:: Home :: Get Hosted :: PPM FAQ :: Forum FAQ :: Search :: Memberlist :: Usergroups :: Register :: Profile :: Log in to check your private messages :: Log in ::
Do you want to advertise at Project Perfect Mod. Find out how to do it HERE.

The time now is Fri Sep 22, 2017 2:39 am
All times are UTC + 0
 Forum index » Miscellaneous Forums » Offtopic Discussion Area » Political & Economical Discussion
This week's roundup: haircuts, bacon, traps
Moderators: Global Moderators, Offtopic Moderators
Post new topic   Reply to topic Page 1 of 1 [16 Posts] View previous topic :: View next topic
G-E
General

PostPosted: Tue Jul 04, 2017 9:45 am    Post subject:   This week's roundup: haircuts, bacon, traps Reply with quote

Administrative Warning: Administrative Warning: Political Conspirator Detected!The political opinions expressed by this user in this forum are blindly hostile against Israel and whatever he considers to be Zionism or Zionists. Samples of such behavior can be seen here, here and here. His tactics consists on desconstructing what he considers to be the 'official story' blaming "Zionist" media for "lies", but he never has the intention to prove his claims. He tries to use psychological rethorics to provoke others to prove it in his place and only seem to accept "proofs" (a.k.a. factoids) that seems to fit his shaped opinion about the subject. A proper explanation on his tactics with samples can be seen here and here.

This kind of behavior is not welcomed in this community at all, neither are any kind of hate speech against any group of people. Such attitude is considered trolling. This warning notice is restricted to the Political and Economical Discussion Forum and maybe it will be removed once administrators consider that the attitude of the user has changed.

G-E
General

PostPosted: Tue Jul 04, 2017 9:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Gah...
Administrative Warning: Administrative Warning: Political Conspirator Detected!The political opinions expressed by this user in this forum are blindly hostile against Israel and whatever he considers to be Zionism or Zionists. Samples of such behavior can be seen here, here and here. His tactics consists on desconstructing what he considers to be the 'official story' blaming "Zionist" media for "lies", but he never has the intention to prove his claims. He tries to use psychological rethorics to provoke others to prove it in his place and only seem to accept "proofs" (a.k.a. factoids) that seems to fit his shaped opinion about the subject. A proper explanation on his tactics with samples can be seen here and here.

This kind of behavior is not welcomed in this community at all, neither are any kind of hate speech against any group of people. Such attitude is considered trolling. This warning notice is restricted to the Political and Economical Discussion Forum and maybe it will be removed once administrators consider that the attitude of the user has changed.

NucleiSplitter
Shrapnel Sniper

Location: Manila, Philippines Status: I don't know what I'm doing with my life...

PostPosted: Tue Jul 04, 2017 12:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

So... Where's the Bacon? I don't see no bacon anywhere Confused
Work hard, you won't regret it.

Update: My Tablet is still broken, but I'm back to voxel, but with lesser updates than before. Educational and Modding Time is stable, so I don't really have problems for now. And one thing, I am currently a Freelance Voxeller for now...

PussyPus
Railgun Soldier

PostPosted: Tue Jul 04, 2017 2:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

NucleiSplitter wrote:

He even never mentioned 'Last "Julianus Powell" Pagan', a guy who was against feminism (he hates women rights and he claimed it's the islam of the west), femininity (he hate both straight and g*y feminine males, for those who don't know i was born feminine because of lack of testosterone level) and islam (he claimed it's a religion of war, in that video he insulted fouseyTUBE and AreWeFamouseNow, and did **** the qur'an, i commented on that video and was gross alot).

NucleiSplitter
Shrapnel Sniper

Location: Manila, Philippines Status: I don't know what I'm doing with my life...

PostPosted: Tue Jul 04, 2017 3:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

PussyPus wrote:
NucleiSplitter wrote:

He even never mentioned 'Last "Julianus Powell" Pagan', a guy who was against feminism (he hates women rights and he claimed it's the islam of the west), femininity (he hate both straight and g*y feminine males, for those who don't know i was born feminine because of lack of testosterone level) and islam (he claimed it's a religion of war, in that video he insulted fouseyTUBE and AreWeFamouseNow, and did **** the qur'an, i commented on that video and was gross alot).

Hey wait, you're a girl?! And all this time I thought you were Male  Laughing
Anyway, a guy against feminism, why G-E? Where's the Bacon?! Smile, or was it a random word you picked? BTW, I like Eric's Haircut Laughing

Update: My Tablet is still broken, but I'm back to voxel, but with lesser updates than before. Educational and Modding Time is stable, so I don't really have problems for now. And one thing, I am currently a Freelance Voxeller for now...

PussyPus
Railgun Soldier

PostPosted: Tue Jul 04, 2017 5:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

NucleiSplitter wrote:

In between 2018-2020 i will announce a topic called "My Offtopic Thread", posting any normal thing in life or anything, i might reveal my face officially at that time too be comparing what did i looked like through the years!, anyway i might change alot in the next few months.

TAK02
Shrapnel Sniper

PostPosted: Tue Jul 04, 2017 6:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

PussyPus wrote:
NucleiSplitter wrote:

In between 2018-2020, I will announce a topic called "My Offtopic Thread", posting any normal thing in life or anything, I might reveal my face officially at that time too be comparing what did i looked like through the years! Anyway I might change a lot in the next few months.

