Project Perfect Mod Forums
:: Home :: Get Hosted :: PPM FAQ :: Forum FAQ :: Privacy Policy :: Search :: Memberlist :: Usergroups :: Register :: Profile :: Log in to check your private messages :: Log in ::

The time now is Thu Mar 28, 2024 8:26 am
All times are UTC + 0
[Ra2]Ra3 multigunner turret
Moderators: Global Moderators, Media Hut Moderators, OpenRA Moderators, Red Alert 2 Moderators, Tiberian Sun Moderators
Post new topic   Reply to topic Page 1 of 1 [19 Posts] Mark the topic unread ::  View previous topic :: View next topic
cxtian39
Commander

PostPosted: Wed Sep 20, 2017 4:19 am    Post subject:  [Ra2]Ra3 multigunner turret Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

multigunner turret

s.png
 Description:
 Filesize:  156.9 KB
 Viewed:  8825 Time(s)

s.png

allieddefence.zip
 Description:

Download
 Filename:  allieddefence.zip
 Filesize:  236.42 KB
 Downloaded:  744 Time(s)

CombinE
Vehicle Driver

PostPosted: Fri Sep 22, 2017 5:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

nicely done, they r looking good and match the style.

RIAKTOR
Disk Thrower

PostPosted: Fri Sep 22, 2017 6:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Needs other turrets.

Guest (cxtian39)

PostPosted: Fri Sep 22, 2017 7:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

RIAKTOR wrote:
Needs other turrets.

But IFV logic doesn't support building?

FurryQueen
General

PostPosted: Fri Sep 22, 2017 9:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Great idea, but something seems off about the texturing. Like it seems too bright and pixellated in some areas.

Steam

IamInnocent
Rocket Infantry

PostPosted: Sat Sep 23, 2017 12:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Nice! <3

cxtian39
Commander

PostPosted: Mon Oct 02, 2017 4:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

RIAKTOR wrote:
Needs other turrets.

Can someone give me some upgrade buildings sample INI codes?
Can AI use it smoothly in ra2/yr/ares like it used GDI defenses in TS (I don't have the TS game)?
Do upgrades use buildup?

TAK02
General

PostPosted: Mon Oct 02, 2017 5:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

cxtian39 wrote:
Can AI use it smoothly in ra2/yr/ares like it used GDI defenses in TS (I don't have the TS game)?

How can you NOT have TS & FS?! They're free-ware! And have been for the past few years!
Though why EA doesn't make RA2 & YR free-ware too is beyond me.
Anyways, here is the TSRules.INI, to make sure everything is in there. FS' rules is here too.
Do note that I remember modifying some small things. And by small things I mean prerequisite changes, etc., nothing upgrade-related (didn't know how, back then).

firestrm.ini
 Description:
FS' Rules. Keep the name to use it.

Download
 Filename:  firestrm.ini
 Filesize:  33.7 KB
 Downloaded:  67 Time(s)

TSrules.ini
 Description:
The original TSRules. Rename to Rules.ini to use.

Download
 Filename:  TSrules.ini
 Filesize:  233.79 KB
 Downloaded:  65 Time(s)

I tend to release things I create so that assets are never lost to hard drive problems, accidental deletion, or me having to pretend to care about rippers taking things from my project when it is done. #Tongue

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website ModDB Profile ID YouTube User URL Twitter Channel URL Skype Account
cxtian39
Commander

PostPosted: Mon Oct 02, 2017 7:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Razz spectrum turret/add-on/upgrade

GIFMaker.org_CtrziH.gif
 Description:
 Filesize:  32.07 KB
 Viewed:  8351 Time(s)

GIFMaker.org_CtrziH.gif

SCRN.20171002-000044-00146.png
 Description:
 Filesize:  702.73 KB
 Viewed:  8351 Time(s)

SCRN.20171002-000044-00146.png

sptr.zip
 Description:

Download
 Filename:  sptr.zip
 Filesize:  56.25 KB
 Downloaded:  244 Time(s)

TAK02
General

PostPosted: Mon Oct 02, 2017 8:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Me likey that Airbase more Smile
Also, are you using Toveena's VS_INI by any chance?
AFAIK, he's the one who had the brilliant idea of having all refineries spawn slaves instead of usual miners.
I also see that you're using those little mining-bots #Tongue

I tend to release things I create so that assets are never lost to hard drive problems, accidental deletion, or me having to pretend to care about rippers taking things from my project when it is done. #Tongue

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website ModDB Profile ID YouTube User URL Twitter Channel URL Skype Account
PussyPus
Commander

PostPosted: Mon Oct 02, 2017 10:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

I suggest for: Laser Turret

cxtian39
Commander

PostPosted: Mon Oct 02, 2017 7:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

TAK02 wrote:
Me likey that Airbase more Smile
Also, are you using Toveena's VS_INI by any chance?
AFAIK, he's the one who had the brilliant idea of having all refineries spawn slaves instead of usual miners.
I also see that you're using those little mining-bots #Tongue

I copied codes from VS_INI Smile
In fact the roof of the airbase can open. I have gone through some complicated codes to make airbase build jumpjets (still testing, both roofs have to open). Harbinger may not be a good example.
Mining-bots are released month ago

ab.png
 Description:
 Filesize:  1.07 MB
 Viewed:  8279 Time(s)

ab.png

RIAKTOR
Disk Thrower

PostPosted: Mon Oct 02, 2017 7:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

This planes are too big.

TAK02
General

PostPosted: Mon Oct 02, 2017 7:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Out of curiosity, could we have the art entry for that airbase?

OverWatch
Rocket Infantry

PostPosted: Sun Oct 08, 2017 12:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

-1s -1s -1s

MRMIdAS
Energy Commando

PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2018 6:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

any chance of a fix to the buildup? it builds up with the turret pointing north, but once deployed, it points north east

cxtian39
Commander

PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2018 11:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

haha why i never notice that

Atomic_Noodles
Defense Minister

PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2018 11:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

I've fixed the Buildup as well as one frame for the normal turrets is using a darker texture for it.

Also could be nice to make a version of the buildup without the Turrets so we can use this as an Allied-esque variant of the Component Towers.

allieddefence.rar
 Description:

Download
 Filename:  allieddefence.rar
 Filesize:  230.15 KB
 Downloaded:  178 Time(s)

MRMIdAS
Energy Commando

PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2018 11:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Cheers dude.

Post new topic   Reply to topic Page 1 of 1 [19 Posts] Mark the topic unread ::  View previous topic :: View next topic

Share on TwitterShare on FacebookShare on Google+Share on DiggShare on RedditShare on PInterestShare on Del.icio.usShare on Stumble Upon
Quick Reply
Username:

If you are visually impaired or cannot otherwise answer the challenges below please contact the Administrator for help.

Write only two of the following words separated by a sharp: Brotherhood, unity, peace!