Project Perfect Mod Forums
:: Home :: Get Hosted :: PPM FAQ :: Forum FAQ :: Privacy Policy :: Search :: Memberlist :: Usergroups :: Register :: Profile :: Log in to check your private messages :: Log in ::

The time now is Thu Mar 28, 2024 10:04 pm
All times are UTC + 0
sephiroth from ff7 [RA2 or YR]
Moderators: Global Moderators, Media Hut Moderators, OpenRA Moderators, Red Alert 2 Moderators, Tiberian Sun Moderators
Post new topic   Reply to topic Page 1 of 1 [18 Posts] Mark the topic unread ::  View previous topic :: View next topic
eazy e
Vehicle Driver

PostPosted: Mon Jun 21, 2004 7:32 pm    Post subject:  sephiroth from ff7 [RA2 or YR] Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

heres a sephiroth shp. sorry, no scrrenies. ill have to install and make one.

Sephiroth.shp
 Description:

Download
 Filename:  Sephiroth.shp
 Filesize:  82.76 KB
 Downloaded:  1076 Time(s)

Last edited by eazy e on Tue Jun 22, 2004 4:33 pm; edited 1 time in total

Banshee
Supreme Banshee

Also Known As: banshee_revora (Steam)

PostPosted: Mon Jun 21, 2004 8:02 pm    Post subject: Very nice stuff, but it's so dark... Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Here's one frame:

sephiroth.jpg
 Description:
sepiroth running.
 Filesize:  4.64 KB
 Viewed:  8059 Time(s)

sephiroth.jpg

eazy e
Vehicle Driver

PostPosted: Tue Jun 22, 2004 4:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

thnx 4 putting a piccie in banshee

IHM
Light Infantry

PostPosted: Sun Sep 05, 2004 12:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

This SHP is ammazing, do you mind if i fix it up a bit, and maby add some more too it, then add it too my game, ill re-release it back to the public if you want.

Allied General
General

PostPosted: Fri Sep 24, 2004 9:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website ModDB Profile ID Facebook Profile URL Twitter Channel URL
IHM
Light Infantry

PostPosted: Fri Sep 24, 2004 2:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

well thats just pathetic, well, im still editing it either way...

Clazzy
Karma Police

PostPosted: Fri Sep 24, 2004 2:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

It was posted on RA2: Graphics Heaven a very long time ago. In fact, there were 3 or 4 Final Fantasy SHPs up.

Banshee
Supreme Banshee

PostPosted: Fri Sep 24, 2004 3:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

I wasn't aware of that. But I will investigate it before putting any further words here.

Mods, Mods Support, Public Researchs, Map Archives, Tutorials, A Friendly Community and much more. Check it out now!

Allied General
General

PostPosted: Sat Sep 25, 2004 9:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

yeah the others were

* cloud
* barret

I would advice people to check the old "dead" cnc sites which have left over vxls and stuff from Hadyn and SeaMan for instance.

View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website ModDB Profile ID Facebook Profile URL Twitter Channel URL
W/P
Commander

PostPosted: Tue Oct 05, 2004 12:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

im not endorsing this but he never exactly said he had made it.....

ENGLAND 2006!!! HAWAY THE LADS!!!

IHM
Light Infantry

PostPosted: Wed Oct 06, 2004 8:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

hmmm, WP, thats right...wow, thats makes us all seem a little stupid...

Allied General
General

PostPosted: Fri Oct 08, 2004 12:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

yeah but he could have at least said so, people by there nature ASSUME.

Besides any person with any intelligence or had downloaded any resource would know

W/P
Commander

PostPosted: Mon Oct 11, 2004 8:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

thats a good point actully, he should have said so. I never dwnld anything onto a college computer so i cant read the readme

Banshee
Supreme Banshee

PostPosted: Mon Oct 11, 2004 1:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Banshee wrote:
I wasn't aware of that. But I will investigate it before putting any further words here.

Yea, this is really old stuff, yet I couldnt find out who made it because the SHP library from CnC Source doesn't credit the author either.

But yea, he could have said that he didn't do the thing...

IHM
Light Infantry

PostPosted: Mon Oct 11, 2004 2:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

either way, its a pretty cool shp, pity the sword is soo naff, and its never used, which is why im editing it.

Allied General
General

PostPosted: Tue Oct 12, 2004 11:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

so if anyone does unit, who do they credit?

cnc source, old graphics heaven, or do you say in readme if you know who made this please reply?

W/P
Commander

PostPosted: Tue Oct 12, 2004 12:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

makes me wonder how many have been stolen and no ones realised...

IHM
Light Infantry

PostPosted: Wed Oct 13, 2004 8:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

lol, well, if i re-release it, ill remember to say god knows who made it.

Post new topic   Reply to topic Page 1 of 1 [18 Posts] Mark the topic unread ::  View previous topic :: View next topic

Share on TwitterShare on FacebookShare on Google+Share on DiggShare on RedditShare on PInterestShare on Del.icio.usShare on Stumble Upon
Quick Reply
Username:

If you are visually impaired or cannot otherwise answer the challenges below please contact the Administrator for help.

Write only two of the following words separated by a sharp: Brotherhood, unity, peace!