:: Home :: Get Hosted :: PPM FAQ :: Forum FAQ :: Privacy Policy :: Search :: Memberlist :: Usergroups :: Register :: Profile :: Log in to check your private messages :: Log in ::
Do you want to advertise at Project Perfect Mod. Find out how to do it HERE.

The time now is Wed Sep 19, 2018 12:42 pm
All times are UTC + 0
 Forum index » Miscellaneous Forums » Offtopic Discussion Area » Political & Economical Discussion
We Wuz Kangz and School Shooters dump
Moderators: Global Moderators, Offtopic Moderators
Post new topic   Reply to topic Page 1 of 1 [46 Posts] View previous topic :: View next topic
Author Message
G-E
General


Joined: 09 Feb 2015

PostPosted: Sun Feb 18, 2018 11:25 pm    Post subject:  We Wuz Kangz and School Shooters dump Reply with quote

Yarp.
_________________
http://www.moddb.com/mods/scorched-earth-ra2-mod-with-smart-ai
Administrative Warning: Administrative Warning: Political Conspirator Detected!The political opinions expressed by this user in this forum are blindly hostile against Israel and whatever he considers to be Zionism or Zionists. Samples of such behavior can be seen here, here and here. His tactics consists on desconstructing what he considers to be the 'official story' blaming "Zionist" media for "lies", but he never has the intention to prove his claims. He tries to use psychological rethorics to provoke others to prove it in his place and only seem to accept "proofs" (a.k.a. factoids) that seems to fit his shaped opinion about the subject. A proper explanation on his tactics with samples can be seen here and here.


This kind of behavior is not welcomed in this community at all, neither are any kind of hate speech against any group of people. Such attitude is considered trolling. This warning notice is restricted to the Political and Economical Discussion Forum and maybe it will be removed once administrators consider that the attitude of the user has changed.

Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
G-E
General


Joined: 09 Feb 2015

PostPosted: Sun Feb 18, 2018 11:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bonus Featurette:
_________________
http://www.moddb.com/mods/scorched-earth-ra2-mod-with-smart-ai
Administrative Warning: Administrative Warning: Political Conspirator Detected!The political opinions expressed by this user in this forum are blindly hostile against Israel and whatever he considers to be Zionism or Zionists. Samples of such behavior can be seen here, here and here. His tactics consists on desconstructing what he considers to be the 'official story' blaming "Zionist" media for "lies", but he never has the intention to prove his claims. He tries to use psychological rethorics to provoke others to prove it in his place and only seem to accept "proofs" (a.k.a. factoids) that seems to fit his shaped opinion about the subject. A proper explanation on his tactics with samples can be seen here and here.


This kind of behavior is not welcomed in this community at all, neither are any kind of hate speech against any group of people. Such attitude is considered trolling. This warning notice is restricted to the Political and Economical Discussion Forum and maybe it will be removed once administrators consider that the attitude of the user has changed.

Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
G-E
General


Joined: 09 Feb 2015

PostPosted: Tue Feb 20, 2018 5:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The gifts keep coming...
_________________
http://www.moddb.com/mods/scorched-earth-ra2-mod-with-smart-ai
Administrative Warning: Administrative Warning: Political Conspirator Detected!The political opinions expressed by this user in this forum are blindly hostile against Israel and whatever he considers to be Zionism or Zionists. Samples of such behavior can be seen here, here and here. His tactics consists on desconstructing what he considers to be the 'official story' blaming "Zionist" media for "lies", but he never has the intention to prove his claims. He tries to use psychological rethorics to provoke others to prove it in his place and only seem to accept "proofs" (a.k.a. factoids) that seems to fit his shaped opinion about the subject. A proper explanation on his tactics with samples can be seen here and here.


This kind of behavior is not welcomed in this community at all, neither are any kind of hate speech against any group of people. Such attitude is considered trolling. This warning notice is restricted to the Political and Economical Discussion Forum and maybe it will be removed once administrators consider that the attitude of the user has changed.

Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Banshee
Supreme Banshee


Joined: 15 Aug 2002
Location: Brazil

PostPosted: Wed Feb 21, 2018 11:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I am sorry, but I don't think it is funny at all to do this kind of joke with this kind of trauma. Believe me, you wouldn't like to be at that school at that time, receiving fire and see your friends getting shot to death.

Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Skype Account
4StarGeneral
Commander


Joined: 14 Sep 2006
Location: Constant Flux

PostPosted: Thu Feb 22, 2018 12:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I honestly looked and swiftly ignored it because I knew it was typical G-E. It would be shocking if he wasn't trying to call other people "fake" or spread lies in offtopic.

Typical G-E post in a nutshell:

_________________
"Don't beg for things; Do it yourself or you'll never get anything."
Lin Kuei Ominae wrote:
wrong forum. this is not minecraft.


Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
G-E
General


Joined: 09 Feb 2015

PostPosted: Thu Feb 22, 2018 1:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Banshee wrote:
I am sorry, but I don't think it is funny at all to do this kind of joke with this kind of trauma. Believe me, you wouldn't like to be at that school at that time, receiving fire and see your friends getting shot to death.

I didn't say anything about the shooting, but don't you think it's strange how everyone is laughing and smiling, or just generally happy in the interviews? That's not the natural response you'd get from traumatized or angry people, even when they are young... is it?
_________________
http://www.moddb.com/mods/scorched-earth-ra2-mod-with-smart-ai
Administrative Warning: Administrative Warning: Political Conspirator Detected!The political opinions expressed by this user in this forum are blindly hostile against Israel and whatever he considers to be Zionism or Zionists. Samples of such behavior can be seen here, here and here. His tactics consists on desconstructing what he considers to be the 'official story' blaming "Zionist" media for "lies", but he never has the intention to prove his claims. He tries to use psychological rethorics to provoke others to prove it in his place and only seem to accept "proofs" (a.k.a. factoids) that seems to fit his shaped opinion about the subject. A proper explanation on his tactics with samples can be seen here and here.


This kind of behavior is not welcomed in this community at all, neither are any kind of hate speech against any group of people. Such attitude is considered trolling. This warning notice is restricted to the Political and Economical Discussion Forum and maybe it will be removed once administrators consider that the attitude of the user has changed.

Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Banshee
Supreme Banshee


Joined: 15 Aug 2002
Location: Brazil

PostPosted: Thu Feb 22, 2018 4:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
don't you think it's strange how everyone is laughing and smiling, or just generally happy in the interviews?


Nope, this is not what I've seen in the interviews here. The brazilians, who studied at that school, interviewed by the TV channels here, as well as the non-brazilians were all in shock after that traumatic experience, specially in the first days after the event. I wouldn't be surprised if victims of this incident interviewed by other TV channels around the world had a similar reaction.

Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Skype Account
Mig Eater
Defense Minister


Joined: 13 Nov 2003
Location: Eindhoven

PostPosted: Thu Feb 22, 2018 8:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

G-E wrote:
don't you think it's strange how everyone is laughing and smiling, or just generally happy in the interviews?

