Project Perfect Mod Forums
:: Home :: Get Hosted :: PPM FAQ :: Forum FAQ :: Privacy Policy :: Search :: Memberlist :: Usergroups :: Register :: Profile :: Log in to check your private messages :: Log in ::

The time now is Fri Mar 29, 2024 9:56 am
All times are UTC + 0
[RA2/YR] Vietnamese Flag.
Moderators: Global Moderators, Media Hut Moderators, OpenRA Moderators, Red Alert 2 Moderators, Tiberian Sun Moderators
Post new topic   Reply to topic Page 1 of 1 [10 Posts] Mark the topic unread ::  View previous topic :: View next topic
nhatnamyugi
Vehicle Driver

PostPosted: Wed Jul 19, 2017 4:03 am    Post subject:  [RA2/YR] Vietnamese Flag.
Subject description: A flag in game of Vietnam created by me ^^.
Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

A Vietnamese Flag created for my mod. Very Happy
Please credit me if you use it. Thanks!

vietnamflag.png
 Description:
 Filesize:  53.31 KB
 Viewed:  4344 Time(s)

vietnamflag.png

cavnfgl_a.shp
 Description:
Vietnam Flag!

Download
 Filename:  cavnfgl_a.shp
 Filesize:  21.02 KB
 Downloaded:  167 Time(s)

TAK02
General

PostPosted: Wed Jul 19, 2017 7:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

"RAISE YOUR FLAG!"

On a side note, we need more flags.

I tend to release things I create so that assets are never lost to hard drive problems, accidental deletion, or me having to pretend to care about rippers taking things from my project when it is done. #Tongue

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website ModDB Profile ID YouTube User URL Twitter Channel URL Skype Account
PussyPus
Commander

PostPosted: Wed Jul 19, 2017 2:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Canada, Sweden, Brazil, Australia, Egypt, Sudan, And Yuri Flag.

nhatnamyugi
Vehicle Driver

PostPosted: Wed Jul 19, 2017 2:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

^^ Sure, I'll make them as soon as I have free time.  Very Happy

Eilon123
Civilian

PostPosted: Sun Jul 23, 2017 5:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

That looks great!  Smile

I wonder how to make these.

nhatnamyugi
Vehicle Driver

PostPosted: Wed Jul 26, 2017 8:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

I use photoshop to make flags. You will need a flag of any country you want. After that, you resize it smaller ~50pixel. And you can use Warp feature in Photoshop to warp it to the shape of the flying flag. Take it slow, I make a flag in 5 hours, but the result made me happy. ^^

Convert from gif to shp. You use Photoshop too, open it and "save it for web" to split it into frames. After that, you can use SHP Builder to import your flag. Thank you for asking.
Hope to see the beautiful flags from you. Wink

deathreaperz
Commander

PostPosted: Wed Jul 26, 2017 9:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

We need flags with Allied logo, Soviet logo, and Yuri logo xD

Nice custom flag, brother.

nhatnamyugi
Vehicle Driver

PostPosted: Thu Jul 27, 2017 2:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

But I still wonder how to make these beautiful flags. I've tried a lot of method but none of it work :/

Spainflag.gif
 Description:
 Filesize:  7.3 KB
 Viewed:  3992 Time(s)

Spainflag.gif

Greeceflag.gif
 Description:
 Filesize:  9.01 KB
 Viewed:  3992 Time(s)

Greeceflag.gif

Natit_Titan
Grenadier

PostPosted: Thu Jul 27, 2017 2:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Can U make this?
I lost it 4 year ago Sad

Untitled-4.gif
 Description:
 Filesize:  1.01 KB
 Viewed:  3957 Time(s)

Untitled-4.gif

nhatnamyugi
Vehicle Driver

PostPosted: Thu Jul 27, 2017 5:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Yes, I will!  Very Happy But maybe in the near future, as I'm making some flags for my campaign hehe.

Post new topic   Reply to topic Page 1 of 1 [10 Posts] Mark the topic unread ::  View previous topic :: View next topic

Share on TwitterShare on FacebookShare on Google+Share on DiggShare on RedditShare on PInterestShare on Del.icio.usShare on Stumble Upon
Quick Reply
Username:

If you are visually impaired or cannot otherwise answer the challenges below please contact the Administrator for help.

Write only two of the following words separated by a sharp: Brotherhood, unity, peace!