Project Perfect Mod Forums
:: Home :: Get Hosted :: PPM FAQ :: Forum FAQ :: Privacy Policy :: Search :: Memberlist :: Usergroups :: Register :: Profile :: Log in to check your private messages :: Log in ::

The time now is Thu Apr 18, 2024 6:29 am
All times are UTC + 0
New Site coming soon!
Post new topic   Reply to topic Page 1 of 1 [9 Posts] Mark the topic unread ::  View previous topic :: View next topic
iceman559
Stealth Laser Trooper

PostPosted: Tue Jun 15, 2004 9:47 pm    Post subject:  New Site coming soon! Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

I am creating a brand new site right now. It will utilize the logo and background, but it will have a members section, better news, more content, and will load faster as it will not use frames. Also, it will have a shoutbox. I almost have the members signup and login done so the rest of the site should follow shortly. The new TS: Rampage site should be open by the end of June.

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Skype Account AIM Address
Banshee
Supreme Banshee

Also Known As: banshee_revora (Steam)

PostPosted: Wed Jun 16, 2004 12:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

shoutbox? uh oh #Tongue

Mods, Mods Support, Public Researchs, Map Archives, Tutorials, A Friendly Community and much more. Check it out now!

iceman559
Stealth Laser Trooper

PostPosted: Wed Jun 16, 2004 12:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

yea, we gonna play that one by ear sorta. we'll test it out for a bit, if we get too much spam, etc. i will take it off.

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Skype Account AIM Address
Banshee
Supreme Banshee

Also Known As: banshee_revora (Steam)

PostPosted: Wed Jun 16, 2004 3:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

The main problem in these things arent the spam... it's the loading time of the site that gets too much slow...

Mods, Mods Support, Public Researchs, Map Archives, Tutorials, A Friendly Community and much more. Check it out now!

iceman559
Stealth Laser Trooper

PostPosted: Wed Jun 16, 2004 5:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

yea that too #Tongue. I will probably make an option to turn it off as in minimize it so it doesn't show.

UPDATE: I have finished the login/logout part of the members section and I am working on the account settings (as in default displays, changing e-mail, msn, etc.) after that, I just have to do content pages and the site will be done.

Python
Cyborg Firebomber

PostPosted: Wed Jun 16, 2004 9:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Yeah, iceman559 is the now part of the Rampage Team. He's the site webmaster (since I haven't even updated it since October Shocked ) so be sure to give him access to the "Rampage Team Only" forum. Thanks.

Fremen5
Commander

PostPosted: Wed Jun 16, 2004 9:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Ok, when will be the officiall staff party, then? #Tongue

Well, welcome aboard, Iceman. Smile

iceman559
Stealth Laser Trooper

PostPosted: Wed Jun 16, 2004 9:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

thank you, thank you. and I will have special sections on the site for staff (goes through ur member account, like on the forums) such as special notes about the mod, mod updates, staff meetings, critical information, etc.

iceman559
Stealth Laser Trooper

PostPosted: Sun Jun 20, 2004 2:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

signup section is almost complete, just working out the few little bugs

Post new topic   Reply to topic Page 1 of 1 [9 Posts] Mark the topic unread ::  View previous topic :: View next topic

Share on TwitterShare on FacebookShare on Google+Share on DiggShare on RedditShare on PInterestShare on Del.icio.usShare on Stumble Upon