Project Perfect Mod Forums
:: Home :: Get Hosted :: PPM FAQ :: Forum FAQ :: Privacy Policy :: Search :: Memberlist :: Usergroups :: Register :: Profile :: Log in to check your private messages :: Log in ::

The time now is Tue Mar 19, 2024 5:54 am
All times are UTC + 0
Something behind "Speeder".
Moderators: Global Moderators, Offtopic Moderators
Post new topic   Reply to topic Page 1 of 1 [31 Posts] Mark the topic unread ::  View previous topic :: View next topic
PussyPus
Commander

PostPosted: Sat Jun 04, 2016 6:12 pm    Post subject:  Something behind "Speeder".
Subject description: Read here to know about his non-care on some people.
Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

WARNING: This is not an offense! I wanted to post this topic here because you all should be notified easily.

This must happen to some people (i mean contributors but their content never submitted to MO) E.G.: Speeder never accepted the cutscene idea (i know that it would or will come very late), do he non-cares about people? I found a new tweet by him for contributing as mouse cursor artist for the new support powers and superweapons being unique. I can design these things, because everyoen knows that i am an artists.

EDIT: The strange is i am the most non cared for other Graphic artists.

Please reply
(except for)
temp: his comments are usually ignored, and if you want a serious reply temp, you can then.
Graion Dilach: you can post, but not more, he is trying to do something on me, and IDK what it is, i am forced to post this here.
gistop: if he is online, -he comments badly on some people, like me exactly, this happened more times back to 2013.

DonutArnold
General

PostPosted: Sat Jun 04, 2016 6:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

It's his mod, he can do whatever he ztyping wants with it, even choose what contributions he want to use. I also believe that he has a certain quality standard that you or those other artists haven't exceeded.

If your level of quality is not enough for Speeder/M.O. staff, stop harassing him, work harder and make your own mod/total conversion projects.

PussyPus
Commander

PostPosted: Sat Jun 04, 2016 6:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

DonutArnold wrote:
It's his mod, he can do whatever he ztyping wants with it, even choose what contributions he want to use. I also believe that he has a certain quality standard that you or those other artists haven't exceeded.

If your level of quality is not enough for Speeder/M.O. staff, stop harassing him, work harder and make your own mod/total conversion projects.

1 - I can make a high quality arts, the cursor SHP image can be rendered easily by drawing them in one of the best HQ Programs, Inkscape. It only needs Inkscape and SHP Builder.

DonutArnold
General

PostPosted: Sat Jun 04, 2016 6:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Of course you can, you have such potential, but I believe that you totally lack the skill.

OmegaBolt
President

PostPosted: Sat Jun 04, 2016 6:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

What you are doing is not how projects are generally organised, or how anything works in real creative industries. You do not decide to make something yourself for someone else arbitrarily, they have to request it. You can offer your services by showing your abilities to Speeder, but if he doesn't want them or doesn't need them, then that is fine. That's how it's supposed to work.

If he sends out a request for an artists in a particular field to create a particular asset, then you can choose to apply for the position and make what he needs, otherwise just generally creating whatever you want and expecting him to implement it doesn't make sense.

If he accepted random ideas and pieces of work the mod would be a nonsensical mass of incoherent thoughts that would not be enjoyable at all.

If what you make doesn't meet his standards, then that's too bad... this is why not everyone creates graphical work. It's not easy, it takes a long time to develop the skill and eye for it. I don't really want to say artist because I think that word has lost all meaning. Not everyone that paints a picture is an artist.

PussyPus
Commander

PostPosted: Sat Jun 04, 2016 7:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

OmegaBolt wrote:
What you are doing is not how projects are generally organised, or how anything works in real creative industries. You do not decide to make something yourself for someone else arbitrarily, they have to request it. You can offer your services by showing your abilities to Speeder, but if he doesn't want them or doesn't need them, then that is fine. That's how it's supposed to work.

If he sends out a request for an artists in a particular field to create a particular asset, then you can choose to apply for the position and make what he needs, otherwise just generally creating whatever you want and expecting him to implement it doesn't make sense.

If he accepted random ideas and pieces of work the mod would be a nonsensical mass of incoherent thoughts that would not be enjoyable at all.

If what you make doesn't meet his standards, then that's too bad... this is why not everyone creates graphical work. It's not easy, it takes a long time to develop the skill and eye for it. I don't really want to say artist because I think that word has lost all meaning. Not everyone that paints a picture is an artist.

