:: Home :: Get Hosted :: PPM FAQ :: Forum FAQ :: Privacy Policy :: Search :: Memberlist :: Usergroups :: Register :: Profile :: Log in to check your private messages :: Log in ::
Do you want to advertise at Project Perfect Mod. Find out how to do it HERE.

The time now is Sun Dec 16, 2018 10:54 pm
All times are UTC + 0
 Forum index » Miscellaneous Forums » Offtopic Discussion Area » Political & Economical Discussion
This might be the scariest thing I have seen
Moderators: Global Moderators, Offtopic Moderators
Post new topic   Reply to topic Page 1 of 1 [34 Posts] View previous topic :: View next topic
MadHQ
Commander

PostPosted: Wed Jan 03, 2018 2:21 am    Post subject:  This might be the scariest thing I have seen Reply with quote

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5230353/Trump-threatens-blow-North-Korea-Kim-Jong-uns-warning.html

I am not to much of a fan of the political nonsense that happens these days... But this one really hit me...

This one is really like Trump is asking for Kim to do some thing...

But maybe its time for some thing to happen... Maybe that is Trumpy's plan?

MasterHaosis
Commander

PostPosted: Wed Jan 03, 2018 4:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wait second... Did Trump really wrote this?

TAK02
Commander

PostPosted: Wed Jan 03, 2018 5:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Is your fridge runnin'?

Why else would the web be on fire with these stupid memes?
I tend to release things I create so that assets are never lost to hard drive problems, accidental deletion, or me having to pretend to care about rippers taking things from my project when it is done. #Tongue
I once ninja'd MigEater #Tongue
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website ModDB Profile ID Skype Account
PussyPus
Commander

PostPosted: Wed Jan 03, 2018 6:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Trump doesn't have the right to make a threat on north korea.

TAK02
Commander

PostPosted: Wed Jan 03, 2018 6:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

PussyPus wrote:
Trump doesn't have the right to make a threat on north korea.

Newsflash: This is the 20th-21st century; US and pretty much the entirety of G20 can come and do as they please with ZERO consequence.
And considering the US has a veto regarding UN, the statue of 'Liberty' gets a new meaning.
I tend to release things I create so that assets are never lost to hard drive problems, accidental deletion, or me having to pretend to care about rippers taking things from my project when it is done. #Tongue
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website ModDB Profile ID Skype Account
NucleiSplitter
Chem Warrior

PostPosted: Wed Jan 03, 2018 1:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dat meme tho.

Anyway, these things are supposed to be taken seriously, but at NK's current state, hunger and outdated military equipment will make them weaker in comparison to US, as well as US's Nuclear Warheads, so for now, NK should still further develop their ICBM Technology and the US should be preparing just in case. These threats are pointless, and just blows both sides' element of surprise, so if I were KJU, I'd keep my mouth shut unless he wants his precious NK to be a large radioactive crater.

Revealing their latest ICBM Tech breakthrough is unwise too, as it would just make the US feel like they should already nuke NK before they even develop enhanced and more devastating versions of it.

I critisize political decisions in my free time. #Tongue

MasterHaosis
Commander

PostPosted: Wed Jan 03, 2018 1:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

It is said that while Obama used diplomatic approach of speaking, North Korea made some nukes. Now Trump is forced to speak in way that tyrant can understand. Because they understand only way of force

TAK02
Commander

PostPosted: Wed Jan 03, 2018 1:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

MasterHaosis wrote:
Now Trump is forced to speak in way that tyrant can understand. Because they understand only way of force

Hence why I vote for taking out everyone one of those idiots.
Seriously, **** politicians.

Did you hear? They think Assad (Syria's current dictator) can be convinced/persuaded to stop his murdering spree. With useless diplomatic talks.

What would be more persuasive is a bullet-hole. In his brain.
OmegaBolt
President

PostPosted: Wed Jan 03, 2018 2:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Eh, no. Force clearly doesn't work. The US has been very undiplomatic with North Korea honestly, or Syria, or Iraq etc prior. NK has themselves proposed uniliteral disarmament of the region etc that has been rejected by the US several times, because they only want NK to surrender themselves, not have a mutual cool off. And this is the entire issue IMO. NK has plenty of reasons to maintain and expand their military with the kind of threat they're under, especially after seeing what the US did in Iraq and Libya recently, not to mention the way the US flattened them 70 years ago. If Iraq actually DID have WMDs its unlikely the US would've been able to invade etc, so I think thats their reasoning and its pretty sound.

