Project Perfect Mod Forums
:: Home :: Get Hosted :: PPM FAQ :: Forum FAQ :: Privacy Policy :: Search :: Memberlist :: Usergroups :: Register :: Profile :: Log in to check your private messages :: Log in ::

The time now is Thu Mar 28, 2024 12:40 pm
All times are UTC + 0
Dustwind - Postapo game
Moderators: Global Moderators, Offtopic Moderators
Post new topic   Reply to topic Page 1 of 1 [11 Posts] Mark the topic unread ::  View previous topic :: View next topic
blubb
General

PostPosted: Mon Sep 07, 2015 11:16 am    Post subject:  Dustwind - Postapo game Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

A Postapo-game in the footsteps of Fallout Tactics i invested Illustration work in. Great team, great concept, and great game.
We're in early alpha and we got still a giant ass workload ahead.
I hope this could be something for you guys in this forum too, if anyone loves postapo stuff besides c&c! Very Happy
I'm excited to see where we're going with this project!

FB Page: https://www.facebook.com/dustwind.game

Hydraw Art on Facebook

Crimsonum
Seth

PostPosted: Mon Sep 07, 2015 11:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

This should be interesting.

RatsInTheWalls
Rocket Infantry

PostPosted: Mon Sep 07, 2015 11:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

I take it's it's a 5 minutes into the future post-apoc story? Seeing how everything is roughly recognizable yet the guy in the middle has a gun that probably should be mounted on an IFV? #Tongue

Also, seems like you guys are generating quite the hype, you guys got mentioned on Kotaku. Congratulations.

blubb
General

PostPosted: Mon Sep 07, 2015 12:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

RatsInTheWalls wrote:
I take it's it's a 5 minutes into the future post-apoc story? Seeing how everything is roughly recognizable yet the guy in the middle has a gun that probably should be mounted on an IFV? #Tongue

Also, seems like you guys are generating quite the hype, you guys got mentioned on Kotaku. Congratulations.

didn't even see that article , haha Very Happy where? edit: nvm, found it.

It's a plasma gun, so....not too much recoil, fallout tactics guns were roughly the same size, so yeah : D well...its a bit more into the future, but there is enough recognizable material/weapons so that it has it's footing on earth and it's not too whacky. Smile

Hydraw Art on Facebook

RatsInTheWalls
Rocket Infantry

PostPosted: Mon Sep 07, 2015 12:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

CCHyper
Defense Minister

PostPosted: Mon Sep 07, 2015 2:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Hey dude, good to hear your using your skills on a project that looks great. I'll be watching!

RatsInTheWalls
Rocket Infantry

PostPosted: Mon Sep 07, 2015 5:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Heheheheh. Frogpigs. Squiggit squiggit.

Dutchygamer
President

PostPosted: Mon Sep 07, 2015 6:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

I like the map editor idea. Tracking this.

blubb
General

PostPosted: Wed Sep 09, 2015 9:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

thanks guys Smile

Hydraw Art on Facebook

Holy_Master
Commander

PostPosted: Wed Sep 09, 2015 9:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

look amazing I wish I have team to make game like this Sad

Ickus
General

PostPosted: Fri Sep 11, 2015 2:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Oh very neat, keeping an eye on this!

Post new topic   Reply to topic Page 1 of 1 [11 Posts] Mark the topic unread ::  View previous topic :: View next topic

Share on TwitterShare on FacebookShare on Google+Share on DiggShare on RedditShare on PInterestShare on Del.icio.usShare on Stumble Upon
Quick Reply
Username:

If you are visually impaired or cannot otherwise answer the challenges below please contact the Administrator for help.

Write only two of the following words separated by a sharp: Brotherhood, unity, peace! 

You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum
You cannot attach files in this forum
You can download files in this forum