:: Home :: Get Hosted :: PPM FAQ :: Forum FAQ :: Privacy Policy :: Search :: Memberlist :: Usergroups :: Register :: Profile :: Log in to check your private messages :: Log in ::
Do you want to advertise at Project Perfect Mod. Find out how to do it HERE.

The time now is Sun Jun 24, 2018 11:22 am
All times are UTC + 0
 Forum index » Miscellaneous Forums » Offtopic Discussion Area » Political & Economical Discussion
If you want to understand everything, watch this...
Moderators: Global Moderators, Offtopic Moderators
Post new topic   Reply to topic Page 1 of 1 [12 Posts] View previous topic :: View next topic
G-E
General

PostPosted: Mon Sep 05, 2016 8:56 am    Post subject:   If you want to understand everything, watch this... Reply with quote

This video is basically narration of an internal document for the ruling elites, that was never meant to be public. Within it describe's Amschel Rothchilds' "discovery" on how to manipulate the public by manipulating the economy and so on. It also delves into the modern propaganda war and explains the total destabilization of society by social engineering methods, which were successfully employed by the Bolsheviks/Communists, with Freudian psychologists, and has metastasized into many other areas of society, to further support the ruling elite.

Now listen to a Soviet Union era KGB propagandist lay out the methodology as he was taught. What's funny about his speech is that he harps on about "leftists" being the useful idiots, without mentioning most of those movements are engineered or spearheaded by the the same types of anti-social Jewish people who founded the Soviet Union in the first place. Nor does he seem to realize that all the methods for destabilizing and rebuilding a nation are not Communist inventions, but rather inventions of the ruling elite, like the Rothschilds, who are not Communists or anything else in particular.

If you watch the video below, realize this was an lecture in the early 80's and the Soviet Union hadn't quite collapsed, and he couldn't have forseen how the "fascists" took society back from the "Communists" as described in the video above, by moving unseen to consolidate power over the economy and economic systems. It was the fascists that engineered the social dystopia that the leftists would have to cure by even more regulation and collectivism, but focused on purely ephemeral social constructs like gay marriage, racism etc, rather than economic/business which drives the whole thing.

The fascists and the leftists at the ruling circles are no different, because like the founding fathers of America, they specifically didn't want pure democracy, because they too believed the learned few should interpret the will of the people, and make the decisions for the proletariat, similar to how a parent knows what's best for a child. How is this different from what monarchies do? It isn't really, but in a monarchy this process is obvious, and there is clearly a person or group to blame when it does harm to the peoplee. Democracy helps obscure the cause, obscure the fault, and protects the guilty, especially with the guilty are numerous, all playing small parts in the greater swindle.

Inevitably the people who work are always at war with the people who rule and don't work, but Marxism defined the struggle between classes, further dividing classes, although several of those classes need not exist at all, nor would they exist without the Rothschilds system of central banking. Whether you believe there's a class struggle, or an individualist struggle, or whether it's a nationalist/culture struggle doesn't matter, the very fact that there is a system designed to create an unnatural and mostly invisible struggle is the problem. Like the first video explains, the first thing they need to do is make the problem so vague, so subtle, that people can't intelligently fight for the solution.
Administrative Warning: Administrative Warning: Political Conspirator Detected!The political opinions expressed by this user in this forum are blindly hostile against Israel and whatever he considers to be Zionism or Zionists. Samples of such behavior can be seen here, here and here. His tactics consists on desconstructing what he considers to be the 'official story' blaming "Zionist" media for "lies", but he never has the intention to prove his claims. He tries to use psychological rethorics to provoke others to prove it in his place and only seem to accept "proofs" (a.k.a. factoids) that seems to fit his shaped opinion about the subject. A proper explanation on his tactics with samples can be seen here and here.

This kind of behavior is not welcomed in this community at all, neither are any kind of hate speech against any group of people. Such attitude is considered trolling. This warning notice is restricted to the Political and Economical Discussion Forum and maybe it will be removed once administrators consider that the attitude of the user has changed.

SMIFFGIG
General

PostPosted: Mon Sep 05, 2016 11:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

lol, nice sig

Atomic_Noodles
Defense Minister

PostPosted: Tue Sep 06, 2016 12:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

First thing I noticed as well.  Laughing

G-E
General

PostPosted: Tue Sep 06, 2016 3:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think of it like ugly shoes...

Anyway the "not welcome" part is funny, my political threads are sometimes the only reason there's activity on the forum Smile
Administrative Warning: Administrative Warning: Political Conspirator Detected!The political opinions expressed by this user in this forum are blindly hostile against Israel and whatever he considers to be Zionism or Zionists. Samples of such behavior can be seen here, here and here. His tactics consists on desconstructing what he considers to be the 'official story' blaming "Zionist" media for "lies", but he never has the intention to prove his claims. He tries to use psychological rethorics to provoke others to prove it in his place and only seem to accept "proofs" (a.k.a. factoids) that seems to fit his shaped opinion about the subject. A proper explanation on his tactics with samples can be seen here and here.

