Project Perfect Mod Forums
:: Home :: Get Hosted :: PPM FAQ :: Forum FAQ :: Privacy Policy :: Search :: Memberlist :: Usergroups :: Register :: Profile :: Log in to check your private messages :: Log in ::

The time now is Thu Mar 28, 2024 10:22 am
All times are UTC + 0
Requesting: magnetic satellite anim
Moderators: Global Moderators, Media Hut Moderators, Red Alert 2 Moderators, Tiberian Sun Moderators
Post new topic   Reply to topic Page 1 of 1 [4 Posts] Mark the topic unread ::  View previous topic :: View next topic
kenosis
Commander

PostPosted: Fri Sep 21, 2018 10:32 pm    Post subject:  Requesting: magnetic satellite anim
Subject description: the ring anim
Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

After a whole day of pain in the ass I successfully duplicated the magnetic satellite from Red Alert 3. But as you can see, I just used a placeholder beam for it. If someone ever made it and is willing to share it with me, I'd be grateful.

How to:
All death sounds and explosions of the victim are in the death weapon, removed from unit.
Have to make a special killer unit, use a special killer weapon, to supress the death weapon so no explosion will be shown. Killer weapon warhead animlist is a debris in the victim's shape.
For VXL units, you can make the shps with the help of 3dmodelizer in vxlse and blender or 3dsmax.

Deliver something with all killer units inside as initial passenger.

Victims are dead on the ground, debris is just shown AS IF they are pulled up.

You have to add killer unit, special weapon and warhead for EACH VICTIM, tons of dull stupid work. To suck up all units in a mod you have to make the same number of killer units (impossibly dull and stupid). Strongly recommended for campaign only, since you get control over which units to use.

mag.gif
 Description:
Should add some survivor rate control, and remove all debris upon destruction, but this prototype already works.
 Filesize:  2.36 MB
 Viewed:  1574 Time(s)

mag.gif

1.gif
 Description:
early version
 Filesize:  1.68 MB
 Viewed:  1573 Time(s)

1.gif

Post-78032-1227582191_thumb.jpg
 Description:
It should include multiple tiled rings and a green cross center. The green cross can be made into the delivered unit, of course.
 Filesize:  11.83 KB
 Viewed:  1574 Time(s)

Post-78032-1227582191_thumb.jpg

dtruckroll.shp
 Description:
a demo truck rolling, created with 3dmodelizer and 3dsmax.

Download
 Filename:  dtruckroll.shp
 Filesize:  188.28 KB
 Downloaded:  69 Time(s)

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Skype Account Yahoo Messenger Account
cxtian39
Commander

PostPosted: Fri Sep 21, 2018 11:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

hahaha looks fun
I thought only me who think everyone deserves a unique armor

kenosis
Commander

PostPosted: Sat Sep 22, 2018 10:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

O~K.........seems nobody is making it so I made one myself.

2.gif
 Description:
 Filesize:  4.16 MB
 Viewed:  1450 Time(s)

2.gif

Last edited by kenosis on Wed Oct 31, 2018 12:00 pm; edited 4 times in total

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Skype Account Yahoo Messenger Account
G-E
Defense Minister

PostPosted: Sat Sep 22, 2018 10:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Fascinating and silly as always kenosis haha Smile

Post new topic   Reply to topic Page 1 of 1 [4 Posts] Mark the topic unread ::  View previous topic :: View next topic

Share on TwitterShare on FacebookShare on Google+Share on DiggShare on RedditShare on PInterestShare on Del.icio.usShare on Stumble Upon