The US should know they cannot possibly launch an offensive against NK now too, as they'd be able to destroy South Korea in the meantime. All this talk of force is totally fruitless unless the US really doesn't give a shit about their allies or the lives of millions (which they don't). They're just talking themselves into a corner.

As for Syria, the only way you're gonna get a country listen to you is if you actual treat them with some respect - as if they have a right to exist. The whole ISIS this was a great opportunity for the west to help Syria fight an existential threat, in the process earn some good favour and even build into that help a requirement of political change in some way - but no, even while ISIS might be our ideological enemy, supposedly, its not bad enough to stop them potentially destroying nations we don't like. By doing so we've given time for other countries like Russia & Iran to help Syria instead, giving them all the political advantages.

This doesn't mean I think the NK government is great politically, or internally, but thats an entirely separate issue if you actually believe in sovereign countries. Just because you don't like somewhere it doesn't give you the right to destroy it - or certainly do it without incurring the deaths of many millions of innocent people.

TAK02
Commander

PostPosted: Wed Jan 03, 2018 3:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

OmegaBolt wrote:
Eh, no. Force clearly doesn't work.

You... IMBECILE!
I'm talking about a mass-murderer here, and you go and tell me diplomatic talks are the ****ing solution?!

Also, politics only work if someone gets something out of it in return.

Why are so many people interested in Syria and/or keeping Assad as their lapdog alive?
Because some Ego-Holes get money out it, be it oil, or even what little the people there still have left, even it's barely a penny worth. Welcome to colonization/imperialism (take your pick, goes towards the same result in the end anyway)

OmegaBolt wrote:
As for Syria, the only way you're gonna get a country listen to you is if you actual treat them with some respect - as if they have a right to exist. The whole ISIS this was a great opportunity for the west to help Syria fight an existential threat, in the process earn some good favour and even build into that help a requirement of political change in some way - but no, even while ISIS might be our ideological enemy, supposedly, its not bad enough to stop them potentially destroying nations we don't like. By doing so we've given time for other countries like Russia & Iran to help Syria instead, giving them all the political advantages.

Wait, you seriously think the US has been helping the rebels fight off ISIS and the corrupt regime they helped build themselves?
Spoiler (click here to read it):
Rules.ini wrote:
Hi, welcome to dumb ideas

OmegaBolt
President

PostPosted: Wed Jan 03, 2018 3:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

TAK02 wrote:
I'm talking about a mass-murderer here, and you go and tell me diplomatic talks are the ****ing solution?!
I'm talking about diplomatic action, that is quid pro quo. You think becoming a mass murderer yourself to topple a dictator is a good thing now? Give me any successful examples where it has happened and a stable, free society has emerged from it. If you really care about the victims you wouldn't be advocating war as a solution, because invariably its normal people that die in the masses. I don't think taking out one man or his government is worth killing hundreds of thousands in the process, more people than most dictators could dream of killing.

TAK02 wrote:
Wait, you seriously think the US has been helping the rebels fight off ISIS and the corrupt regime they helped build themselves?
No... I said the exact opposite. Another person who doesn't bother read before replying.

4StarGeneral
Commander

PostPosted: Wed Jan 03, 2018 3:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Honestly the ones in actual danger because of these 2 child leaders is Japan and South Korea, US allies. This is a big reason Trump should keep his mouth shut instead of escalating it further; But sadly he seems to be quickly losing his sanity during his presidency. So far, it's working for him to taunt KJU as it's keeping at least South Korea from these threats, but he's going to eventually say something to bring Kim over the edge.

Honestly, other world leaders need to intervene here because the major populace of America is too stupid to even know there was other choices to vote for, let alone control a child president. Putin doesn't count as intervening.

TAK02
Commander

PostPosted: Wed Jan 03, 2018 4:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

OmegaBolt wrote:
TAK02 wrote:
I'm talking about diplomatic action, that is quid pro quo. You think becoming a mass murderer yourself to topple a dictator is a good thing now? Give me any successful examples where it has happened and a stable, free society has emerged from it. If you really care about the victims you wouldn't be advocating war as a solution, because invariably its normal people that die in the masses. I don't think taking out one man or his government is worth killing hundreds of thousands in the process, more people than most dictators could dream of killing.

The only casualties necessary for a change would be the politicians/dictators themselves.
If US, Russia, Iran, etc. had wanted Assad dead, he'd be a rotting corpse by now.

OmegaBolt wrote:
TAK02 wrote:
No... I said the exact opposite. Another person who doesn't bother read before replying.

