Project Perfect Mod Forums
:: Home :: Get Hosted :: PPM FAQ :: Forum FAQ :: Privacy Policy :: Search :: Memberlist :: Usergroups :: Register :: Profile :: Log in to check your private messages :: Log in ::

The time now is Fri Mar 29, 2024 4:59 am
All times are UTC + 0
Trans_C's Random WIP stuff
Moderators: Global Moderators, Media Hut Moderators, Red Alert 2 Moderators, Tiberian Sun Moderators
Post new topic   Reply to topic Page 6 of 6 [261 Posts] Mark the topic unread ::  View previous topic :: View next topic
Goto page: Previous 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
TAK02
General

PostPosted: Sat Nov 18, 2017 7:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Nicely detailed!

I tend to release things I create so that assets are never lost to hard drive problems, accidental deletion, or me having to pretend to care about rippers taking things from my project when it is done. #Tongue

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website ModDB Profile ID YouTube User URL Twitter Channel URL Skype Account
Trans_C
AA Infantry

PostPosted: Sat Nov 18, 2017 9:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Some progresses.

sf.gif
 Description:
 Filesize:  3.25 MB
 Viewed:  5099 Time(s)

sf.gif

qiangwudi.gif
 Description:
 Filesize:  4.3 MB
 Viewed:  5099 Time(s)

qiangwudi.gif

TAK02
General

PostPosted: Sat Nov 18, 2017 9:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

For Nod and GDI #Tongue

I tend to release things I create so that assets are never lost to hard drive problems, accidental deletion, or me having to pretend to care about rippers taking things from my project when it is done. #Tongue

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website ModDB Profile ID YouTube User URL Twitter Channel URL Skype Account
BySc
Cyborg Artillery

PostPosted: Sat Nov 18, 2017 10:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Looks awesome.

Trans_C
AA Infantry

PostPosted: Sat Nov 18, 2017 2:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Finished!

showcase2.gif
 Description:
 Filesize:  3.52 MB
 Viewed:  5046 Time(s)

showcase2.gif

showmanti.gif
 Description:
 Filesize:  1.07 MB
 Viewed:  5046 Time(s)

showmanti.gif

Madin
Plasma Trooper

PostPosted: Fri Nov 24, 2017 9:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Great work!

HG_SCIPCION
Gauss Rifle Trooper

PostPosted: Tue Jun 16, 2020 4:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Where is my boy Trans_C?

Mr.Hymn
Missile Trooper

PostPosted: Wed Oct 20, 2021 9:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Trans_C wrote:
Allied Contra-Alpha Array, for disrupting mind-control weaponary.

Do you mind to share this one for me. I like it so much. I am still in a blue to create something like this. I's for personal/private mod.

Medalmonkey
Missile Trooper

PostPosted: Fri Dec 24, 2021 7:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Wow, I see its been a few years since Trans_C has posted, but his stuff was GREAT! I hope he is still doing graphic art!

I am actually in love with this.

View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website ModDB Profile ID
MasterHaosis
General

PostPosted: Sat Dec 25, 2021 11:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

You know.... Trans_C really made some great stuff, but you made as well. You could also post something. Very Happy That signature of yours looks promising Very Happy

PPM Halloween Season 2021

rey
Cyborg Soldier

PostPosted: Wed Jan 26, 2022 1:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Can smb please tell if there is some mod that has all these magnificent works? I see numerous times Tranc_C says materials finished or released, and all these in-game shots, but never a mention of his own mod...

Post new topic   Reply to topic Page 6 of 6 [261 Posts] Goto page: Previous 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
Mark the topic unread ::  View previous topic :: View next topic

Share on TwitterShare on FacebookShare on Google+Share on DiggShare on RedditShare on PInterestShare on Del.icio.usShare on Stumble Upon