Project Perfect Mod Forums
:: Home :: Get Hosted :: PPM FAQ :: Forum FAQ :: Privacy Policy :: Search :: Memberlist :: Usergroups :: Register :: Profile :: Log in to check your private messages :: Log in ::

The time now is Thu Mar 28, 2024 4:52 pm
All times are UTC + 0
Trees
Moderators: Global Moderators, Red Alert 2 Moderators
Post new topic   Reply to topic Page 1 of 1 [2 Posts] Mark the topic unread ::  View previous topic :: View next topic
Ich-Henker
Flamethrower

PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2018 9:47 am    Post subject:  Trees Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

I am creating terrain right now and i am still looking for bigger trees (i love the idea of them obstructing tanks so you can strategically hide underneath) - do you know any resources or would you share some trees (MadHQ's gravyard is known to me.

Thanks to you!

Mig Eater
Defense Minister

PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2018 10:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

I dont think I've ever seen a publicly released set of trees & have only ever seen a few mods add new ones too. So you'll probably have to make them yourself. The easiest method would be using 3DS Max, which has a tool that can automatically generate several different types of trees & bushes at any size you want. I used it to make the pink cherry blossoms in this pic.

View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website ModDB Profile ID YouTube User URL Facebook Profile URL Twitter Channel URL
Post new topic   Reply to topic Page 1 of 1 [2 Posts] Mark the topic unread ::  View previous topic :: View next topic

Share on TwitterShare on FacebookShare on Google+Share on DiggShare on RedditShare on PInterestShare on Del.icio.usShare on Stumble Upon