Project Perfect Mod Forums
:: Home :: Get Hosted :: PPM FAQ :: Forum FAQ :: Privacy Policy :: Search :: Memberlist :: Usergroups :: Register :: Profile :: Log in to check your private messages :: Log in ::

The time now is Thu Mar 28, 2024 9:44 am
All times are UTC + 0
Twisted Insurrection Version 0.6 Has Been Released!
Moderators: Aro, Crimsonum, ErastusMercy, Lin Kuei Ominae, ^Rampastein
Post new topic   Reply to topic Page 1 of 1 [3 Posts] Mark the topic unread ::  View previous topic :: View next topic
Aro
Alcohol Fueled

PostPosted: Sat Nov 19, 2016 1:16 pm    Post subject:  Twisted Insurrection Version 0.6 Has Been Released!
Subject description: Read here for download links and more information.
Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Hello everybody. Today we are pleased to announce the release of both Twisted Insurrection Version 0.6 and Volume 6 of our Original Soundtrack! Both have been uploaded here to ModDB and can be downloaded immediately. For a complete list of changes since the last public release, the complete changelog can be read over here, be sure to check it out!

Download Twisted Insurrection Version 0.6 Here

We hope you enjoy the latest release and we'll be looking forward to hearing your thoughts on Twisted Insurrection! Please feel free to ask us any questions or show us bug reports at any time. Good luck and have fun, thank you everybody for your endless support over the years!

Vulture
AA Infantry

PostPosted: Sat Nov 19, 2016 1:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Nice! Just downloaded it and played a first game to give it a try again after all those months.
Love the new Nod Refinery, it is absolutely gorgeous. And the soundtrack obviously, but I had muted it for some reason in the past... don't really know why, and didn't notice until I was already probing at the AI's base.

I'm going to miss Bridgehead though, was my favorite map from TS and one of the few maps one could really explore and build outposts behind your main base.

Also, I can finally log in to the forums again - I couldn't do that for literally months and had stopped to even try until today.

Good work and keep it up Smile

Aro
Alcohol Fueled

PostPosted: Sat Nov 19, 2016 2:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Nice to see you around again, Vulture! Hope you enjoy the update. Smile

Post new topic   Reply to topic Page 1 of 1 [3 Posts] Mark the topic unread ::  View previous topic :: View next topic

Share on TwitterShare on FacebookShare on Google+Share on DiggShare on RedditShare on PInterestShare on Del.icio.usShare on Stumble Upon