Project Perfect Mod Forums
:: Home :: Get Hosted :: PPM FAQ :: Forum FAQ :: Privacy Policy :: Search :: Memberlist :: Usergroups :: Register :: Profile :: Log in to check your private messages :: Log in ::

The time now is Tue Mar 19, 2024 5:35 am
All times are UTC + 0
I hope this world passes well
Moderators: Global Moderators, Offtopic Moderators
Post new topic   Reply to topic Page 1 of 1 [32 Posts] Mark the topic unread ::  View previous topic :: View next topic
PussyPus
Commander

PostPosted: Fri Jul 15, 2016 1:50 am    Post subject:  I hope this world passes well Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

There was an extremely brutal terrorist attack with bomb truck, The attack resulted over 72 french people in an unknown location during a celeberation or something like that.

blubb
General

PostPosted: Fri Jul 15, 2016 4:00 am    Post subject: Re: I hope this world passes well Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

PussyPus wrote:
There was an extremely brutal terrorist attack with bomb truck, The attack resulted over 72 french people in an unknown location during a celeberation or something like that.

unknown location?
it was in nice.

Hydraw Art on Facebook

G-E
Defense Minister

PostPosted: Fri Jul 15, 2016 5:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

I didn't hear about a bomb, just some Camageddon action, with several 7x splatter bonuses.

DonutArnold
General

PostPosted: Fri Jul 15, 2016 8:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Lin Kuei Ominae
Seth

PostPosted: Fri Jul 15, 2016 9:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

"Nice attack: At least 84 killed during Bastille Day celebrations"
At first i thought they celebrate this by saying "nice attack". English can be so irritating sometimes.

Man, when will all this murder and stupid killing stop!?

Public SHPs
X-Mech Calendar (28 Mechs for GDI and Nod)
5 GDI, 5 Nod, 1 Mutant, 1 Scrin unit, 1 GDI building

Tools
Image Shaper______TMP Shop______C&C Executable Modifier

temp
Rocket Cyborg

PostPosted: Fri Jul 15, 2016 11:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Police Have To look closer, because terrorists don't kill people that easy, unless there was a specific target between those people, otherwise they will just plant a bomb.

Spoiler (click here to read it):
Probably he was playing Pokeman GO During driving.

blubb
General

PostPosted: Fri Jul 15, 2016 11:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Lin Kuei Ominae wrote:
"Nice attack: At least 84 killed during Bastille Day celebrations"
At first i thought they celebrate this by saying "nice attack". English can be so irritating sometimes.

Not anytime soon.

Hydraw Art on Facebook

Crimsonum
Seth

PostPosted: Fri Jul 15, 2016 12:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

There are like, 100-200 terrorist incidents around the world every month. I don't mean to belittle the attack in Nice, but rather show the current state we're in. Of course the majority of these attacks occur in the Middle-East, but that doesn't make them any less cruel and depressing.

FurryQueen
General

PostPosted: Fri Jul 15, 2016 1:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Crimsonum wrote:
There are like, 100-200 terrorist incidents around the world every month. I don't mean to belittle the attack in Nice, but rather show the current state we're in. Of course the majority of these attacks occur in the Middle-East, but that doesn't make them any less cruel and depressing.

That's probably not even a comprehensive list and fails to show the daily attacks that occur.

Quote:

When religion is outlawed and people no longer have a stupid book to use as an excuse for their hatred.

Steam

Crimsonum
Seth

PostPosted: Fri Jul 15, 2016 1:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

FurryQueen wrote:
When religion is outlawed and people no longer have a stupid book to use as an excuse for their hatred.

Yes, we all know how well that went in the Soviet Union #Tongue

I'd say education is the key (and I don't only mean education for some practice). That and an adequate social security system.

Last edited by Crimsonum on Fri Jul 15, 2016 2:09 pm; edited 1 time in total

Darkstorm
Commander

PostPosted: Fri Jul 15, 2016 2:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

I won't say outlawed because thought policing is antithetical to all the values of a liberal society. However, I will agree that when people stop using a stupid book to excuse hatred, the world will be a lot better.

PussyPus
Commander

PostPosted: Fri Jul 15, 2016 4:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

We need something that saves us easily from them.

THEM refers to terrorists, or should i say, ISIL.

Sir Modsalot
Commander

PostPosted: Sun Jul 17, 2016 10:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Saves us? We don't need saving. We need to show them that their ideals don't belong in this day and age and that they're only hindering our progress as a society.

[quote="DCoder"]There is no sanity left in this thread.[/quote]

Hecthor Doomhammer
Flamethrower

PostPosted: Mon Jul 18, 2016 1:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

FurryQueen
General

PostPosted: Mon Jul 18, 2016 2:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Darkstorm wrote:
I won't say outlawed because thought policing is antithetical to all the values of a liberal society. However, I will agree that when people stop using a stupid book to excuse hatred, the world will be a lot better.

Maybe so but I'm very anti-religion. I'd like to see this shit outlawed, but that's only my opinion. I know damn well it shouldn't be but it does need to stop being a facade for hatred and bigotry. How we make that happen... not really sure.

Steam

G-E
Defense Minister

PostPosted: Mon Jul 18, 2016 2:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

runthemoverhypocrisy.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  107.29 KB
 Viewed:  3244 Time(s)

runthemoverhypocrisy.jpg

Bu7loos
Commander

PostPosted: Mon Jul 18, 2016 7:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Just give them cookies and tell to Calm The ztype Down

cookies.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  165.11 KB
 Viewed:  3229 Time(s)

cookies.jpg

PussyPus
Commander

PostPosted: Mon Jul 18, 2016 9:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Or instant-brutal killing the terrorists by some tactical weapons? (Nuclear, Bomb, Dynamite, Radiation, Etc.)

