Project Perfect Mod Forums
:: Home :: Get Hosted :: PPM FAQ :: Forum FAQ :: Privacy Policy :: Search :: Memberlist :: Usergroups :: Register :: Profile :: Log in to check your private messages :: Log in ::

The time now is Wed Apr 24, 2024 1:38 am
All times are UTC + 0
Screenshots 2
Moderators: Reaperrr, red_rebel
Post new topic   Reply to topic Page 3 of 3 [142 Posts] Mark the topic unread ::  View previous topic :: View next topic
Goto page: Previous 1, 2, 3
Reaperrr
Commander

PostPosted: Tue Jul 27, 2004 8:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

and another bunch

gdi09.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  89.84 KB
 Viewed:  17435 Time(s)

gdi09.jpg

gdi08.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  95.54 KB

gdi08.jpg

gdi07.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  134.54 KB

gdi07.jpg

gdi06.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  170.43 KB
 Viewed:  17436 Time(s)

gdi06.jpg

Banshee
Supreme Banshee

Also Known As: banshee_revora (Steam)

PostPosted: Tue Jul 27, 2004 8:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Wow!!! It rocks!

Mods, Mods Support, Public Researchs, Map Archives, Tutorials, A Friendly Community and much more. Check it out now!

Kravvitz
Commander

PostPosted: Tue Jul 27, 2004 9:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Sweet! Cool Very Happy

View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Skype Account Yahoo Messenger Account AIM Address
Mike
Commander

PostPosted: Tue Jul 27, 2004 9:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

This Roxxx:

1 thing though: the mlrs was called Rocket Launcher in TD.

Reaperrr
Commander

PostPosted: Tue Jul 27, 2004 9:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

MyTrust wrote:
This Roxxx:

1 thing though: the mlrs was called Rocket Launcher in TD.

sorry, will change that Wink

Mike
Commander

PostPosted: Tue Jul 27, 2004 9:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

1 thing though, The ion Cannon was a bit weak (ok ok you can destroy an obelisk) will the damage be increased? If not: will the charge times still be in the same ratio as in origional td? (13/20)(ion cannon/nuke)

Reaperrr
Commander

PostPosted: Tue Jul 27, 2004 10:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

MyTrust wrote:
1 thing though, The ion Cannon was a bit weak (ok ok you can destroy an obelisk) will the damage be increased?

The damage is currently the same like in TS, so i guess the answer is 'yes' (not sure what the damage was like in td compared to that, but it was lower i think). also, against 1-cell buildings and units it has area effect (3x3).

MyTrust wrote:
will the charge times still be in the same ratio as in origional td? (13/20)(ion cannon/nuke)

didn't know this was the ratio in td Wink
that's one of the things that will be decided during or after the internal beta test. but since the ion cannon is stronger than in td, and the nuke (since there's not a real area effect, just cluster bomb-like) is weaker, the difference will be much lower (10/12 or something like that).

Fremen5
Commander

PostPosted: Tue Jul 27, 2004 11:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

It looks really good, but I can't tell if there is remap on some of the vehicles.

TerroR
General

PostPosted: Wed Jul 28, 2004 7:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

ReallyReally awsum

Mike
Commander

PostPosted: Wed Jul 28, 2004 11:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Reaperrr wrote:
MyTrust wrote:
1 thing though, The ion Cannon was a bit weak (ok ok you can destroy an obelisk) will the damage be increased?

The damage is currently the same like in TS, so i guess the answer is 'yes' (not sure what the damage was like in td compared to that, but it was lower i think). also, against 1-cell buildings and units it has area effect (3x3).

That is the same, since the hand of nod has 800 strengh, i think the damage should be 800, so you can take out the hand:)

Reaperrr wrote:
MyTrust wrote:
will the charge times still be in the same ratio as in origional td? (13/20)(ion cannon/nuke)

didn't know this was the ratio in td Wink
that's one of the things that will be decided during or after the internal beta test. but since the ion cannon is stronger than in td, and the nuke (since there's not a real area effect, just cluster bomb-like) is weaker, the difference will be much lower (10/12 or something like that).

Well, the nuke could do a 3x3 explosion, but it destroyed a weapons factory,because that was so weak, so it should not be 10/12, 10/14 seems beter to me.

cnc mapper
Vehicle Driver

PostPosted: Wed Jul 28, 2004 1:44 pm    Post subject: WOW! Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

there is only one thing i want to know.other wise SWWWWEEEEET

How did you put the sidebar from TD in TS? someone once told me this was impossalbe(sp)

I love the_hot_chick she is my girl

Banshee
Supreme Banshee

Also Known As: banshee_revora (Steam)

PostPosted: Wed Jul 28, 2004 2:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

You can REPLACE sidebars.... You can't ADD new ones.

