Project Perfect Mod Forums
:: Home :: Get Hosted :: PPM FAQ :: Forum FAQ :: Privacy Policy :: Search :: Memberlist :: Usergroups :: Register :: Profile :: Log in to check your private messages :: Log in ::

The time now is Thu Mar 28, 2024 6:43 pm
All times are UTC + 0
If project perfect mod had a youtube channel..
Moderators: Global Moderators
Post new topic   Reply to topic Page 1 of 1 [11 Posts] Mark the topic unread ::  View previous topic :: View next topic
PussyPus
Commander

PostPosted: Thu Oct 19, 2017 9:48 pm    Post subject:  If project perfect mod had a youtube channel.. Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

What would we do if we had a youtube channel like some forums have? (e.g. zathyus networks & CNCNZ)

Banshee
Supreme Banshee

Also Known As: banshee_revora (Steam)

PostPosted: Fri Oct 20, 2017 2:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

In fact, I've created one youtube channel for it eons ago. I've added few playlists with trailers from mods.. and completely forgot about it. Oh... and nobody cared. #Tongue until now..

CNCNZ constantly updates their channel with new videos (Music Monday, Legos, etc). So, it is really much more useful to them.

NucleiSplitter
Laser Commando

Also Known As: martx

PostPosted: Fri Oct 20, 2017 10:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

We don't really need to showcase stuff, but we could upload videos to attract more people in modding C&C Smile

Banshee
Supreme Banshee

PostPosted: Fri Oct 20, 2017 10:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Maybe... if we actually produced any video here. If we just want to gather videos produced by the users of the forum, we don't need an official channel on you tube. We just need a place where we gather these videos and organize them. And they can have their own channels, of course.

NucleiSplitter
Laser Commando

Also Known As: martx

PostPosted: Fri Oct 20, 2017 1:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Maybe a quick tutorial on how to do voxels would be nice! I better get my Desktop ready then Smile

PussyPus
Commander

PostPosted: Fri Oct 20, 2017 1:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Banshee wrote:
Maybe... if we actually produced any video here. If we just want to gather videos produced by the users of the forum, we don't need an official channel on you tube. We just need a place where we gather these videos and organize them. And they can have their own channels, of course.

You mean a channel of someone else? Only rare number of my videos are C&C related, even a year ago i was thinking of uploading many C&C related videos like parodies, anything..

Banshee
Supreme Banshee

PostPosted: Sat Oct 21, 2017 12:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

We'd just organize videos from external channels that we consider to be relevant to what is being discussed and promoted here and, if the quality of the video is good enough.

PussyPus
Commander

PostPosted: Sat Oct 21, 2017 12:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

OFFTOPIC: Just wanted to back up the lost 2 logos, it was removed from your (banshee) older topic

cc2.png
 Description:
 Filesize:  116.23 KB
 Viewed:  4953 Time(s)

cc2.png

Banshee
Supreme Banshee

PostPosted: Sat Oct 21, 2017 5:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

My older topic? What the hell do you mean?

And I don't understand the point of going offtopic to backup something that is more than backed up in this site, like the Cyborg faction and the Tiberian Defense League logos from Final Dawn.

Exley
Commander

PostPosted: Wed Oct 25, 2017 12:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

mmm video tuts sounds nice
especialy for voxels

how did we end up here ?

this place is horrible ...

smells like balls ...

PussyPus
Commander

PostPosted: Wed Oct 25, 2017 12:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Exley wrote:
mmm video tuts sounds nice
especialy for voxels

I made a voxel for the cut mega mcv unit but looks classic, including there were no tutorial for it.

Post new topic   Reply to topic Page 1 of 1 [11 Posts] Mark the topic unread ::  View previous topic :: View next topic

Share on TwitterShare on FacebookShare on Google+Share on DiggShare on RedditShare on PInterestShare on Del.icio.usShare on Stumble Upon
Quick Reply
Username:

If you are visually impaired or cannot otherwise answer the challenges below please contact the Administrator for help.

Write only two of the following words separated by a sharp: Brotherhood, unity, peace!