Project Perfect Mod Forums
:: Home :: Get Hosted :: PPM FAQ :: Forum FAQ :: Privacy Policy :: Search :: Memberlist :: Usergroups :: Register :: Profile :: Log in to check your private messages :: Log in ::

The time now is Thu Mar 28, 2024 7:02 pm
All times are UTC + 0
superweapon modification in YR
Moderators: Global Moderators, Red Alert 2 Moderators
Post new topic   Reply to topic Page 1 of 1 [4 Posts] Mark the topic unread ::  View previous topic :: View next topic
Blackdawn17
Civilian

PostPosted: Fri May 12, 2017 6:00 am    Post subject:  superweapon modification in YR Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

hello there i think others are busy doing something than this one but if you are still playing yuris revenge can you help me with this new superweapon im want to use..

im using an emulator to play the yuris revenge in pc because i dnt have till now my personal com but later iam planning to buy now so here it is im not using ares,npatch or rockpatch because i think its not supported in exagear strategies..so editing only the rules ini and art,xcc utilities are my modding key.. now im planning to revive the classical ion cannon in yuri and my prayers answers it but i want it to be more complicated so using the chronosphere logic i make my own ion cannon just editing only the artmd.ini and rulesmd.ini
credits for REMUS in sleipnirs stuff i copy his code and also i fix the second cursor when the beam strikes is still there just removing the chronowarp special in rules.ini ..but in my other research they can create much better ion cannon than this..

they said the psychic dominator logic and the beams of chronosphere can make the ion cannon much better soo..
Any ideas for the code im still searching for this but no luck no ones giving an example code to work the ion cannon

silverwind
Cyborg Firebomber

PostPosted: Fri May 12, 2017 11:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

I believe they are referring to the 2-anim sequence in Psychic Dominator.

When you fire a Psychic Dominator, the first animation is Yuri's Head, which is followed by the giant mind wave. Damage is only dealt when the second animation fires.

In your case, you're looking at this:

1. make an animation of the chromosphere beams so that it's tall enough as a single file.
2. use that animation instead of the Psychic Dominator's first animation.
3. Use your ion beam impact animation for the Psychic Dominator's second animation.
4. Modify the Psychic Dominator characteristics as necessary to get your effect.

P.S. you should consider at least trying to run Ares in that emulator of yours. Who knows, it might actually work. Ares would let you do what you want to achieve flawlessly.

4StarGeneral
General

PostPosted: Sat May 13, 2017 6:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

The first animation can also be small and still look good as long as the top and bottom match up, using Tiled=yes in artmd.ini. If you need an example, look at:

{artmd.ini}
[IONBEAM]
Translucent=yes
Rate=200
Tiled=yes
TranslucencyDetailLevel=1
Report=ChronosphereMove
Flat=true

Blackdawn17
Civilian

PostPosted: Wed May 17, 2017 3:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

thanks for the respond i appreciate it=) and also im new in this forum=))

about the weather storm logic ? changing conclouds animation to ionbeam is that also necessary or you still need the ares to work.haha do we still have a chance to make it without using the ares only modifying the weather storm?

Post new topic   Reply to topic Page 1 of 1 [4 Posts] Mark the topic unread ::  View previous topic :: View next topic

Share on TwitterShare on FacebookShare on Google+Share on DiggShare on RedditShare on PInterestShare on Del.icio.usShare on Stumble Upon