Apologies, my mistake, I misunderstood it, or not at all.
G-E
General

PostPosted: Wed Jan 03, 2018 6:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

OmegaBolt wrote:
As for Syria, the only way you're gonna get a country listen to you is if you actual treat them with some respect - as if they have a right to exist. The whole ISIS this was a great opportunity for the west to help Syria fight an existential threat, in the process earn some good favour and even build into that help a requirement of political change in some way - but no, even while ISIS might be our ideological enemy, supposedly, its not bad enough to stop them potentially destroying nations we don't like. By doing so we've given time for other countries like Russia & Iran to help Syria instead, giving them all the political advantages

Still being naive I see... ISIS was nurtured to overthow Assad because he stands in the way of Israel's (and briefly Qatari-Saudi pipeline) plans, nothing more. Assad is no dictator, he has the full support of his people.

BTW the current Iranian protests are being coopted by the CIA and the usual suspects for the next attempted regime change, and there too I guarantee no matter how "oppressive" Iran seems, the people don't want to turn the place into a liberal utopia ala Germany, or capitulate to salafist extremists. Once again because Iran stands in the way of Israel's plans.
Administrative Warning: Administrative Warning: Political Conspirator Detected!The political opinions expressed by this user in this forum are blindly hostile against Israel and whatever he considers to be Zionism or Zionists. Samples of such behavior can be seen here, here and here. His tactics consists on desconstructing what he considers to be the 'official story' blaming "Zionist" media for "lies", but he never has the intention to prove his claims. He tries to use psychological rethorics to provoke others to prove it in his place and only seem to accept "proofs" (a.k.a. factoids) that seems to fit his shaped opinion about the subject. A proper explanation on his tactics with samples can be seen here and here.

This kind of behavior is not welcomed in this community at all, neither are any kind of hate speech against any group of people. Such attitude is considered trolling. This warning notice is restricted to the Political and Economical Discussion Forum and maybe it will be removed once administrators consider that the attitude of the user has changed.

TAK02
Commander

PostPosted: Wed Jan 03, 2018 6:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

G-E wrote:
OmegaBolt wrote:
As for Syria, the only way you're gonna get a country listen to you is if you actual treat them with some respect - as if they have a right to exist. The whole ISIS this was a great opportunity for the west to help Syria fight an existential threat, in the process earn some good favour and even build into that help a requirement of political change in some way - but no, even while ISIS might be our ideological enemy, supposedly, its not bad enough to stop them potentially destroying nations we don't like. By doing so we've given time for other countries like Russia & Iran to help Syria instead, giving them all the political advantages

Still being naive I see... ISIS was nurtured to overthow Assad because he stands in the way of Israel's (and briefly Qatari-Saudi pipeline) plans, nothing more. Assad is no dictator, he has the full support of his people.

Define HIS people to me.

You know, ACTUAL Syrians like me.
Have you even BEEN in Syria? As in, actually having lived there?
I spent only the summer there for a few years before the Arabic Spring started, and let me tell you, even then it was unbearable.

Electricity shortages, as in, actually cut off, for an hour, in the SCORCHING SUMMER!
Then was the condition of the buildings. No, not the ones in the town centers or close, but farther away. You know, so that mindless tourists won't mind (literally 'out of sight, out of mind')
I remember that clear ground close to where I lived. A few years passed and it STILL is unused. Now? Probably ashes. With the entire neighborhood, most likely.

I still remember that one day I came out with an ice-cream cone.
I still remember that girl and boy looking at us, watching.

I'll never forget that image. And if you knew what I was talking about, you'd understand what poverty is.
And that the only way out is getting him off his little 'Golden Lion' throne, along with that Egyptian donkey and his military+media lackeys.
4StarGeneral
Commander

PostPosted: Wed Jan 03, 2018 7:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Please stop listening to all these anti-zionists. Max Blumenthal specifically, lies about plenty of things and is a known conspiracy theorist and incites hate. Mike Tokes is even on the bandwagon for the Las Vegas shooting conspiracy. At least Al-Masdar is credible, but the CIA isn't conspiring with ISIS to blow up pipelines...

TAK02
Commander

PostPosted: Wed Jan 03, 2018 7:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Al-Masdar? Is that an Arabic news channel? You know, a non-lying, non-exaggerating one?
Whose side is it on? I can't tell from the reports alone.