That's because you're only looking at right-wing propaganda that cherry picks specific things or just blatantly makes shit up to suit their agenda. In this case discrediting the victims to mitigate their voice on gun control reform.
_________________



Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website ModDB Profile ID YouTube User URL Facebook Profile URL Twitter Channel URL
G-E
General


Joined: 09 Feb 2015

PostPosted: Thu Feb 22, 2018 12:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mig Eater wrote:
G-E wrote:
don't you think it's strange how everyone is laughing and smiling, or just generally happy in the interviews?

That's because you're only looking at right-wing propaganda that cherry picks specific things or just blatantly makes shit up to suit their agenda. In this case discrediting the victims to mitigate their voice on gun control reform.

Rightwing propaganda? If I show you actual interviews of kids saying things like multiple shooters, or it looks fake, that's not propaganda because no one showing the video invented what they are saying or how they are behaving... if there is propaganda it would be on the part of the student/interviewee, and in some cases like CNN selective editing.

My point is once again we see very aberrant/unusual behaviour from people who should be traumatized.

References (I have plenty more):
https://www.facebook.com/cnn/videos/10157980855316509/

https://www.facebook.com/UncleSamsChildren/videos/835991913263476/

https://www.facebook.com/ChristianSoldiersOfTruth/videos/554431164932443/

Bonus on Hogg:
https://twitter.com/RealWednesdayy/status/966373501505449984

https://www.facebook.com/ray.kcirtap/videos/367665586976835/
_________________
http://www.moddb.com/mods/scorched-earth-ra2-mod-with-smart-ai
Administrative Warning: Administrative Warning: Political Conspirator Detected!The political opinions expressed by this user in this forum are blindly hostile against Israel and whatever he considers to be Zionism or Zionists. Samples of such behavior can be seen here, here and here. His tactics consists on desconstructing what he considers to be the 'official story' blaming "Zionist" media for "lies", but he never has the intention to prove his claims. He tries to use psychological rethorics to provoke others to prove it in his place and only seem to accept "proofs" (a.k.a. factoids) that seems to fit his shaped opinion about the subject. A proper explanation on his tactics with samples can be seen here and here.


This kind of behavior is not welcomed in this community at all, neither are any kind of hate speech against any group of people. Such attitude is considered trolling. This warning notice is restricted to the Political and Economical Discussion Forum and maybe it will be removed once administrators consider that the attitude of the user has changed.

Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Mig Eater
Defense Minister


Joined: 13 Nov 2003
Location: Eindhoven

PostPosted: Thu Feb 22, 2018 1:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I regret posting anything now, nothing anyone says is going to rescue you from your paranoid delusions. I'm just fed up with seeing crap like this here...
_________________



Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website ModDB Profile ID YouTube User URL Facebook Profile URL Twitter Channel URL
4StarGeneral
Commander


Joined: 14 Sep 2006
Location: Constant Flux

PostPosted: Thu Feb 22, 2018 2:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Since you made me go waste my time getting my facts right, I can back up Mig and Banshee as well. All I've seen of those photos are from fake twitter accounts and people just like you that are /r/conspiracy theorists making up pictures and claims that without any research into it, looks true (what? no way!). If you actually look into it though, you would see this David Hogg guy you all base this around is a real person that has been in the news before for some stupid kid stuff on the beach that really didn't deserve to be on the news, which is where that other picture comes from. Here's where the psychology comes into play you see. It is typical and normal for people to smile when they have no idea how they're supposed to react to a traumatic situation, not to mention, given Hogg's background of course his classmates would look to him on how to be on camera. Now, none of us know any of these kids, so there's no way of knowing what kind of mentality they have except for Hogg, who seems kinda privileged and dickish to be honest. I'm just stating the normal social reaction.
Let me ask you this, is it normal to smile in front of a camera when taking a photo, especially when asked to? Yes. Hell, the two people on the left aren't smiling. The only crime here is how much the kid loves social media.

Now take into account I'm not for gun control myself, anyone that wants a gun badly enough, can get it pretty easily illegally. A law isn't going to stop this. So I'm really not biased here, I just know stupidity when I see it.

A good example of cherry-picking below:

Proof 1
Proof 2

This is even a meme.
_________________
"Don't beg for things; Do it yourself or you'll never get anything."
Lin Kuei Ominae wrote:
wrong forum. this is not minecraft.


Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
Banshee
Supreme Banshee


Joined: 15 Aug 2002
Location: Brazil

PostPosted: Thu Feb 22, 2018 3:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

And if you are willing to see the media from other places, even if you do not understand aything of portuguese, here's one of those interviews where they've got a bunch of brazilians of that school to talk about the incident. Some people cried and others are recovering or still scared with it.

http://g1.globo.com/fantastico/noticia/2018/02/alunos-brasileiros-contam-detalhes-do-ataque-em-escola-na-florida.html

(even if you do not understand what they say, you can still see their emotions)

Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Skype Account
G-E
General


Joined: 09 Feb 2015

PostPosted: Thu Feb 22, 2018 4:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I get it you guys usually think I'm nuts for believing some conspiracy or other, but I have facts that are beyond coincidence, that stand out so glaringly that they cast doubts on entire parts of the stories we are fed or told to believe.

Let's say you believe in coincidences, and the fact that this particular school has an active shooter _DRILL_ the EXACT SAME DAY doesn't phase you... ok, fair enough.

How about the fact that the Paris shooting had a mass emergency _DRILL_ with SWAT teams deployed around the city with ambulances and actors, THE SAME DAY also? Still coincidence?

What about the supposed radicalized suburbanite massacre in San Bernadino, they too had an armed hostage/shooter _DRILL_ in the same county, ON THE SAME DAY. Is that still coincidence?

I don't know how some of you can look at it over and over and over and see nothing wrong, the same scripts are being played out. We're past the point of seeing something very wrong be a "theory", the only part that's still a "theory" are some of the details or the motivations behind it. The motivation is usually made clear by the narrative they are pushing.

Having a drill makes people compliant, and it makes faking an event a lot easier, because even if people are expecting something to be fake about it (like knowing it is a drill or likely a drill) there is enough camera footage and human behaviour that can be recalled which would match nearly perfectly with an actual scenario unfolding. This means people can omit a few things and go along with a lie, without actually telling anything untrue. "I was there, I heard gunshots" doesn't tell you if they were blanks or not.

And then there's the post-event scripting, David Hogg and these others are hand picked to deliver lines, which they do screw up sometimes, here's some evidence of that:
https://twitter.com/RealSaavedra/status/966577114655805442

https://truepundit.com/video-outspoken-trump-hating-school-shooting-survivor-son-fbi-agent-msm-helps-prop-incompetent-bureau/

Banshee: I don't know if those kids in your video are genuine in the slightest either, the first girl buries her face in her hands initially looks like a smile then comes out crying. Later in the video after the blonde girl segment you see them briefly talking among themselves and one of the girls in the front seems pretty happy too. I'm not saying this means anything at all, I'm just saying it doesn't clearly suggest they are shaken or mourning. What I do know is the American media has been interviewing far less believable characters, who don't seem one bit like victims, which you can see for yourself in the links I posted.