Mods, Mods Support, Public Researchs, Map Archives, Tutorials, A Friendly Community and much more. Check it out now!

Reaperrr
Commander

PostPosted: Wed Jul 28, 2004 2:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Fremen5 wrote:
It looks really good, but I can't tell if there is remap on some of the vehicles.

I know, I'm just not sure where to place the remapables... but that's one of the things that will be changed before release.

Banshee wrote:
You can REPLACE sidebars

Exactly, that's what we did Wink

We got the Nod airstrip transport plane anim working too, btw Wink

ApolloTD
Commander

PostPosted: Wed Jul 28, 2004 3:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Very nice work there! Very Happy

However the Adv. comm. center dish would have to be bigger,in original it was considerably bigger in comparison to the size of the building.

Reaperrr
Commander

PostPosted: Wed Jul 28, 2004 3:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

ApolloTD wrote:

However the Adv. comm. center dish would have to be bigger,in original it was considerably bigger in comparison to the size of the building.

sorry, what is a "dish"? my english isn't that good Wink
But in case you mean the animation (this rotating thingy), it's because it hasn't been resized, sicne that would require lots of work (just resizing wouldn't look good, and photoshoping an animation takes some time).

might be done later, but currently we want to finish the basic stuff like buildup anims and voxels first.

The DvD
TiberiumWeb.com Webmaster

PostPosted: Thu Jul 29, 2004 8:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

I'm loving every pixel of this, btw how did you do that transport plane anim?

Ackron
Commander

PostPosted: Thu Jul 29, 2004 8:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

look good me like

cnc mapper
Vehicle Driver

PostPosted: Fri Jul 30, 2004 11:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Banshee wrote:
You can REPLACE sidebars.... You can't ADD new ones.

oh i see replace not new

I love the_hot_chick she is my girl

Reaperrr
Commander

PostPosted: Fri Jul 30, 2004 3:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

The DvD wrote:
I'm loving every pixel of this, btw how did you do that transport plane anim?

actually Jokeman did it... and I don't know how exactly he made it work (in fact, he doesn't know 100% himself, he just tried some settings and suddenly it worked Wink )

DJFreestyler
Cyborg Engineer

PostPosted: Fri Jul 30, 2004 9:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Nice, I really like those... especially the airfield. Very Happy
Jokeman asked me to create a 3x4 version of the con.yard which i will finish when i get home at the end of the next week. I'll start a buildup anim then too. Smile

ApolloTD
Commander

PostPosted: Sat Jul 31, 2004 2:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Reaperrr wrote:

But in case you mean the animation (this rotating thingy), it's because it hasn't been resized, sicne that would require lots of work (just resizing wouldn't look good, and photoshoping an animation takes some time).

might be done later, but currently we want to finish the basic stuff like buildup anims and voxels first.

I refer to the animating thing called radar dish that turns around...

anyways ok.

Kravvitz
Commander

PostPosted: Sat Jul 31, 2004 5:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Reaperrr wrote:
ApolloTD wrote:

http://dictionary.reference.com/search?r=2&q=dish

View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Skype Account Yahoo Messenger Account AIM Address
Nyerguds
General

PostPosted: Wed Aug 04, 2004 11:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

The Flame Tank isn't changed, right?

IMO the one in TS looks kinda crappy... well, bare. Unfinished.

Reaperrr
Commander

PostPosted: Sat Aug 07, 2004 7:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

DJFreestyler wrote:

Jokeman asked me to create a 3x4 version of the con.yard which i will finish when i get home at the end of the next week. I'll start a buildup anim then too. Smile

great Smile

Kravvitz wrote:
http://dictionary.reference.com/search?r=2&q=dish

thx Wink

Nyerguds wrote:
The Flame Tank isn't changed, right?

IMO the one in TS looks kinda crappy... well, bare. Unfinished.

umm don't get ya right now Wink
It's the flame tank I made for rotd 1.0 just recolored, with slightly improved normals and scaled down a bit. I'll have a look at all of my voxels in general and try to improve textures, add details etc., but don't expect too much from that.

Nyerguds
General

PostPosted: Wed Aug 11, 2004 3:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

ooh, srry... I just glanced at it and thought it was the original Embarassed

Hmm... why do the sides of the Comm Centers look so weird? They look like stairs or something, while it's actually a door...

This is what it looks like in the C&C Orca movie:

I recently got pretty high-quality renders of all C&C stuff and the render that was used for the Comm Center's C&C95 icon shows it the same way as this movie.

btw, if anyone wants these renders... it's 4.5 mb :p
http://www.planetcnc.com/cnc2sw/stuff/mod/cncpdf.rar
(greyscale, ripped from the C&C95 PDF manual)

Reaperrr
Commander

PostPosted: Thu Aug 12, 2004 3:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Nyerguds wrote:

Hmm... why do the sides of the Comm Centers look so weird? They look like stairs or something, while it's actually a door...

thx for pointing that out, will be corrected.

