Project Perfect Mod Forums
:: Home :: Get Hosted :: PPM FAQ :: Forum FAQ :: Privacy Policy :: Search :: Memberlist :: Usergroups :: Register :: Profile :: Log in to check your private messages :: Log in ::

The time now is Thu Mar 28, 2024 5:43 pm
All times are UTC + 0
Yuri won't start anymore
Moderators: Global Moderators, Offtopic Moderators
Post new topic   Reply to topic Page 1 of 1 [7 Posts] Mark the topic unread ::  View previous topic :: View next topic
Anderwin
General

PostPosted: Thu Sep 29, 2016 11:38 pm    Post subject:  Yuri won't start anymore Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

I just played some mods at my windows 10 pc.

I needed to uinstall it because I forgot to take a backup of the folder. Now I can't even start the game?!

Even ARES won't start. I take the GAMEMD.exe to run at windows XP SP 3, and admin. It's just load a circle and do not start.

If I do this with RA2MD.exe the game lunch but ARES and mods won't even start because ARES need to make gamemd.exe to change settings.

somebody know what to do?! Strange problem, even run ccleaner, removed YURI from REGEDIT and so on. Even restarted my computer.

Even when I run ares.bat file it's just show a black screen and exit itself really fast.

Atomic_Noodles
Defense Minister

PostPosted: Fri Sep 30, 2016 12:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Anderwin
General

PostPosted: Fri Sep 30, 2016 9:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Nothing, I do not use the Origin verison either. Strange the game worked before but after uinstall nothing...

MadHQ
Commander

PostPosted: Fri Sep 30, 2016 10:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Are you trying to run a mod with CNC net...

I know when I tried to play a mod that used cncnet, it wouldn't start it would just show that blue load circle...

Anderwin
General

PostPosted: Thu Oct 06, 2016 11:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Nope withoiut the CNC net installed.

Strange, never had this problem before :/

AlexB
Commander

PostPosted: Thu Oct 06, 2016 11:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

If you set some compat settings on gamemd.exe, set the same on Syringe.exe. From my experience it works on Win 10 without any compat settings, but it also depends on where you installed the game. If you installed to the programs folder, you might need them. If you picked another directory, it could work without.

Berkut
Vehicle Driver

PostPosted: Thu Jun 01, 2017 4:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

MadHQ wrote:
Are you trying to run a mod with CNC net...

I know when I tried to play a mod that used cncnet, it wouldn't start it would just show that blue load circle...

Is it good, cnc client, madhq?

Post new topic   Reply to topic Page 1 of 1 [7 Posts] Mark the topic unread ::  View previous topic :: View next topic

Share on TwitterShare on FacebookShare on Google+Share on DiggShare on RedditShare on PInterestShare on Del.icio.usShare on Stumble Upon
Quick Reply
Username:

If you are visually impaired or cannot otherwise answer the challenges below please contact the Administrator for help.

Write only two of the following words separated by a sharp: Brotherhood, unity, peace! 

You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum
You cannot attach files in this forum
You can download files in this forum