4StarGeneral: I only brought up the old interview with Hogg because the media likes to have go-to interviewees for things, either because they are telegenic or have a particularly useful opinion for whatever narrative they push that day. Hogg also does an impromptu interview style vlog in the middle of the supposed massacre, doesn't look phased at all, and seems to hit enough talking points not to seem unscripted. Again this doesn't mean anything in isolation, but as part of a pattern of supporting evidence, it does not point to panicky school shooting situation... ie. it suggests it really is a drill, and these really are actors.
_________________
http://www.moddb.com/mods/scorched-earth-ra2-mod-with-smart-ai
Administrative Warning: Administrative Warning: Political Conspirator Detected!The political opinions expressed by this user in this forum are blindly hostile against Israel and whatever he considers to be Zionism or Zionists. Samples of such behavior can be seen here, here and here. His tactics consists on desconstructing what he considers to be the 'official story' blaming "Zionist" media for "lies", but he never has the intention to prove his claims. He tries to use psychological rethorics to provoke others to prove it in his place and only seem to accept "proofs" (a.k.a. factoids) that seems to fit his shaped opinion about the subject. A proper explanation on his tactics with samples can be seen here and here.


This kind of behavior is not welcomed in this community at all, neither are any kind of hate speech against any group of people. Such attitude is considered trolling. This warning notice is restricted to the Political and Economical Discussion Forum and maybe it will be removed once administrators consider that the attitude of the user has changed.

Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
FurryQueen
General


Joined: 24 Jul 2010

PostPosted: Thu Feb 22, 2018 5:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

g-e, shut up. Goddamn.

Can we ban this tool from posting in this specific forum? That would be great. We could have real discussions instead of paranoid bullshit.
_________________
NZG | PC Big Box | RA2 Modding
Discord: The Astronomer#1314
Steam

Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Skype Account
Banshee
Supreme Banshee


Joined: 15 Aug 2002
Location: Brazil

PostPosted: Thu Feb 22, 2018 8:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Look, Furry, I don't want people to misbehave in this place. This is my priority here, in my moderation terms.

Regarding censoring people for having different opinions, even if these opinions are full of intolerance or a way too absurd, I have an opinion that goes in a different direction than yours: If we start being intolerant with these people, we will end up being as bad as they are. If we have a voice against intolerance of any kind, we need to be an example.

G-E was already punished with an administrative warning that is attached at all his posts to warn those who are not acquainted to these forums about his bad attitude. If you have any other suggestions of how we can have a civilized political conversation, avoiding his paranoia and not being intolerant either, please, be my guest. I'm all ears (or eyes... whatever).

Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Skype Account
FurryQueen
General


Joined: 24 Jul 2010

PostPosted: Sat Feb 24, 2018 5:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

There's a difference between differing opinions and... well... g-e's mockery of every tragedy. g-e is /r/conspiracy level nonsense and that's not a discussion, it's just ridiculous. Everyone just dogpiles on when this comes up so there's no discussion, just people tired of bullshit.

I'd like a decent discussion, but I don't want a mockery of every tragedy. Maybe it's my low tolerance for this.

Either way, g-e is just completely wrong. Biased links and shady videos don't count as evidence. If there was legitimate evidence, it would be different but unfortunately... there's nothing actually legitimate.
_________________
NZG | PC Big Box | RA2 Modding
Discord: The Astronomer#1314
Steam

Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Skype Account
Banshee
Supreme Banshee


Joined: 15 Aug 2002
Location: Brazil

PostPosted: Sat Feb 24, 2018 5:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

G-E is posting complete non-sense as usual.  There are countless videos from the incident, from several cameras from that school. It shows several dead bodies, people who got hurt and people who were desperate there. But I'm too lazy to link it here.


Anyway, Trump's response for it managed to be as non-sense as G-E's posts by suggesting that 20% of the teachers to carry guns to the class room and guards with assault rifles around the school. Is he expecting students to study in jails instead of schools? Jeez...

Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Skype Account
G-E
General


Joined: 09 Feb 2015

PostPosted: Sat Feb 24, 2018 11:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I asked a valid question, why is there almost always a drill of the exact same event happening simultaneously to the real event, and if so can we still suggest there is no collusion or conspiracy?

Remember 9/11? Remember Rumsfeld (iirc) said no one could predict terrorists using aircraft to attack buildings, and yet Cheney ordered a drill of that scenario on the exact day, effectively disabling Norad and even sent available fighter jets on excercise missions to Canada? Do you remember the air traffic controllers confusion "is this a drill?" and other commentary? Have you forgotten so soon?

Does it not strike you as odd that several cops were present at the "school shooting" yet did nothing? Why were they there, when were they there? Sounds to me like they were part of the drill, keeping the order, or just acting the part of the authorities. https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2018-02-23/fbi-tipster-transcript-leaked-cruz-will-get-school-and-shoot-place

Also that Hogg kid seems to be popping up everywhere with scripted interviews, however the important one is the video he took _during_ the shooting, which everyone has claimed is further proof, YET the time he says in the video doesn't match the official reports of the shooting. He says it's morning, not afternoon... so which is it? Is it real or part of the drill?

You guys are too busy pointing fingers at me instead of asking the right questions. I'm not theorizing what happened in this thread, I'm pointing out errors, omissions, inconsistencies, and full on contradictions between the evidence and the official story. I don't know what did happen, I just know the interviews I've seen so far are not evidence of what we are told happened.

The few of you who want me banned don't seem to care that I'm the one being civil and polite, and all you're doing is trying to persecute me for wrongthink.

The Hogg kid is already calling for harassment and doxxing of people who are guilty of wrongthink. And militant lesbian actress girl is busy raising money, because what morally upstanding citizen wouldn't want to cash in on a tragedy? *cough*

How about a jewish angle of it (even though half the article is a correction of previous allegations)? http://www.israelnationalnews.com/News/News.aspx/242098  < wrong link

EDIT: https://medium.com/@natalielifson/the-florida-douglas-high-school-shooting-was-an-anti-semitic-hate-crime-e1977d46bcef

Things aren't as they seem.
_________________
http://www.moddb.com/mods/scorched-earth-ra2-mod-with-smart-ai
Administrative Warning: Administrative Warning: Political Conspirator Detected!The political opinions expressed by this user in this forum are blindly hostile against Israel and whatever he considers to be Zionism or Zionists. Samples of such behavior can be seen here, here and here. His tactics consists on desconstructing what he considers to be the 'official story' blaming "Zionist" media for "lies", but he never has the intention to prove his claims. He tries to use psychological rethorics to provoke others to prove it in his place and only seem to accept "proofs" (a.k.a. factoids) that seems to fit his shaped opinion about the subject. A proper explanation on his tactics with samples can be seen here and here.


This kind of behavior is not welcomed in this community at all, neither are any kind of hate speech against any group of people. Such attitude is considered trolling. This warning notice is restricted to the Political and Economical Discussion Forum and maybe it will be removed once administrators consider that the attitude of the user has changed.

Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Banshee
Supreme Banshee


Joined: 15 Aug 2002
Location: Brazil

PostPosted: Sat Feb 24, 2018 12:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

For your information, there was a fire drill (not a shooting drill) on that day, but it was concluded before the mass murderer ex-student arrive to kill everyone. The assassin knew that there would have a fire drill and tried to use that information (by triggering the fire detecting system) to lure the students out of the class rooms, so he would kill more people.