Nyerguds
General

PostPosted: Thu Aug 12, 2004 4:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

No prob.

If you look closely to the Orca pic you see it's the same kind of door as in the commando infiltration movie.

Allied General
General

PostPosted: Fri Aug 13, 2004 9:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

I hope the flame tank is amazing against gdi base defenses cos flame in TS sucks >__<

View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website ModDB Profile ID Facebook Profile URL Twitter Channel URL
Fremen5
Commander

PostPosted: Sat Aug 14, 2004 4:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

As I recall, the flametank in TD was stronger than in TS. Smile

Nyerguds
General

PostPosted: Sun Aug 15, 2004 5:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Yeah. I remember from some Covert Ops mission that it could take out 2 lone Guard Towers without being killed.

Allied General
General

PostPosted: Mon Aug 16, 2004 10:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

it could take out advanced guard aswell cos the minimum range of those buildings was quite long so the missiles flew over the flame tank Laughing

its also very good against light armour, infantry (obviously :p) and most buildings.

The only thing is was shoddy against was gun turrets and helicopters Laughing

View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website ModDB Profile ID Facebook Profile URL Twitter Channel URL
Jokeman
Soldier

PostPosted: Mon Aug 16, 2004 2:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Reaperrr wrote:
Nyerguds wrote:

thx for pointing that out, will be corrected.

hehe... shouldn't you ask me before making promises *ggg*

i'm back from bella italia... aaaand i will ad a door for you Wink
i made these cooling slots to give the comm center more texture because ingame there was no door

Jokeman
Soldier

PostPosted: Mon Aug 16, 2004 3:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

ok...
here it is:
how do you like it?

eye.gif
 Description:
advanced comm center
 Filesize:  8.9 KB
 Viewed:  16965 Time(s)

eye.gif

Reaperrr
Commander

PostPosted: Mon Aug 16, 2004 4:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Jokeman wrote:

hehe... shouldn't you ask me before making promises *ggg*

umm, err, well... next time Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

Wink

Nyerguds
General

PostPosted: Mon Aug 16, 2004 11:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

woaaah Jokeman, thats perfect Very Happy

If you'd still need to make a build-up animation and damaged frame for that... it's one of the things I'm good at Smile

btw, is that dish a separate animation?

Jokeman
Soldier

PostPosted: Tue Aug 17, 2004 8:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

thanks... the buildup animation and damaged version are already done
the dish is a seperate animation... it is from the civilan radar array from TS and they used the original TD animation
i have another version of the dish... it is from RA2... it is bigger, but i don't know, if it is better

eye2.gif
 Description:
 Filesize:  6.09 KB
 Viewed:  16934 Time(s)

eye2.gif

Nyerguds
General

PostPosted: Tue Aug 17, 2004 12:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Heh, looks neat. Is that the dish from the YR robot control center?

Can't the dish be placed more to the center of the building? It looks like it's a bit too far down.

Jokeman
Soldier

PostPosted: Tue Aug 17, 2004 3:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Nyerguds wrote:
Heh, looks neat. Is that the dish from the YR robot control center?

Can't the dish be placed more to the center of the building? It looks like it's a bit too far down.

hmm,.. don't know... the filename is ggspst_a

would be no problem to place it more to the center...
is there anyone who wants to make a 3D model of the original dish? (like in Nyerguds cool image)
i like this dish so much, but the version we have here is too small... and it is too much work to make a new animation in photoshop

Nyerguds
General

PostPosted: Sat Aug 21, 2004 12:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

As I said before, this is just ripped from the PDF manual of C&C95 Very Happy
I am unfortunately completely unskilled in the arts of 3D modeling. I'm a pixelhacker...

meselfs
Grenadier

PostPosted: Sat Aug 21, 2004 2:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

This looks very nice.

If you have 1 month patience I MIGHT do that dish.

Reaperrr
Commander

PostPosted: Sat Aug 21, 2004 2:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

meselfs wrote:
This looks very nice.

If you have 1 month patience I MIGHT do that dish.

Sure. There's still some stuff unfinished, and beta testing will take some time as well, so I doubt we'll release the mod earlier. And even in that case, there will definitely be at least one more version.

ApolloTD
Commander

PostPosted: Sun Aug 22, 2004 11:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Yea the dish would be taller and bit more centering and it'd be nice Smile

oh btw that dish is from the allied spy sat building of ra2.

Post new topic   Reply to topic Page 3 of 3 [142 Posts] Goto page: Previous 1, 2, 3
Mark the topic unread ::  View previous topic :: View next topic

Share on TwitterShare on FacebookShare on Google+Share on DiggShare on RedditShare on PInterestShare on Del.icio.usShare on Stumble Upon