Speeder never showed to me the support powers of MO that doesn't use its own mouse cursor. This is why i don't want to begin right now. remaking all cursors with 2D Cursors instead of that Old 3D Cursors might fit, but i think that speeder will not accept the idea.

And if you don't know: i created a 3d studio shape that shows a strange building, what i mean is i made a strange building SHP file with only 2 frames. i used the first color of the building palette (normal blue) as a PNG File and 3Ds Max only, but i never submitted it to speeder's MO APYR Email, because i asked for myself if speeder will refuse it.

G-E
Defense Minister

PostPosted: Sat Jun 04, 2016 9:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Why do you care what Speeder does?

You can't make someone like you or need you....

PussyPus
Commander

PostPosted: Sat Jun 04, 2016 9:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Nolt
Cyborg Firebomber

PostPosted: Sat Jun 04, 2016 9:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Notice me Sempai? Bro, that page is empty, change the way you do things, create a big project, THEN show it.

Creator of Shattered Paradise .
ORA Discord https://discordapp.com/invite/tuhp9m6 , SP Discord https://discord.gg/hk428Wk

PussyPus
Commander

PostPosted: Sat Jun 04, 2016 10:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Nolt wrote:
Notice me Sempai? Bro, that page is empty, change the way you do things, create a big project, THEN show it.

I am still working on it.
Spoiler (click here to read it):
Senpai have noticed you!

OmegaBolt
President

PostPosted: Sun Jun 05, 2016 12:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

PussyPus wrote:
Speeder never showed to me the support powers of MO that doesn't use its own mouse cursor. This is why i don't want to begin right now. remaking all cursors with 2D Cursors instead of that Old 3D Cursors might fit, but i think that speeder will not accept the idea.
Ok, clearly the language barrier is too great, as that is exactly the opposite of what I said.

FurryQueen
General

PostPosted: Sun Jun 05, 2016 4:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Why is this thread even a thing? Is it meant just to be for ego stroking or something, or is it extreme butthurt? I can't tell.

Steam

PussyPus
Commander

PostPosted: Sun Jun 05, 2016 5:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Crimsonum
Seth

PostPosted: Sun Jun 05, 2016 8:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

What is this, I don't even

Nolt
Cyborg Firebomber

PostPosted: Mon Jun 06, 2016 12:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Creator of Shattered Paradise .
ORA Discord https://discordapp.com/invite/tuhp9m6 , SP Discord https://discord.gg/hk428Wk

Atomic_Noodles
Defense Minister

PostPosted: Mon Jun 06, 2016 12:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

I am at a loss for words on this so I'm just gonna say "WHAT?"

4StarGeneral
General

PostPosted: Mon Jun 06, 2016 2:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Language barrier isn't this strong.

Lin Kuei Ominae
Seth

PostPosted: Mon Jun 06, 2016 6:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

PussyPus wrote:
everyoen knows that i am an artists

i don't

PussyPus wrote:
EDIT: The strange is i am the most non cared for other Graphic artists.

Because so far you haven't shown anything else than 1 minute sketches, non of them which i would call art in any way. Maybe a test for a shape, which is like pre-sketch state.

Here some stages of art
0.just an idea in your head
1.fruitless babble about what you wanna do
2.shape-test
3.sketch
4.mockup (like a sketch but using already the final medium, 3D/VXL/image whatever)
5.alpha version (low details, main shape done)
6.beta version (most details done)
7.final version (animations, details, shape, ingame tests are all done)

so far you move on level 0 to 2

Thus stop bitching and going on anybody's nerves and actually work on something.
Come back when you have something finish, then we can talk.

Public SHPs
X-Mech Calendar (28 Mechs for GDI and Nod)
5 GDI, 5 Nod, 1 Mutant, 1 Scrin unit, 1 GDI building

Tools
Image Shaper______TMP Shop______C&C Executable Modifier

deathreaperz
Commander

PostPosted: Mon Jun 06, 2016 1:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

LKO totally striked him Surprised

IMO, you are too much of concept and thinking. It makes you not going further. (I picked this argument from one of success guy in Indonesia, Bob Sadino, translated it (and I'm hoping what it mean is same like what he means))

temp
Rocket Cyborg

PostPosted: Mon Jun 06, 2016 10:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

deathreaperz wrote:

IMO, you are too much of concept and thinking. It makes you not going further.

