Project Perfect Mod Forums
:: Home :: Get Hosted :: PPM FAQ :: Forum FAQ :: Privacy Policy :: Search :: Memberlist :: Usergroups :: Register :: Profile :: Log in to check your private messages :: Log in ::

The time now is Tue Mar 19, 2024 3:33 am
All times are UTC + 0
A horrible sound from sky
Moderators: Global Moderators, Offtopic Moderators
Post new topic   Reply to topic Page 1 of 1 [14 Posts] Mark the topic unread ::  View previous topic :: View next topic
badbully
Grenadier

PostPosted: Sat Aug 01, 2015 7:39 pm    Post subject:  A horrible sound from sky
Subject description: Please no sarcasm in this topic
Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

hi all well today I get up and I got a bath and went to the balcony to check on my birds and fill their water and food then Suddenly without any warning or visual or anything I heard a REALLY REALLY VERY VERY VERY SOOOOOO LOUD sound more than an exploding bomb (I heard it before) plus very strong wind People was screaming without any sound in the street and looking to the sky while I rushed into the room and I hit the glass door into the wall very hard but I didn't hear its sound then after about 10 second I heard all my parents and my older sister rushed into the room well we thought that it was a falling plane but there was no plane I stood for a 3 hours vibrating from fear  Embarassed  then I went online to search for what happened In a fu""g weird way no one heard it in all the town unless our street and neighborhood even in the next street  just after 8 blocks no one heard a damn thing when I searched online I found that this happened many times starting from  2008 and happened it different places in Egypt form the end of the last month some people said it was the sky was trying to warn us from the apocalypse   Razz but even in my religion there is nothing says that the sky was warning us is there a scientific explanation of this?

RatsInTheWalls
Rocket Infantry

PostPosted: Sat Aug 01, 2015 9:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Reminds me of that one time I exploded my bicycle tires and people came running out on the street thinking someone had been shooting a gun.

badbully
Grenadier

PostPosted: Sat Aug 01, 2015 9:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Well I exploded many tires but this was a great loud sound like mmmm a super atomic bomb maybe but it wasn't a bomb.

daTS
Mr. Moosey

PostPosted: Sun Aug 02, 2015 2:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

The amount of terrible grammar and the fact that this was a giant run-on sentence made my brain hurt. Please refrain from speaking again.

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Skype Account
Atomic_Noodles
Defense Minister

PostPosted: Sun Aug 02, 2015 3:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Some people have been speculating its the 7 Trumpets from Revelation.

G-E
Defense Minister

PostPosted: Sun Aug 02, 2015 6:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

HAARP is searching for shale oil...

blubb
General

PostPosted: Sun Aug 02, 2015 6:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

found the reason

Hydraw Art on Facebook

Atomic_Noodles
Defense Minister

PostPosted: Sun Aug 02, 2015 7:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

I think this is what he's referring to...

Ixith
Cyborg Commando

PostPosted: Sun Aug 02, 2015 12:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

badbully
Grenadier

PostPosted: Sun Aug 02, 2015 3:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

@atomic noodles well it was similar but a lot louder as you can't hear your own breath I found that a meteor entered the atmosphere above Africa then it came out again after 6 seconds do you strangely this sound lasted for only 5 seconds starting from 3:00 exactly ending in 3:05 exactly.

G-E
Defense Minister

PostPosted: Sun Aug 02, 2015 4:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

I'm telling you it's the HAARP program bouncing low frequency waves off the isonosphere to the ground and then listening to the frequency that comes back... think of it like echo location on a gigantic scale.

temp
Rocket Cyborg

PostPosted: Sat Jan 16, 2016 6:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

It was a ztyping plane flying over the city in low height.
the same asshole flies over us around 6 times a month

Millennium
Commander

PostPosted: Tue Jan 19, 2016 12:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

On first glance, I thought there was some glamrock star in your avatar.

Then I recognized it.

Smile

Our mission, unfinished, may take a thousand years.  

PussyPus
Commander

PostPosted: Thu Aug 11, 2016 11:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

temp wrote:
It was a ztyping plane flying over the city in low height.
the same asshole flies over us around 6 times a month

If it was not a plane, Then it would be a strange sound from the sky, But finally, it's not! Visit my Topic here (not related to strange sky sounds): http://ppmforums.com/viewtopic.php?p=548732

Post new topic   Reply to topic Page 1 of 1 [14 Posts] Mark the topic unread ::  View previous topic :: View next topic

Share on TwitterShare on FacebookShare on Google+Share on DiggShare on RedditShare on PInterestShare on Del.icio.usShare on Stumble Upon