Project Perfect Mod Forums
:: Home :: Get Hosted :: PPM FAQ :: Forum FAQ :: Privacy Policy :: Search :: Memberlist :: Usergroups :: Register :: Profile :: Log in to check your private messages :: Log in ::

The time now is Fri Mar 29, 2024 8:29 am
All times are UTC + 0
[REQUEST] Westwood's Cameo Gloss Effect thingy
Moderators: Global Moderators, Media Hut Moderators, Red Alert 2 Moderators, Tiberian Sun Moderators
Post new topic   Reply to topic Page 1 of 1 [13 Posts] Mark the topic unread ::  View previous topic :: View next topic
NucleiSplitter
Laser Commando

Also Known As: martx

PostPosted: Tue Apr 25, 2017 4:07 am    Post subject:  [REQUEST] Westwood's Cameo Gloss Effect thingy
Subject description: I'm confused with Kravitts 2 and the real one...
Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Making cameos is pretty simple for most people, but I'm a perfectionist, and I want everything in shps near WW art style (Not vxls though), does anyone have WW's cameo gloss effect thingy, as I said, I'm confused with the Kravitts 2 gloss effect from OSSB  Confused

nlspeed
Grenadier

PostPosted: Tue Apr 25, 2017 4:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

You are probably looking for these files. No idea who the author is, though, but it's not me.

Cameo Template Package.rar
 Description:

Download
 Filename:  Cameo Template Package.rar
 Filesize:  37.96 KB
 Downloaded:  49 Time(s)

PussyPus
Commander

PostPosted: Tue Apr 25, 2017 1:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

You can open psd files using photoshop or sai, i use sai.

OmegaBolt
President

PostPosted: Tue Apr 25, 2017 4:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

The gloss effect on WW's cameos was not consistent, but most people just use the empty icon slot in the sidebar as an overlay in their image editing software of choice to add the gloss. It's a bit more intense than most cameos though, particularly on bottom corners, so you could just edit it to make it look more like the rest of them, or run all the WW cameos through your own template for consistency.

Deformat
Defense Minister

PostPosted: Wed Apr 26, 2017 6:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

PussyPus wrote:

Or Krita.

PussyPus
Commander

PostPosted: Wed Apr 26, 2017 9:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Deformat wrote:
PussyPus wrote:

Or Krita.

I think GIMP can too.

nlspeed
Grenadier

PostPosted: Wed Apr 26, 2017 10:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Indeed. I personally use both GIMP and Jasc Paint Shop Pro (because GIMP is just a horrible tool to create / edit pictures with, unlike Jasc Paint Shop Pro, in my opinion).

NucleiSplitter
Laser Commando

Also Known As: martx

PostPosted: Wed Apr 26, 2017 1:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Guess I'll just use the template. I'm pretty busy, so I can't spend that much time...

FurryQueen
General

PostPosted: Thu Apr 27, 2017 2:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

I use PSP7. Am I weird? xD

Steam

Atomic_Noodles
Defense Minister

PostPosted: Thu Apr 27, 2017 3:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

I use Photoshop too so nah...

PussyPus
Commander

PostPosted: Thu Apr 27, 2017 1:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

I use SAI because its tools can be selected quicker than photoshop.

FurryQueen
General

PostPosted: Thu Apr 27, 2017 4:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Atomic_Noodles wrote:
I use Photoshop too so nah...

I mean Paint Shop Pro. #Tongue

Steam

nlspeed
Grenadier

PostPosted: Thu Apr 27, 2017 8:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Well, literally two posts above yours, I say that I also use Paint Shop Pro (9, though).

Post new topic   Reply to topic Page 1 of 1 [13 Posts] Mark the topic unread ::  View previous topic :: View next topic

Share on TwitterShare on FacebookShare on Google+Share on DiggShare on RedditShare on PInterestShare on Del.icio.usShare on Stumble Upon