to be bad though or that it's a bad thing in any way.

Post new topic   Reply to topic Page 1 of 1 [22 Posts] Mark the topic unread ::  View previous topic :: View next topic

Share on TwitterShare on FacebookShare on Google+Share on DiggShare on RedditShare on PInterestShare on Del.icio.usShare on Stumble Upon