Project Perfect Mod Forums
:: Home :: Get Hosted :: PPM FAQ :: Forum FAQ :: Privacy Policy :: Search :: Memberlist :: Usergroups :: Register :: Profile :: Log in to check your private messages :: Log in ::

The time now is Thu Apr 18, 2024 3:05 am
All times are UTC + 0
Just want to share. . . .
Moderators: Global Moderators, Red Alert 2 Moderators
Post new topic   Reply to topic Page 1 of 1 [12 Posts] Mark the topic unread ::  View previous topic :: View next topic
geof101
Rocket Infantry

PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2018 1:27 pm    Post subject:  Just want to share. . . . Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Red Alert: Soviet Power is my own, private mod. Almost all assets here are not mine and also this mod is a decade in progress. Been constantly updating my mod with all the new assets that are coming out the internet. Just want to show every one. A quick gameplay of AI vs AI. Again, I don't own a lot of assets here so, credits to the original owners.

Last edited by geof101 on Sat Jun 23, 2018 9:04 am; edited 1 time in total

geof101
Rocket Infantry

PostPosted: Sat Jun 23, 2018 12:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Yuri vs Libya

geof101
Rocket Infantry

PostPosted: Sat Jun 23, 2018 10:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Russia vs Yuri

geof101
Rocket Infantry

PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2018 3:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Me vs. AI, Germany vs America, Meteor Storm mode

Unique units:  
-German Tank Destroyer
-German Land Fortress
-ChronoFactory Vehicle (Chronofactory)
-Storm Crusader

Tech Weapon:
-Defender Drone Drop

geof101
Rocket Infantry

PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2018 11:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Me vs. AI, Cuba vs Great Britain, Meteor Storm mode

Unique infantry:
- Terrorist

Unique units:
- Taratula Heavy Tank
- Assault Siege Tank
- Behemoth

Special Tech:
- Cash Hack Special

NimoStar
Commander

PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2018 1:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Some interesting ideas like the continous beam weapon.

But the thumbnail made me think this would be a RA3 recreation mod :V

geof101
Rocket Infantry

PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2018 6:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

I'm not really good at making wallpapers/loading screen, so I just edit the ra3 and used it. If I'm going to release it, then I would have made one XD

NimoStar
Commander

PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2018 10:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

At least cover the EA logo :V

geof101
Rocket Infantry

PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2018 11:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

lol. . .yeah, if I will have time, I will change the thumbnail XD

G-E
Defense Minister

PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2018 2:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

AI looks spammy and your defenses are too powerful knocking them out in one shot in my opinion...

geof101
Rocket Infantry

PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2018 11:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

I just made it that way because some of the units are too powerful (e.g. long range units) and base defenses are meant one shot some of the units just to compensate their lack of range. Probably the one you are referring to is the prism tower? I think it is because of the prism support that's why it oneshot'ed some of my units.

Regarding the AI, it is a mode (meteor storm) where AI are meant to spam units for added challenge. Probably I'll try the normal mode next time just so you can see the difference.

G-E
Defense Minister

PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2018 1:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Even the tesla towers are overpowered, it feels like I'm watching Duck Hunt as an rts...

Post new topic   Reply to topic Page 1 of 1 [12 Posts] Mark the topic unread ::  View previous topic :: View next topic

Share on TwitterShare on FacebookShare on Google+Share on DiggShare on RedditShare on PInterestShare on Del.icio.usShare on Stumble Upon