This kind of behavior is not welcomed in this community at all, neither are any kind of hate speech against any group of people. Such attitude is considered trolling. This warning notice is restricted to the Political and Economical Discussion Forum and maybe it will be removed once administrators consider that the attitude of the user has changed.

SMIFFGIG
General

PostPosted: Wed Sep 07, 2016 9:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

G-E wrote:

Anyway the "not welcome" part is funny, my political threads are sometimes the only reason there's activity on the forum Smile

True, they're still a complete load of nonsense though

G-E
General

PostPosted: Wed Sep 07, 2016 11:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Is that why the people who oppose my understanding of things on the basis that I am racist or some character attack, rather than refuting the actual premise of my arguments?

Ignoring FQ, SM, and a select few others that only throw temper tantrums, most people do agree with me most of the time, they just will not or cannot accept my conclusions.

I harp on about central banks that have destroyed the value of all currencies, this _function_ also affects the currencies of the elites, except that being financially secure (wealthy) opens up the lines of credit and debt on a scale not available to the wage slaves. With continually falling interests, the elite class has more leverage to make money, with other people's money, buying hard assets like businesses and property, in fictional legal entities that remove all liability from the risk they should be taking.

Then comes "free trade agreements" that destroy the foundation of capitalist trade, by offshoring the production of goods to a cheaper jurisdiction, which also offshores earned income for the very consumers who must consume the items produced. This creates a need for federal subsidies, both for the remaining domestic corporations who constantly threaten to also offshore jobs, as well as the now lower paid or unemployed workers created by the "free trade" deal in the first place.

Then as the social unrest builds, social mobility is lost, and the puppet masters can pull strings here or there to inflame sectarian, sexist, ethnic, or other forms of violent dissent between arbitrary groups, forcing the state to step in with more policing. This unrest then makes businesses afraid to invest in the insecure environment, giving politicians no choice but to offer tax breaks or loan guarantees to the business, while simultaneously crushing labour rebellions with "right to work" legislation.  Since each developed economy in the trading blocks follows the same gameplan, it guarantees that no jurisdiction will be spared the  "socializing of losses" for the sake of what remains, creating a kind of economic game of Jenga.

Thereby the system perpetuates the downward spiral of society for the maintenance and growth of extreme profit margins that only exist at the highest circles, and the lesser profits that exist in parasitic industries that gamble or serve them in the legal sphere. Such as the financial traders, the accountants and auditors, the credit rating agencies etc, which further obfuscate the very nature of the financial crime that has been perpetrated by the elites.

... and thus most citizens in the "free world" either become livestock or prostitutes in the new globalist neo-fascist regime.

Now if anyone cares to, please mount a logical and provable objection to the above, I want to hear from anyone who disagrees with that.

4StarGeneral
Commander

PostPosted: Wed Sep 07, 2016 2:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Title is clickbait, are you just a bot now?

Isaac_The_Madd
AA Infantry

PostPosted: Wed Sep 07, 2016 5:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I still think he should get an off topic post limit.

Sir Modsalot
Commander

PostPosted: Thu Sep 08, 2016 9:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

G-E wrote:
Ignoring FQ, SM, and a select few others that only throw temper tantrums, most people do agree with me most of the time, they just will not or cannot accept my conclusions.

The majority of the people here have called you out on your anti-Holocaust, anti-semitic bullshit and know full well that more than half of everything you've put forth in this section, either you've made up or you've parroted from other people that make shit up based on (possibly deliberate) misinterpretations of actual information. I've said this before, but you're an even greater contrarian than me and I'm honestly shocked you're NOT being paid to do it this much (assuming you're not). I go off on my little tantrums because the fact that you seriously believe everything you say and link to/embed pisses me off that much.

As for the ONLY other person here that was 100% on board with your mindset and theories, I already ran him out of the 9/11 thread after exposing and debunking his bullshit, and he never posted after my last reply to him. So who's REALLY been consistently agreeing with you? I won't and can't accept the conclusions except the ones I specifically outline (the financial system to a certain extent, and our elections), because the majority of the time you only have stupid crazy bullshit to back your stupid crazy bullshit ideas.

G-E wrote:
I harp on about central banks that have destroyed the value of all currencies, this _function_ also affects the currencies of the elites, except that being financially secure (wealthy) opens up the lines of credit and debt on a scale not available to the wage slaves. With continually falling interests, the elite class has more leverage to make money, with other people's money, buying hard assets like businesses and property, in fictional legal entities that remove all liability from the risk they should be taking.

