Project Perfect Mod Forums
:: Home :: Get Hosted :: PPM FAQ :: Forum FAQ :: Privacy Policy :: Search :: Memberlist :: Usergroups :: Register :: Profile :: Log in to check your private messages :: Log in ::

The time now is Thu Mar 28, 2024 5:53 pm
All times are UTC + 0
Is it possible for aircraft to mindcontrol
Moderators: Global Moderators, Red Alert 2 Moderators
Post new topic   Reply to topic Page 1 of 1 [3 Posts] Mark the topic unread ::  View previous topic :: View next topic
Legiotitanica
Vehicle Driver

PostPosted: Sat Mar 04, 2017 7:17 pm    Post subject:  Is it possible for aircraft to mindcontrol Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

I tried making a new aircraft that has mindcontrol, but i keep getting errors(game stops)

I wanted my plane to fire the prism tower projectile and to mind control the struck unit.Is this possible ?

NucleiSplitter
Laser Commando

Also Known As: martx

PostPosted: Sun Mar 05, 2017 2:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

First of all, there is no projectile for the Prism Tower weapon...
Do you mean the remappable laser? If that so, follow what I say:

Copy Yuri Clone's mindcontrol weapon, then make a new weapon with that as the base weapon. Since you want it on an aircraft, make sure the new weapon you made has an entry called "Omnifire=" make sure it is enabled by "Yes" caps are required for everything, so make sure you capitalize each one properly, then get the Laser code from Prism Tower/Prism Tank then paste it into your new Weapon, MAKE SURE YOU SET YOUR AIRCRAFT'S WEAPON TO THE NEW WEAPON YOU JUST MADE OR I WILL CUT YOUR BRAIN WITH A FORK!! #Mad, nearly everyone here dosen't really need to do this kind of thing, Try to do some expiermentation next time! I'm just 15 yrs old and I know how to do these. Oh, BTW if the projectile is still the damned projectile of the Mind Control weapon base you used, Change the Projectile to "InvisibleHigh" since you used an Aircraft... Very Happy

EDIT: If it still crashes, USE ARES DLL, it's the most gifted expansion dlls for RA2, it can even tell you what's wrong with the Weapon if you get an Internal Error... Very Happy

Legiotitanica
Vehicle Driver

PostPosted: Sun Mar 05, 2017 12:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Thank you for replying, although I already solved it.

What you suggested still leads to crashes, however i made it work by adding MindContol=Yes to my warhead and it worked!
Set the pipscale=mindcontrol and i've got myself a kickass unit

FA19.. obtained by entering a spy in soviet battlelab .. fires a  laser which can mindcontrol 3 units(for now)[/img]

fa19.JPG
 Description:
 Filesize:  440.4 KB
 Viewed:  920 Time(s)

fa19.JPG

Post new topic   Reply to topic Page 1 of 1 [3 Posts] Mark the topic unread ::  View previous topic :: View next topic

Share on TwitterShare on FacebookShare on Google+Share on DiggShare on RedditShare on PInterestShare on Del.icio.usShare on Stumble Upon