Project Perfect Mod Forums
:: Home :: Get Hosted :: PPM FAQ :: Forum FAQ :: Privacy Policy :: Search :: Memberlist :: Usergroups :: Register :: Profile :: Log in to check your private messages :: Log in ::

The time now is Tue Mar 19, 2024 5:32 am
All times are UTC + 0
Ripping Old Mods.
Moderators: Global Moderators, Offtopic Moderators
Post new topic   Reply to topic Page 1 of 1 [9 Posts] Mark the topic unread ::  View previous topic :: View next topic

Is Death Reaperz is a ripper and his mod Ripped?
Yes
35%
 35%  [ 5 ]
No
64%
 64%  [ 9 ]
Total Votes : 14

temp
Rocket Cyborg

PostPosted: Mon Jul 25, 2016 9:45 pm    Post subject:  Ripping Old Mods. Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

I remember, that i gained too much bad reputation due to ripping of MO'S cameo, even though i didn't rip the buildings or the actual units.
Now, To future Crisis which have un-public assets, meaning no one can use them without permission, right?
and we all know that GameMate ("leader of Future Crisis") is inactive for years.

Then why DeathReaperz New War mod is just stealing them, without crediting Gamemate or Future Crisis, and even if they credited them, why did they Rip it, even that they aren't Public.

And the one thing which is making me far more crazy, that most of you know this, and you aren't Chasing DeathReaperz as what you did to others and me  Very Happy

So the question is: Is DeathReaperz a ripper and his mod is ripped or not?

http://www.moddb.com/mods/yuris-revenge-new-war/images/long-live-new-war-mod#imagebox

Mig Eater
Defense Minister

PostPosted: Tue Jul 26, 2016 8:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Gamemate's Future Crisis assets are open for public use as long as credit is given.

View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website ModDB Profile ID YouTube User URL Facebook Profile URL Twitter Channel URL
temp
Rocket Cyborg

PostPosted: Tue Jul 26, 2016 9:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Mig Eater wrote:
Gamemate's Future Crisis assets are open for public use as long as credit is given.

Well, he didn't credit him, did he?

Mig Eater
Defense Minister

PostPosted: Tue Jul 26, 2016 9:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

He has on multiple occasions.

I'm curious, is this topic an attempt to unjustly slander another modder because of your own personal hatred. Or are you just trying to divert from or justify your own past offences?

View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website ModDB Profile ID YouTube User URL Facebook Profile URL Twitter Channel URL
Graion Dilach
Defense Minister

PostPosted: Tue Jul 26, 2016 11:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Probably both.

=======================
WeiDU mods: Random Graion Tweaks | Graion's Soundsets
Maintainance: Extra Expanded Enhanced Encounters! | BGEESpawn
Contributions: EE Fixpack | Enhanced Edition Trilogy | DSotSC (Trilogy) | UB_IWD | SotSC & a lot more...

View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website ModDB Profile ID
temp
Rocket Cyborg

PostPosted: Tue Jul 26, 2016 8:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Mig Eater wrote:
He has on multiple occasions.

Then i shall wait for somebody to comment, Then and just then not before and not after only Then: i will credit the maker.

I actually made this topic since he replied that i was mirroring ROS mod in my own.

There is no real description for a photo that credits GameMate.

Can you upload the link which shows that Gamemate's assets are public?

4StarGeneral
General

PostPosted: Tue Jul 26, 2016 10:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Graion Dilach wrote:
Probably both.

Seconded.

Mig Eater
Defense Minister

PostPosted: Wed Jul 27, 2016 10:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Quote:
only Then: i will credit the maker

Most modders find acknowledgment in the mod's readme satisfactory & do not expect to be credited every time their work is seen in a screenshot. Thus Reaperz quick & enthusiastic recognition of Gamemate's work should rather be applauded.

Quote:
Can you upload the link which shows that Gamemate's assets are public?

The choice to make his work open to the public was made after he left the community, as such there aren't any posts by him officially stating this. He instead personally conveyed this to multiple people who he kept in contact with, myself included. So you can take my above post as a quote by him.

PussyPus
Commander

PostPosted: Fri Jul 29, 2016 2:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

I really missed Gamemate.

Post new topic   Reply to topic Page 1 of 1 [9 Posts] Mark the topic unread ::  View previous topic :: View next topic

Share on TwitterShare on FacebookShare on Google+Share on DiggShare on RedditShare on PInterestShare on Del.icio.usShare on Stumble Upon