Project Perfect Mod Forums
:: Home :: Get Hosted :: PPM FAQ :: Forum FAQ :: Privacy Policy :: Search :: Memberlist :: Usergroups :: Register :: Profile :: Log in to check your private messages :: Log in ::

The time now is Thu Mar 28, 2024 9:10 am
All times are UTC + 0
[TI] Top 100 & Next Release Date
Moderators: Aro, Crimsonum, ErastusMercy, Lin Kuei Ominae, ^Rampastein
Post new topic   Reply to topic Page 1 of 1 [2 Posts] Mark the topic unread ::  View previous topic :: View next topic
Crimsonum
Seth

PostPosted: Fri Dec 15, 2017 9:13 am    Post subject:  [TI] Top 100 & Next Release Date Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Hi everyone.

First of all, a big thanks to all our fans out there for voting us on the first phase of the Mod of the Year Awards. Thanks to you, we've made it to the Top 100 nine times in a row!

However, the battle is not over just yet. Phase two is on so remember to vote for us a second time. Just head to the Top 100 page on Mod DB, find us under Tiberian Sun mods and click vote! Remember, you can vote for as many mods as you like, so don't forget to vote other great projects such as Dawn of the Tiberium Age and Mental Omega.

Now for the announcement you've all been waiting for...

Version 0.7 & OST Release Date

Twisted Insurrection Version 0.7 and the Original Soundtrack Volume 7 will be released on thursday, 21st of December, 2017.

Here's a brief summary of what we've accomplished since 0.6.5:

• New tech faction: Forsaken
  • New units
  • New structures
  • 14 new music tracks
  • A dozen new multiplayer maps
  • Over a dozen hacks that significantly enhance gameplay
  • Updated client, with several fixes and new features such as multiplayer auto-saving
  • New and improved unit and building graphics
  • New and improved terrain graphics
  • New voiceovers
  • Improved campaign missions
  • Enhanced gameplay
  • Improved map editor
  • AI improvements
  • Tons of balance changes and bugfixes, including:
  • Tech units, including GloboTech and Forsaken units, can now be built only from their respective factories.
    • GDI Marauders can now fly like the Jumpjet Infantry in TS.
    • Nod Cyborg Reaper (new graphics) is once again treated as a vehicle (like in Firestorm) and must be built from the Fist of Nod
    • Tiberium creatures are now stronger against anti-personnel weapons.
    • A ton of miscellaneous fixes & cleaning of the INIs.

And that's only scraping the surface! The full list of changes is over 400 lines long!

So mark up your calendars and prepare your battle stations. The next update is going to be big.

Frank
Vehicle Driver

PostPosted: Fri Dec 15, 2017 6:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

That's great news, I can't wait for 0.7!

Did you also manage to fix the original final Nod mission, Eagles Fall? I found out recently that it is still available under bonus missions, so I tried it and I think it is a truly epic mission, I love it. Without the performance issues that occur later in the game, I think it would have been the most enjoyable C&C mission I have ever played.

Post new topic   Reply to topic Page 1 of 1 [2 Posts] Mark the topic unread ::  View previous topic :: View next topic

Share on TwitterShare on FacebookShare on Google+Share on DiggShare on RedditShare on PInterestShare on Del.icio.usShare on Stumble Upon