EDIT:
NVM. Looks to be against us (or me, if you prefer). But I could be wrong. Feel free to correct me, and attach the article's link. Thank you.
OmegaBolt
President

PostPosted: Thu Jan 04, 2018 12:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

G-E wrote:
What? Again, somebody who can't read and responds anyway. I didn't say that's what is happening, I said its what should be / could've been done if you want to actually remove Assad in anyway that would be successful for ordinary people.

temp
Rocket Cyborg

PostPosted: Thu Jan 04, 2018 8:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

America ran out of fuel again apparently...

G-E wrote:

BTW the current Iranian protests are being coopted by the CIA and the usual suspects for the next attempted regime change

Let's remember how was The Great EGYPTIAN Revolution "jk".

Millions of People protesting in the street?
Egypt: true
Iran: true

Police Arresting People?
Egypt: True
Iran: True

Internet blocking so protesters can't organize protests?

People attacking Police Stations?

And I can just go on but that's enough, you see what happens in Arabian world?

Egypt: 25 January revolution occurred, BUT WAIT! Hosni Mubarak resigned (I guess CIA didn't see that one coming)  (CIA: Mission failed)
but CIA never gives up (don't they?), leading to June 2013 Egyptian protests,
BUT WAIT! 2013 Egyptian coup d'état happened oh boy oh boy (CIA: Mission failed), CIA never gives up, I told you the revolution rose up against al-sisi BUT WAIT! August 2013 Rabaa massacre happened  (CIA: Mission failed)
and sisi (The Egyptian dictator as some idiots name him) is doing wonderful job on keeping the country one part, barely standing on its feet after having crisis and issues with terrorists and ,muslim brotherhood, even if he was a dictator, and robber.

now let's look at other Arabian countries...
Libya:  Totally destroyed (CIA: Mission Accomplished)
Yemen: Totally destroyed (CIA: Mission Accomplished)
Syria: Totally destroyed (CIA: Mission Accomplished)
Iraq: Totally destroyed (CIA: Mission Accomplished)

and it looks like Iran is gonna be the next destroyed country.

God Bless AMERICA!

TAK02
Commander

PostPosted: Thu Jan 04, 2018 9:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I don't know if you're being serious or sarcastic.

Either way, slight correction: Husni Mubarak didn't resign. He was simply arrested and taken out of the picture. All hail the power of military coups.

And screw America. Who else do you think got us Arabs into this mess?
temp
Rocket Cyborg

PostPosted: Thu Jan 04, 2018 10:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

TAK02 wrote:
I don't know if you're being serious or sarcastic.

Either way, slight correction: Husni Mubarak didn't resign. He was simply arrested and taken out of the picture. All hail the power of military coups.

And screw America. Who else do you think got us Arabs into this mess?

Serious, and All hail the power of military coups.
If we burned all the Arabian oil, America won't be such a pain in the ass.

Also, you know that the military members have kinda respect to each other right? look how hosni managed to get his name clean in his trials.

PussyPus
Commander

PostPosted: Thu Jan 04, 2018 10:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

temp wrote:
America ran out of fuel again apparently...

G-E wrote:

BTW the current Iranian protests are being coopted by the CIA and the usual suspects for the next attempted regime change

Let's remember how was The Great EGYPTIAN Revolution "jk".

Millions of People protesting in the street?
Egypt: true
Iran: true

Police Arresting People?

Internet blocking so protesters can't organize protests?

People attacking Police Stations?

And I can just go on but that's enough, you see what happens in Arabian world?

Egypt: 25 January revolution occurred, BUT WAIT! Hosni Mubarak resigned (I guess CIA didn't see that one coming)  (CIA: Mission failed)
but CIA never gives up (don't they?), leading to June 2013 Egyptian protests,
BUT WAIT! 2013 Egyptian coup d'état happened oh boy oh boy (CIA: Mission failed), CIA never gives up, I told you the revolution rose up against al-sisi BUT WAIT! August 2013 Rabaa massacre happened  (CIA: Mission failed)
and sisi (The Egyptian dictator as some idiots name him) is doing wonderful job on keeping the country one part, barely standing on its feet after having crisis and issues with terrorists and ,muslim brotherhood, even if he was a dictator, and robber.

now let's look at other Arabian countries...
Libya:  Totally destroyed (CIA: Mission Accomplished)
Yemen: Totally destroyed (CIA: Mission Accomplished)
Syria: Totally destroyed (CIA: Mission Accomplished)
Iraq: Totally destroyed (CIA: Mission Accomplished)

and it looks like Iran is gonna be the next destroyed country.

God Bless AMERICA!

I thought the MOSSAD spied on us not CIA. As they have done that in saudi kingdom

TAK02
Commander

PostPosted: Thu Jan 04, 2018 10:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wait, what? Then how come the man is still in prison?

