Project Perfect Mod Forums
:: Home :: Get Hosted :: PPM FAQ :: Forum FAQ :: Privacy Policy :: Search :: Memberlist :: Usergroups :: Register :: Profile :: Log in to check your private messages :: Log in ::

The time now is Thu Mar 28, 2024 9:17 pm
All times are UTC + 0
Annoying Hornets from Aircraft Carriers.
Moderators: Global Moderators, Red Alert 2 Moderators
Post new topic   Reply to topic Page 1 of 1 [13 Posts] Mark the topic unread ::  View previous topic :: View next topic
chr0nicz420
Jumpjet Infantry

PostPosted: Wed Sep 06, 2017 2:10 pm    Post subject:  Annoying Hornets from Aircraft Carriers. Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

When an Aircraft is moving and its hornet is returning to its AC, the hornet can't instantly return and it's like it's "hesitating" to return or can't properly go inside the AC because the AC is moving...

Is there a way for a hornet/hornets can instantly or won't "hesitate" on returning to its Aircraft Carrier while the Aircraft Carrier is moving?

OmegaBolt
President

PostPosted: Wed Sep 06, 2017 2:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Don't think so. The spawner has to be completely still, which is partly why flying carriers are such a pain in the arse since they shuffle a lot to get into position.

chr0nicz420
Jumpjet Infantry

PostPosted: Wed Sep 06, 2017 2:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

I see so there's no way to improve this behavior...

This is why I hate Aircraft Carriers and never really bother on making an AC unit...

PussyPus
Commander

PostPosted: Wed Sep 06, 2017 7:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Oposite, there is a way, however it's hardcoded, only westwood studios or the developers themselves (i think they are in EA until now) can fix this.

4StarGeneral
General

PostPosted: Wed Sep 06, 2017 8:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Also wrong, it is the result of the flying locomotor in which no one is going to change and it would be best to create an entirely new locomotor. We can do this, but again no one is going to make it as the community stands at this moment unless by some miracle another person proficient in ASM and AI pathing pops out of the woodwork that feels like making a .dll for it.

cxtian39
Commander

PostPosted: Thu Sep 07, 2017 2:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Do a chrono AC, hornets wrap back after attacks Razz

PussyPus
Commander

PostPosted: Thu Sep 07, 2017 1:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

I am not good at modding, witch is why i copy and paste and then edit, but i think there is no vehicle locomotor that walks in water and also teleports.

cxtian39
Commander

PostPosted: Fri Sep 08, 2017 1:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

PussyPus wrote:
I am not good at modding, witch is why i copy and paste and then edit, but i think there is no vehicle locomotor that walks in water and also teleports.
Warping back is not teleporting, just an animation. In fact hornet dies after attacking, Explosions=WARPOUT, looks like it's teleporting back to AC

PussyPus
Commander

PostPosted: Fri Sep 08, 2017 2:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

I remember that there was a mod when the navy seals teleport to water.

cxtian39
Commander

PostPosted: Fri Sep 08, 2017 8:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

PussyPus wrote:
Just set
SpeedType=Amphibious
any teleporter can land on water

PussyPus
Commander

PostPosted: Fri Sep 08, 2017 8:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

cxtian39 wrote:
PussyPus wrote:
Just set
SpeedType=Amphibious

It should be applied to the chrono commando, the most suggested unit to make as to move in water.

cxtian39
Commander

PostPosted: Fri Sep 08, 2017 10:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

PussyPus wrote:
cxtian39 wrote:
PussyPus wrote:
Just set
SpeedType=Amphibious

It should be applied to the chrono commando, the most suggested unit to make as to move in water.
Well, he will stand on water

deathreaperz
Commander

PostPosted: Sat Sep 09, 2017 3:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Making this straight to the topic again.

Post new topic   Reply to topic Page 1 of 1 [13 Posts] Mark the topic unread ::  View previous topic :: View next topic

Share on TwitterShare on FacebookShare on Google+Share on DiggShare on RedditShare on PInterestShare on Del.icio.usShare on Stumble Upon