There was no coincidence. But it was a fire drill, not a shooting one.

Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Skype Account
G-E
General


Joined: 09 Feb 2015

PostPosted: Sat Feb 24, 2018 1:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

So why would David Hogg be filming a shooter scenario during the morning fire drill ?

PS. The sherriff is also one of those pro-Hillary scumbags who supports disarming people, just as another factoid as to why he handled things the way he and his officers did.
_________________
http://www.moddb.com/mods/scorched-earth-ra2-mod-with-smart-ai
Administrative Warning: Administrative Warning: Political Conspirator Detected!The political opinions expressed by this user in this forum are blindly hostile against Israel and whatever he considers to be Zionism or Zionists. Samples of such behavior can be seen here, here and here. His tactics consists on desconstructing what he considers to be the 'official story' blaming "Zionist" media for "lies", but he never has the intention to prove his claims. He tries to use psychological rethorics to provoke others to prove it in his place and only seem to accept "proofs" (a.k.a. factoids) that seems to fit his shaped opinion about the subject. A proper explanation on his tactics with samples can be seen here and here.


This kind of behavior is not welcomed in this community at all, neither are any kind of hate speech against any group of people. Such attitude is considered trolling. This warning notice is restricted to the Political and Economical Discussion Forum and maybe it will be removed once administrators consider that the attitude of the user has changed.

Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
4StarGeneral
Commander


Joined: 14 Sep 2006
Location: Constant Flux

PostPosted: Sat Feb 24, 2018 1:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Really grasping at straws here finally, aren't you?
_________________
"Don't beg for things; Do it yourself or you'll never get anything."
Lin Kuei Ominae wrote:
wrong forum. this is not minecraft.


Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
G-E
General


Joined: 09 Feb 2015

PostPosted: Sat Feb 24, 2018 1:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

4StarGeneral wrote:
Really grasping at straws here finally, aren't you?

What straws would that be? I asked a question...

As an addendum, since YT is censoring anything to do with the shooting, ie. the witnesses not the MSM news about it...

See here: https://d.tube/#!/v/the-eliot/385qdo4b

This is somewhat related (goes to motivation): https://d.tube/#!/v/corbettreport/w5ns8d6z
_________________
http://www.moddb.com/mods/scorched-earth-ra2-mod-with-smart-ai
Administrative Warning: Administrative Warning: Political Conspirator Detected!The political opinions expressed by this user in this forum are blindly hostile against Israel and whatever he considers to be Zionism or Zionists. Samples of such behavior can be seen here, here and here. His tactics consists on desconstructing what he considers to be the 'official story' blaming "Zionist" media for "lies", but he never has the intention to prove his claims. He tries to use psychological rethorics to provoke others to prove it in his place and only seem to accept "proofs" (a.k.a. factoids) that seems to fit his shaped opinion about the subject. A proper explanation on his tactics with samples can be seen here and here.


This kind of behavior is not welcomed in this community at all, neither are any kind of hate speech against any group of people. Such attitude is considered trolling. This warning notice is restricted to the Political and Economical Discussion Forum and maybe it will be removed once administrators consider that the attitude of the user has changed.

Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Mig Eater
Defense Minister


Joined: 13 Nov 2003
Location: Eindhoven

PostPosted: Sat Feb 24, 2018 4:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

This topic has degenerated into pointless lunacy, so have some dog memes...






_________________



Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website ModDB Profile ID YouTube User URL Facebook Profile URL Twitter Channel URL
Banshee
Supreme Banshee


Joined: 15 Aug 2002
Location: Brazil

PostPosted: Sat Feb 24, 2018 4:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

G-E wrote:
So why would David Hogg be filming a shooter scenario during the morning fire drill ?


Ask David Hogg in person if he would be really filming a shooter scenario on the morning, in first place.

G-E wrote:
PS. The sherriff is also one of those pro-Hillary scumbags who supports disarming people, just as another factoid as to why he handled things the way he and his officers did.


That doesn't mean anything at all.

Mig Eater wrote:
This topic has degenerated into pointless lunacy, so have some dog memes...



Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Skype Account
G-E
General


Joined: 09 Feb 2015

PostPosted: Sat Feb 24, 2018 6:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Banshee wrote:
Ask David Hogg in person if he would be really filming a shooter scenario on the morning, in first place.

You said it was a fire drill, and a lot of people thought it was, but Hogg made a video hiding in a closet from a shooter that morning... so which is it? Oh and where is the CCTV footage that inevitably exists from 37 angles?

See the problem here is you are attacking my credibility when you haven't even researched a damned thing. You tell me I'm wrong, but when I ask about details you have to look them up....

There's many many sources for good analysis and clips that the MSM has blackholed after the initial live reporting, plus there's a wave of investigations happening by amateurs and internet sleuths... you know the same people who found Shia Laboef's flag in the middle of nowhere using air traffic and echo location.

https://voat.co/v/GreatAwakening/2409607/11988482

https://www.reddit.com/r/The_Donald/comments/7yyjo1/do_we_know_for_sure_david_hogg_was_even_at_the/

https://d.tube/#!/v/lifttheveil411/0iv9vpto

Don't be intellectually lazy, don't assume what you hear is the truth, in fact you should be assuming everyone is lying or has an agenda, and look at it for the undisputed facts, like photos and locations and times, work bottom-up.
_________________
http://www.moddb.com/mods/scorched-earth-ra2-mod-with-smart-ai
Administrative Warning: Administrative Warning: Political Conspirator Detected!The political opinions expressed by this user in this forum are blindly hostile against Israel and whatever he considers to be Zionism or Zionists. Samples of such behavior can be seen here, here and here. His tactics consists on desconstructing what he considers to be the 'official story' blaming "Zionist" media for "lies", but he never has the intention to prove his claims. He tries to use psychological rethorics to provoke others to prove it in his place and only seem to accept "proofs" (a.k.a. factoids) that seems to fit his shaped opinion about the subject. A proper explanation on his tactics with samples can be seen here and here.


This kind of behavior is not welcomed in this community at all, neither are any kind of hate speech against any group of people. Such attitude is considered trolling. This warning notice is restricted to the Political and Economical Discussion Forum and maybe it will be removed once administrators consider that the attitude of the user has changed.

Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Mig Eater
Defense Minister


Joined: 13 Nov 2003
Location: Eindhoven

PostPosted: Sat Feb 24, 2018 7:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Haz zome caz too..






_________________



Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website ModDB Profile ID YouTube User URL Facebook Profile URL Twitter Channel URL
Banshee
Supreme Banshee


Joined: 15 Aug 2002
Location: Brazil

PostPosted: Sat Feb 24, 2018 8:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ask Hogg what was he doing on the closet before the incident, if his video on the closet was recorded before the incident. You can't invalidate a fact like that because of a potential actor. Several people lost their lives, their kids and parents.

And really, from the three "sources" you've showed, the first two a disposable discussions about it... and the third one, the video, is about shooter drills at US schools. It has no intention to explain what really happened at that school incident. It just explains how these drills are done. If you do researches like this, you are wasting your and everyone else's time.

Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Skype Account
Banshee
Supreme Banshee


Joined: 15 Aug 2002
Location: Brazil

PostPosted: Sat Feb 24, 2018 8:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

And finally... do you really believe that there were only 16 "actors" there? Oh man... where are the cats?






Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Skype Account
G-E
General


Joined: 09 Feb 2015

PostPosted: Sat Feb 24, 2018 10:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Banshee wrote:
Ask Hogg what was he doing on the closet before the incident, if his video on the closet was recorded before the incident. You can't invalidate a fact like that because of a potential actor. Several people lost their lives, their kids and parents.

I didn't say nobody died, I didn't say no one was shooting, don't twist my posts. I pointed out the existence of potential actors and serious problems with the storyline, problems that can't be resolved by accepting the official narrative (2 planes, 3 skyscrapers *cough*) --- instead of ignoring or contorting the contradictions as you do, you should instead see them as puzzle pieces.

Banshee wrote:
And really, from the three "sources" you've showed, the first two a disposable discussions about it... and the third one, the video, is about shooter drills at US schools. It has no intention to explain what really happened at that school incident. It just explains how these drills are done. If you do researches like this, you are wasting your and everyone else's time.

Those disposable discussions are actually full of actual evidence, video clips, photos etc, AND actual research on the people's backgrounds, affiliations etc. You can learn more reading those 2 threads than listening to a week of of CNN and MSNBC...

How can you expect me to have a conversation about a topic when you are the one being dismissive of the raw data it depends on?

It's fine if you want to stay ignorant of details, it's also fine if you want to make sweeping assumptions without proof, but don't pretend that is evidence that I'm wrong, or even just wrong to ask the questions I do.

I'm really trying not to be insulting here, but for someone going for a PhD, who should be a master of researching, you really don't behave like it in the slightest.
_________________
http://www.moddb.com/mods/scorched-earth-ra2-mod-with-smart-ai
Administrative Warning: Administrative Warning: Political Conspirator Detected!The political opinions expressed by this user in this forum are blindly hostile against Israel and whatever he considers to be Zionism or Zionists. Samples of such behavior can be seen here, here and here. His tactics consists on desconstructing what he considers to be the 'official story' blaming "Zionist" media for "lies", but he never has the intention to prove his claims. He tries to use psychological rethorics to provoke others to prove it in his place and only seem to accept "proofs" (a.k.a. factoids) that seems to fit his shaped opinion about the subject. A proper explanation on his tactics with samples can be seen here and here.


This kind of behavior is not welcomed in this community at all, neither are any kind of hate speech against any group of people. Such attitude is considered trolling. This warning notice is restricted to the Political and Economical Discussion Forum and maybe it will be removed once administrators consider that the attitude of the user has changed.

Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
FurryQueen
General


Joined: 24 Jul 2010

PostPosted: Sun Feb 25, 2018 6:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wow. A post from /r/t_d got used as evidence. That seals the deal for me. Soon as you link to those right wing morons, you lose any and all credibility. They're not critical thinkers. They're not even regular thinkers.

No, g-e, this isn't about your wrongthink. It's about your blatant disregard for actual facts. You have provided zero credible pieces of information and continue to resort to lame ass videos and websites to cobble together something that still doesn't make any real sense. Let's see some legitimate evidence. Not presumptions or speculations. Not youtube or "dtube." Definitely not Voat, and most definitely not Reddit... especially not r/t_d. Let's see some real, tangible proof. You never provide any and yet always think you're right when the proof is literally right in front of you.
_________________
NZG | PC Big Box | RA2 Modding
Discord: The Astronomer#1314
Steam

Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Skype Account
G-E
General


Joined: 09 Feb 2015

PostPosted: Sun Feb 25, 2018 1:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

FurryQueen wrote:
No, g-e, this isn't about your wrongthink. It's about your blatant disregard for actual facts. You have provided zero credible pieces of information and continue to resort to lame ass videos and websites to cobble together something that still doesn't make any real sense. Let's see some legitimate evidence. Not presumptions or speculations.

Oh you, there you go trying to fault me when I'm the only one providing _any_ evidence for what I'm saying or asking, all I've heard from you is negatives and slander.

I provided you with resources which contain the evidence, if a homeless drunk had a video tape of Hillary ordering the murder of Seth Rich, you'd complain the homeless drunk is not a legitimate source of information. That's you putting ad hominems and guilty by association ahead of actual fact, not me.

I mentioned the sherriff being tied to Hillary because it's part of a pattern, half the people involved that you see paraded around either have ties to the Clintons or the FBI. In such a case the only _rational_ thing to do is question if the entire event has been staged or hijacked by anti-Trump types with no morals or scruples. Remember the ongoing fiasco of collusion between the Clinton campaign, FBI and CNN in particular during the election, that didn't just miraculously go away because Trump got in, those people are still there doing dirty deeds.

As the hammer came down on the FBI's traitorous and negligent behaviour, they banked on the anti-Russia hacking-no-meddling-no-influencing-no-advertizing-no-trolling campaign to DEFLECT from their own guilt. Since that and the "fake news" narrative has backfired, and real evidence of wrongdoing has come out, you saw a the memos released, and a raft of FBI higher-ups quit/resign or get fired. Don't let the few who fall on their sword placate you, the corruption goes deep, the backscratching and collusion goes on.

Bruce Ohr was one of the FBI connected to Fusion-GPS the ones who ran the bullshit piss dossier against Trump, the one used by the FBI and DoS to wiretap and otherwise entrap people around Trump to erode his ability to do anything. Want me to link the Intel Comittee memos? Want me to provide links to all the FBI and Fusion-GPS bs? Surely you could have goooogled for it yourself... but I doubt you have since real facts don't matter much to you.
_________________
http://www.moddb.com/mods/scorched-earth-ra2-mod-with-smart-ai
Administrative Warning: Administrative Warning: Political Conspirator Detected!The political opinions expressed by this user in this forum are blindly hostile against Israel and whatever he considers to be Zionism or Zionists. Samples of such behavior can be seen here, here and here. His tactics consists on desconstructing what he considers to be the 'official story' blaming "Zionist" media for "lies", but he never has the intention to prove his claims. He tries to use psychological rethorics to provoke others to prove it in his place and only seem to accept "proofs" (a.k.a. factoids) that seems to fit his shaped opinion about the subject. A proper explanation on his tactics with samples can be seen here and here.


This kind of behavior is not welcomed in this community at all, neither are any kind of hate speech against any group of people. Such attitude is considered trolling. This warning notice is restricted to the Political and Economical Discussion Forum and maybe it will be removed once administrators consider that the attitude of the user has changed.

Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
G-E
General


Joined: 09 Feb 2015

PostPosted: Mon Feb 26, 2018 7:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

And the insanity train rolls on!

