Project Perfect Mod Forums
:: Home :: Get Hosted :: PPM FAQ :: Forum FAQ :: Privacy Policy :: Search :: Memberlist :: Usergroups :: Register :: Profile :: Log in to check your private messages :: Log in ::

The time now is Thu Mar 28, 2024 6:19 pm
All times are UTC + 0
FAQ: "I flamed a n00b and my post disappeared!"
Moderators: Global Moderators
Post new topic   Reply to topic Page 3 of 3 [106 Posts] Mark the topic unread ::  View previous topic :: View next topic
Goto page: Previous 1, 2, 3
Dutchygamer
President

PostPosted: Thu May 27, 2010 3:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

It seems the purpose of my idiot-o-meter is failing, but at least it's good to see some ppl took notice of it...

OmegaBolt
President

PostPosted: Thu May 27, 2010 3:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

That's because an idiot-o-meter is idiotic in itself.

badbully
Grenadier

PostPosted: Tue Jul 28, 2015 12:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

this post should kicked graion dilach a long time ago

Banshee
Supreme Banshee

Also Known As: banshee_revora (Steam)

PostPosted: Tue Jul 28, 2015 2:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

It has affected several of his posts already. But it can also affect you, if you start a public vendetta at him or anyone else in this forum.

badbully
Grenadier

PostPosted: Tue Jul 28, 2015 10:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

I have nothing against noobs in this community as me I was a noob in first soo I can't complain.

Banshee
Supreme Banshee

Also Known As: banshee_revora (Steam)

PostPosted: Tue Jul 28, 2015 2:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

There is a difference between n00bs and newbies. N00bis are people that disrupt the community. Newbies are new members who are still getting acquainted to what is being discussed in the environment. I see you as both at this moment. Don't take it into offense, but your post above about "this post should kicked graion dilach a long time ago" is a post that disrupts the environment. It is a recent post and it is still part of your attitude nowadays. I hope it changes.

Post new topic   Reply to topic Page 3 of 3 [106 Posts] Goto page: Previous 1, 2, 3
Mark the topic unread ::  View previous topic :: View next topic

Share on TwitterShare on FacebookShare on Google+Share on DiggShare on RedditShare on PInterestShare on Del.icio.usShare on Stumble Upon
Quick Reply
Username:

If you are visually impaired or cannot otherwise answer the challenges below please contact the Administrator for help.

Write only two of the following words separated by a sharp: Brotherhood, unity, peace!