Project Perfect Mod Forums
:: Home :: Get Hosted :: PPM FAQ :: Forum FAQ :: Privacy Policy :: Search :: Memberlist :: Usergroups :: Register :: Profile :: Log in to check your private messages :: Log in ::

The time now is Thu Mar 28, 2024 9:52 pm
All times are UTC + 0
Tiberian Dawn Redux Campaigns Completed! (v1.44 release)
Moderators: Generals Moderators, Global Moderators, OpenRA Moderators, Red Alert 2 Moderators, Tiberian Sun Moderators
Post new topic   Reply to topic Page 1 of 1 [5 Posts] Mark the topic unread ::  View previous topic :: View next topic
sgtmyers88
Vehicle Drone

PostPosted: Sat Sep 30, 2017 12:37 am    Post subject:  Tiberian Dawn Redux Campaigns Completed! (v1.44 release)
Subject description: This patch completes the long awaited story campaign remaster with the cinematic sequences included!
Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

***STATUS UPDATE FROM THE BATTLEFIELD***
C&C Tiberian Dawn Redux patch version 1.44 is now live! This patch completes the long awaited story campaign remaster with the cinematic sequences included!

Check out the latest trailer below:

After 10 years of tedious work overcoming lots of headaches to fully adapt a classic game into a modern 3D game engine,
the C&C Tiberian Dawn Redux Mod has finally completed the remastered story campaigns of the original Command & Conquer released over 20 years ago with over 30 singleplayer campaign missions and their cinematic sequences!

As seen above, when designing the existing campaign missions, a great amount of work goes into every map in order to attain the best possible accuracy and detail.
On the left is an image layout of the original C&C95 map of the respective campaign mission and then the recreated version in the Mod can be seen on the right rendered in the C&C Generals World Builder.
And yes with some clever hack and mod work utilizing World Builder scripts and the existing campaign system in Generals, the epic ending cinematics will also be included!

To conclude, I feel that anyone who is a C&C Fan and an RTS Gamer should give this Mod a serious look as I think you will be pleased with the quality of the finished product considering that
this is a still just a C&C Generals Zero Hour Mod. It has come a long way since the early days!

Check out this fantastic gameplay video courtesy of TaxOwlbear.
***WARNING! CONTAINS SPOILERS!***

I again want to say THANK YOU to everyone in the C&C Community who has followed and contributed to this project since the beginning! As of this writing the mod is officially finished! However, I will not rule out additional releases in the future in the form of bug fixes for rebalancing or making additional bonus missions for expanding the SPEC OPS campaign.

***DOWNLOAD THE LATEST PATCH HERE***
***DOWNLOAD THE FULL CAMPAIGN CUTSCENES HERE***

***GET THE FULL VERSION OF THE MOD HERE***
Also feel free to like and follow the Mod on Facebook!

©2017 sgtmyers88 & The C&C Tiberian Dawn Redux Development Team

TD Redux: https://www.moddb.com/mods/command-conquer-tiberian-dawn-redux

Last edited by sgtmyers88 on Sat Sep 30, 2017 5:52 pm; edited 2 times in total

TAK02
General

PostPosted: Sat Sep 30, 2017 5:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Not bad. At all. If I still had Generals, I'd be playing this for the next few months. And then some years #Tongue

I tend to release things I create so that assets are never lost to hard drive problems, accidental deletion, or me having to pretend to care about rippers taking things from my project when it is done. #Tongue

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website ModDB Profile ID YouTube User URL Twitter Channel URL Skype Account
XxpeddyxX
Commander

PostPosted: Sun Oct 01, 2017 6:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

I'm a sucker for anything TD, would love to try this but Generals refuses to work on my computer

ayylmao on Discord

Team Black
Defense Minister

PostPosted: Fri Nov 03, 2017 2:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Downloaded the latest patch! Looking forward to playing it soon.
Nice work getting this together, a lot of people have been anticipating this campaign completion

Tiberian Odyssey mapping department. Discord
The Team Black Index

sgtmyers88
Vehicle Drone

PostPosted: Sat Dec 30, 2017 12:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Thanks all! It has definitely come a long way from when it first started over 10 years ago!

Anyhoo, a couple Mod addon files have been uploaded including a unit voice changing Mod along with a launcher rewrite that enables more custom resolutions and windowed mode. The former might upset some C&C purists which is why it is available as an "addon" and not an official release. However, they actually fit in quite well.

Download: http://www.moddb.com/mods/command-conquer-tiberian-dawn-redux/addons

Demo Videos: http://www.moddb.com/mods/command-conquer-tiberian-dawn-redux/videos

TD Redux: https://www.moddb.com/mods/command-conquer-tiberian-dawn-redux

Post new topic   Reply to topic Page 1 of 1 [5 Posts] Mark the topic unread ::  View previous topic :: View next topic

Share on TwitterShare on FacebookShare on Google+Share on DiggShare on RedditShare on PInterestShare on Del.icio.usShare on Stumble Upon