Project Perfect Mod Forums
:: Home :: Get Hosted :: PPM FAQ :: Forum FAQ :: Privacy Policy :: Search :: Memberlist :: Usergroups :: Register :: Profile :: Log in to check your private messages :: Log in ::

The time now is Tue Apr 16, 2024 4:13 am
All times are UTC + 0
weird AI Chrono Legionnaire
Moderators: Global Moderators, Red Alert 2 Moderators
Post new topic   Reply to topic Page 1 of 1 [3 Posts] Mark the topic unread ::  View previous topic :: View next topic
TRUEGRIT
Grenadier

PostPosted: Tue Nov 06, 2018 8:51 pm    Post subject:  weird AI Chrono Legionnaire Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

It's not about the Chrono Legionnaire soldier but it's something to with the AI and here is my problem :

I gave a team of 20 Chrono Legionnaires the script of gathering at enemy base but the AI never send them and if it did it just send 3 out of the whole team so is the problem with any script for any team that have more than 3 chrono teleporting Locomotor={4A582747-9839-11d1-B709-00A024DDAFD1}

what could this be related to?????

E1 Elite
General

PostPosted: Wed Nov 07, 2018 5:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Not an AI problem. Game has problem with relocating more than 8 chrono legionnaire in an AI team.

TRUEGRIT
Grenadier

PostPosted: Wed Nov 07, 2018 2:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Damn, you know what, I knew it I FUCKIN NEW IT

I knew that it's something related to cell finding and location, I realized it when I noticed that when I sniped one of the three Legionnaires  that have been relocated or chrono teleported as the AI script,  so after I killed one of them the AI send another 3 of the rest, that is CRAP

Post new topic   Reply to topic Page 1 of 1 [3 Posts] Mark the topic unread ::  View previous topic :: View next topic

Share on TwitterShare on FacebookShare on Google+Share on DiggShare on RedditShare on PInterestShare on Del.icio.usShare on Stumble Upon