"And remember; respect is everything!" - GTA2
Buuut I don't think that applies in the military. It's simply a question of who is backed up the most by the US AND listens best to whatever non-sense they cook up.
temp
Rocket Cyborg

PostPosted: Thu Jan 04, 2018 10:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

TAK02 wrote:
Wait, what? Then how come the man is still in prison?

"And remember; respect is everything!" - GTA2
Buuut I don't think that applies in the military. It's simply a question of who is backed up the most by the US AND listens best to whatever non-sense they cook up.

You weren't watching the news lately.

if you talk in Arabic:
http://www.emaratalyoum.com/politics/issues/egypt-latest/2017-03-25-1.981068

in English
https://www.theguardian.com/world/2017/mar/24/hosni-mubarak-returns-to-cairo-home-after-six-years-in-custody

TAK02
Commander

PostPosted: Thu Jan 04, 2018 10:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Face palm! I thought we were talking about Mursi, not Mubarak. Wall bash!
Mursi is the good man who got arrested, Mubarak was the US puppet, who got out a few years ago after, indeed, resigning (or maybe someone else had a hand in the matter as well). Wall bash!

@PussyPus:
What's MOSSAD? Someone's intel agency?
temp
Rocket Cyborg

PostPosted: Thu Jan 04, 2018 10:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

TAK02 wrote:
Face palm! I thought we were talking about Mursi, not Mubarak. Wall bash!
Mursi is the good man, Mubarak was the US puppet, who got out a few years ago. Wall bash!

@PussyPus:
What's MOSSAD? Someone's intel agency?

Mursi a good man? pfft they are all corrupted, u know that in Mursi era there was electric shortage in Egypt due to he was giving electricity and natural gas
to gaza strip.
Do you know he was willing to divide Egypt to pieces one for Christians in Alexandria and one for muslims in Cairo and giveaway Sinai to gaza?
Now you may tell me that these are all media bullshit and lies (which might be true eventually)
but, Do you know in his era many and many and MANY of men working for the government were fired, and the government employed thousands of the muslim brotherhood members instead.
Actually my father who works in an Egyptian governmental hospital told me that the manager of the whole surgery department was fired (was an expert surgeon with PH.D and was 53), and the government employed a muslim brotherhood member in his place (32, lacks experience), without any elections or voting of even consulting the surgery department members.

TAK02
Commander

PostPosted: Thu Jan 04, 2018 10:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mursi fired everyone from his government because he knew they were all corrupted, idiot. All of them US pawns.

When I get a government filled with people I knew will not listen to me or do the right thing, I'd fire them. Simple as that.

And regarding that surgery department? No idea, but Mursi himself couldn't have anything to do with it, UNLESS he that 'expert surgeon' got his PhD via eBay (i.e. bought it), and was against Mursi (but again, why even care about the surgeon department, Mursi?)

Fun fact: Our Syrian lion is an expert at eye-surgery, if I remember. Wonder how many patients he had in total. Definitely no more than zero.

Lastly, regarding the Gaza strip and whatever else that goes against Mursi:
Where did you get the info from? The Telegram/WashIngton Post/whatever? The local Egyptian paper? Or similar?

News flash: They all wanted Mursi gone, because they knew that with him in power, they'd no longer be able to live off of their people, or export what little money is left to the US/Europe/Russia for ...'special projects', maybe?, like they have done for DECADES.
So what to do? Generate bad publicity! How else do you think that Egyptian donkey got that much support from the INTERNATIONAL media, not just the local one?
And go make some trouble, and make it part of 'Mursi's grand non-existant and false but official' plan, that'd definitely put some nails in the coffin for Mursi.

The only ones to trust are the guys at Al-Jazira, the fact that Qatar has been the victim of sanctions and 'terrorist'-allegations because Qatar refused to shut Al-Jazira down is more than enough proof.
Don't get me wrong, even they can mess up and aren't really trust-worthy, just like everyone in these stupid politics games.
But they are much more trust-worthy than others.
G-E
General

PostPosted: Thu Jan 04, 2018 11:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

OmegaBolt: Sorry I may have read that too fast, but yes overthrowing even the worst supposedly mad despot just opens the door to salafists.

TAK: I've met several Syrian refugees, and friends of mine have too, remember many came to Canada over the past year. Most of them came directly from Turkey, a few from Lebanon. Every single one of them supports Assad.

You may have valid points about poverty, but remember the country is under _sanctions_ by those caring and compassionate liberal democracies. Sanctions do one thing, they hurt the civilians in the nation, the brains at the Pentagon and Langley think this will make people rise up and overthrow the govt (as is the script for Iran) but it never does. It just kills people who have nothing to do with geopolitics.
Administrative Warning: Administrative Warning: Political Conspirator Detected!The political opinions expressed by this user in this forum are blindly hostile against Israel and whatever he considers to be Zionism or Zionists. Samples of such behavior can be seen here, here and here. His tactics consists on desconstructing what he considers to be the 'official story' blaming "Zionist" media for "lies", but he never has the intention to prove his claims. He tries to use psychological rethorics to provoke others to prove it in his place and only seem to accept "proofs" (a.k.a. factoids) that seems to fit his shaped opinion about the subject. A proper explanation on his tactics with samples can be seen here and here.

This kind of behavior is not welcomed in this community at all, neither are any kind of hate speech against any group of people. Such attitude is considered trolling. This warning notice is restricted to the Political and Economical Discussion Forum and maybe it will be removed once administrators consider that the attitude of the user has changed.

TAK02
Commander

PostPosted: Thu Jan 04, 2018 12:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

G-E wrote:
TAK: I've met several Syrian refugees, and friends of mine have too, remember many came to Canada over the past year. Most of them came directly from Turkey, a few from Lebanon. Every single one of them supports Assad.
Not possible. Any refugee with a brain knows Assad and his entire family is to blame for every misery for the past few decades, along with G20 who put them in charge in the first place.
No way they'd support Assad if they wouldn't get something out of it.

G-E wrote:
You may have valid points about poverty, but remember the country is under _sanctions_ by those caring and compassionate liberal democracies. Sanctions do one thing, they hurt the civilians in the nation, the brains at the Pentagon and Langley think this will make people rise up and overthrow the govt (as is the script for Iran) but it never does. It just kills people who have nothing to do with geopolitics.

You are correct, but you have missed something:
Syria was never under sanctions before the Arabic Spring. Those sanctions happened MUCH later. And it's not just sanctions, but also the government actually 'grabbing you by the pocket' and squeezing out everything in there.
And Syria isn't the only country that had to deal with poverty in the past ever since those G20-Holes interfered.
The locals of Tunis, Libya, Egypt, Syria, even the richest Arabian countries like Saudi-Arabia and Emirates are all poor.
With no-one but their own government to blame, and themselves for not acting until decades passed, as they were too busy fighting, thieving, stealing and betraying each other to notice.
Exception with KSA and UAE, as nothing has happened there. Yet.
MasterHaosis
Commander

PostPosted: Thu Jan 04, 2018 7:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

And how the hell this Trump vs Kim became same shit over and over again? Russia, China, Syria and all other wars around world. Someone creates thread for specific discussion and you suddenly all start to talk about Assad and other stuff which are not mentioned in this thread.

TAK02
Commander

PostPosted: Thu Jan 04, 2018 7:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Meh, same idiots, all around.
Does it really matter which country we're talking about? That's racist #Tongue
G-E
General

PostPosted: Thu Jan 04, 2018 7:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

MasterHaosis wrote:
And how the hell this Trump vs Kim became same shit over and over again? Russia, China, Syria and all other wars around world. Someone creates thread for specific discussion and you suddenly all start to talk about Assad and other stuff which are not mentioned in this thread.

At least our arabs are being vocal rather than explosive #Tongue

TAK02
Commander

PostPosted: Thu Jan 04, 2018 8:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

G-E wrote:
MasterHaosis wrote:

At least our arabs are being vocal rather than explosive #Tongue
TAK02 wrote:
That's racist #Tongue
Also, your order, good sir: #Good Gift
Enjoy the fire-works!
4StarGeneral
Commander

PostPosted: Thu Jan 04, 2018 8:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

TAK02 wrote:
That's racist #Tongue

Arabs and all the rest of the countries mentioned, are not a race. The word you're looking for is biased, though I know everyone in their 20's and under thinks racist is the general term because they choose to be ignorant.

@MasterHaosis - That's every political thread G-E chimes in on. He's got that signature for a reason.

Post new topic   Reply to topic Page 1 of 1 [34 Posts] View previous topic :: View next topic
 Forum index » Miscellaneous Forums » Offtopic Discussion Area » Political & Economical Discussion
Jump to:  
Share on TwitterShare on FacebookShare on Google+Share on DiggShare on RedditShare on PInterestShare on Del.icio.usShare on Stumble Upon