Project Perfect Mod Forums
:: Home :: Get Hosted :: PPM FAQ :: Forum FAQ :: Privacy Policy :: Search :: Memberlist :: Usergroups :: Register :: Profile :: Log in to check your private messages :: Log in ::

The time now is Thu Apr 18, 2024 11:29 pm
All times are UTC + 0
Soon...
Moderators: Reaperrr, red_rebel
Post new topic   Reply to topic Page 1 of 1 [17 Posts] Mark the topic unread ::  View previous topic :: View next topic
Reaperrr
Commander

PostPosted: Wed May 05, 2004 5:52 pm    Post subject:  Soon... Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

... there'll be some news #Tongue

And those news will be... well, let's say of a positive nature Wink
Won't tell you more right now, though, you'll just have to wait Wink

@ Banshee: Prepare to move this project to the active ones soon Very Happy

Banshee
Supreme Banshee

Also Known As: banshee_revora (Steam)

PostPosted: Wed May 05, 2004 8:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Sir, yes sir! Smile

Mods, Mods Support, Public Researchs, Map Archives, Tutorials, A Friendly Community and much more. Check it out now!

The DvD
TiberiumWeb.com Webmaster

PostPosted: Thu May 06, 2004 11:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Great!

Reaperrr
Commander

PostPosted: Mon May 10, 2004 11:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Tomorrow (or today - or not? in which time zone is this forum? ah who cares Wink ) it will happen (except something unexpected happens, which I don't hope).

The countdown is running Wink

Ackron
Commander

PostPosted: Sun May 23, 2004 8:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

this mod looks so incredibly cool i mean like a billion times awesomer than retro or any mod ive ever seen when will it be available for download that works with FS
also the craftmanship on the units and buildings is unparaleled

Reaperrr
Commander

PostPosted: Mon May 24, 2004 10:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

ackron the mighty wrote:
this mod looks so incredibly cool i mean like a billion times awesomer than retro or any mod ive ever seen when will it be available for download that works with FS
also the craftmanship on the units and buildings is unparaleled

hehe, thx, but I think you're exxagerating alot Wink

it's not sure yet when it will be available, first some graphics need to be done and implemented, then there'll be some internal beta test...

it will work with both TS and FS

Ackron
Commander

PostPosted: Mon May 24, 2004 4:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

no realy i loved TD so much i think it was the beast converting the buildings to the right size must have been hard as well keep on making that mod!

Reaperrr
Commander

PostPosted: Mon May 24, 2004 9:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

ackron the mighty wrote:
no realy i loved TD so much i think it was the beast converting the buildings to the right size must have been hard as well keep on making that mod!

I couldn't have done this (only the resizing, but not that perspective-changing and texture-improving stuff) but fortunately Jokeman is very skilled at Photoshop and did this in no time.

Nyerguds
General

PostPosted: Mon May 24, 2004 9:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

You know, I just noticed something odd here... the forum title says this is a "TD2TS Total Conversion"

Now, that would mean "Tiberian Dawn being modded to Tiberian Sun", right? This seems to be the exact opposite Rolling Eyes

Reaperrr
Commander

PostPosted: Mon May 24, 2004 9:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Nyerguds wrote:
You know, I just noticed something odd here... the forum title says this is a "TD2TS Total Conversion"

Now, that would mean "Tiberian Dawn being modded to Tiberian Sun", right? This seems to be the exact opposite Rolling Eyes

lol, finally someone supports me Laughing
That's what I told Banshee as well, but he said it brings TD to TS, so he made the title like that Wink

Nyerguds
General

PostPosted: Mon May 24, 2004 10:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

it's called a "conversion", not a "bringing", so it should be the first getting CONVERTED to the second #Tongue

Like my mod.. C&C to SW Very Happy

Banshee
Supreme Banshee

Also Known As: banshee_revora (Steam)

PostPosted: Tue May 25, 2004 2:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

ok ok ok... fixed.

Mods, Mods Support, Public Researchs, Map Archives, Tutorials, A Friendly Community and much more. Check it out now!

Reaperrr
Commander

PostPosted: Tue May 25, 2004 11:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Banshee wrote:
ok ok ok... fixed.

thx Wink

don't take it personal Wink

Ackron
Commander

PostPosted: Tue May 25, 2004 6:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

pics plz more more more oh and keep up the good work all who work on this wonderful godlike mod

Nyerguds
General

PostPosted: Tue May 25, 2004 6:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Phew. Now my position as creator of the One and Only TD Total Conversion is safe once again #Tongue

Reaperrr
Commander

PostPosted: Tue May 25, 2004 11:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Nyerguds wrote:
Phew. Now my position as creator of the One and Only TD Total Conversion is safe once again #Tongue

hehe, who knows what the future brings Twisted Evil

don't worry, just kidding Wink

Nyerguds
General

PostPosted: Wed May 26, 2004 2:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

You know, I really wouldn't mind at all... I'd love to have some fellow C&C1 mod makers again :\

Post new topic   Reply to topic Page 1 of 1 [17 Posts] Mark the topic unread ::  View previous topic :: View next topic

Share on TwitterShare on FacebookShare on Google+Share on DiggShare on RedditShare on PInterestShare on Del.icio.usShare on Stumble Upon