Sir Modsalot
Commander

PostPosted: Tue Jul 19, 2016 2:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

We've already done everything short of using banned weapons on them, what more do you want? If we tried nuking them it would only piss off Russia badly enough to start a war with them.

PussyPus
Commander

PostPosted: Tue Jul 19, 2016 2:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Sir Modsalot wrote:
We've already done everything short of using banned weapons on them, what more do you want? If we tried nuking them it would only piss off Russia badly enough to start a war with them.

What about killing them by brute-force using machine guns & some easy techs (non-tactical)?

Sir Modsalot
Commander

PostPosted: Tue Jul 19, 2016 6:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Right, because that totally worked in Iraq when we tried it last decade. Rolling Eyes

PussyPus
Commander

PostPosted: Tue Jul 19, 2016 11:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Sir Modsalot wrote:
Right, because that totally worked in Iraq when we tried it last decade. Rolling Eyes

It will be better if we captured at least 2 ISIL/ISIS terrorists, And then killing all of them.

G-E
Defense Minister

PostPosted: Wed Jul 20, 2016 1:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

4StarGeneral
General

PostPosted: Wed Jul 20, 2016 3:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Try getting your news from a more reliable source, because it was joint-coalition forces in US-led airstrikes during what has been called the 'SDF offensive' for a long time now (since May?), where Manbij has been held by IS militants. Civilian casualties in urban warfare are always an issue and are practically impossible to avoid without losing many of your own soldiers when enemy militants are holed up in what they made their own territory.

And if you don't want to hear that, consider this (the general consensus from BBC, Aljazeera, etc.):
"At least 56 civilians, including 11 children, have been killed by US-led coalition air strikes outside a Syrian village held by the Islamic State (IS) group"
And: "Airwars estimates at least 190 civilians have been killed in coalition strikes since the campaign began, including at least 39 children and 23 women." that's over 1 1/2 months, not 1 airstrike.

If you don't believe even THAT, try google: Google News

G-E
Defense Minister

PostPosted: Wed Jul 20, 2016 3:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

BBC = British propaganda = they support the proxy war against Syria, and are therefore untrustworthy... ask most any Brit about that

Al Jazeera = Qatari propaganda = one of the main supporters of the terrorists in Syria, do you really expect accurate reporting?

Google News = might as well be CIA news like Reuters, but I guess that's fine by you?

Al Masdar is actually one of the best resources to follow what's going on over there, for one simple reason: they report all sides, with the correct language when something is unverified. For example:
Quote:
ISIS alleged that they captured the Al-Aqra Mountains and the villages of Umm Al-Sirraj and Qarah Saghirah after a violent battle with the Syrian Democratic Forces in the northeastern countryside of the Aleppo Governorate.

That means AMN tells the American version, the Russian version, the Syrian Arab Army version, the FSA/ISIS/Al-Sham etc version. You'd know that if you spent more than 10 seconds on the site.

Besides that... we've been over the whole American military statistics thing with drone strikes and how they cover up civilian deaths by calling them EKIAs instead.

blubb
General

PostPosted: Wed Jul 20, 2016 1:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

here's a better source about the whole incident. and yes it does happen.
well, people cry out everytime the syrian army does it.

Hydraw Art on Facebook

G-E
Defense Minister

PostPosted: Wed Jul 20, 2016 5:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Recently the American war planes killed a bunch of their own SDF Kurds fighting ISIS in the north of Manbij... where was the uproar?

Saudi warplanes also recently bombed their own troops fighting in Yemen, most of them were foreign army units from places like Morocco and UAE, bet that didn't make the front page of your favourite rag?

Funny Russians never seem to bomb their SAA buddies?

blubb: most of the people on this forum only know the bs version of events from the western media, and you see how they dismiss the independent journalism (like AMN) and analysis (like Southfront) because it doesn't fit what they "know" to be true.

blubb
General

PostPosted: Wed Jul 20, 2016 5:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

you have to take the news from both sides with a grain of salt, sometimes reality is somewhere in the middle, sometimes something is pure propaganda, but yeah, well. these things happen, of course it fits better when syrian warplanes drop bombs and every target is "supposedly" civilian when it's an absolute normal practice to use airpower that way to fight jihadists, just like the coalition demonstrated, collateral damage is a thing, it justfeeds the narrative better if the enemy is seen doing it and you can spin something out of it.

Hydraw Art on Facebook

Sir Modsalot
Commander

PostPosted: Wed Jul 20, 2016 8:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

G-E wrote:
Google News = might as well be CIA news like Reuters, but I guess that's fine by you?

You live in a weird, stupid world... even weirder and dumber than the real one.

4StarGeneral
General

PostPosted: Wed Jul 20, 2016 9:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Sir Modsalot wrote:
G-E wrote:

You live in a weird, stupid world... even weirder and dumber than the real one.

I couldn't agree any more.

And FYI, if can't even believe google, you're in a state of denial too high for us to fix. Check Baidu or any other countries' google alternative, you'll get the same result. Oh, and I checked Wink.

G-E
Defense Minister

PostPosted: Thu Jul 21, 2016 12:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Sir Modsalot
Commander

PostPosted: Thu Jul 21, 2016 12:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Fudged search results != CIA news. You're stretching shit far from the truth again.

Post new topic   Reply to topic Page 1 of 1 [32 Posts] Mark the topic unread ::  View previous topic :: View next topic

Share on TwitterShare on FacebookShare on Google+Share on DiggShare on RedditShare on PInterestShare on Del.icio.usShare on Stumble Upon