See a girl's face? Alright. See a girl C&C-Fan? Goody! A female C&C-Modder?
...Nope. #Tongue

Sorry if it offends anyone, but there aren't that many ladies in C&C forums, let alone like such games AFAIK.
Something about men being 'naturally' violent and girls... peaceful?

Also: I'm a grammar-Nazi. Sue me and the great Failüre if you dare!
http://www.moddb.com/mods/supreme-yr
YouTube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCRJ32BRTY8UPF49Ilq3rNDw
Twitter:  TAK02 @SupremeCnCMods
m7 wrote:
I tend to release things I create so that assets are never lost to hard drive problems, accidental deletion, or me having to pretend to care about rippers taking things from my project when it is done. #Tongue

PussyPus
Railgun Soldier

PostPosted: Tue Jul 04, 2017 10:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

TAK02 wrote:
PussyPus wrote:
NucleiSplitter wrote:

In between 2018-2020, I will announce a topic called "My Offtopic Thread", posting any normal thing in life or anything, I might reveal my face officially at that time too be comparing what did i looked like through the years! Anyway I might change a lot in the next few months.

...Nope. #Tongue

Sorry if it offends anyone, but there aren't that many ladies in C&C forums, let alone like such games AFAIK.

Take WarriorGirlD or her real name is Dora Chan for example, She plays mental omega, since 2013 to now, ?????.

G-E
General

PostPosted: Tue Jul 04, 2017 11:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

NucleiSplitter wrote:
G-E? Where's the Bacon?! Smile, or was it a random word you picked? BTW, I like Eric's Haircut Laughing

Middle first post, more people arrested for misuse of bacon... you may not realize why this is important, but there are some 200 confirmed cases of genital mutilation performed in England, yet nobody charged.

http://www.inquisitr.com/1310321/mosque-bacon-attack-had-three-scots-attacking-muslims-with-pork/

http://www.news.com.au/world/breaking-news/bacon-attack-on-muslim-girl-uk-man-jailed/news-story/29cc79efcd386f6b838000850e2bd4f5

http://www.newsmax.com/TheWire/mosque-bacon-attack/2014/06/20/id/578420/

http://www.bbc.com/news/uk-scotland-edinburgh-east-fife-27941589

NucleiSplitter
Shrapnel Sniper

PostPosted: Wed Jul 05, 2017 3:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

PussyPus wrote:
TAK02 wrote:
PussyPus wrote:
NucleiSplitter wrote:

...Nope. #Tongue

Take WarriorGirlD or her real name is Dora Chan for example, She plays mental omega, since 2013 to now, ?????.

And Speeder too! I think she was a female, by WAS, I mean she's now a he...

I dunno, I just saw it in ModDB...

FurryQueen
General

PostPosted: Wed Jul 05, 2017 5:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well that was a waste of thirty seconds.
Steam

PussyPus
Railgun Soldier

PostPosted: Wed Jul 05, 2017 10:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

NucleiSplitter wrote:
PussyPus wrote:
TAK02 wrote:
PussyPus wrote:
NucleiSplitter wrote:

...Nope. #Tongue

NOTE If someone is really annoyed because of topics not related to politics, anyone can change it into a topic, and title is 'different c&c dings or whatever'.

Speeder was confirmed male since 2013, didn't you watch the old MO3.0 livestreams? i was shocked at that time that speeder was male while watching the livestream, this was before you join C&C community, TOPIC: A similarity to G-E i have, we discuss, but me on science and time travel, not politics.

NucleiSplitter
Shrapnel Sniper

PostPosted: Wed Jul 05, 2017 10:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

PussyPus wrote:
NucleiSplitter wrote:
PussyPus wrote:
TAK02 wrote:
PussyPus wrote:
NucleiSplitter wrote:

...Nope. #Tongue

NOTE If someone is really annoyed because of topics not related to politics, anyone can change it into a topic, and title is 'different c&c dings or whatever'.

Speeder was confirmed male since 2013, didn't you watch the old MO3.0 livestreams? i was shocked at that time that speeder was male while watching the livestream, this was before you join C&C community, TOPIC: A similarity to G-E i have, we discuss, but me on science and time travel, not politics.

Well then, I was wrong. By the way, who wants Banshee to create a Science Sub-forum? Wink

Volgin
Commander

PostPosted: Wed Jul 05, 2017 10:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I mean I'm not shocked that this thread was a waste of my time, but, hey, at least I got to confirm it.

TAK02
Shrapnel Sniper

PostPosted: Thu Jul 06, 2017 4:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Volgin wrote:
I mean I'm not shocked that this thread was a waste of my time, but, hey, at least I got to confirm it.

What are you doing here then? Go outside, breathe some air, do sports (like skate-boards), a Rules.ini... The possibilities are endless! Very Happy
http://www.moddb.com/mods/supreme-yr
YouTube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCRJ32BRTY8UPF49Ilq3rNDw
Twitter:  TAK02 @SupremeCnCMods
m7 wrote:
I tend to release things I create so that assets are never lost to hard drive problems, accidental deletion, or me having to pretend to care about rippers taking things from my project when it is done. #Tongue

PussyPus
Railgun Soldier

PostPosted: Thu Jul 06, 2017 2:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

MESSAGE FOR SPEEDER: Have you done gender transformation before you change your Mod DB gender? -i hope you don't reply!

Post new topic   Reply to topic Page 1 of 1 [16 Posts] View previous topic :: View next topic
 Forum index » Miscellaneous Forums » Offtopic Discussion Area » Political & Economical Discussion
Jump to: