Project Perfect Mod Forums
:: Home :: Get Hosted :: PPM FAQ :: Forum FAQ :: Privacy Policy :: Search :: Memberlist :: Usergroups :: Register :: Profile :: Log in to check your private messages :: Log in ::

The time now is Thu Mar 28, 2024 9:51 pm
All times are UTC + 0
YR: Catastrophe Park (2-6)
Moderators: Global Moderators, Red Alert 2 Moderators
Post new topic   Reply to topic Page 1 of 1 [4 Posts] Mark the topic unread ::  View previous topic :: View next topic
McPwny
Cyborg Artillery

PostPosted: Fri Mar 16, 2018 1:53 am    Post subject:  YR: Catastrophe Park (2-6)
Subject description: i have outdone myself.
Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

a map made for my own amusement i am quite pleased with the way this one turned out. this is a pretty heavily modified map.

now features the AI attacking you with mobile base buildings, among other things. best played with brutal AI.

Imagez3.jpg
 Description:
this is new new map, with randomized tech buildings simulated
 Filesize:  337.42 KB
 Viewed:  3530 Time(s)

Imagez3.jpg

catastrophepark v3.1 (2-6).yrm
 Description:
i know i said that was my last revision but i needed to fix a bug and added some visuals while I was there.

Download
 Filename:  catastrophepark v3.1 (2-6).yrm
 Filesize:  194.68 KB
 Downloaded:  141 Time(s)

Last edited by McPwny on Wed Mar 21, 2018 11:34 pm; edited 4 times in total

hotrods20
Commander

PostPosted: Fri Mar 16, 2018 2:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Not sure if this was a Yuri only thing but I wasn't able to build the Fire Hydrants that the AI were building unless that was on purpose. Otherwise, pretty fun map. ++
EDIT: Should also mention your preview is missing quite a few tech structures.

McPwny
Cyborg Artillery

PostPosted: Mon Mar 19, 2018 8:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

ive fixed all bugs and refined the AI triggers, all computer houses will make use of special MCV's to deploy base defense at enemy base perimeter, all computer houses will make use of special computer only units and buildings smoothly.
Tech buildings are placed via triggers, so map previews dont display them. some tech buildings have distinct modifications. no player units have been modified exept kirovs, and floating disks have been disabled.

this heavily modified map will work for plain YR, but may conflict with mods.
this is my final revision, the map is complete and ready to blow your mind!

McPwny
Cyborg Artillery

PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2018 6:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

its been eight months and i decided to play with this more; its just a product of my own amusement. this file is far more extensively modded. download this one and not the old one above.

its meant to be played left vs right teams with the AI, its so heavily modified im not sure how it would be handled by multiplayer servers or whatever. dare i even say its the most heavily modded map ever made.

ive re-enabled all the missing player tech, but i have also made the AI very aggressive. they will deploy and build forward bases, attack you with new and AI only units, use warships and naval against you, and more. the AI of all 3 factions has its own mods, scipts, and ai triggers; so its completely plug and play.
destroying the bridges wont save you like you think. the AI knows better.  
https://imgur.com/a/5q65TR2

catastrophepark mk2 (2-6).yrm
 Description:

Download
 Filename:  catastrophepark mk2 (2-6).yrm
 Filesize:  219.11 KB
 Downloaded:  37 Time(s)

Post new topic   Reply to topic Page 1 of 1 [4 Posts] Mark the topic unread ::  View previous topic :: View next topic

Share on TwitterShare on FacebookShare on Google+Share on DiggShare on RedditShare on PInterestShare on Del.icio.usShare on Stumble Upon