Let's recap what the good ol' sherriff has been saying in interviews:
- I told my wife to run and hide
- We should disarm people
- I am a great leader
- I'm not responsible for my deputies

To which one deputy says:
- nonsense I'm brave, sherriff Israel is throwing me under the bus
- the situation was complicated

To which the Hogg kid says:
- cop is justified for not confronting shooter, it's scary mkay

http://dailycaller.com/2018/02/25/sheriff-israel-not-my-responsibility-video/

Also see how The Sun shows a picture of Cruz with an orange tipped Beretta: http://www.chicagotribune.com/news/nationworld/ct-82-minutes-florida-shooting-20180215-story.html
Then someone of course pointed out it's probably Airsoft: https://www.airsoftstation.com/beretta-m92-a1-co2-blowback-semi-full-auto-metal-pistol/

Then POW, a genuine "conspiracy theory" hits you in the face, which actually supports the chubby face girl interviewed who says she was with Cruz... https://www.intellihub.com/teacher-grazed-by-parkland-shooters-bullet-shooter-was-in-full-metal-garb-helmet-face-mask-bulletproof-armor-shooting-a-rifle-i-never-seen-before/





Of course no one has figured out where he got the tactical gear, where he put on the tactical gear, then where he took off the tactical gear. But hey *I* must be crazy right? I mean I'm the one spewing my bullshit through other people's mouths, in counties what 2790km away...

And the Hogg kid is still on a roll harassing people, along with the glorious 4K HD broadcasts revealing invonvenient things...
_________________
http://www.moddb.com/mods/scorched-earth-ra2-mod-with-smart-ai
Administrative Warning: Administrative Warning: Political Conspirator Detected!The political opinions expressed by this user in this forum are blindly hostile against Israel and whatever he considers to be Zionism or Zionists. Samples of such behavior can be seen here, here and here. His tactics consists on desconstructing what he considers to be the 'official story' blaming "Zionist" media for "lies", but he never has the intention to prove his claims. He tries to use psychological rethorics to provoke others to prove it in his place and only seem to accept "proofs" (a.k.a. factoids) that seems to fit his shaped opinion about the subject. A proper explanation on his tactics with samples can be seen here and here.


This kind of behavior is not welcomed in this community at all, neither are any kind of hate speech against any group of people. Such attitude is considered trolling. This warning notice is restricted to the Political and Economical Discussion Forum and maybe it will be removed once administrators consider that the attitude of the user has changed.

Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Banshee
Supreme Banshee


Joined: 15 Aug 2002
Location: Brazil

PostPosted: Tue Feb 27, 2018 6:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
Those disposable discussions are actually full of actual evidence, video clips, photos etc, AND actual research on the people's backgrounds, affiliations etc. You can learn more reading those 2 threads than listening to a week of of CNN and MSNBC...


Do you understand that when you research something, you need to know which context the message you are looking for is being broadcasted. To do that, you need to know who is posting, what is their intention, how they view things, their ideology, etc. Those people on reddit, I have no idea who they are, what do they want and if these videos they are posting is out of context. If you don't do that, you'll be easily tricked by fake news.

When you get a news from CNN, MSNBC, Fox News, etc... at least you know hwo they are, their editorial and you can guess their intentions. It doesn't make them reliable, which is why you need to look out for other sources, so you can figure out what they are twisting or hiding.

By the way, the kind of research I do is with a different kind of content in my PhD. It has no politics on it, so this kind of comparison is like comparing banana with apples, in short, it doesn't make any sense at all. Oh... and just for your info, I cannot cite reddit.com on any conference/journal papers.

Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Skype Account
G-E
General


Joined: 09 Feb 2015

PostPosted: Tue Feb 27, 2018 6:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Banshee wrote:
Do you understand that when you research something, you need to know which context the message you are looking for is being broadcasted. To do that, you need to know who is posting, what is their intention, how they view things, their ideology, etc.

I disagree with this statement almost entirely, it doesn't matter who knows something, if that something is immutable the holder of that knowledge is merely a torch for the flame. Sure you can argue the info maybe spun a certain way, but a critical thinker can easily look at several spun stories and disregard the moralizing or appeals to emotion to get to the underlying facts they are presenting. In fact the main problem with caring about who is your source is that not everyone sees the same things as relevant even if they are being objective, sometimes you need to listen to the crazy people who lock onto some more obscure detail, not to agree with their conclusion, but to bring to light something ignored by the "sane" people.

Banshee wrote:
When you get a news from CNN, MSNBC, Fox News, etc... at least you know hwo they are, their editorial and you can guess their intentions. It doesn't make them reliable, which is why you need to look out for other sources, so you can figure out what they are twisting or hiding.

Here too I would argue that you don't really know their motivations or what they are twisting. There's been too many times where everyone from the BBC to FOX have parroted the same exact lie, with only mild variances around the edges, like arguing over significance or response. The anti-Syria and anti-Russia propaganda being the perfect recent example, not one mainstream outlet said sending cruise missiles at Syria was bad or illegal, you even had the Democrat leaning stations praise Trump for being PRESIDENTIAL! In neither case were they representing the will of the people or what's best for the people, as traditionally it was the left who despised war who vote Democrat, and Trump was elected primarily by the anti-war conservative working class.

Banshee wrote:
By the way, the kind of research I do is with a different kind of content in my PhD. It has no politics on it, so this kind of comparison is like comparing banana with apples, in short, it doesn't make any sense at all. Oh... and just for your info, I cannot cite reddit.com on any conference/journal papers.

I wasn't saying cite or even respect Reddit, but it's a jumping point for people who have a venue to safely say unpopular things and point out details or facts for others to then research. This is how they found the HWNDU flags over and over, everyone contributed a little piece, theories were explored, data was re-examined over and over, until finally the puzzle was solved. There are companies that have been dreaming up ways to crowdsource intelligence as they call it to do precisely this, there are lots of very smart people who realize the power behind this, there was even a recent movie (The Circle) and a TV show (Jeremy Piven in it, forget name) around this very topic.

Reddit operates like a curated search engine, where interest and interaction organically flesh out the knowledge pool, rather than blind algorithms, and to me at least that seems far more valuable. Google can hide their biases and their deceptive blackholing, places like /pol/ or The_Donald do not.

It's the difference between "here's all the shit we've come up with" and "trust us this is what you should believe" ....

This is all the more important in cases (like now) when we don't know what we're looking for, this isn't a movie with a clearly defined plot or script, even where things are scripted they could have turned out wrong, or people adlibed their part. This isn't like a math problem where something eventually equals something, this is an excavation.
_________________
http://www.moddb.com/mods/scorched-earth-ra2-mod-with-smart-ai
Administrative Warning: Administrative Warning: Political Conspirator Detected!The political opinions expressed by this user in this forum are blindly hostile against Israel and whatever he considers to be Zionism or Zionists. Samples of such behavior can be seen here, here and here. His tactics consists on desconstructing what he considers to be the 'official story' blaming "Zionist" media for "lies", but he never has the intention to prove his claims. He tries to use psychological rethorics to provoke others to prove it in his place and only seem to accept "proofs" (a.k.a. factoids) that seems to fit his shaped opinion about the subject. A proper explanation on his tactics with samples can be seen here and here.


This kind of behavior is not welcomed in this community at all, neither are any kind of hate speech against any group of people. Such attitude is considered trolling. This warning notice is restricted to the Political and Economical Discussion Forum and maybe it will be removed once administrators consider that the attitude of the user has changed.

Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Banshee
Supreme Banshee


Joined: 15 Aug 2002
Location: Brazil

PostPosted: Tue Feb 27, 2018 8:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
Sure you can argue the info maybe spun a certain way, but a critical thinker can easily look at several spun stories and disregard the moralizing or appeals to emotion to get to the underlying facts they are presenting.


I believe that the meaning of the word "facts" for me differs from the meaning of this word for you. For me, facts and stories are completely different things. Fact is something that really happened. Story is how someone describes an event, regardless if it happened or not.

When I look into political things, I am not looking for fiction at all. This is why if you simply want to select the stories that you wanna hear about a certain event and treat it as reality, we'll only waste time and energy arguing about it.

Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Skype Account
4StarGeneral
Commander


Joined: 14 Sep 2006
Location: Constant Flux

PostPosted: Tue Feb 27, 2018 9:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

G-E wrote:
... sometimes you need to listen to the crazy people ...


See, this is your problem.
_________________
"Don't beg for things; Do it yourself or you'll never get anything."
Lin Kuei Ominae wrote:
wrong forum. this is not minecraft.


Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
G-E
General


Joined: 09 Feb 2015

PostPosted: Wed Feb 28, 2018 6:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Banshee wrote:
When I look into political things, I am not looking for fiction at all. This is why if you simply want to select the stories that you wanna hear about a certain event and treat it as reality, we'll only waste time and energy arguing about it.

During the San Bernadino "massacre" as they described it, two witnesses reported 3 men in tactical gear were the shooters, one of them was the first (or at least early) phone call to 911 and recorded, the witness believed they were white men. Yet the MSM and cops all claimed there was an Arabic man and a woman, both soft suburbanites, radicalized in Saudi Arabia. Those both can't be true.

Here in Parkland we have 2 kids (witnesses) who said there were multiple shooters, we had one witness say there were military on site. Then we have two cops say the shooting started immediately after Cruz showed up, and that he was apprehended at a restaurant in plain clothes by an undercover cop who didn't even see the event. They both can't be true either.

You see the problem here is that what the police have said here are not witness "facts" they are distillations and manipulations of the story, which keeps changing. The FACT is the witnesses believe they saw X, the hearsay is the cops telling you what happened not having been there.

On top of all this, we have at least a dozen students interviewed who all thought it was a fire drill or an active shooter drill, many of them staying it looked both fake and real. This is another clue that things may not be as they seem.

Now here's a legitimate interview with a real sounding person, look at her mannerisms, solemn with brief moments of emotion (it's her half of the interview, the media interviewing would own the rights to the other half):



_________________
http://www.moddb.com/mods/scorched-earth-ra2-mod-with-smart-ai
Administrative Warning: Administrative Warning: Political Conspirator Detected!The political opinions expressed by this user in this forum are blindly hostile against Israel and whatever he considers to be Zionism or Zionists. Samples of such behavior can be seen here, here and here. His tactics consists on desconstructing what he considers to be the 'official story' blaming "Zionist" media for "lies", but he never has the intention to prove his claims. He tries to use psychological rethorics to provoke others to prove it in his place and only seem to accept "proofs" (a.k.a. factoids) that seems to fit his shaped opinion about the subject. A proper explanation on his tactics with samples can be seen here and here.


This kind of behavior is not welcomed in this community at all, neither are any kind of hate speech against any group of people. Such attitude is considered trolling. This warning notice is restricted to the Political and Economical Discussion Forum and maybe it will be removed once administrators consider that the attitude of the user has changed.

Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
G-E
General


Joined: 09 Feb 2015

PostPosted: Tue Mar 06, 2018 2:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well you puppy fetishists can ruin my thread but not damp my interests...

The whole dept is involved in pushing gun control, involved in the radical leftist politics of dismantling law, and also involved in pushing for legitimizing islamists. Most of the people talking on the media, including the kids, are in bed with Soros funded organizations, other radical activist groups, and many have familial ties to the FBI, the ones that tried to get Hillary elected. One big circle jerk of corruption and political maneouvering...

If this was real, it really sounds like they wanted it to happen, and did everything they could to make sure it would happen in the most shocking way. Of course plenty of facts suggest the shooter was another agent of the deepstate and not Cruz as reported, the same as happened in San Bernadino, which makes any complicit police guilty of entirely different crimes.

https://www.frontpagemag.com/fpm/259552/cair-leader-nezar-hamze-now-deputy-sheriff-joe-kaufman

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2018/03/05/broward-sheriffs-captain-who-gave-initial-order-to-stage-not-enter-stoneman-douglas-is-idd.html
_________________
http://www.moddb.com/mods/scorched-earth-ra2-mod-with-smart-ai
Administrative Warning: Administrative Warning: Political Conspirator Detected!The political opinions expressed by this user in this forum are blindly hostile against Israel and whatever he considers to be Zionism or Zionists. Samples of such behavior can be seen here, here and here. His tactics consists on desconstructing what he considers to be the 'official story' blaming "Zionist" media for "lies", but he never has the intention to prove his claims. He tries to use psychological rethorics to provoke others to prove it in his place and only seem to accept "proofs" (a.k.a. factoids) that seems to fit his shaped opinion about the subject. A proper explanation on his tactics with samples can be seen here and here.


This kind of behavior is not welcomed in this community at all, neither are any kind of hate speech against any group of people. Such attitude is considered trolling. This warning notice is restricted to the Political and Economical Discussion Forum and maybe it will be removed once administrators consider that the attitude of the user has changed.

Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Sir Modsalot
Commander


Joined: 28 Sep 2005
Location: Mixing psilocybin in your drinks.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 13, 2018 1:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

G-E wrote:
Remember 9/11?


Remember the thread you made about that? Go back there about that and try again. You're like a damn punch-me clown about that, along with incidents like this.

G-E wrote:
I'm not theorizing what happened in this thread, I'm pointing out errors, omissions, inconsistencies, and full on contradictions between the evidence and the official story.


Okay, how about this inconsistency in logic and error in judgment, on YOUR part?

G-E wrote:
I don't know what did happen, I just know the interviews I've seen so far are not evidence of what we are told happened.


If you can't claim to know what did happen, don't throw a fit when we tell you what did happen and show proof of it, and especially don't claim "this doesn't add up" after showing cherry-picked clips you got from other people that have no business speculating based on their skewed world view. What you're doing is the equivalent of an arson investigator looking at the evidence proving an intentional fire, the mountains of documents from the police regarding the history of the arsonist, then turning to the TV to see eyewitness accounts, and denying everything and coming to the conclusion that aliens did it.

G-E wrote:
I'm the one being civil and polite, and all you're doing is trying to persecute me for wrongthink.


You were the one posting stacks of memes slandering the story and disrespecting the victims because you believe there weren't any. There's nothing civil or polite about that, and if you gave the families printouts of your posts, you'd be beaten to death on the spot.