Then let's stop thinking and making concepts.

It is not about how much do you think or make concepts, it is about putting an objective in front of you, when you do it, you simply go to the next one.

4StarGeneral
General

PostPosted: Tue Jun 07, 2016 1:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Neither of you should be giving advice lol...

kenosis
Commander

PostPosted: Thu Jun 09, 2016 12:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

I think Trans_C is an artists.

At least he never just c&p some random logos together, shouting "it is now a loading screen" "it is now a save game screen", or paint a pinwheel and animate it spending a few hours,while others can do it in simply minutes,being totally talentless, and consider himself an artists.

Actually Speeder asked for some certain assets from me and TransC. But certainly will not from you.
Can you show something of your own creation other than some simple, useless sketch?

Nobody will accept just a cutscene "IDEA". Do you ever finish something to show you are really an artists? Just an idea so MO team shall make everything based on it?

Excusez moi?

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Skype Account Yahoo Messenger Account
Trans_C
AA Infantry

PostPosted: Thu Jun 09, 2016 1:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

kenosis wrote:

I think Trans_C is an artists.

Nyet, I'm not an artists, but a stupid weeaboo touhoufag!

girlishgoon.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  11.27 KB
 Viewed:  3181 Time(s)

girlishgoon.jpg

PussyPus
Commander

PostPosted: Thu Jun 09, 2016 8:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

if you don't believe, then he blocked between 2 & 6 twitter users, one of them is me.

kenosis
Commander

PostPosted: Thu Jun 09, 2016 8:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

It just make sense if someone is harassing me with some  copy&paste of mod logos/ recolored WW assets/empty, unrealistic ideas/ unusable sketch/ anything talentless else.
Good job blocking.

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Skype Account Yahoo Messenger Account
deathreaperz
Commander

PostPosted: Thu Jun 09, 2016 10:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Still hoping Speeder accept you, Pussy? Are you fall in love with him?

Keeper
Cyborg Engineer

PostPosted: Fri Jun 10, 2016 2:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

PussyPus wrote:
if you don't believe, then he blocked between 2 & 6 twitter users, one of them is me.

Could it be because you keep on saying "THIS IS A LOAD/SAVE FEATURE FOR MENTAL OMEGA", as if you are actually working on the project, when you are not?

You seem to be under the impression that Speeder will take in anyone, but he's really looking for people who can do high quality artwork and models, and Speeder has decided that he does not think your art is good enough.

I can make 3D models, but they are nowhere near the quality that TransC and kenosis posted. If Speeder had to choose between TransC's model, kenosis's model or mine, he would pick TransC and kenosis over me because their models look a lot better than my model.

The same thing applies to you and your pictures. He looked at your art and other people's pictures, and chose their pics over yours because the pics they made look better.

drive
Grenadier

PostPosted: Fri Jun 10, 2016 4:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

OMG  

The smartest person in this topic is speeder, because he dont even replied at this dump.

PussyPus
Commander

PostPosted: Tue Jun 14, 2016 6:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

deathreaperz wrote:
Still hoping Speeder accept you, Pussy? Are you fall in love with him?

REPLY FOR THE LAST 7 WORDS: You brought something i cannot explain. Seems you extremely hate friends, Finding friends is one of the things i wanted to do in my life.

Mig Eater
Defense Minister

PostPosted: Wed Jun 15, 2016 11:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Friendships grow slowly over time as you share mutual interest, ideals & events with each other.  

You are however trying to force other people into your interest & ideals in a short amount of time. Doing this has instead made them hostile towards you.

If you continue to act in this arrogant manner you will lose any chance of making any friends here & might even be banned.

View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website ModDB Profile ID YouTube User URL Facebook Profile URL Twitter Channel URL
Millennium
Commander

PostPosted: Wed Jun 15, 2016 9:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

As much as I would like to contribute to this thread, I simply can't understand the OP. I just can't. Sorry. I don't want to offend you, OP, but I just can't understand your sentences. Maybe there's abit of prior history that one needs to be aware of to make sense of it.

Our mission, unfinished, may take a thousand years.  

Post new topic   Reply to topic Page 1 of 1 [31 Posts] Mark the topic unread ::  View previous topic :: View next topic

Share on TwitterShare on FacebookShare on Google+Share on DiggShare on RedditShare on PInterestShare on Del.icio.usShare on Stumble Upon