Then comes "free trade agreements" that destroy the foundation of capitalist trade, by offshoring the production of goods to a cheaper jurisdiction, which also offshores earned income for the very consumers who must consume the items produced. This creates a need for federal subsidies, both for the remaining domestic corporations who constantly threaten to also offshore jobs, as well as the now lower paid or unemployed workers created by the "free trade" deal in the first place.

Then as the social unrest builds, social mobility is lost, and the puppet masters can pull strings here or there to inflame sectarian, sexist, ethnic, or other forms of violent dissent between arbitrary groups, forcing the state to step in with more policing. This unrest then makes businesses afraid to invest in the insecure environment, giving politicians no choice but to offer tax breaks or loan guarantees to the business, while simultaneously crushing labour rebellions with "right to work" legislation.  Since each developed economy in the trading blocks follows the same gameplan, it guarantees that no jurisdiction will be spared the  "socializing of losses" for the sake of what remains, creating a kind of economic game of Jenga.

Thereby the system perpetuates the downward spiral of society for the maintenance and growth of extreme profit margins that only exist at the highest circles, and the lesser profits that exist in parasitic industries that gamble or serve them in the legal sphere. Such as the financial traders, the accountants and auditors, the credit rating agencies etc, which further obfuscate the very nature of the financial crime that has been perpetrated by the elites.

See, THIS is the shit worth digging into. THIS is the core of a lot of our problems. Your problem is that you dig in the wrong direction and go off on tangents about the Jews and the Rothchilds, and that's when people like me tune out. You're not going after the right people here. If you did, you'd sound a lot more credible.

DCoder wrote:
There is no sanity left in this thread.

G-E
General

PostPosted: Fri Sep 09, 2016 12:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sir Modsalot wrote:
See, THIS is the shit worth digging into. THIS is the core of a lot of our problems. Your problem is that you dig in the wrong direction and go off on tangents about the Jews and the Rothchilds, and that's when people like me tune out. You're not going after the right people here. If you did, you'd sound a lot more credible.

See this is why you don't get it, you don't understand what you're seeing, and until you can see the real problem, you can't even attack it... it's like playing whack-a-mole with symptoms rather than the disease.

The Rothschilds are instrumental in the central banking cartel, they and not lowly players are responsible for funding both sides of every conflict since the time of Napoleon, and forcing the winner to honour the debts of the losers, thereby guaranteeing complete state indebtedness to private entities. This is the core tenet of private central banking, create social/economic/military policy which creates endless amounts of debt, then issue more debt to cover the payments, making a hundred-fold return on any loan in the end.

This very act of systemic usury is incompatible with a Catholic or Islamic society, yet it is backdoored into every society in the ways I described above. It is perpetuated and aggressively expanded by the one tribe of people that refuse to be loyal to the people they have integrated with, who's tribe comes first even at the expense of their host country. Sure there are Catholics and Protestants and Muslims and Sikhs supporting the industry (they are the prostitutes), but all the top jobs belong to the chosenites, all the policy jobs belong to the cartel and their families. They control the policies, and they control the narrative around those policies by controlling the media. What little truth slips out is then attacked by the ADL and other witchhunting entities that no other tribe or culture is allowed to have.

Look at it another way, half of Americans are deathly afraid of Muslim terrorists, because they need to know there is an underlying tribal connection between these people, to form them into a notional group. Yet if we attempt to suggest the same thing with Jews, we are vilified and ridiculed without mercy. Do I need to show you examples of Jewish groups banning women from driving like the Wahhabis do? How about forced Hassidic underage marriage like the Wahhabis? You only think they are a special case, the "Jewish" tribe occupying Israel right now are terrorists and fascists and all the bad things Americans think of about "ragheads" or "hajis"...

The difference is, you are allowed to attack, defile, insult, and pretty much rape anyone's culture, except the Jews. Just go look up who Charlie Hebdo insults routinely....

But of course you probably think the Charlie Hebdo "massacre" wasn't a false-flag too...

Last edited by G-E on Sun Sep 11, 2016 12:37 am; edited 1 time in total

Sir Modsalot
Commander

PostPosted: Sat Sep 10, 2016 8:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Back where we started. Wonderful. I thought Mormons were bad about living in a bubble they never want to leave, but this shit puts that to shame.

DCoder wrote:
There is no sanity left in this thread.

G-E
General

PostPosted: Sun Sep 11, 2016 12:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

You remind me of those people who try to cross one of those glass-bottomed bridges in China, and the fall to their knees in sheer terror and hysteria after the first few. Your inability to see past the glass is entirely your own doing.

You vs. logic:

Post new topic   Reply to topic Page 1 of 1 [12 Posts] View previous topic :: View next topic
 Forum index » Miscellaneous Forums » Offtopic Discussion Area » Political & Economical Discussion
Jump to:  
Share on TwitterShare on FacebookShare on Google+Share on DiggShare on RedditShare on PInterestShare on Del.icio.usShare on Stumble Upon