G-E wrote:
How about a jewish angle of it


It's always the bloody Jews with you, isn't it? You know, you'd be much better off spending your time holed up in a deer stand in West Virginia with a grenade launcher shouting into the wilderness about how you're gonna kill George Soros the second you see him, instead of wasting our time with your stupid bullshit. Why do you even TRY here, because you think all responses of all natures are an indication to you that you're doing something productive? Why do you not stay in the conspiracy echo chambers of the internet when there's every indication that you aren't going to turn PPM into another one? Have you even realized that such behavior is identical to what your kind believes the government does on a regular basis? Or is the concept of hypocrisy beyond you?
_________________


DCoder wrote:
There is no sanity left in this thread.

Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Skype Account AIM Address
EVA-251
General


Joined: 20 Feb 2005
Location: Somewhere in Michigan, I suppose.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 13, 2018 3:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

It should be obvious by now, but these threads are only for G-E's gratification. He has no intention or desire to have actual discourse or rational discussion with what he posts here.

He's in it for the lulz. He knows he can post some stupid shit, incense some users here and get them to waste a lot more time arguing his points than he did making them.

On most sites, shitposting to this degree gets you a ban, but at a site like this, the best approach is to simply ignore them completely.
_________________
ORA/YR modder/artist, DOOM mapper, aka evanb90
Project Lead Developer, New-Star Strike (2014-), RA Tweaked (2015-)
Former Project Lead Developer Star Strike (2005-2012), Z-Mod (2006-2007), RA1.5 (2008-2013), The Cold War (2006-2007)

Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website
hotrods20
Commander


Joined: 27 Jul 2009
Location: Slothy HQ

PostPosted: Tue Mar 13, 2018 4:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Holy shit, /pol/ leaked pretty hard here.
E, forgot to post a pointless image
_________________
I now have CnC: Ultimate Collection.  I can die in peace.
http://slothygaming.com/

Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
G-E
General


Joined: 09 Feb 2015

PostPosted: Thu Mar 22, 2018 3:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sir Modsalot wrote:
G-E wrote:
How about a jewish angle of it

It's always the bloody Jews with you, isn't it?

It's too bad you can't read or won't read when I post links, you'd understand my eyeroll when pasting that one. A jewish girl author thingamabobber reporter spends an entire article complaining that no one is taking the anti-semitism of the event seriously! Basically "it's always the bloody jews" to the bloody jews, they make everything about themselves whenever possible.
_________________
http://www.moddb.com/mods/scorched-earth-ra2-mod-with-smart-ai
Administrative Warning: Administrative Warning: Political Conspirator Detected!The political opinions expressed by this user in this forum are blindly hostile against Israel and whatever he considers to be Zionism or Zionists. Samples of such behavior can be seen here, here and here. His tactics consists on desconstructing what he considers to be the 'official story' blaming "Zionist" media for "lies", but he never has the intention to prove his claims. He tries to use psychological rethorics to provoke others to prove it in his place and only seem to accept "proofs" (a.k.a. factoids) that seems to fit his shaped opinion about the subject. A proper explanation on his tactics with samples can be seen here and here.


This kind of behavior is not welcomed in this community at all, neither are any kind of hate speech against any group of people. Such attitude is considered trolling. This warning notice is restricted to the Political and Economical Discussion Forum and maybe it will be removed once administrators consider that the attitude of the user has changed.

Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Sir Modsalot
Commander


Joined: 28 Sep 2005
Location: Mixing psilocybin in your drinks.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 27, 2018 9:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

G-E wrote:
Basically "it's always the bloody jews" to the bloody jews, they make everything about themselves whenever possible.


Yes, and you in turn do what you can to make at LEAST a passing mention of them with a link hardly anyone will want to click in just about every thread you make in this section. You WANT them to have attention BECAUSE they try to call attention to themselves, and seemingly because you have your own anti-semitism angle at work that you'll never admit in a thousand years. Again, are you not familiar with the concept with hypocrisy, or even irony?
_________________


DCoder wrote:
There is no sanity left in this thread.

Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Skype Account AIM Address
G-E
General


Joined: 09 Feb 2015

PostPosted: Wed Mar 28, 2018 10:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sir Modsalot wrote:
.... and seemingly because you have your own anti-semitism angle at work that you'll never admit in a thousand years. Again, are you not familiar with the concept with hypocrisy, or even irony?

I am against anything that destroys evolutionarily derived tenable values and any system that turns people into slaves. Guess who's behind most of those things?
_________________
http://www.moddb.com/mods/scorched-earth-ra2-mod-with-smart-ai
Administrative Warning: Administrative Warning: Political Conspirator Detected!The political opinions expressed by this user in this forum are blindly hostile against Israel and whatever he considers to be Zionism or Zionists. Samples of such behavior can be seen here, here and here. His tactics consists on desconstructing what he considers to be the 'official story' blaming "Zionist" media for "lies", but he never has the intention to prove his claims. He tries to use psychological rethorics to provoke others to prove it in his place and only seem to accept "proofs" (a.k.a. factoids) that seems to fit his shaped opinion about the subject. A proper explanation on his tactics with samples can be seen here and here.


This kind of behavior is not welcomed in this community at all, neither are any kind of hate speech against any group of people. Such attitude is considered trolling. This warning notice is restricted to the Political and Economical Discussion Forum and maybe it will be removed once administrators consider that the attitude of the user has changed.

Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
FurryQueen
General


Joined: 24 Jul 2010

PostPosted: Sat Mar 31, 2018 5:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yes, one shitty Jew justifies your idiocy. Don't be so naive.
_________________
NZG | PC Big Box | RA2 Modding
Discord: The Astronomer#1314
Steam

Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Skype Account
TAK02
Commander


Joined: 28 Jun 2015
Location: It was Damascus.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 31, 2018 6:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think the main problem here is that people think Israel=Jews and Jews=Israel.
I.E. you're against Israel's eggsistance then you're against Jews (and an anti-semit). It was for this reason burning Israel's flag was prohibited in Germany during protests after Trump's now-still correct sentence regarding Jerusalem.
I don't know about burning the US flag, tho, but I doubt it was prohibted as well (on what anti-semitic grounds? Anti-Native-American?).

So, if there's any credibility to what G-E has found online, it's possible it meant not the Jews' agenda (whatever that is) but Israel's, and depends on people not seeing a difference between a Jew and pro-Israel megalo-maniac.
_________________
One and only developer of C&C S. True Supremacy.
Youtube: C&C Supremacy Mod | Skype: TAK02 Supreme CnC Mods
m7 wrote:
I tend to release things I create so that assets are never lost to hard drive problems, accidental deletion, or me having to pretend to care about rippers taking things from my project when it is done. #Tongue
I once ninja'd MigEater #Tongue
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website ModDB Profile ID Skype Account
Display posts from previous:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic Page 1 of 1 [46 Posts] View previous topic :: View next topic
 Forum index » Miscellaneous Forums » Offtopic Discussion Area » Political & Economical Discussion
Jump to:  
Share on TwitterShare on FacebookShare on Google+Share on DiggShare on RedditShare on PInterestShare on Del.icio.usShare on Stumble Upon
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum
You cannot attach files in this forum
You cannot download files in this forum


Powered by phpBB © phpBB Group

Wildcard SSL Certificates
[ Time: 0.5078s ][ Queries: 13 (0.0357s) ][ Debug on ]