:: Home :: Get Hosted :: PPM FAQ :: Forum FAQ :: Privacy Policy :: Search :: Memberlist :: Usergroups :: Register :: Profile :: Log in to check your private messages :: Log in ::
Do you want to advertise at Project Perfect Mod. Find out how to do it HERE.

The time now is Sat Jun 23, 2018 4:17 pm
All times are UTC + 0
 Forum index » Miscellaneous Forums » Offtopic Discussion Area » Political & Economical Discussion
When do you think the Maute Group in the Philippines
Moderators: Global Moderators, Offtopic Moderators
Post new topic   Reply to topic Page 1 of 1 [2 Posts] View previous topic :: View next topic
NucleiSplitter
Chem Warrior

PostPosted: Sun Jun 11, 2017 3:09 pm    Post subject:   When do you think the Maute Group in the Philippines
Subject description: will Surrender? (Topic name is too long)

I haven't posted much, but I'll post this thread here to ask people about the Philippines's Political/Militarial State against the 'Maute Group'

We've all heard about the 13 Marines that died in a battle against the Terrorist Group, and Duterte not Cooperating with the U.S., I think the Philippines is pretty much winning this war EXTREMELY SLOWLY, now if Duterte had just cooperated with the U.S., this thing would'nt be a threat anymore...

The U.S. is completely Battle Prepped, and are ready to Drone Strike any Critical Targets in the Battlefield (Marawi City), Drone Strikes are much more Accurate rather than BOMBING THE BATTLEFIELD WITH NORMAL AIRSTRIKES, whilst BOMBING ALLIED TROOPS!!!

Pretty Simple eh? This war should've been over a few weeks ago if the U.S. was part of it...

What are your estimations on when this War is over without the U.S.?

I'd estimate it to be...

4-6 Weeks longer from now... With the probability of HIGHER CASUALTIES...

Mechacaseal
Grenadier

PostPosted: Sun Jun 11, 2017 4:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
The Maute group also known as the Islamic State of Lanao, is a radical Islamist group composed of former Moro Islamic Liberation Front guerrillas and some ...

first time i ever posted this picture. but i think it fits the bill. pretty ridiculous those muslims are now even ztyping with PHILIPPINE ASIAN PEOPLE like wtf... whats next terror bombing penguins? you know... they are foreigners... why let them in... because theyre people too? i dont give a shiat.

Post new topic   Reply to topic Page 1 of 1 [2 Posts] View previous topic :: View next topic
 Forum index » Miscellaneous Forums » Offtopic Discussion Area » Political & Economical Discussion
Jump to:  
Share on TwitterShare on FacebookShare on Google+Share on DiggShare on RedditShare on PInterestShare on Del.icio.usShare on Stumble Upon